User Tag List

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

KPK Accountability Commision to be shut down by PTI lead government!

Govt plans to take over KP Ehtesab Commission

PESHAWAR: The PTI government is planning to take control of assets of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Ehtesab Commission, Geo News reported on Sunday.

Quoting sources, the report said that the assets will be handed over to KP Establishment and Administration Departmen and its cases will be transferred to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and Directorate of Anti-Corruption.

The regular staff will either be given a golden handshake or added to the surplus pool, whereas the fate of 41 contractual employees will be decided by the provincial cabinet, according to the report.

KP Secretary Establishment Arshad Majeed told Geo that implementation on the provincial government's decision to close down the commission was under way.

"In this regard, a repeal act will be sent to the government for approval,"

The commission was established in 2014 through the Ehtesab Commission Act.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/37...mmissionMajeed said.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @DRsohail @Hussain.97 @Syed1 @Slog

(Show Up)

Why is PTI shutting down Ehtesaab Commision of KPK ?

1. Why did Imran Khan Niazi set up this Commision ?

2. From 2014 to 2018 how many billion rupees were consumed by this Commision in terms of its operation ?

3. How many billion rupees this Commision recovered in last 4 years ?

4. Who are the MMA, ANP politicians and bureaucrats who are put behind bars by this Commision ?

5. How much money has the EC recovered in 4 years ?

cc

@Mamoon @Hamza_ @srh @uberkoen @Markhor @saadibaba @inzi_Legend @Dr_Bassim @yasir @blinding light

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan Niazi promised to make Metro in Peshawar in cheaper cost than Lahore and Islamabad Metro. Less than 25 Billion Rupees ?

Asad Umar promised to make Islamabad/Rawalpindi esque Metro in Peshawar in 8 Billion Rupees ?

Today where is Peshawar Metro standing ??

Does not exist in first place and Cost has shot upto what 80 billion rupees ?

Who is responsible for this Loss of Billion of Rupees ? Imran’s Political father ISI ?

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Why are you closing KPK Ehtesaab Commision ?

Now you want to send BRT Peshawar project to NAB ? The judicial Arm of GHQ ? Masters of Ameer ul Momineen Imran Khan Niazi ?

To get clean chit ?

@Mamoon @the Great Khan

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi NAB karti ha o aap maantay nahe.KPK ehtisab commission k band hona us baat k nushani ha k Pervaiz khtak nishanay pa tay,, likin aaap two wrong to make one right waali baat repeat kar rahay ha dear.aap ka CM punjab pakrraaa gya ha no need to show desperation,, BRT bany gee awr ehtisab bhi hoga IA.
    Last edited by DRsohail; 6th October 2018 at 11:43.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Hi NAB karti ha o aap maantay nahe.KPK ehtisab commission k band hona us baat k nushani ha k Pervaiz khtak nishanay pa tay,, likin aaap two wrong to make one right waali baat repeat kar rahay ha dear.aap ka CM punjab pakrraaa gya ha no need to show desperation,, BRT bany gee awr ehtisab bhi hoga IA.

So you believe in NAB draconian Law ?

Arrest before reference being filed ?

Show up in Shahbaz Sharif’s thread and educate Us about the Corruption done by Shahbaz Sharif.

Thanks.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What's the big deal? The cases are being transferred to NAB. Instead of having 2 authorities for the same purpose they plan to just have NAB handle it.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    So you believe in NAB draconian Law ?

Arrest before reference being filed ?

Show up in Shahbaz Sharif’s thread and educate Us about the Corruption done by Shahbaz Sharif.

Thanks.
    why I should I poke my nose into things I don’t know. It’s institution doing its work. I have no issue it they arrest imran or mentally ill CM, I am not desperate and will enjoy the proceedings.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdi View Post
    What's the big deal? The cases are being transferred to NAB. Instead of having 2 authorities for the same purpose they plan to just have NAB handle it.
    mwray dost ko batana zardari ko kab gaseeta jarha ha??

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdi View Post

So it is not a big deal.

Wow.

Surely.

NAB’s dry cleaning machine has given PTI so many Electables and Lotas.

Either face NAB references and be ready to be jailed like Babar Awan, Nazar Gondal etc etc.

So NAB is an ideal Institution of Musharaff. Indeed PTI is biggest beneficiary of NAB.

First Cabinet structure of IK had 60 % of the faces from Musharaff’s Cabinet.

This is Tabdeeli ? This is Naya Pakistan ?

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    why I should I poke my nose into things I don’t know. It’s institution doing its work. I have no issue it they arrest imran or mentally ill CM, I am not desperate and will enjoy the proceedings.

Yes. As Slave or Worshipper One enjoys. No Problem.

Before Bye Elections why hasn’t NAB arrested Pervez Khattak and co in BRT case ??

Why Pervez Khattak gave BRT contract to same black listed company Lateef & co whose contract Shahbaz Sharif cancelled for Ashiana Housing after finding him to be on run away from Corruption charges ??

Corruption is :

1. Suspending contract of a company after knowing that it’sa Owner is on Run away on Corruption charges ? (done by Shahbaz Sharif)

Or

2. Corruption is to give contract of BRT to same Blacklisted Company (Lateef & co) as done by Pervez Khattak ?

Son of the soil,

If these are your Barrometers of Justice, honesty, FairPlay and Truth than I rest my case and won’t bother deliberating with you.

Kind Regards.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So it is not a big deal.

Wow.

Surely.

NAB’s dry cleaning machine has given PTI so many Electables and Lotas.

Either face NAB references and be ready to be jailed like Babar Awan, Nazar Gondal etc etc.

So NAB is an ideal Institution of Musharaff. Indeed PTI is biggest beneficiary of NAB.

First Cabinet structure of IK had 60 % of the faces from Musharaff’s Cabinet.

This is Tabdeeli ? This is Naya Pakistan ?
    We know there will be some corrupt people in the PTI, because we dont have angels. We sacked officials after the Senate election, Nooras said there was corruption, can you explain what they did? Yes, zilch. As far as KP BRT goes, the costs have been explained many times but the biggest increase is due the exchange rate but you knew all that anyway but you are immoral and didnt want to say that. If there is corruption from PK or anyone else, then charge but there isnt of any note. There will be no rona dona from us.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. As Slave or Worshipper One enjoys. No Problem.

Before Bye Elections why hasn’t NAB arrested Pervez Khattak and co in BRT case ??

Why Pervez Khattak gave BRT contract to same black listed company Lateef & co whose contract Shahbaz Sharif cancelled for Ashiana Housing after finding him to be on run away from Corruption charges ??

Corruption is :

1. Suspending contract of a company after knowing that it’sa Owner is on Run away on Corruption charges ? (done by Shahbaz Sharif)

Or

2. Corruption is to give contract of BRT to same Blacklisted Company (Lateef & co) as done by Pervez Khattak ?

Son of the soil,

If these are your Barrometers of Justice, honesty, FairPlay and Truth than I rest my case and won’t bother deliberating with you.

Kind Regards.
    i can’t help you but the mentioned company was blacklisted by shobaz.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am enjoying cheekhay,,, I have no time to waste on why mentally ill was arrested, I have other things to do.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    i can’t help you but the mentioned company was blacklisted by shobaz.
    The reason they were blacklisted by Showbiz was because they didnt pay a bribe.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    The reason they were blacklisted by Showbiz was because they didnt pay a bribe.
    lolz,,the companies were blacklisted by shobaz so pervaiz should have not hired them.what a logic,,,it says when you are on the wrong side,,,your heart and brain cells are not in allignment,,one makes up things like tehse..

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    lolz,,the companies were blacklisted by shobaz so pervaiz should have not hired them.what a logic,,,it says when you are on the wrong side,,,your heart and brain cells are not in allignment,,one makes up things like tehse..
    Noora logic. Have you seen the thread on Rana Mashood and his destruction of the Noora narrative. He has been posting rubbish all week and then runs when his world caves in.