Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rana Mashood of PML-N: We have a deal with the establishment

So its official the Nooras are looking for a deal. Apparently the Nooras are anti ISI according @TalentSpotterPk but here according to a close Aide of the Sharifs they have struck a deal. Confused.com
    https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/37...ersial-remarks

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAhhahhahhaha

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    HAhhahhahhaha
    This is halal like all their corruption. I wonder if Showbiz wore ladies clothing again like he did when meeting Kiyani at midnight.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Where are you @TalentSpotterPk?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another deep state sazish to add to the list.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Another deep state sazish to add to the list.
    Why has he disappeared on this thread. He is posting so why avoid this. Come on and join this, what are you scared off.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are issuing these kind of statements to give an impression that they are still a relevant political force, encouraging there supporters/workers to actually turn up to vote in by-elections instead of looking elsewhere. Such is there level .

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    They are issuing these kind of statements to give an impression that they are still a relevant political force, encouraging there supporters/workers to actually turn up to vote in by-elections instead of looking elsewhere. Such is there level .
    So the Noora narrative is that we are anti establishment to its thickos but in the background they are looking to bye pass the law and look for deals. IK must finish these crooks.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So the Noora narrative is that we are anti establishment to its thickos but in the background they are looking to bye pass the law and look for deals. IK must finish these crooks.
    Our dear frined will just come when he finds something neagtive about pti..lolz.....namondaar hojay gaaa....these are the saviours of democracy..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Our dear frined will just come when he finds something neagtive about pti..lolz.....namondaar hojay gaaa....these are the saviours of democracy..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I will post this on everything he posts. If keeps acting like troll, then he will be treated as one. Our carrot may not be as big, but we need to show up the Noora lies.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Explain Rana Mashood's comments? Why are the Nooras looking for a deal/ according to him they made a deal, so what deal did they make?

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    So its official the Nooras are looking for a deal. Apparently the Nooras are anti ISI according @TalentSpotterPk but here according to a close Aide of the Sharifs they have struck a deal. Confused.com
    https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/37...ersial-remarks

Where are you @TalentSpotterPk?

This dose is enough for you.

I will not compromise with any Leader including Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif if

A. They stop struggling for Rule of Law for on all in Pakistan

B. Accountability across the board

C. Zero tolerance on Corruption

D. Civilian Supremacy

E. Independent Pillars of State

F. Destruction of Un-Constitutional Political Wing of ISI

G. Equal Human Rights including religious rights for all in Pakistan

H. Foreign Policy in Total Control of Civilian Government

I. Destruction of ISI Political wings Judicial Arm NAB, the dry clean laundery to plant stooge politicians in a certain party of choice at a certain time through blackmailing of NAB cases, engineering & steeling Elections through pre and post paid rigging.

J. Limiting ArmyÂ’s role in elections only for LAW and Order outside Polling booths with No Army personnel involvement inside booth or in transportation.

K. Civilian governments orders of eliminating Internationally declared terrorists, extremists of Pakistan obeyed in letter and spirit by Army. With no acceptance that these are our national assets.

L. No role of Army in deciding what to Air on Tv and what not, what to be published and what not.

M. Separation of religion and state

Whoever stands for this whether Imran Khan Niazi, Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, Shabaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Asfand Yar Wali, Mehmood Khan AchakZai, Maulana Fazal ur Rehman, Akhtar Mengal, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, Jibran Nasir, Ammar Rasheed, Jawad Ahmed etc etc

Will get my unconditional support in a given time.

Whoever in a given time will prefer getting into power through lies, feeded baseless allegations, engineered manipulated elections, pre and post election rigging and prefers to become Puppet of Establishment, subservient of GHQ will not get my support at any cost.

You as British National havenÂ’t lived for 2.5 decades in Pakistan and know nothing about ground realities of Pakistan. Your only source of information are sipahiÂ’s, SoobaydaarÂ’s, Kaptaans installed on Tv and in Print Media by Political Wing of ISI who feed you Lies wrapped in Holy Divine manner and succeed in making u believe what they sell. (5th generation war)

Here on PP and on social media you and your lot will only do Chaskabaazi. Only 1 % overseas Pakistanis registered for Bye Polls and we heard for years and years that millions of overseas Pakistanis want and will vote for Imran Khan Niazi and PTI.

For Pakistanis who have lived in Pakistan for more than 2 decades know about Pakistan and itÂ’s issues. Over the years I have matured and have learned from Posters like @Mamoon @DW44 @yasir etc about Pakistan Politics. Than I have also learned from Moiza, @Hamza_ , blinding light, endymion, saadibaba & AZ. With many of these people I have had heated arguments and debates on multiple topics.

Than there is a guy Atif who was voter of PTI in 2013 and later switched to PML N post Dharna and all non democratic steps from 2013-2015 when string pulling was in full swing. He opened a small Urdu forum, a small community. There I learned massively especially from educated PML supporters, MQM voters, supporters and former workers. Along with this I loved reading without bias and being a Biomedical Researcher I do my research. I read journalists across the board including all those who are termed as Lifafaz or PML N funded. After all this I form my opinion after thorough deliberation.

For anyone fond of reading Courts latest Judgements I strongly recommend to read detailed Judgement of IHC verdict on suspension of AC and Anti Narcotics judgement on Hanif Abassi.

FeeimaanAllah. KaanAllah Maakumm.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 7th October 2018 at 16:21.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post

This dose is enough for you.

I will not compromise with any Leader including Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif if

A. They stop struggling for Rule of Law for on all in Pakistan

B. Accountability across the board

C. Zero tolerance on Corruption

D. Civilian Supremacy

E. Independent Pillars of State

F. Destruction of Un-Constitutional Political Wing of ISI

G. Equal Human Rights including religious rights for all in Pakistan

H. Foreign Policy in Total Control of Civilian Government

I. Destruction of ISI Political wings Judicial Arm NAB, the dry clean laundery to plant stooge politicians in a certain party of choice at a certain time through blackmailing of NAB cases, engineering & steeling Elections through pre and post paid rigging.

J. Limiting ArmyÂ’s role in elections only for LAW and Order outside Polling booths with No Army personnel involvement inside booth or in transportation.

K. Civilian governments orders of eliminating Internationally declared terrorists, extremists of Pakistan obeyed in letter and spirit by Army. With no ******** acceptance that these are our national assets.

L. No role of Army in deciding what to Air on Tv and what not, what to be published and what not.

M. Separation of religion and state

Whoever stands for this whether Imran Khan Niazi, Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, Shabaz Sharif, Asif Ali Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Asfand Yar Wali, Mehmood Khan AchakZai, Maulana Fazal ur Rehman, Akhtar Mengal, Maryam Nawaz Sharif, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, Jibran Nasir, Ammar Rasheed, Jawad Ahmed etc etc

Will get my unconditional support in a given time.

Whoever in a given time will prefer getting into power through lies, feeded baseless allegations, engineered manipulated elections, pre and post election rigging and prefers to become Puppet of Establishment, subservient of GHQ will not get my support at any cost.

You as British National havenÂ’t lived for 2.5 decades in Pakistan and know nothing about ground realities of Pakistan. Your only source of information are sipahiÂ’s, SoobaydaarÂ’s, Kaptaans installed on Tv and in Print Media by Political Wing of ISI who feed you Lies wrapped in Holy Divine manner and succeed in making u believe what they sell. (5th generation war)

Here on PP and on social media you and your lot will only do Chaskabaazi. Only 1 % overseas Pakistanis registered for Bye Polls and we heard for years and years that millions of overseas Pakistanis want and will vote for Imran Khan Niazi and PTI.

For Pakistanis who have lived in Pakistan for more than 2 decades know about Pakistan and itÂ’s issues. Over the years I have matured and have learned from Posters like @Mamoon @DW44 @yasir etc about Pakistan Politics. Than I have also learned from Moiza, @Hamza_ , blinding light, endymion, saadibaba & AZ. With many of these people I have had heated arguments and debates on multiple topics.

Than there is a guy Atif who was voter of PTI in 2013 and later switched to PML N post Dharna and all non democratic steps from 2013-2015 when string pulling was in full swing. He opened a small Urdu forum, a small community. There I learned massively especially from educated PML supporters, MQM voters, supporters and former workers. Along with this I loved reading without bias and being a Biomedical Researcher I do my research. I read journalists across the board including all those who are termed as Lifafaz or PML N funded. After all this I form my opinion after thorough deliberation.

For anyone fond of reading Courts latest Judgements I strongly recommend to read detailed Judgement of IHC verdict on suspension of AC and Anti Narcotics judgement on Hanif Abassi.

FeeimaanAllah. KaanAllah Maakumm.
    Your biomedical research is an irrelevance to your ability to assess the practical and operational functions of government. The skill to research doesn't mean you can evaluate the information appropriately.

I actually work for the government in my country, I manage a department, I deal with Heads of Units from other European Member States, I travel regularly in Europe to represent the UK in my field of work, I have input and influence on policy issues, I deal with legal issues all the time, and engage with high level stakeholders, having to write ministerial drafts and notes when the **** hits the fan. All on top of running operations as best I can.

By your posts, it's clear you are a layman with an opinion as your stance is nothing more than a principle you adhere to, without the tools to assess how to weigh and measure the evidence you have collected.

I'm astounded by the stuff people come out with as if you can flip a switch and just change everything.

If you're going to bleat about why Pakistan is in such a mess, why is Imran taking the flak for 70 years of **, when Imran Khan is one of the few people of any note to actually have given something back to Pakistan?

You can throw all your "reading" in front of me (which in all honesty, you just described an echo chamber), I will not deviate from the assertion that anyone who criticises Imran Khan with such zeal is clearly someone whose family has benefitted from the disgusting levels of corruption and injustice in Pakistan when parties such as PMLN or PPP have been in power.

Imran Khan has EARNT his time to lead.

Insha'Allah, just like in 10 years time nobody will have the nerve to say they voted for Brexit, people will be ashamed to say they voted against Imran Khan.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaribo View Post
    Your biomedical research is an irrelevance to your ability to assess the practical and operational functions of government. The skill to research doesn't mean you can evaluate the information appropriately.

I actually work for the government in my country, I manage a department, I deal with Heads of Units from other European Member States, I travel regularly in Europe to represent the UK in my field of work, I have input and influence on policy issues, I deal with legal issues all the time, and engage with high level stakeholders, having to write ministerial drafts and notes when the **** hits the fan. All on top of running operations as best I can.

By your posts, it's clear you are a layman with an opinion as your stance is nothing more than a principle you adhere to, without the tools to assess how to weigh and measure the evidence you have collected.

I'm astounded by the stuff people come out with as if you can flip a switch and just change everything.

If you're going to bleat about why Pakistan is in such a mess, why is Imran taking the flak for 70 years of **, when Imran Khan is one of the few people of any note to actually have given something back to Pakistan?

You can throw all your "reading" in front of me (which in all honesty, you just described an echo chamber), I will not deviate from the assertion that anyone who criticises Imran Khan with such zeal is clearly someone whose family has benefitted from the disgusting levels of corruption and injustice in Pakistan when parties such as PMLN or PPP have been in power.

Imran Khan has EARNT his time to lead.

Insha'Allah, just like in 10 years time nobody will have the nerve to say they voted for Brexit, people will be ashamed to say they voted against Imran Khan.
    So the humiliation brought another long rambling piece but no answer. He has busted your myth and humiliated you. Whilst you ramble on about ISI conspiracies your leaders are desperate to bye pass the law and get a deal. This carrot has unhinged you, but its never going to happen.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pmln begging military to get them into power. Boot lickers doing their usual stuff.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the update on this ?? It seems another of those embarrassment for NAB ..