Venue
    Los Angeles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanye West delivers CRAZY hilarious speech IN FRONT of Trump [Video]

Here’s a really crazy speech by a famous American rapper, Kanye West. He was invited to the White House today, and he delivered a speech that was not so far-reached from insanity. Total ludicrous. But still seems to make a lot sense to the US executive administration unit.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I get the impression that the guy has a very high IQ but hes just not on this planet, he hasn't been for quite some time.

The guy needs help

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I get the impression that the guy has a very high IQ but hes just not on this planet, he hasn't been for quite some time.

The guy needs help
    He definitely has a screw lose.
    Some of his music is absolutely brilliant though and there are songs which clearly display his mental state.

Listen to these two,

Yikes.

Genie out the bottle.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's an attention seeking nutjob

"i'M sOrRy, i'M nOt sUpPosED tO teLl yoU tHiS"

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    939 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    People call him insane and he might be, but his mindset is part of the reason why he’s so successful and a very intelligent musician not to mention businessman. People who are part of the rat race, shelf their dreams and are afraid to break meaningless social norms to express themselves won’t see the type of success he has seen.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Los Angeles
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    People call him insane and he might be, but his mindset is part of the reason why he’s so successful and a very intelligent musician not to mention businessman. People who are part of the rat race, shelf their dreams and are afraid to break meaningless social norms to express themselves won’t see the type of success he has seen.
    I’ve always appreciated his personality. This is a fine form of art he is displaying in public.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Singers are always excellent when it comes to annunciating words.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Singers are always excellent when it comes to annunciating words.
    i think you mean enunciating lol

"i'M sOrRy, i'M nOt sUpPosED tO teLl yoU tHiS"

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    i think you mean enunciating lol
    You right

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    The Beefcake Bakery
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Loonies.

Overthinking will kill you.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    799 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    I define success differently.

My stepkids tell me that his first two albums were innovative, but since his mother passed he has become unwell in himself. He needs psychological help. Rap music was originally supposed to subvert, not shill for the likes of Trump in this debasing way.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I define success differently.

My stepkids tell me that his first two albums were innovative, but since his mother passed he has become unwell in himself. He needs psychological help. Rap music was originally supposed to subvert, not shill for the likes of Trump in this debasing way.
    My beautiful dark twisted fantasy is possibly the greatest album to come out in the last 10 years. My 2nd favourite in the last 10 years after Good Kid Maad City

Waqt Kay Undheron Main
    Apna Aap Pehchano
    Yeh Watan Tumhara Hay

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol, why would the American president waste time with him? Isnt there enough responsibilities on Trump?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Lol, why would the American president waste time with him? Isnt there enough responsibilities on Trump?
    Every citizen is equally important

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kanye West pledges to perform in Maga hat, and reaffirms presidential ambitions

Having distanced himself from politics in October, Kanye West welcomed the new year by reaffirming his support for Donald Trump in a series of tweets.

“Trump all day,” West posted, followed by a tweet containing three dragon emojis, an apparent reference to his description of himself and the US president sharing “dragon energy”. A further tweet stated: “Just so in 2019 you know where I stand.”

He affirmed, “From now on I’m performing with my muther****ing hat on,” in reference to the Make America Great Again hat associated with Trump’s presidential campaign that he frequently wore in 2018. In December, Pusha T – whose 2018 album Daytona was produced by West – told The Daily Show that West had stopped wearing the hat. Pusha T has described the accessory as “this generation’s Ku Klux hood”.

West explained his attraction to the Maga hat: “One of my favorite of many things about what the Trump hat represents to me is that people can’t tell me what to do because I’m black.”

In late October, West – stung by ultra-conservative commentator Candace Owens falsely claiming he had described the logo for her “Blexit” campaign designed to deter black Americans from voting Democrat – said: “My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative!!!”

Kanye West visits President Trump in the White House last October.

However, yesterday West warmed once again to the theme: “Blacks are 90% Democrats,” he tweeted (a Pew Research Center poll cited 90% of black voters supporting the Democrats in the 2018 House of Representatives race), and suggested: “That sounds like control to me,” adding a suspicious face emoji. “They will not program me,” he wrote.

In a tweet stating “2024”, West seemed to allude to his previously discussed ambitions to run for president. In early October, West met with Trump in the Oval Office and monologued about race relations, tax breaks, criminal justice and mental health and described the Maga hat as a “Superman cape”.

West also deleted a series of tweets aimed at Drake, with whom he is feuding. One tweet called out the Canadian rapper for following his wife, Kim Kardashian West, on Instagram. Drake appears to have unfollowed the reality star.

Last month, Snoop Dogg criticised West’s social media outbursts: “He acting a plum damn fool,” the rapper said in a video posted to Instagram.

Since you’re here …

… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading The Guardian’s independent, investigative journalism than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our reporting as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
    The Guardian is editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by billionaire owners, politicians or shareholders. No one edits our editor. No one steers our opinion. This is important because it enables us to give a voice to the voiceless, challenge the powerful and hold them to account. It’s what makes us different to so many others in the media, at a time when factual, honest reporting is critical.
    If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...tial-ambitions