Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"Regardless of the pitch or what conditions are, my job is to bowl to my strengths" : Mohammad Abbas

Mohammad Abbas post-match:

"These are some great days for me; It was my daughter's birthday yesterday so I would like to wish her and dedicate this performance to her"

"Regardless of what the pitch or conditions is, my job is to bowl to my strengths"

"I have been man of the series in back-to-back series so I wanted to perform in Dubai/Abu Dhabi the same way as I did in England"

"In team meetings, along with Azhar Mahmood I studies the weak points [of Australians] and that is what I targetted and that is how I was successful"

"I concentrated on the areas [of bowling] and did not veer away from that and that is key to my success"

"This [10fer by a pacer in UAE] is a huge honour for me as this is my first 10fer in Test cricket"

"I wanted to achieve this in England but that did not happen but I wanted to do this as soon as possible"

"I am working hard [for One-Days] and whenever my management or Pakistan team needs my help, I will be available"

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Waqar Younis On TV:

"In this series Wahab and Abbas have both bowled but Abbas's achievement is outstanding"

"In last 12 years, no Pakistan fast-bowler has taken 10fer in UAE, but he has come over to UAE in such difficult conditions and shown that its not just pace which gets you wickets but its being smart and bowling the right line and length which can get you wickets as well"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking bowlers are such a delight to watch. Watching Asif and to a lesser extent a young swinging Amir was an absolute joy. They would set batsmen up and get them out. Abbas is in the same mold. He knows what he is doing with every delivery. Not as enjoyable to watch as Asif but so far more effective.

Pace and bounce is definitely exciting but intelligent relentless seam/swing bowling has a thrill of its own.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Abbas and Asif played for the same domestic team for 2 years. Have read Abbass has credited Asif and said he learnt a lot by playing alongside him. Imagine if we had the services of Asif and Abbas operating together.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Abbas and Asif played for the same domestic team for 2 years. Have read Abbass has credited Asif and said he learnt a lot by playing alongside him. Imagine if we had the services of Asif and Abbas operating together.
    We don't need his service thank you v much

In tests we are doing good as a team and are building a good unit

Keep him and Butt miles away

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys asif is taking wickets why cant he return to the team?

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Zeeraq; 20th October 2018 at 21:26.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The great mystery of Pakistan Cricket:

What is on top of Abbas’ upper lip?

All jokes aside, if anyone deserves a hero’s welcome, it’s him. Wish for him to keep going from strength to strength.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Poland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great bloke and amazing consistency. Next two three year he will dominate test bowling charts. Should be given a go in ODIs as well.