Instagram

An evening with Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 226 of 226
  1. #161
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    838
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Will be interesting to see the behaviour of Hasan Ali today. Whether he does his trade mark celebration or mellow down a bit after criticisms.
    I hope he does his celebration.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    4,631
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    "India are a good side and I wish to take all ten wickets rather than a five-for, and make my fans across the world happy with my celebration style."

    1.3 billion snowflakes
    Dont paint all Indians with the same brush.

    Only 3 or 4 Indians have said anything against Hasan Ali in this thread. There must be a hundred active Indian participants on this forum who have not seen it as a problem.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    14,249
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    Dont paint all Indians with the same brush.

    Only 3 or 4 Indians have said anything against Hasan Ali in this thread. There must be a hundred active Indian participants on this forum who have not seen it as a problem.
    You're right. I take that back.

    But those are this triggered from that statement nearly two months later is certainly a special type of sensitive person.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Him celebrating at Border is more of a Young cricketer, full of youth, and immature mind with little control over emotions+antics. That's natural and expected. He must be what 21 or 22.

    After 40 when he sits, and looks back at his long career he will feel embarrassed.

    Same thing happened with ganguly and Flintoff, Shirt taking off at Lord's. Dada in his interview 10 years after that incident said that it was immature and he felt embarrassed. Even though Indian Fans would say that was right thing to do.
    And actually Dada was right, showing your shirt in lord's gallery with full of Suits and Ties is not professionalism.

    Wondering - Sachin , Schumacher, Federer, Zidane never had such antics. Were they less passionate about game.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,704
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone seen Shaheen Shah doing the “Afridi” celebration? Loved it lol.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,597
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_14 View Post
    Anyone seen Shaheen Shah doing the “Afridi” celebration? Loved it lol.
    Kept his cool and deserved to celebrate in Afridi trademark style. Lala wont be upset but some posters might think it was over the top to copy him.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  7. #167
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,704
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Kept his cool and deserved to celebrate in Afridi trademark style. Lala wont be upset but some posters might think it was over the top to copy him.
    “Copyright.”

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    649
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    A lot of dumb posts in this thread.

    If Hasan Ali’s antics at the Border upset a lot of people across the Valley, then they need to grow a pair.

    A lot worse has been done in the name of competitive sports than a nonsensical dance move.
    Ali hasn't upset anybody.

    But his and Imad Wasim's celebrations are cringeworthy to watch. It looks so contrived

    The world likes spontaneity.


    John 3:16

  9. #169
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,449
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    Ali hasn't upset anybody.

    But his and Imad Wasim's celebrations are cringeworthy to watch. It looks so contrived

    The world likes spontaneity.
    Irony. You have no idea how cringeworthy your captain's 'celebrations' come across.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    2,103
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Irony. You have no idea how cringeworthy your captain's 'celebrations' come across.
    And you will find majority of Indian fans don't like Kohli except for his batting.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    413
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And i don't know why some people triggered so much
    I didn't said that Hasan Ali should not celebrate at all because of one bad series
    I jus said i find it funny because of his over the top statement he gave before the match... Saw him running helter skelter with that pony on his head after sharmaji gave him thrashing of his life
    and now he back with his cringy celebration after getting a wicket of Tailender of Australian C side

    Hasan Ali is good bowler but as usual hyped to the moon by Pakistani Ppers
    He got every right to start his Generator after getting wicket of top order batsman or a tailender..and I really enjoyed his celebration after that agar wicket..😂😂

  12. #172
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,449
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    And i don't know why some people triggered so much
    I didn't said that Hasan Ali should not celebrate at all because of one bad series
    I jus said i find it funny because of his over the top statement he gave before the match... Saw him running helter skelter with that pony on his head after sharmaji gave him thrashing of his life
    and now he back with his cringy celebration after getting a wicket of Tailender of Australian C side

    Hasan Ali is good bowler but as usual hyped to the moon by Pakistani Ppers
    He got every right to start his Generator after getting wicket of top order batsman or a tailender..and I really enjoyed his celebration after that agar wicket..😂😂
    Once again, don't cry when you get mercilessly trolled in the near future. Sharmaji or Asia Cup has nothing to do with how Hasan Ali celebrates in this series. You lot are setting yourselves up for something fierce; there are going to be more India-Pakistan matches in the future you know

  13. #173
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,218
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Irony. You have no idea how cringeworthy your captain's 'celebrations' come across.
    When you are a ATG in making you get to do a lot. If this was 2 Ws celebrating no one would be complaining.

    Btw just look at Shaheen Afridi and how composed is his celebration.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,449
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    When you are a ATG in making you get to do a lot. If this was 2 Ws celebrating no one would be complaining.

    Btw just look at Shaheen Afridi and how composed is his celebration.
    That's soft. If you're put off by cringeworthy celebrations, you should be put off by them regardless who does it. The only reason you are hating on Hasan Ali in this thread is due to the sense of superiority you feel you have now after the Asia Cup. And posts such as this are the reason Pakistan fans go on a rampage against your lot (and poor @Mamoon) when the tables turn.

  15. #175
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,235
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    When you are a ATG in making you get to do a lot. If this was 2 Ws celebrating no one would be complaining.

    Btw just look at Shaheen Afridi and how composed is his celebration.
    Lol, this dude keeps setting new guidelines every post. Still salty.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,218
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    That's soft. If you're put off by cringeworthy celebrations, you should be put off by them regardless who does it. The only reason you are hating on Hasan Ali in this thread is due to the sense of superiority you feel you have now after the Asia Cup. And posts such as this are the reason Pakistan fans go on a rampage against your lot (and poor @Mamoon) when the tables turn.
    Nothing to be soft here. Hasan Ali celebrating like mad after getting a tailender of Australia C out is exaggerated celebration.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,252
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    That's soft. If you're put off by cringeworthy celebrations, you should be put off by them regardless who does it. The only reason you are hating on Hasan Ali in this thread is due to the sense of superiority you feel you have now after the Asia Cup. And posts such as this are the reason Pakistan fans go on a rampage against your lot (and poor @Mamoon) when the tables turn.
    There is nothing wrong with his celebrations on the pitch, but I was referring to his antics at the border which were uncalled for. All of us would have taken offense if the shoe was on the other foot, i.e. if an Indian player would have done what he did.

    Would Pakistani fans have been happy to see Dhawan do that weird thigh slapping Gabbar celebration on the border? Of course not.

    Why is it so difficult for us to admit that Hasan’s celebrations at the border were inappropriate?

    It is baffling to see the extent to which we are slaves to our biases and loyalties.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,252
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Its was a bit of a laugh and I found it funny.

    There is no need for you and others to be upset and then criticise him for doing his trademark celebration on the field of play.
    You would not have found it funny if an Indian player would have done that at the border. As I have said multiple times, I have no issues with how he celebrates on the field of play.

    I personally do not like the celebration and think it has ran its course, but I have no problems at all with animated celebrations on the pitch.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,449
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    There is nothing wrong with his celebrations on the pitch, but I was referring to his antics at the border which were uncalled for. All of us would have taken offense if the shoe was on the other foot, i.e. if an Indian player would have done what he did.

    Would Pakistani fans have been happy to see Dhawan do that weird thigh slapping Gabbar celebration on the border? Of course not.

    Why is it so difficult for us to admit that Hasan’s celebrations at the border were inappropriate?

    It is baffling to see the extent to which we are slaves to our biases and loyalties.
    Please check my response in that thread, where I called his celebration at the border uncalled for.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,252
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Please check my response in that thread, where I called his celebration at the border uncalled for.
    Well in that case there are no disagreements here.

  21. #181
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,826
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    because we alpha males
    Yeah we saw the same alphas unable to make it to an Asia cup final. Very alpha behaviour to celebrate taking wickets of Australian players who are basically minnows in Asia

  22. #182
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,218
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Yeah we saw the same alphas unable to make it to an Asia cup final. Very alpha behaviour to celebrate taking wickets of Australian players who are basically minnows in Asia
    Tailender of Aussie C side missing Warner Smith Hazlewood Starc and Cummins.

  23. #183
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,739
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I was wondering why a relatively harmless thread had reached almost 200 replies, so then I take a look and lo and behold, it's because uber Indian patriot and his Pak cheerleader are still smarting about Hasan Ali's celebration at the Wagah border a few months ago. Get a life guys, you don't have to take every single incident to heart.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  24. #184
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    14,309
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ^@Cpt. Rishwat , the difference is,

    NO other cricketer of ANY other cricket would do or have ever done what Hasan Ali did.

    That was height of cringe and very unprofessional.

  25. #185
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,691
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People getting offended by a celebration? Oh gosh. Makes me wonder how you guys function in everyday life if seeing a guy celebrate makes you physically and emotionally hurt.

  26. #186
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,739
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ^@Cpt. Rishwat , the difference is,

    NO other cricketer of ANY other cricket would do or have ever done what Hasan Ali did.

    That was height of cringe and very unprofessional.
    Agreed, it was a silly act, but then no other country's fans would stew over it for months later. This thread was about celebration of wickets, not some off field stunt which happened ages ago. Not every jape needs to be treated like a political bombshell. This is why Pakistan and India are in a situation where they can't even play a game of cricket because too many sensitive hearts can't bear the shame.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  27. #187
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    3,495
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis are aggressive people, its in nature

  28. #188
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    413
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Once again, don't cry when you get mercilessly trolled in the near future. Sharmaji or Asia Cup has nothing to do with how Hasan Ali celebrates in this series. You lot are setting yourselves up for something fierce; there are going to be more India-Pakistan matches in the future you know
    I am already scared bro
    Please dont troll if Pakistan thrashed India in World Cup
    I backed out

  29. #189
    Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    14,249
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    And i don't know why some people triggered so much
    I didn't said that Hasan Ali should not celebrate at all because of one bad series
    I jus said i find it funny because of his over the top statement he gave before the match... Saw him running helter skelter with that pony on his head after sharmaji gave him thrashing of his life
    and now he back with his cringy celebration after getting a wicket of Tailender of Australian C side
    "India are a good side and I wish to take all ten wickets rather than a five-for, and make my fans across the world happy with my celebration style."

    Questions why some people are triggered so much and then goes on again over how he was hurt by this statement.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,387
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Cronie View Post
    "India are a good side and I wish to take all ten wickets rather than a five-for, and make my fans across the world happy with my celebration style."

    Questions why some people are triggered so much and then goes on again over how he was hurt by this statement.
    You are wrong. Hassan Ali said this

    "India are a poor side and I will take all ten wickets rather than a five-for, and make my haters across the world angry with my celebration style everytime."

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    4,631
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ^@Cpt. Rishwat , the difference is,

    NO other cricketer of ANY other cricket would do or have ever done what Hasan Ali did.

    That was height of cringe and very unprofessional.
    It might be professional. We should stop harping on about his his actions 6 months on. Time for all to move on.

    For once, I agree with captain here. Both sides acting quite stupidly.

    As Kohli said, every single run in International cricket is earner, be it from Starc's bowling or from Dinda's bowling. Similarly, every wicket is earned. Be it Kohli's or Agar's.

    As long as a player does not disrespect the opposition and he doesnt overshadow others achievement by his celebrations (thinking Afridi and to a lesser extent Dhawan after taking a catch, when the bowler might have planned the set up etc) all celebrations are fine.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,096
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Tailender of Aussie C side missing Warner Smith Hazlewood Starc and Cummins.

    Lynn,Maxwell,Finch,Short ,Coulter Nile,Tye,and Stanlake are all regulars in the IPL.

    This is a strong Australian T20 team. Only Warner and Starc missing to make it full strength.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,140
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Name:  vlcsnap-2018-10-28-23h59m53s852.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  19.3 KB

    Oh no, he's done it again... Has he forgotten about the Asia Cup?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  34. #194
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    682
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh no Hasan celebrated a wicket of a tail-ender

  35. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    77
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrogant celebration from an arrogant bunch of players

  36. #196
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    403
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BD Tigers View Post
    Arrogant celebration from an arrogant bunch of players
    True instead of these arrogant celebrations, they should do a humble nagin dance and then break windows in the dressing room.
    Last edited by El Generico; 28th October 2018 at 19:17.

  37. #197
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,607
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  38. #198
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,140
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Now he is celebrating after getting the other team's opener out.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  39. #199
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,944
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He overdoes it, literally at every wicket.

  40. #200
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    225
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afridi celebration was special because he celebrated only for super star wickets or important wickets in the match situation.

    Hassan Ali looks like a guy who will celebrate even if his team is on the verge of a 120 balls difference.

  41. #201
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,361
    Mentioned
    1719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-10-31 at 21.32.24.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  54.1 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  42. #202
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    23,739
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipl_fan View Post
    Afridi celebration was special because he celebrated only for super star wickets or important wickets in the match situation.

    Hassan Ali looks like a guy who will celebrate even if his team is on the verge of a 120 balls difference.
    What does 120 balls difference mean? I think he celebrates wins like most people, whether 120 balls or 5.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  43. #203
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    225
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    What does 120 balls difference mean? I think he celebrates wins like most people, whether 120 balls or 5.
    I meant defeat and not different

  44. #204
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,941
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When bowler like Hassan Ali who bowled the last bowl in his spell today at 147 kph and that was a reverse swinging full deliver, with wickets flying out and if it doesnt get that adrenaline rush going for the bowler and the fans than I guess some of the guys having issues with the celebration better watch golf.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,941
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These celebrations and passion make the sports what they are and why should cricket be behind. Guys with these celebrations are making cricket popular if anything and they are causing no harm to anybody.

  46. #206
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,941
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man no offense but when Bangladeshi bowler will bowl a 145 kph + reverse swinging yorker if ever let alone anything above 150 we will see the celebration.
    Last edited by Titan24; 1st November 2018 at 01:46.

  47. #207
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,389
    Mentioned
    782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Itna Sanata Kyun Hay Meray Bhai

  48. #208
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    225
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Itna Sanata Kyun Hay Meray Bhai
    Exactly. That's the question. 😂

  49. #209
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    177
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are we overcritical of everything.I dont mind such celebrations.
    If Virat Kohli can jump like a monkey and do his fake aggression at fall of every wicket ,I dont mind these celebrations even one bit

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    4,631
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some seriously hypocritical responses here. There are those who seem ok with Pakistani bowlers celebrating and not Kohli. Also, the other way round. At least have some consistency.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    4,631
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullycricket View Post
    Why are we overcritical of everything.I dont mind such celebrations.
    If Virat Kohli can jump like a monkey and do his fake aggression at fall of every wicket ,I dont mind these celebrations even one bit
    If you are ok with others celebrating, then calling Kohli‘s celebration is extremely biased and hypocritical. Either both are OTT, or neither are.

  52. #212
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    177
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    If you are ok with others celebrating, then calling Kohli‘s celebration is extremely biased and hypocritical. Either both are OTT, or neither are.
    At least our bowlers don't go about hurling abuses along with celebrations

  53. #213
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    27
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Imad wasim celebration can lead to knee injury

    I know at least couple of players in the NFL who tore there ACL with that type of celebration . Video below or YouTube it

    https://youtu.be/w91uGHxLJLI

  54. #214
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    14,309
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I doubt it.

    But it's a super cringe celebration anyway, very bad Ronaldo copy.

    His darting is going to get thrashed as well sooner or later, especially on batting pitches. And certainly in ODIs.

  55. #215
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    27
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can. Here is a medical article explaining how copying Ronaldo celebration can lead to acl tear

    https://sciencelife.uchospitals.edu/...n-celebrating/

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=fGcA4H1GhTI

  56. #216
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,140
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)


    When is Imad going to copy this one


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  57. #217
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    11,999
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post


    When is Imad going to copy this one
    Weird flex but okay

  58. #218
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,826
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well Hasan Ali can barely pick a wicket these days in ODI's . The moment he flukes one, it must feel like a grand event. Hence the


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  59. #219
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,653
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Well Hasan Ali can barely pick a wicket these days in ODI's . The moment he flukes one, it must feel like a grand event. Hence the
    Still burning from the sharamful he caused your team with his explosions which rocked billions en route to the CT Final win Now go get a 'quick bite' while ya"ll get mauled like a government mule Happy Diwali

  60. #220
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,826
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Still burning from the sharamful he caused your team with his explosions which rocked billions en route to the CT Final win Now go get a 'quick bite' while ya"ll get mauled like a government mule Happy Diwali
    After the mauling we gave Hasan ali in particular and Pakistan in general at the Asia Cup nobody even remembers that fluke CT final. Dhawan and Rohit smashed him like an offspinner who can't spin the ball


    Btw thanks Shazzy and good to see you around after a while. Hope you are doing well !


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  61. #221
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Still burning from the sharamful he caused your team with his explosions which rocked billions en route to the CT Final win Now go get a 'quick bite' while ya"ll get mauled like a government mule Happy Diwali
    Pakistani fans and their CT final.

    Always funny.

  62. #222
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,653
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    After the mauling we gave Hasan ali in particular and Pakistan in general at the Asia Cup nobody even remembers that fluke CT final. Dhawan and Rohit smashed him like an offspinner who can't spin the ball


    Btw thanks Shazzy and good to see you around after a while. Hope you are doing well !
    Asia Cup that's like Spike Dudley boasting about the cruserweight championship it was sparring for Pakistan, we're saving our best for the WC final in 2019 and your jinx threads can't stop us

    Good to see you to, hope all is well. Am good my evil brother!


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  63. #223
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,653
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganju Baba View Post
    Pakistani fans and their CT final.

    Always funny.
    Pipe down jobber, you're not ready to feud with a main eventer just yet you need to follow @Nikhil_cric a bit more


    Ah, so this is what it feels like

  64. #224
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,039
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz619 View Post
    Still burning from the sharamful he caused your team with his explosions which rocked billions en route to the CT Final win Now go get a 'quick bite' while ya"ll get mauled like a government mule Happy Diwali
    Well keep talking about CT Shaz ,cause Indian team had him Halal during Bakreid in Asia cup twice, even Bangladeshis enjoyed the meal.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,387
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The way he is bowling these days I don't think he will let any opportunity go out of his hands to celebrate like he used to do before.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    25,653
    Mentioned
    4517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Well keep talking about CT Shaz ,cause Indian team had him Halal during Bakreid in Asia cup twice, even Bangladeshis enjoyed the meal.
    And ya"ll keep getting yo knickers in a twist over a celebration clearly the radiation of those explosions haven't cleared in India beyond that enjoy your cruserweight championship

    Don't talk about BD, I only discuss those I can see at the level of my eye line or above JaDed


    Ah, so this is what it feels like


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •