Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricVet View Post
    What is your big goal? As far as ODIs are concerned, a purist would term it Pajama cricket as well. You jave always been good in tests AT HOME only and somewhat successful in ASIA. Even at home, your overall test record against Pak is not great.

India has achieved zilch overseas. Your small steps are not even baby steps against top test teams like AU, Eng, SA at their home. Heck, even against NZ, you have not achieved anything worth mentioning at their home. After all the financial success of India in the past couple of decades, I would hide in shame before describing those small steps. Pak achievement in tests barring in Eng are not good but we don't go boasting success as Indians.
    That is the actual reality of a team that we are suppose to envy in tests.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPremi View Post
    In a nutshell every international match on every format against every format matters. Otherwise NO point holding them. T2O or something similar is the future of Cricket so fans need to respect it as that maybe the only cricket they will get to watch.
    Yeah but according to some fans here IPL > International Bilaterals, Asia Cup, CT, Nidahas Trophy etc.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    Also didn't India lose to WI, the team that Pakistan smashed home and away?

This jealousy and hatred posts are getting annoying and pathetic. Talk about something else for once instead of trying to prove how Pakistan doesn't deserve victories or the right to enjoy those victories.

Repeating the same rubbish 24/7 wont change anything, you will only be seen as desperate individuals trying your best to degrade Pakistan's success.

Even the most die-hard fans will tell you our batting is questionable, but these pathetic attempts to degrade anything that this team does is just ridiculous and annoying.
    Bhaijaan you lost two test matches to windies and 1 ODI. India havent lost a test match to Windies in 16 years

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a nutshell every international match on every format against every format matters. Otherwise NO point holding them. T2O or something similar is the future of Cricket so fans need to respect it as that maybe the only cricket they will get to watch.
    Right on. You are the most sane Indian poster here that I respect the most. I go overboard sometimes bashing Indian trolls but you my friend are truthful.

Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    When was the last time India won a world tournament?
    India Won CT in 2013

When last time Pakistan Won a World Cup
    Or easy one... When last time pak drew a test in Australia

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Bhaijaan you lost two test matches to windies and 1 ODI. India havent lost a test match to Windies in 16 years
    So India lost one one day to West Indies and should have lost the tied match as well. That too in India.West Indies also gave them tough time in the earlier matches as well but only the series result matters.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Let me make it simple. Just because Pakistan is number 1 in T20 ranking, some of our fans are not taking it seriously. Both countries have fans like these who are quick to downplay rankings and other achievements like CT win or Test No. 1 ranking.
    this is the truth

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricVet View Post
    What is your big goal? As far as ODIs are concerned, a purist would term it Pajama cricket as well. You jave always been good in tests AT HOME only and somewhat successful in ASIA. Even at home, your overall test record against Pak is not great.

India has achieved zilch overseas. Your small steps are not even baby steps against top test teams like AU, Eng, SA at their home. Heck, even against NZ, you have not achieved anything worth mentioning at their home. After all the financial success of India in the past couple of decades, I would hide in shame before describing those small steps. Pak achievement in tests barring in Eng are not good but we don't go boasting success as Indians.
    We humiliated SA in their home with 5-1 margin in ODI and 2-1 in t-20. Defeted NZ with 3-1 in 2-0 in T-20 in our 2nd last tour. We lost 2-1 to eng but if it's 5 series I bet india would win that series and won T-20 series. So please watch some cricket or else don't comment. Again we also humiliate world best team twice in a week in their home ground like galli mohuala team you know what happens in Asia Cup. Our big goal is to defeat team in test in their home ground bcz we humilited every team in our own turf. And please don't ask about test we are not whitewashed by a minnow SL in our home ground.

Our main aim is test win and we are not quite there. we are competing much better outside asia now.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    India Won CT in 2013

Draw for a champion team is a failure. Pak were maligned for same even though we are not even claimed to be a good test team. When was the last time India won a series in England but England do not matter of course.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So India lost one one day to West Indies and should have lost the tied match as well. That too in India.West Indies also gave them tough time in the earlier matches as well but only the series result matters.
    Should have lost? What does that even mean? You lost to India twice and BD in the UAE recently. That too in the UAE at home. What makes you think this current Windies team is easy for Pakistan to beat on similar pitches to the ones India played them on?

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    I didn't know India had won 8 straight series or Pakistan had won 11 until today
    Yeah i was surprised by that. I know India's ODI record and test record since i follow those but i guess i can never accept T20 as a legitimate format no matter what lol.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Draw for a champion team is a failure. Pak were maligned for same even though we are not even claimed to be a good test team. When was the last time India won a series in England but England do not matter of course.
    In 2007 we won the test series and when is your last time you won a series in Eng.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Yeah i was surprised by that. I know India's ODI record and test record since i follow those but i guess i can never accept T20 as a legitimate format no matter what lol.
    Lot of posters in this thread who claim that they dont care about T20Is but keep on posting in this thread.

3 pages so far.

Newsflash for them:

Pakistan are doing really well in T20Is - I know its very hard to accept that word India is not being mentioned as the 'best' but that's what it is. Suggest you all accept it and move on.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Lot of posters in this thread who claim that they dont care about T20Is but keep on posting in this thread.

3 pages so far.

Newsflash for them:

Pakistan are doing really well in T20Is - I know its very hard to accept that word India is not being mentioned as the 'best' but that's what it is. Suggest you all accept it and move on.
    This thread goes to 3rd page really suprised me . I guess most are also suprised that India is undefeated in last 8 T-20 series and we have no clue about that.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post

3 pages so far.

Newsflash for them:

I'm glad that Pakistan is doing well in this format and i've mentioned this as well. This thread is about India's recent T20 form and that's why I'm talking about India. If Pakistanis want to celebrate Pakistan's No.1 ranking i have no problem with that and i say it's well deserved. Congrats! Btw Miggy bhai, i was only talking about myself! You can check my posting history. I don't post much on India's T20 match threads or even on IPL threads

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India Won CT in 2013

So you mentioned CT for India but asked me about WC for Pakistan

For the record we won a major world tournament in 2017 which was only last year.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's quite hilarious that most Indian posters here are trying to show that they don't give a damn about T20s and that it's the worst format, but those same people brag about IPL as the next best thing after sliced bread. They just can't seem to digest Pakistan's success in this format, hence trying to belittle the format and it's popularity.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_virat View Post
    It will be still useless for us , we Indian never prefer T-20 accept IPL . More of us are interested in test series.
    More interested in tests? Last time I checked about 5 people turned up to the test series in India. Not forgetting this is the most cricket crazed nation in the world.

While any t20 is rammed till the door don’t close

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no fuss because you haven't won 8 consecutive series let alone 11. You're undefeated in 8 not consecutively won 8, you tied Australia 1-1 around 4-5 series ago. 11 consecutive series wins is a huge achievement regardless of format.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    I guess 2011 was my dream then
    surely,it was 2007 wwhen india won world t20,11 years ago,

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record we won a major world tournament in 2017 which was only last year.
    Wehn was the last time india won more than one test match in england.hahahhahahahaha

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread goes to 3rd page really suprised me . I guess most are also suprised that India is undefeated in last 8 T-20 series and we have no clue about that.
    It shows its pakpassion.com not indianpassion.com so obviously we care about our team more than any other team.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Wehn was the last time india won more than one test match in england.hahahhahahahaha
    When last time Pakistan won a test series in England

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our fans are something else . Some of us on here were telling us India test ranking is irrelevant and India are not the number 1 team in the world. But when Pakistan are top the rankings are relevant and Pakistan is the number 1 team in the world in T20s.

Our fans.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When last time Pakistan won a test series in England
    When was the last time india drew a series in England

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ya thats your only big achievement after 92 world cup.. No wonder you still celebrating

I answered your question and then i asked you a different question... Two different event.. Not related to each other

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When was the last time india drew a series in England
    India won series in 2007
    And since when drawing series become more important than winning
    Dont worry i will not drag performance in Australia 😂😂

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India won series in 2007
    Dont worry i will not drag performance in Australia ����
    What is the win loss ratio of India in england .check over all win loss ratio overseas to satisfy your Ego.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India won series in 2007
    Check over all record..youhave won 5 out of 44 there and we have won 4 out of 35.Empty chest thumping.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India won series in 2007
    Yo have 0.17 wnd we have 0.16 win loss ratio there,this time you can do better by defeating half strength Aus team.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Our fans are something else . Some of us on here were telling us India test ranking is irrelevant and India are not the number 1 team in the world. But when Pakistan are top the rankings are relevant and Pakistan is the number 1 team in the world in T20s.

Our fans.
    We also have some fans who claim the opposite of that, so it all balances out in the end

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check over all record..youhave won 5 out of 44 there and we have won 4 out of 35.Empty chest thumping.
    Same case with england. We both won 3 series in england.So why this chest thumping of a good side in eng.Hope you get your answer.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the win loss ratio of India in england .check over all win loss ratio overseas to satisfy your Ego.
    You got whitewashed from last 5 tour in AUS. we won series in Eng in 2007 both one day and test.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joking right? Agree all international matches are great but there there is a huge difference in becoming the best team in test cricket compared to T20s. There is a reason test status is given to chosen ones by ICC but all teams can play T20s. You can fluke a lot of T20 performances but you need all skills to win a 5 day game. The difference between two formats is huge.

Not downplaying Pak's T20I rankings but test cricket is the real deal. Most teams dont even field their best XI for T20 games but you will find best of bests compete in test matches.

Test rankings >>> ODI rankings>>T20

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got whitewashed from last 5 tour in AUS. we won series in Eng in 2007 both one day and test.
    Lolz and you have not been badly defeated in ENg.Just chek out your ovrseas record before chest thumping.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same case with england. We both won 3 series in england.So why this chest thumping of a good side in eng.Hope you get your answer.
    We have been better than the teams trying to say they are world beater and does not care about Asia cup but when it comes to rating then things comes out different.It was not us it was you people showing like you have been winning everything which is really not the case though not saying you are not a better team but the level has not been reached which has been claimed here.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not getting why there is so much bragging about this 11-0 streak , India is undefeated in last 8 series and we are not making any fuss about it.
    I really feel the op freaky virat is extremely confused. We pak fans aren't bragging about anything, this is a forum diedicated to the Pakistan cricket team and we are discussing the recent performance of our team. It's not freaky virats place to tell us that we are bragging.

It's really important for us to ask freaky virat, what is he happy about his Indian team's performance.
    Asia Cup victories?
    Recent matches in England?
    World Cup 2011 victory?
    Recent test match home record?
    Undefeated in 8 t20 series?
    Your corrupt IPL league?

Just like you have a right to be happy about ur team, so do we. Its not ur place.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thread was about T20Is so i was talking about T20I not tests and ODIs.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Subhan999 View Post
    I really feel the op freaky virat is extremely confused. We pak fans aren't bragging about anything, this is a forum diedicated to the Pakistan cricket team and we are discussing the recent performance of our team. It's not freaky virats place to tell us that we are bragging.

It's really important for us to ask freaky virat, what is he happy about his Indian team's performance.
    Asia Cup victories?
    Recent matches in England?
    World Cup 2011 victory?
    Recent test match home record?
    Undefeated in 8 t20 series?
    Your corrupt IPL league?

Just like you have a right to be happy about ur team, so do we. Its not ur place.
    freak_virat not freaky virat.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Let me make it simple. Just because Pakistan is number 1 in T20 ranking, some of our fans are not taking it seriously. Both countries have fans like these who are quick to downplay rankings and other achievements like CT win or Test No. 1 ranking.
    So true. And there is no point in arguing with some of these ppl, it's like banging your head against a wall.
    Last edited by Darkrai; 4th November 2018 at 03:32.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T-20 is another format in which Cricket is played. I am not sure why people disapprove the importance of it.
    Is it because Pakistan team is very good at it? They are playing very good T-20 cricket; instead of scorning at the format, enjoy the good cricket. Regardless of your national boundaries, a good play in cricket is there for all of us, fans to enjoy. A contest between Shadab Khan and Kane Williamson will be enjoyable if you appreciate the skills of of these players and game they play. If we bring our nationality in every silly way, we will deprive ourselves of some good fun.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The upcoming T-20 series with West Indies would be interesting. WI are a powerhouse in this format, they have a good chance to win the series.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame on India

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Every nation needs something to enjoy to cheer for. Why does India celebrate an Olympic bronze medal madly and reward it with more money than a gold medalist would in a developed nation? Because India is a nation deprived of international level champions. Value of a solitary bronze medal for India is way more than value of 100 gold medals that China and USA win with ease.

Now you’d be able to understand why the T20 record is so cherished by the Pakistanis. It is nation that regardless of its rank endlessly strives for glory. A nation 8th in the world might keep its expectations realistic from the next World Cup and never hope for a cup but Pakistan is a nation which wants the cup even if the team is ranked freaking 15th in the world and Bhaijaan salutes this nation for such relentless support and belief.

Pakistan cannot deal with being a low ranked cricket nation for long. When they see their T20 team doing exceptionally well in one format they get totally behind them because it feeds their ego, desires, needs, the reason to invest time and money in cricket etc etc.
    Its unfortunate to see posters like you who dont have any research or facts to back anything they say but, good thing is its a rare thing on this forum. Point of view aside, atleast back your statements with some logical facts.

Firstly Pakistan is ranked 5th in ODIs, 7th in Tests and 1 in T20's. I dont know here you got that 8th rank, secondly Pakistan also won the last ICC tournament just over a year ago.

Recently drew the test series in England which is a dream of some teams with inferiority complex who are still far behind in ODI and Test format on head to head. Also a team who is yet to produce a fast bowler to finish his career with avg below 25 in any format while Pakistan has produced batsmen with avg above 50 in tests.

Talking abt celebrating wins, you do realize you are on a Pakistani forum and everything related to cricket is talked abt here especially when its about Pakistan.

I guess posts like these are just to cover the inferiority complex you have been hiding for some time and it feeds your ego to undermine the cricketing nation has beaten you more times in tests and ODIs you can ever imagine (Including the last series played at your home) and has achieved the highest ever ranking points in the history of T20 rankings.

I understand your pain man, get well soon.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Its unfortunate to see posters like you who dont have any research or facts to back anything they say but, good thing is its a rare thing on this forum. Point of view aside, atleast back your statements with some logical facts.

Firstly Pakistan is ranked 5th in ODIs, 7th in Tests and 1 in T20's. I dont know here you got that 8th rank, secondly Pakistan also won the last ICC tournament just over a year ago.

Recently drew the test series in England which is a dream of some teams with inferiority complex who are still far behind in ODI and Test format on head to head. Also a team who is yet to produce a fast bowler to finish his career with avg below 25 in any format while Pakistan has produced batsmen with avg above 50 in tests.

Talking abt celebrating wins, you do realize you are on a Pakistani forum and everything related to cricket is talked abt here especially when its about Pakistan.

I guess posts like these are just to cover the inferiority complex you have been hiding for some time and it feeds your ego to undermine the cricketing nation has beaten you more times in tests and ODIs you can ever imagine (Including the last series played at your home) and has achieved the highest ever ranking points in the history of T20 rankings.

I understand your pain man, get well soon.
    Umm ok which team . I guess you are talking about a team which has 11-0 record with us in WC or that team whose w/l ratio is 1-6 in t20 or that team whom we humiliated in their own backyard two times in week. Everyone knows who has a inferirty complex

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm ok which team . I guess you are talking about a team which has 11-0 record with us in WC or that team whose w/l ratio is 1-6 in t20 or that team whom we humiliated in their own backyard two times in week. Everyone knows who has a inferirty complex
    TEam who has won more tests matches than India when head to head and more OD as well.last time they defeated India on 18th june 2017 in CT final.What else you want to listen.Yes you have won 11 WC matches including Uselesss t20 as per you.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than 3 matches, all ODI world cup matches were group matches which is nothing to rave abt.

T20s suddenly became relevant? Comeon man what are you trying to prove here, nothing is gonna the fact that Pak has won 11 ODI series vs India's 5, 73 matches vs India's 56 and 12 tests vs India's 9.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than 3 matches, all ODI world cup matches were group matches which is nothing to rave abt.

T20s suddenly became relevant? Comeon man what are you trying to prove here, nothing is gonna the fact that Pak has won 11 ODI series vs India's 5, 73 matches vs India's 56 and 12 tests vs India's 9.
    And nothing gonna change that India wins when matter that is WC . It's the worst record ever that in the most prestigious event of the crciket you didn't won a single match against us. I will never exchange these bilateral record because 11-0 always be greater for me. I am happy for your bi-lateral and it always be like that in future because we don't play much crciket now . we have 11-6 in ODIs and 6-1 in useless T20 w/l ratio agaisnt you in last decade.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Winning T20s so consistently is no easy thing.
    India and Indian fans can be happy about whatever makes them happy. Most of the Pakistani fans are happy about the T20 success but at the same time are still concerned about our poor shows in ODIs and to some extent in Tests.

Its not like that the Pakistan fans think that we are world beaters in all formats. We know our place in world cricket (thanks to rankings).

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wow that is some difference
    I know India is crap in england but look at the Irony here
    You chest thumping your 4 victories in 35 matches...Wow man Pakistan is brilliant in england... 4 victories in jus 35 matches and last series win way back in 90s...

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I will tell you the best way to satisfy your ego
    If you so proudly dragging performance in England here why don't you check Pakistan number in Australia... Or only test matches in England only matters

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lolz and you have not been badly defeated in ENg.Just chek out your ovrseas record before chest thumping.
    My dear friend Come out of England
    We all know Pakistan is decent performer in England... And india crap (though we won series there in 2007 not back jn 90s)
    There is a life beyond it
    Every post England England England

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    TEam who has won more tests matches than India when head to head and more OD as well.last time they defeated India on 18th june 2017 in CT final.What else you want to listen.Yes you have won 11 WC matches including Uselesss t20 as per you.
    Accept it
    India is lightyears ahead of Pakistan in terms of achievement in last 2 decades
    The H2H record which you are chest thumping for that you should thanks Indian Government who didn't allowed Indian team to play with Pakistan else ths 2-3 test victories difference would have vanished in thin air and same about Odi H2H
    And please get over your CT celebration bro it is getting super cringworthy the way you mentioned it in every damn post

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accept it
    India is lightyears ahead of Pakistan in terms of achievement in last 2 decades
    The H2H record which you are chest thumping for that you should thanks Indian Government who didn't allowed Indian team to play with Pakistan else ths 2-3 test victories difference would have vanished in thin air and same about Odi H2H
    And please get over your CT celebration bro it is getting super cringworthy the way you mentioned it in every damn post
    Accept it that pakistan has won more matches when played head to head against india except the so called meaningless t20i.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dear friend Come out of England
    We all know Pakistan is decent performer in England... And india crap (though we won series there in 2007 not back jn 90s)
    There is a life beyond it
    Every post England England England
    Why should i come out of the things where you are not comfortable..keep your dictation with yourself.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that is some difference
    I know India is crap in england but look at the Irony here
    You chest thumping your 4 victories in 35 matches...Wow man Pakistan is brilliant in england... 4 victories in jus 35 matches and last series win way back in 90s...
    I think you are new here.yu will know people ehre talk with facts and figures ,it is not a random group where you can say wht you want.best luck next time.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And nothing gonna change that India wins when matter that is WC . It's the worst record ever that in the most prestigious event of the crciket you didn't won a single match against us. I will never exchange these bilateral record because 11-0 always be greater for me. I am happy for your bi-lateral and it always be like that in future because we don't play much crciket now . we have 11-6 in ODIs and 6-1 in useless T20 w/l ratio agaisnt you in last decade.
    So be happy as e are happy with T20i why it makes you uncomfortable..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    We also have some fans who claim the opposite of that, so it all balances out in the end
    Fair point but the ones who are biased and bitter stand out.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the teams only care about WT20 and players care about franchise cricket mostly IPL

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody cares about bilateral T20s. They are complete waste of time. T20 leagues and WC are the relevant games, all money goes into that.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    It hurt because it was the final of a world tournament. I can pull up posts of Indian fans till 2017, when CT was a world tournament for you lot.
    And I can pull up posts till 2016 when CT was a nothing tournament to Pakistanis.

Havign said that, rdiculous thread. To each his own.

I would rather we used T20Is to try out young players for the 50 over games.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread just makes me remember the story “The fox and the sour grapes”.

T20s were supposed to be meaningless and now threads are being made how India is doing good as well by saying “undefeated in 8 series”. Lol, two of them were drawn series, so basically India has won 6, they need to double that to outperform Pak.

But I thought T20s didnt matter, and now some people are trying to prove here India is also good. Wasnt it all so called “meaningless”.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    And I can pull up posts till 2016 when CT was a nothing tournament to Pakistanis.

Facts: Pakistan has tried, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Nawaz, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Usman Shinwari, Shaheen Shah, Sahibzada Farhan, Hussain Talat, Etc.

Maybe have tried more players than others and still achieved the no 1 rank in those couple of years. That shows the bench strength.

No teams plays 11 debutants in T20s. Pak has tried more youngsters than some of the other teams in these two years. T20s are international matches, and just like any other match an aim of the team is to win it.
    Last edited by Titan24; 4th November 2018 at 15:47.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes but like some other posters, you are just posting your emotions not facts. Pakistan has tried, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Nawaz, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Usman Shinwari, Shaheen Shah, Sahibzada Farhan, Hussain Talat, Etc.

Maybe have tried more players than others and still achieved the no 1 rank in those couple of years. That shows the bench strength.

No teams plays 11 debutants in T20s. Pak has tried more youngsters than some of the other teams in these two years. T20s are international matches, and just like any other match an aim of the team is to win it.
    Good on you. I do not follow Pakistan cricket in as much detail so dont know.

As I said, to each his own. Thread like these should not be created.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Because Pakistan has the longest streak so far. So that's why
    it has grabbed cricketers and experts attention.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facts: Pakistan has tried, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Nawaz, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Usman Shinwari, Shaheen Shah, Sahibzada Farhan, Hussain Talat, Etc.

That's exactly the point. No other team (top ones in odi and test) has invested so much in t20 int. They are more focussed on the t20 leagues when it comes to this format. More in the lines of cash grabbing opportunity.

Hence, whatever the team does in t20, doesn't matter. If they are in top, that's an added bonus.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IS that why there was amassive outcry when the team with champion mindset was outclassed in two formats that matter in England ?
    In England historically, Pakistan have generally been the better side whether it be in tests or in ICC events where since 99 they have reached semis in every tournament (except 2013).

But everywhere else outside England, we're so much inferior to them and thus the gulf between the the sides.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread just makes me remember the story “The fox and the sour grapes”.

T20s were supposed to be meaningless and now threads are being made how India is doing good as well by saying “undefeated in 8 series”. Lol, two of them were drawn series, so basically India has won 6, they need to double that to outperform Pak.

But I thought T20s didnt matter, and now some people are trying to prove here India is also good. Wasnt it all so called “meaningless”.
    The thread is about why India doesn't give respect to t20 undefeated streak.

We don't care because it is still meaningless for us at the end of the day.

Indians haven't change the stance and this very thread is the proof of that.

Whatever you are arguing here is logicless because this thread itself is about Indian fans not doing of what you are claiming that Indian fans do.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post

Our fans.
    Sums up the hype brigade perfectly.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Rafay View Post
    Because Pakistan has the longest streak so far. So that's why
    it has grabbed cricketers and experts attention.
    Only Pakistani experts. Pakistan's streak is not being spoken about anywhere outside of Pakistan.

This thread is ridiculous, but lets keep things in perspective.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    In England historically, Pakistan have generally been the better side whether it be in tests or in ICC events where since 99 they have reached semis in every tournament (except 2013).

But everywhere else outside England, we're so much inferior to them and thus the gulf between the the sides.
    How many series have India won in New Zealand South Africa and Australia lately?

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How many series have India won in New Zealand South Africa and Australia lately?
    Pakistan got whitewashed everywhere in those places. India managed to at least pick up draws from each of those places. It might not seem much of a difference but when it comes to ranking points it does!

To be no.1 you have to be the most dominant at home and most competitive away in this era. If you want to be a great side like the WI (before the 90s) and Aus of 2000s then you need to dominate home and away?

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last test series of Ind in those countries

NZ - lost 1-0 in 2 test series
    Aus - lost 2-0 in 4 test series
    SA - lost 2-1 in 3 test series

Pakistan corresponding results are

2-0 in 2 test series
    3-0 in 3 test series
    3-0 in 3 test series

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    Last test series of Ind in those countries u

NZ - lost 1-0 in 2 test series
    Aus - lost 2-0 in 4 test series
    SA - lost 2-1 in 3 test series

Pakistan corresponding results are

2-0 in 2 test series
    3-0 in 3 test series
    3-0 in 3 test series
    Doesn't matter. A series lost is a series lost whether Whitewash or not. *Logic*

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Awkward moment for Indians when their board just named a full strength squad for the T20 against Windies.... But but but we don't take T20s seriously

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe you were sleeping during the last four series which were against Aus(bilateral and tri-series) and NZ(bilateral x2). Get your facts right before trying to be an expert.
    My point was most of our T20I wins have been against very poor opposition yet we get carried away from such wins and what's scary is some of us on here actually believe we're the best T20I side in the world when our batting line up is very mediocre consisting of mostly accumulators.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was the last time Pakistan DID NOT lose in Australia?

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post

We can keep mud-slinging, but it wouldn't hurt to recognize what your fellow countrymen says there is rubbish. All ICC tournaments are world tournaments at the end of the day.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awkward moment for Indians when their board just named a full strength squad for the T20 against Windies.... But but but we don't take T20s seriously
    Kohli, Bhuvi, Chahal etc dropped due to non performance. Full strength team indeed

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England last 9 T20 series

2015-2016 South Africa v. England 19/02/2016 South Africa 2-0
    2016 England v. Sri Lanka 05/07/2016 England 1-0
    2016 England v. Pakistan 07/09/2016 Pakistan 1-0
    2016-2017 India v. England 26/01/2017 India 2-1