Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Unbelievable that some can ignore bare facts that key Indian players skip most T20Is (E.g. Nidahas, NZ from recent memory). The denial has now become hilarious.
    But but but...
    India's bench strength can beat any team.
    Also, nz were resting players as well

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    These jokes of T20I needs to stop - it's a sort of cheating with the fans. Most teams don't give two pennies for T20Is but media mockery bluffs fans pay top dollar (& time) for these farces. IND is probably going to loose this series 2-1 or even 3-0, with a side that's missing VK, Bumrah, Shami, Kuldeep, Jadeja and KL - it'll definitely hit their ranking but truth is they are trolling the T20I and ICC rankings here.

I for one to scrap T20I - T20 WC in every 2 years (better every year) and 6 weeks window for that - first 3 weeks to play preparatory games among International teams (can be official T20I), and last 3 weeks for the WC with 12, may be 16 teams. To increase the popularity of the game, may be Associates can play T20I for whole year and that can be used as a qualifier for last 4-6 spots in WC.
    Why should T20I be scrapped ?
    Indian players you mentioned Rahul has been discarded for time being because he has been flopping, similarly Jadeja especially in batting, whilst Bumrah and Kohli have been rested. I don not think Shami is played much in T20s, and I think Kuldeep is in the squad. The squad consists significantly of regular international players, many of these will also play world cup. So a strong team fielded by India as well as NZ.
    Most teams try out some upcoming players and that includes Pakistan we have tried Shinwari, Nawaz, Imad, Asif Ali, Farhan, Rizwan and many others no test playing players. This is what is exciting about it young and upcoming talent get to showcase their skills and get international exposure.
    I enjoy the T20I and tests more than ODIs, which are real bore most of the time. I am not big fan of franchise cricket though as there is no loyalty for any team for me, as it consists of random international and domestic players that may have no link for the region they represent.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These jokes of T20I needs to stop - it's a sort of cheating with the fans. Most teams don't give two pennies for T20Is but media mockery bluffs fans pay top dollar (& time) for these farces. IND is probably going to loose this series 2-1 or even 3-0, with a side that's missing VK, Bumrah, Shami, Kuldeep, Jadeja and KL - it'll definitely hit their ranking but truth is they are trolling the T20I and ICC rankings here.

I for one to scrap T20I - T20 WC in every 2 years (better every year) and 6 weeks window for that - first 3 weeks to play preparatory games among International teams (can be official T20I), and last 3 weeks for the WC with 12, may be 16 teams. To increase the popularity of the game, may be Associates can play T20I for whole year and that can be used as a qualifier for last 4-6 spots in WC.
    Exactly. Vijay Shankar at 3 sums it up. Its a mockery. Would rather prefer more A-team ODI games, if testing the bench strength is the objective.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @MMHS - I differ on the T20I WC bit though. Would rather want the format to be completely scrapped. Franchise T20 is the way to go.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    @MMHS - I differ on the T20I WC bit though. Would rather want the format to be completely scrapped. Franchise T20 is the way to go.
    ICC has to make money as well. If you scrap T20I, then boards will struggle to finance a Test series. It's like a combo pack, just like Franchise T20 - every/alternate year, 6-7 weeks to make cheap bucks. Also, it needs to give exposure to younger players, local umpires.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ICC has to make money as well. If you scrap T20I, then boards will struggle to finance a Test series. It's like a combo pack, just like Franchise T20 - every/alternate year, 6-7 weeks to make cheap bucks. Also, it needs to give exposure to younger players, local umpires.
    Fair enough. Makes sense.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPremi View Post
    Indian players you mentioned Rahul has been discarded for time being because he has been flopping, similarly Jadeja especially in batting, whilst Bumrah and Kohli have been rested. I don not think Shami is played much in T20s, and I think Kuldeep is in the squad. The squad consists significantly of regular international players, many of these will also play world cup. So a strong team fielded by India as well as NZ.
    Most teams try out some upcoming players and that includes Pakistan we have tried Shinwari, Nawaz, Imad, Asif Ali, Farhan, Rizwan and many others no test playing players. This is what is exciting about it young and upcoming talent get to showcase their skills and get international exposure.
    I enjoy the T20I and tests more than ODIs, which are real bore most of the time. I am not big fan of franchise cricket though as there is no loyalty for any team for me, as it consists of random international and domestic players that may have no link for the region they represent.
    I am not saying scrap T20I, rather asking to put some meaning in it. The WC idea is mine - which should help raise money for ICC and distribute it relative evenly among members; otherwise some Boards are incompetent enough to cash only from T20I and destroy cricket.

Regarding the player rotation, being PAK fan it touches you more understandably - PAK's T20I ranking is getting badly exposed here. No, it's not about younger player or senior player - IT'S ABOUT playing your possible best XI. Today, SAF is playing 30 years old Junior Dala, resting 24 years old Rabada - probably you got the clue. Also, main Indian bowlers don't play much T20s not because they are not good at, rather they are kept fresh of other formats & IPL - Kohli has played probably less than 50% of India's T20Is, probably not that he is poor is the reason and had Sharma not been deputy, he would have been also poor in T20I by that logic - i.e. not good enough to play every T20I. Kuldeep is not in this series because IND decided to keep his secret intact. Amair has carried drinks in 1st 2 T20s (& in ODIs as well) in an active series and now playing in dead rubber (& Shaeen as well ), because PAK tank didn't think Amir to be good enough, rather than resting him - otherwise he would have been sent home to rest before PSL or would have played in 2nd T20I at least.

If I tell my personal feeling regarding T20 as a whole, mods will get busy - probably the clue lies in the BPL thread. Put MMHS in search and try to find my posts there But, this thing has to be there, and every good/bad thing has a market or requirement - so, it'll stay and should stay. But, we have to find a middle point for coexistence, and my suggestions were just to do a damage control. You get bored watching ODIs, which is again understandable - it can't be worse than spending 7 hours watching Sarfraz's team; I am extremely fond of Test cricket for it's slow burning thrills and dramas, and ODIs as well, which is extremely tactical and a mixture of skill, power and strategy.

It's Andaz apna apna - I don't criticize any T20 fan, neither back myself to be an elite for my fascination of Test cricket. Some sell milk to buy wine, some sell wine to buy milk - both are doing well as long as they are not mixing something in that milk or wine.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    STAT: Biggest defeats for India in T20Is (by runs):
    80 vs NZ, Wellington, 2019
    49 vs Aus, Bridgetown, 2010
    47 vs NZ, Nagpur, 2016
    40 vs NZ, Rajkot, 2017

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a lallu third class performance today.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Toronto , Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Rohit mentioned, we had 8 batsman, we should chase this down. Pant, kartik both failed. when it reached to pandya brothers, the game was already gone. but they can make it close to 180 and make the defeat looks less extravagance than this.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with most of the points. India is not resting the whole squad - there are many regular members.

Franchise cricket - you can't support any one team. You just need to pick your favorite player and support his team.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaankeJi View Post
    Agree with most of the points. India is not resting the whole squad - there are many regular members.

Franchise cricket - you can't support any one team. You just need to pick your favorite player and support his team.
    India has rested their best bowler and batsman in the series - Kohli and Bumrah. Would they have made a difference in the first T20 against NZ? Nope. They were just outplayed as they will be in the next game as well.

The problem is not with players missing. It's actually the ones who are regulars in the team. Khaleel is useless. Pant is a hack in T20s and that's mysterious. Krunal Pandya is a poor man's Jadeja. Dhoni doesn't fit in T20s.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    T20Is are such a waste of time. Most teams don't give a hoot about T20Is. T20 leagues should be the only version of T20. T20Is should be replaced with ODIs.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I find it quite remarkable that India has not given debut to any batsmen in the first T20. Same old faces pretty much. Are they taking T20 as seriously as Pakistan?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    I find it quite remarkable that India has not given debut to any batsmen in the first T20. Same old faces pretty much. Are they taking T20 as seriously as Pakistan?
    India has just 5 ODIs before world cup. So they are squeezing in ODI squad into T20 squad as well which if you ask me is pretty daft. But that is what they are doing. This achieves nothing.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    India has just 5 ODIs before world cup. So they are squeezing in ODI squad into T20 squad as well which if you ask me is pretty daft. But that is what they are doing. This achieves nothing.
    Yeh, considering they have so much talent, this was ideal opportunity to try young guns.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Streak is over

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Broken

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Streak is over
    Well with Kohli Bumrah Chahal Shami being rested, it was always going to be tough againist NZ in NZ.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Broken
    Thanks for ensuring khaleel wont go the world cup.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Well with Kohli Bumrah Chahal Shami being rested, it was always going to be tough againist NZ in NZ.
    Shami hardly plays any T20Is and Chahal was not rested he was dropped after being below par in opening games. Kohli has regularly 'opted out' of T20I series in last year or so.

Meri Barbaadiyan Durust Magar...
    Too Bata Kya Tujhe Sawaab Mila...

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    At least there's still one format where Pakistan have the wood over India.

Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Tell that to our noobs from the Burger King Super Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Tell that to our noobs from the Burger King Super Smash.
    Worst day in history of Indian cricket.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    Shami hardly plays any T20Is and Chahal was not rested he was dropped after being below par in opening games. Kohli has regularly 'opted out' of T20I series in last year or so.
    Chahal and Kuldeep are being rotated to give rest.

Khaleel is not a regular his place would go to Shami or Bumrah.

Vijay Shankar isnt a regular either. It would be Jadhav playing there.

Kohli played in the England and Aussie T20 series. But he was rested for this.

Its World Cup in a few months so players are being rested from this tour, esp the T20 series.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    1-6 is not having a wood over given that T20 was started only 10 years back.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Dont think so. A full strength Pakistan just lost a series to SA.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Its World Cup in a few months so players are being rested from this tour, esp the T20 series.
    India wants all ODI squad to have a hit as much as possible. Perfectly fine with that.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    1-6 is not having a wood over given that T20 was started only 10 years back.

If you refer to the thread title, you'll understand what I meant by my previous post.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    11 is greater than 8.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well played NZ, on beating the India B side....

"Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you refer to the thread title, you'll understand what I meant by my previous post.
    Not sure anyone is having depression losing this series. Nobody was going "Why did you rest player X player Y". IPL is the ultimate for Indian fans in T20 format. Everything else is time pass.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL this T20 was just a joke for us, just trying out different combinations and players. lol @ Khaleel Ahmed being one of the main fast bowlers ....

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure anyone is having depression losing this series. Nobody was going "Why did you rest player X player Y". IPL is the ultimate for Indian fans in T20 format. Everything else is time pass.
    Dont be mean to him, Pakistan just lost Test series, ODI series and T20 series all in one to SA. Give him a little bit of space, let him enjoy NZ beating this India B side... We have to show sympathy for Pakistan everything about their cricket side is a mess right now...

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    LOL this T20 was just a joke for us, just trying out different combinations and players. lol @ Khaleel Ahmed being one of the main fast bowlers ....
    Pakistan were arguably also trying out different combinations against SA. Rizwan batting in the top order, Shinwari playing ahead of Amir, Hafeez rested, etc.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I never accused you of sounding depressive, unless you're letting on more than you want. Okay, fair enough, you can believe that domestic cricket is better than international cricket - nice one.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Dont be mean to him, Pakistan just lost Test series, ODI series and T20 series all in one to SA. Give him a little bit of space, let him enjoy NZ beating this India B side... We have to show sympathy for Pakistan everything about their cricket side is a mess right now...
    It's cool, if the number 1 test team can lose a series in SA then the best in t20s and mediocre in other formats team can also lose in SA.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dayum, condolences @Mamoon - best t20I team lost to NZ which Pakistan beat.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you call resting Amir (best t20I bowler for Pakistan), hafeez and Sarfraz full strength? - Ignorant

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never accused you of sounding depressive, unless you're letting on more than you want. Okay, fair enough, you can believe that domestic cricket is better than international cricket - nice one.
    Actually IPL matches are worth much the international T20 matches. India has much more regional differences than Pakistan or Bangladesh, fans of each teams take huge pride in supporting their local team. Average CSK fan is much more interested in CSK matches than India C team vs New Zealand in bilateral T20.

This is not even comparing the actual money involved, T20Is are nothing more than cash grab for the board and match practice for most ODI and some test players.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    So you call resting Amir (best t20I bowler for Pakistan), hafeez and Sarfraz full strength? - Ignorant
    Are comparing these duds to Bumrah, Kohli, Shami, Chahal and Kuldeep?

India chooses to use T20s as a format to test B or C side.

A full strength Indian side is still way above Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Indians like IPL more because they cannot lose in IPL, all teams are indians

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Why do people keep mentioning Shami?

7 T20Is
    8 wickets
    31 average
    10.5 economy

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    Actually IPL matches are worth much the international T20 matches. India has much more regional differences than Pakistan or Bangladesh, fans of each teams take huge pride in supporting their local team. Average CSK fan is much more interested in CSK matches than India C team vs New Zealand in bilateral T20.

This is not even comparing the actual money involved, T20Is are nothing more than cash grab for the board and match practice for most ODI and some test players.
    Yes sir, you are perfectly correct - everyone would much rather watch domestic cricket T20s than T20Is.

T20Is are 100% cash grabs but IPLs and other leagues are only put on to show what the best of the world have to offer in T20s.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You know Indians like IPL more because they cannot lose in IPL, all teams are indians

I admit my first post was a bit provocative but facts are facts, Pakistan are currently the better team in T20Is.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and beside IPL we mostly don't lose to Pakistanis too in T20s. When was the last time you won.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, both Pakistan and Indian streaks ended this year.

Some Indians and Pakistani fans deserved to watch their winning streaks end for being soo ungrateful.
    Last edited by Manager101; 10th February 2019 at 17:36.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 T20Is
    8 wickets
    31 average
    10.5 economy

Dont let facts get in the way, brother

I admit my first post was a bit provocative but facts are facts, Pakistan are currently the better team in T20Is.
    Hard pill to swallow for many.

Quote Originally Posted by anoop View Post
    Yes and beside IPL we mostly don't lose to Pakistanis too in T20s. When was the last time you won.
    Unfortunately for you guys, rankings dont revolve around playing against one team.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah a 7 page match thread today on a Pakistani forum and no one cares. Lmao

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan were arguably also trying out different combinations against SA. Rizwan batting in the top order, Shinwari playing ahead of Amir, Hafeez rested, etc.
    Yeah but so were SA though, they were trying out new players

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Facts

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anoop View Post
    Over 6 years ago. The W/L ratio is 6 in India's favor.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 4.28.48 AM.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  32.3 KB

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...m;view=innings
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Napa; 10th February 2019 at 18:00.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Facts
    Haha

More like bitter facts for Indians.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Patriot View Post
    Lol!

See how they deflect it and say Pakistanis were replying on that thread while i clearly saw most were Indians.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol!

See how they deflect it and say Pakistanis were replying on that thread while i clearly saw most were Indians.
    This roast has owned everybody who tries to deny that they care about t20s.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe there could be an even more useless Pandya.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Sarfaraz was Banned. Not rested.

Amir was in the squad. But India didnt even pick Kohli Bumrah Shami or Rayudu in the squad.

And Hafeez..lol.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yes because Pakistanis care. Our best bowler and worlds best batsman didnt even bother to turn up for the series.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Patriot View Post
    This roast has owned everybody who tries to deny that they care about t20s.
    Lolol

Btw i have zero problems with Indians replying to threads in thousands or loving t20s. They can do what they like but for once be honest and truthful to themselves.

Recently i have seen some ridiculous posts that Indians dont care and dont give a jack about international T20s while only T20s that matter to them is IPL (despite having an experienced side with almost 200 matches experience playing the series). Some even said winning international t20s doesnt matter lmao. They are helped by some lotas and chamchaas from Pakistanis side who are either self-haters or are here just to troll.

Even on twitter the top 2 Indian trends are: #INDvsNZt20 and #NZvIndT20. If 'nobody cares' then how are they getting this all traffic?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

7 T20Is
    8 wickets
    31 average
    10.5 economy

Because he is far better than Khaleel and he plays less T20Is so as to preserve him for tests and ODIs.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Lolol

Btw i have zero problems with Indians replying to threads in thousands or loving t20s. They can do what they like but for once be honest and truthful to themselves.

Recently i have seen some ridiculous posts that Indians dont care and dont give a jack about international T20s while only T20s that matter to them is IPL (despite having an experienced side with almost 200 matches experience playing the series). Some even said winning international t20s doesnt matter lmao. They are helped by some lotas and chamchaas from Pakistanis side who are either self-haters or are here just to troll.

Even on twitter the top 2 Indian trends are: #INDvsNZt20 and #NZvIndT20. If 'nobody cares' then how are they getting this all traffic?
    So Indian team cares so much for T20s that the best bowler doesnt bother to travel to NZ and the best batsman and captain takes a private jet out of NZ before the series.

Infact not only India, even SA played noobs like Sipamla,Janneman etc etc in the T20 series.

For India the only T20s that matter are T20WC and IPL.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So Indian team cares so much for T20s that the best bowler doesnt bother to travel to NZ and the best batsman and captain takes a private jet out of NZ before the series.

Infact not only India, even SA played noobs like Sipamla,Janneman etc etc in the T20 series.

Nice way to deflect the topic from Indians to Indian team (Even that myth is put to rest by Abdullah and others). Lmao!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why do you argue with such posters?

The only reason this poster cares about T20s so much is because Sarfaraz actually captains well in it . A lot of our fans think his T20 captaincy is enough to keep him as captain in all formats which tells you how seriously our fans take T20s and that's without even me mentioning the selections of 38 year olds Hafeez and Malik against Zimbabwe B.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Nice way to deflect the topic from Indians to Indian team (Even that myth is put to rest by Abdullah and others). Lmao!
    Indian team is made up of Indians.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfaraz was Banned. Not rested.

Amir was in the squad. But India didnt even pick Kohli Bumrah Shami or Rayudu in the squad.

And Hafeez..lol.
    Hafeez still has a better batting and bowling avg than Pandya across all formats.

Pak was also rotating, Hassan, Amir, Shaheen. While Hussain Talat and Asif Ali are not regular in ODIs. Amir has been pretty good in T20s and won man of the series in NZ T20 series and he only played the last match.
    Last edited by Titan24; 10th February 2019 at 18:27.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yeah but so were SA though, they were trying out new players
    OK then the same applies to NZ, they had two debutants in this series in Mitchell and Tickner, Seifert and Kuggeleijn (spelling) aren't regulars either.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK then the same applies to NZ, they had two debutants in this series in Mitchell and Tickner, Seifert and Kuggeleijn (spelling) aren't regulars either.
    Lol i dont even know any of these players. Hearing about them first time lol.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't surprise anyone that a full strength Pakistan side >> India B or C.

When it really matters, India will be monsters with Kohli, Bumrah, Chahal, Kuldeep and Shami playing every single match. The chest thumping from Pakistan posters when half the Indian side is missing looks embarrassing to say the least. @Mamoon

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at Chahal being rested he played first 2 games. First Kuldeep name was being used rested but he played the third game. India played 80 to 90 percent regular players. Only Kohli and Bumtah can be said to missing as Shami does not always play T20s . You can only fit 11 players and if Bumrah, Kumar and Pandaya play then cannot fit any other fast bowler, and most times one of Chahal or Kuldeep will play.
    Last edited by PakPremi; 10th February 2019 at 18:46.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Shouldn't surprise anyone that a full strength Pakistan side >> India B or C.

When it really matters, India will be monsters with Kohli, Bumrah, Chahal, Kuldeep and Shami playing every single match. The chest thumping from Pakistan posters when half the Indian side is missing looks embarrassing to say the least. @Mamoon
    Not half team missing but 2 or 3 players. Cannot play all you mentioned and the regulars one from here in one team. Chahal played 2 games. Nz also had their C team.
    No one is saying Pak full team is better than India full team.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If India really cared about these t20is, they would not have rested their best batsman , best fast bowler and their best spinner ( first two games) in this series. We , Indian fans only watch t20is for pleasure, but not the same seriousness with which we watch tests and odis. You can even visit any Indian forum and you can see how light heartedly, we take these bilateral t20s.

It's quite natural that the Pak posters are inclined to think that Indians really care about the T20s , which happens to be the only format which they're somewhat good at. It really hurts someone when people don't really acknowledge something that they are good at.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at Chahal being rested he played first 2 games. First Kuldeep name was being used rested but he played the third game. India played 80 to 90 percent regular players. Only Kohli and Bumtah can be said to missing as Shami does not always play T20s . You can only fit 11 players and if Bumrah, Kumar and Pandaya play then cannot fit any other fast bowler, and most times one of Chahal or Kuldeep will play.
    Those two players are best in the world at what they do. India is twice the team with them playing.

Same can be said of Kul-Cha, best spin duo in the world, and they didn't really get to play together.

I understand that it is insulting for Pakistan's ranking that teams don't take T20 format seriously, but that's how it is.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not half team missing but 2 or 3 players. Cannot play all you mentioned and the regulars one from here in one team. Chahal played 2 games. Nz also had their C team.
    No one is saying Pak full team is better than India full team.
    Those 2 or 3 players are the best players in their departments. It's funny how Pak posters downplay India's test series win in Australia by saying that they missed their 2 best players that too when playing at home. And when it comes to India , they just say "just 2 or 3 players missing, doesn't matter". The hypocrisy is astounding.
    Last edited by Stalin; 10th February 2019 at 18:57.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These days Indian fans dont want anyone to say their team lost.

I dont blame them,they're playing very well. T20 is not even cricket.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin View Post
    If India really cared about these t20is, they would not have rested their best batsman , best fast bowler and their best spinner ( first two games) in this series. We , Indian fans only watch t20is for pleasure, but not the same seriousness with which we watch tests and odis. You can even visit any Indian forum and you can see how light heartedly, we take these bilateral t20s.

It's quite natural that the Pak posters are inclined to think that Indians really care about the T20s , which happens to be the only format which they're somewhat good at. It really hurts someone when people don't really acknowledge something that they are good at.
    I think deep down they realize that Pakistan don't get enough credit for their T20 ranking because of other sides not taking the format seriously, and it must hurt the pride. Understandable.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Those two players are best in the world at what they do. India is twice the team with them playing.

Same can be said of Kul-Cha, best spin duo in the world, and they didn't really get to play together.

I understand that it is insulting for Pakistan's ranking that teams don't take T20 format seriously, but that's how it is.
    Australia are twice the team with warner and smith.
    Please stop celebrating your triumph against the worst aussie side ever.
    Would you?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    Would you?
    That does undermine India's victory, but the point is that Australia and most Test nations still take the format seriously and announce the best available team.

With T20s, its different. People don't really care.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    Would you?
    No-one is celebrating that triumph anymore. If we've celebrated that triumph too much we would not have won the odi series in Australia and New Zealand (because of the complacency and hangover ) .
    And by the way that worst Aussie side has thrashed Sri Lanka black and blue and a few pak posters even backed Sri Lanka to win.
    Last edited by Stalin; 10th February 2019 at 19:04.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think deep down they realize that Pakistan don't get enough credit for their T20 ranking because of other sides not taking the format seriously, and it must hurt the pride. Understandable.
    But that's the truth . Except Pakistan, Windies and may be Bangladesh , no one really cares about these bilateral t20s. All of the them test their bench strength and rest key players .