Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sri Lanka beat India by 3 runs in the final to win the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018

The Board of Control for Cricket in India’s (BCCI) junior selection committee on Sunday named allrounder Jayant Yadav for the upcoming Emerging Teams Asia Cup that will be held in Sri Lanka from December 2 to 17 this year.

The 28-year-old Yadav, who has played four Tests and an ODI, last represented India in the first of the four-Test series against Australia at Pune in February last year before he lost his place in the side. Yadav is currently playing for Haryana in the ongoing Ranji Trophy 2018-19 season.

Indian Premier League (IPL) stars Nitish Rana, Deepak Hooda and Mayank Markande, who grabbed eyeballs in his breakthrough IPL season for Mumbai Indians this year, have all been included in the 15-man squad. India U-19 World Cup pacer Shivam Mavi also earned a call-up.

India failed to progress past the round-robin stages in the Emerging Teams Asia Cup last year and will look to improve on their dismal show.

India squad: Jayant Yadav (captain), RD Gaekwad, Atharva Taide, Ankush Bains, Deepak Hooda, Prab Simran Singh, Nitish Rana, Himmat Singh, Shams Mulani, Ankit Rajpoot, Prasidh Krishna, Siddharth Desai, Mayank Markande, Atith Seth, Shivam Mavi

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is more of a submerging eleven rather than emerging.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't it supposed to be co-hosted by Pakistan and Sri Lanka(only for Indian matches)?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see as to what Shivam Mavi does.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useless tournament. Would much rather focus on the Ranji Trophy and play first-class.

The only non-India international tournaments that should be player are U19 and India A ones.

The Ranji and IPL should always take precedence.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One look at this squad and you can tell the BCCI isn't serious in the least about this tournament. Some good up and coming pacers but not a single India prospect in the batting department. Mavi and Rajpoot are both from UP so I hope their Ranji team won't have any matches scheduled during this period.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
    One look at this squad and you can tell the BCCI isn't serious in the least about this tournament. Some good up and coming pacers but not a single India prospect in the batting department. Mavi and Rajpoot are both from UP so I hope their Ranji team won't have any matches scheduled during this period.
    UP will be having Ranji tournaments during this tournament
    they should try the likes of Mohit Jangra,Kartik Tyagi when Rajpoot,Mavi won't be available

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Similar to India A/B squad with the addition of U19 players

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's Nagarkoti gone? Was quick at under 19 world cup.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    Where's Nagarkoti gone? Was quick at under 19 world cup.
    I think he hasn't recovered from the foot injury he suffered in IPL.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when will pakistan announce their squad

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will Zeeshan Malik, Hasan Mohsin, Saif badar and Muhammad hasnain get a chance after PSL and Pak A snub???

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    PAK A- Lion's 5th OD game is scheduled on 5th, therefore Saud could have played first 3 games easily, even if I consider that he'll be in Emerging Cup. At least better be.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. Saud will be selected.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b.lesner View Post
    when will pakistan announce their squad
    Still waiting...

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 7 days left.No squad announced.No planning.No vision.How a team formed by u-23 players only 4-5 days before tournament can do well in a tournament?
    Such a crap PCB.never changes.India announced the squad long ago.Pakistani players are really talented otherwise the game would be gone long ago from pakistan having such a crap and aimless board.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pakistan to Co-Host Emerging Teams Asia Cup with Sri Lanka in December 2018

Lahore-November 28, 2018: Pakistan will be Co-Hosting Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018 with Sri Lanka from December 6, 2018. Eight teams namely Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, India, Oman, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong and United Arab Emirates (UAE) will participate in the tournament. The teams have been divided into two groups, wherein Group ‘A’, Sri Lanka, India, Afghanistan, and Oman matches will be played in Colombo, Sri Lanka from December 7, 2018, whereas in Group ‘B’, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, and UAE matches will be played in Karachi from December 6, 2018.

The Group ‘B’ matches of Pakistan leg will be played in two venues of Karachi i.e. National Stadium and South-End Ground Club from December 6 to 9, 2018. The participating teams will arrive in Karachi on December 4 and will practice on the next day at National Stadium. Pakistan will feature in the opening match of the tournament on December 6, 2018 against Hong Kong at National Stadium. On the same day, Bangladesh will feature against UAE at South-End Ground Club. The final of the tournament will be played in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 15, 2018. (Group 'B' matches schedule attached).

Name:  60619f1c-c24b-4501-9aa1-721ec8b13b9c.jpg
Views: 2924
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  75bc3e14-5bd4-431a-9ecb-4d01aa9170d4.jpg
Views: 2855
Size:  21.3 KB

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have the latest pictures and info about the southern end stadium and about pakistan squad????

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expect to see in the squad

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder who would be the players of bangladesh playing emerging cup ??? @MMHS

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post

Are the under 23???!!!!

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    Are the under 23???!!!!
    They can be...if you know what I mean

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sincerely hope Inzy selects a group of promising youngsters for this tournament and no political selections or tried and tested failures. It’s about time we gave the brilliant youngsters some proper exposure to life outside Pakistan domestic circles. Shaheen is a prime example of what can be achieved with backing and commitment. We need to start planning for life without the likes of azhar Ali, asad, Hafeez, Malik etc

I for one am extremely intrigued to see who Inzy selects for this emerging Asia cup & will be following with intent should he make the right selections. I desperately want to see the likes of zeeshan, saif, Hasan Mohsin, musa, husnain & co.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Fully Expecting Shakeel Sheikh's son or nephew to magically make an appearance in this squad with ZERO performances whatsoever. Also won't be surprised if Azam Khan gets the nod - I will riot if either of these selections are made.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think 4 players are allowed above 23 last year rizwan , bilal asif , haris sohail , hammad azam , The squad i can think of according to talent and this year domestic performance:
    1. Israrullah
    2. Ali imran
    3. Imran Rafiq
    4. Saud Shakeel (c)
    5. Adil Amin
    6. Aamir Yamin
    7. Umair masood (wk)
    8. Amad butt
    9. Usama Mir
    10. Mohammad Asghar
    11. Taj wali
    12. Imran Butt
    13. Syed Tauseeq Shah
    14. Mohammad Musa
    15. Ahsan Ali

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So UAE, Hong Kong and Bangladesh are coming to Karachi. Nice. It must feel like two different tournaments

If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anamul Haque, Nasir Hossain ?

If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bangladesh to send team to Pakistan for Emerging Teams Asia Cup

DHAKA: Bangladesh will send a cricket squad to Pakistan for the first time in three years, officials said Thursday after receiving assurances from their counterparts about security.

Pakistan and Sri Lanka are co-hosting an Asian Cricket Council tournament next month, with Bangladesh playing all their group matches in Karachi.

Most cricket nations have steered clear of Pakistan since gunmen attacked Sri Lanka’s team bus in 2009, killing several people.

But international cricket is slowly returning, with Zimbabwe and the West Indies among countries to visit Pakistan in recent years.

The Bangladesh squad being sent for the Emerging Teams Asia Cup starting December 6 is the first since 2015 to visit Pakistan.

“We agreed to the tour following assurance of adequate security by the Pakistan Cricket Board,” said Bangladesh Cricket Board boss Nizamuddin Chowdhury.

The board would also sent a security detail with the squad, he added.

Bangladesh are in Group B alongside hosts Pakistan, Hong Kong and the UAE.

Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, India and Oman in Group A will play their matches in Colombo, which will also host the semis and final.

Squad: Nurul Hasan (Capt), Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Hossain, Mizanur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Zakir Hasan, Saif Hassan, Yasir Ali, Tanvir Islam, Afif Hossain, Nayeem Hasan, Shoriful Islam, Qazi Onik, Khaled Ahmed, Mohor Sheikh

https://arysports.tv/bangladesh-send...eams-asia-cup/

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago, USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The national selection committee headed by Inzamam ul Haq has announced the 15-member squad for Emer

Quote Originally Posted by b.lesner View Post
    i think 4 players are allowed above 23 last year rizwan , bilal asif , haris sohail , hammad azam , The squad i can think of according to talent and this year domestic performance:
    1. Israrullah
    2. Ali imran
    3. Imran Rafiq
    4. Saud Shakeel (c)
    5. Adil Amin
    6. Aamir Yamin
    7. Umair masood (wk)
    8. Amad butt
    9. Usama Mir
    10. Mohammad Asghar
    11. Taj wali
    12. Imran Butt
    13. Syed Tauseeq Shah
    14. Mohammad Musa
    15. Ahsan Ali
    The national selection committee headed by Inzamam ul Haq has announced the 15-member squad for Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018 commencing from December 6 in Karachi and Colombo simultaneously.

Wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan will lead the green shirts in the mega event while the other team members include Sahibzada Farhan, Zeeshan Malik, Ali Imran, Hussain Talat, Saad Ali, Khushdil Shah, Saud Shakil, Ashiq Ali, Muhammad Asghar, Ghulam Mudassar, Sameen Gul, Musa Khan, Muhammad Ilyas, and Suleman Shafqat

The team management includes Col. (R) Syed Naushad Ali (team manager), Ejaz Junior (head coach), Mohammad Masroor (assistant coach), Saqib Faqir (fielding coach), Zubair Ahmed (analyst), Saboor Ahmed (trainer), Imtiaz Khan (physio).

Pakistan will play Hong Kong in the opening game of the event at National Stadium, Karachi on December 6 while the men in green will face UAE on December 7. On December 9 Pakistan will take on the challenge of Bangladesh in their third match of the tournament.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I think, they have selected quite a decent team - very young & inexperienced bunch, but these are probably our best back-up among U23. Nurul should have played Dhaka Test ahead of Liton, but probably Emerging Cup Captaincy cost him a Test cap.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MMHS looks like Bangladesh have slected a good squad as all name except Musaddek apears new,BTW i was not expecting inzi to select this decent squad though he knows what is he doing to protect his nears and dears.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @MMHS looks like Bangladesh have slected a good squad as all name except Musaddek apears new,BTW i was not expecting inzi to select this decent squad though he knows what is he doing to protect his nears and dears.
    This tournament name is "Emerging" cup, therefore you should expect lots of new names. I think, Captain Nurul was also more or less regular in BD squad as 2nd WK, recently Liton has passed him. He & Shafiul are from former player's bunch, rest are more or less new face. They have picked 5 pacers for the tournament considering the upcoming NZ tour, lets hope that Karachi wicket does allow to play 3 pacers.

1. Saif
    2. Nazmul
    Mizan
    3. Zakir
    4. Mosaddek
    5. Afif
    6. Yasir
    7. Nurul
    8. Onik/Khaled
    9. Naeem
    10. Ebadat
    11. Shafiul

is likely to be the starting XI.

Inzamam is not being honest here - I heard that Saud will make the Emerging cup, hence he was dropped from Lion's Series, but then I see Rizwan to lead PAK A on 5th game on 5th DEC, then lead PAK Emerging on 6th or 7th..... which suggests Saud was deliberately kept out of Lion's series, so that he doesn't make a case of SAF ODIs. And, I wrote many times - Ul Haq knows his game, this is not a mistake by chance - these Saad or Ali Imran or Adil or even Shan are not going to snatch Imam's spot; but Saud can, hence he is batted at 7 when ever picked and dropped at the right time.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    This tournament name is "Emerging" cup, therefore you should expect lots of new names. I think, Captain Nurul was also more or less regular in BD squad as 2nd WK, recently Liton has passed him. He & Shafiul are from former player's bunch, rest are more or less new face. They have picked 5 pacers for the tournament considering the upcoming NZ tour, lets hope that Karachi wicket does allow to play 3 pacers.

1. Saif
    2. Nazmul
    Mizan
    3. Zakir
    4. Mosaddek
    5. Afif
    6. Yasir
    7. Nurul
    8. Onik/Khaled
    9. Naeem
    10. Ebadat
    11. Shafiul

Inzamam is not being honest here - I heard that Saud will make the Emerging cup, hence he was dropped from Lion's Series, but then I see Rizwan to lead PAK A on 5th game on 5th DEC, then lead PAK Emerging on 6th or 7th..... which suggests Saud was deliberately kept out of Lion's series, so that he doesn't make a case of SAF ODIs. And, I wrote many times - Ul Haq knows his game, this is not a mistake by chance - these Saad or Ali Imran or Adil or even Shan are not going to snatch Imam's spot; but Saud can, hence he is batted at 7 when ever picked and dropped at the right time.
    Bangladesh has selected a good squad keeping there away tours in mind.I know what this man does Called Inzi.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Saif
    2. Nazmul
    Mizan
    3. Zakir
    4. Mosaddek
    5. Afif
    6. Yasir
    7. Nurul
    8. Onik/Khaled
    9. Naeem
    10. Ebadat
    11. Shafiul

Very good team if they are selected as all of them we know are the future of bangladesh, from the last couple of years . Very good team as they are very good bunch. They are better than soumya,sabbir bunch i believe. Hope they replicate it in internationals.
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 30th November 2018 at 07:06.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    28 year old Jayant Yadav is an emerging player?

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    28 year old Jayant Yadav is an emerging player?
    4 seniors/over 23 are allowed.BD's shafiul and other 2 are in that quota
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 30th November 2018 at 07:13.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 seniors/over 23 are allowed.BD's shafiul and other 2 are in that quota
    This is u19 player Shoriful, not old man Shafiul.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Do you think Saud was sent to no, 7 because of Inzi's instruction? For me its possible. That guy doesn't have any honesty, principle, morale, passion. Really disappointed with his 2 face appearance.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmed View Post
    The national selection committee headed by Inzamam ul Haq has announced the 15-member squad for Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018 commencing from December 6 in Karachi and Colombo simultaneously.

Wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan will lead the green shirts in the mega event while the other team members include Sahibzada Farhan, Zeeshan Malik, Ali Imran, Hussain Talat, Saad Ali, Khushdil Shah, Saud Shakil, Ashiq Ali, Muhammad Asghar, Ghulam Mudassar, Sameen Gul, Musa Khan, Muhammad Ilyas, and Suleman Shafqat

The team management includes Col. (R) Syed Naushad Ali (team manager), Ejaz Junior (head coach), Mohammad Masroor (assistant coach), Saqib Faqir (fielding coach), Zubair Ahmed (analyst), Saboor Ahmed (trainer), Imtiaz Khan (physio).

Pakistan will play Hong Kong in the opening game of the event at National Stadium, Karachi on December 6 while the men in green will face UAE on December 7. On December 9 Pakistan will take on the challenge of Bangladesh in their third match of the tournament.
    Disappointed that imran rafiq after being one of the top performers in FC with 700 odd runs this season and genuine u-23 didnt get selected

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Do you think Saud was sent to no, 7 because of Inzi's instruction? For me its possible. That guy doesn't have any honesty, principle, morale, passion. Really disappointed with his 2 face appearance.
    That I shouldn’t comment, but somewhere there must be something. It can’t happen that an U23 player scored over 1.5K runs at like 55/85 stats from #3 is missing selection to make space at #3 for a 29 years old with stats like 34/66 in same domestic tournament. Stats/looks can be deceiving, but dropping him from Lion’s series is so obvious that someone/people are trying their best to make sure that Saud’s name doesn’t pop up before WC. I won’t be surprised if he is played at 5-6 at emerging cup as well.

Inzamam hiered almost entire PAK squad on behalf of a fixed league ICL, knowing that it could end their career for PAK, just after retirement therefore obviously words like honesty, principle, morale, passion.... doesn’t go with him.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Gujrat
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I shouldn’t comment, but somewhere there must be something. It can’t happen that an U23 player scored over 1.5K runs at like 55/85 stats from #3 is missing selection to make space at #3 for a 29 years old with stats like 34/66 in same domestic tournament. Stats/looks can be deceiving, but dropping him from Lion’s series is so obvious that someone/people are trying their best to make sure that Saud’s name doesn’t pop up before WC. I won’t be surprised if he is played at 5-6 at emerging cup as well.

Inzamam hiered almost entire PAK squad on behalf of a fixed league ICL, knowing that it could end their career for PAK, just after retirement therefore obviously words like honesty, principle, morale, passion.... doesn’t go with him.
    No one in pk cricket serious for winning every game and giving chance to youngsters babar is lucky somehow he get chance and proved his worth pcb wasting saad and saud for cheap player's

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by riajul View Post
    This is u19 player Shoriful, not old man Shafiul.
    That's good to hear. He is a promising cricketer i heard. Is he the bowler with some good pace?

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    PCB Release

Bangladesh Emerging Cricket Team has reached Karachi today. Bangladesh will feature in the Emerging Teams Asia Cup to Co-Host by Sri Lanka and Pakistan starting from December 6, 2018. Bangladesh will play its first match of the tournament on December 6, 2018 against UAE at South-End Ground,DHA.

Last edited by Abdullah719; 4th December 2018 at 07:02.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Is PTV sports live telecasting the games?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Is PTV sports live telecasting the games?
    No telecast.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently spectators may not be allowed in the stadium.

It's 'in the works' according to the PCB media manager.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No telecast.
    I hope pcb shows it on their pcb channel will be more interesting then the u16 tournament and the womens cricket they showed live.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    UAE Team arrival pictures

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 17.43.33.jpg
Views: 1293
Size:  35.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 17.43.37.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  34.9 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 17.50.42.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  37.8 KB

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Name:  44af7bd2-a7f0-412d-903e-1d19b6b0fe5e.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  98bcdedb-9a7a-44c6-b35d-a4018500de7c.jpg
Views: 1271
Size:  88.0 KB

BD team was taking part in an optional training session earlier.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No telecast.
    Why?

How?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Why?

How?
    Idk.

Probably will be some highlights after the games though.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.02.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  40.9 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.46.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  48.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.40.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  35.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.32.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  25.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.28.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  28.8 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.22.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  39.2 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.17.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  44.7 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.12.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  44.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.04.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  36.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.17.51.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  46.2 KB

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.23.29.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  32.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.23.32.jpg
Views: 1149
Size:  53.1 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.23.36.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  55.3 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.23.42.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  23.6 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.23.46.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  40.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.24.02.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  47.7 KB

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.24.09.jpg
Views: 1123
Size:  52.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.24.22.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  58.7 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.24.31.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  38.8 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.24.39.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  40.2 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.25.13.jpg
Views: 1121
Size:  60.7 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.25.30.jpg
Views: 1106
Size:  34.9 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.25.39.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  32.0 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.25.49.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  35.5 KBName:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-05 at 12.26.00.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  30.0 KB

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Really hope Zeeshan impresses. He needs to force his way through. PSL non-selection is irrelevant. I think Zeeshan-Fakhar could be our LOI opening combo for the next 5 years.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post

You missed the youngsta beauty.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Co-hosts Pakistan take on Hong Kong in Emerging Teams Asia Cup opener

Pakistan will feature in the opening match of Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2018 on December 6 against Hong Kong at National Stadium in Karachi.

On the same day, Bangladesh will play against UAE at Southend Ground Club.

Pakistan — who are co-hosting the tournament with Sri Lanka — will be led by wicketkeeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan — who was glad about getting the opportunity to play at home soil with international cricketers.

“I would like to welcome all teams who are visiting Pakistan,” said Rizwan during a press conference ahead of the tournament opener. “We are happy that we are playing with international cricketers on home soil.”

Eight teams namely Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, India, Oman, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong and United Arab Emirates (UAE) will participate in the tournament.

The teams have been divided into two groups, wherein Group ‘A’ — which includes Sri Lanka, India, Afghanistan and Oman — matches will be played in Colombo, Sri Lanka from December 7, 2018, whereas Group ‘B’ — which includes Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, and UAE — matches will be played in Karachi from December 6, 2018.

The Group ‘B’ matches of Pakistan leg will be played in two venues of Karachi i.e. National Stadium and Southend Ground Club.

On December 7, Pakistan will play against UAE whereas on December 9, Pakistan will feature against Bangladesh — with both matches taking place at National Stadium in Karachi.

The final of the tournament will be played in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 15, 2018.

https://cricketpakistan.com.pk/en/ne...teams-asia-cup

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Hong Kong won the toss and elect to bowl first

Teams:

Hong Kong (Playing XI): Aizaz Khan(c), Babar Hayat, Ehsan Khan, Ehsan Nawaz, Shahid Wasif(w), Mohammad Ghazanfar, Mohammad Hassan, Raag Kapur, Nizakat Khan, Tanwir Afzal, Waqas Khan

Pakistan U23 (Playing XI): Sahibzada Farhan, Ali Imran, Hussain Talat, Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Saud Shakeel, Khushdil Shah, Ashiq Ali, Mohammad Asghar, Saad Ali, Muhammad Ilyas, Sameen Gul

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    UAE won the toss and elect to bat first against Bangladesh:

Teams:

United Arab Emirates (Playing XI): Rohan Mustafa(c), Ashfaq Ahmed, Muhammad Usman, Rameez Shahzad, Qadeer Ahmed, Ghulam Shabber(w), Ahmed Raza, Mohammad Naveed, Shaiman Anwar, Mohammad Boota, Imran Haider

Bangladesh U23 (Playing XI): Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan(w/c), Zakir Hasan, Khaled Ahmed, Mosaddek Hossain, Yasir Ali, Mizanur Rahman, Shafiul Islam, Shoriful Islam, Tanvir Islam

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the starting time of the match? Any broadcast or anywhere to see scorecard? @giri26

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No crowd to watch these matches in Pakistan? Pics posted have empty stands

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What is the starting time of the match? Any broadcast or anywhere to see scorecard? @giri26
    Match is almost over.

http://acc.sportsmechanics.in/matchc...tchcenter.html

UAE Won the Toss elected to bat 267/10 (49.4 OV)RR 5.38

BANGLADESH 126/8 (30.0 OV) RR 4.2

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  20181206_133050.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  142.9 KB

When in Doubt- Act Stupid....... That's Pakistan Cricket for you.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are the Associate nations fielding their senior teams? Only that could explain UAE u-23 beating BD u-23

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post
    Are the Associate nations fielding their senior teams? Only that could explain UAE u-23 beating BD u-23
    Yes
    Associates are fielding their full strength senior side

Full members are allowed to pick maximum of 4 senior players

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do know there's only ten wickets?

I take it Bangladesh lost to UAE...

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRyan10 View Post
    Yes
    Associates are fielding their full strength senior side

Full members are allowed to pick maximum of 4 senior players
    That's no excuse for BD U23 players to play like this pathetic show. Disappointed with the young bunch. They shoul have played better.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    That's no excuse for BD U23 players to play like this pathetic show. Disappointed with the young bunch. They shoul have played better.
    Relax, it’s not the end of the day. 3 new bowlers bowled well, but yes, no excuse to be all out inside 36 overs.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax, it’s not the end of the day. 3 new bowlers bowled well, but yes, no excuse to be all out inside 36 overs.
    Although there are similarities in how they started, I hope Musaddak doesn't become next Umar. Should stop bowling altogether and bat at #4.
    Number 6/7 is not his job.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh U23 have elected to bat first against Hong Kong:

Name:  IMG-20181207-WA0013.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  273.1 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0016.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  246.2 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0012.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  270.3 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0014.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  222.5 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0015.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  248.2 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0011.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  265.3 KB

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Team sheets:

Name:  IMG-20181207-WA0010.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  54.7 KBName:  IMG-20181207-WA0009.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  85.7 KB

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India opened with Mayank Markande against Afghans. He's a tailender.

Aside from Ankit Rajpoot, not a single India prospect in that team. Mavi sadly not in XI, missing out on important FC experience in Ranji. Poor.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Match 2

* Southend Club Cricket Stadium, Karachi

Bangladesh Emerging Team: 286-8 in 50 overs (Mosaddek Hossain 100, 8x4s, 3x6s, 86 balls, Zakir Hasan 49, 4x4s, 63 balls, Yasir Ali 45, 4x4, 1x6, 43 balls, Aizaz Khan 3-62, Ehsan Nawaz 2-48)

Hong Kong: 258-7 in 50 overs (Nizakat Khan 92, 9x4s, 3x6s, 95 balls, Babar Hayat 91, 5x4s, 3x6s, 95 balls, Khaled Ahmed 2-69, Mosaddek Hossain 2-23,)

Result: Bangladesh Emerging Team won by 28 Runs

Player of the Match: Mosaddek Hossain, Bangladesh Emerging Team

Toss: Bangladesh Emerging Team

Umpires: Mohammad Sajid & Riazuddin

Referee: Ali Naqvi

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-12-07 at 15.25.58 (1).jpg
Views: 595
Size:  36.9 KB
    Last edited by MenInG; 7th December 2018 at 14:48.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
    India opened with Mayank Markande against Afghans. He's a tailender.

Aside from Ankit Rajpoot, not a single India prospect in that team. Mavi sadly not in XI, missing out on important FC experience in Ranji. Poor.
    Markande didn't open
    That was a mistake from ACC site
    Gaikwad opened for us,Markande came in at no.9

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Match 2

*** Southend Club Cricket Stadium, Karachi

Hong Kong: 87-4 in 31 overs (Babar Hayat 45*, 5x4s, 86 balls)

Result: Match Abandoned Due to Rain

Toss: UAE

Umpires: Riazuddin & Ahmed Shahab

Referee: Ali Naqvi

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BCCI needs to have their logo revamped immediately. That <3 sign, what's that nonsense?