Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ICC Women's World T20 2018

The women's world t20 will be taking place In the West Indies and will start on November 9th and will end November 24. I am not the biggest follower of the women's games but it is good to follow and see how the teams are doing.

This years edition will consist of 10 teams paired In 2 groups of 5. Will be a round robin format with the top 2 teams advancing to the semi finals.

Here are the groups

Group A
    South Africa
    England
    Sri Lanka
    West Indies
    Bangladesh

Group B
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Pakistan
    India
    Ireland

The girls In green are in a tough group but will hope for some good results will be looking forward to the India Pakistan clash as well

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pak women T20 team is the ultimate minnow in cricket.

Absolutely love how Aus and Eng women teams play.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Women's cricket is embarrassing. Can't believe people watch it. Club cricket here in Scotland is of a far superior level.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Our women's team are waste of money and time. PCB should save money and invest on our domestic cricket.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Our women's team are waste of money and time. PCB should save money and invest on our domestic cricket.
    Spot on

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Women's cricket is embarrassing. Can't believe people watch it. Club cricket here in Scotland is of a far superior level.
    What a poor comment and backwards mentality.

Also, to give you more heartache, I'm pretty sure I can name at least 2 batters from the Indian, Aussie and English women's teams who are all better than anyone in the current Pakistan's men's team.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wait, what? Am I really in 2018?

That's such a backward oppressive comment. Please wake up.

Give women respect and equal opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post

Also, to give you more heartache, I'm pretty sure I can name at least 2 batters from the Indian, Aussie and English women's teams who are all better than anyone in the current Pakistan's men's team.
    Good post.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They wouldn't be able to compete with the Men's team if they had a match due to biological and physical differences, I hate to burst your bubble. That's why we have different cricket categories separated by gender, respectively. I also think the comment was in bad taste as well, and disrespectful, as there are people who legitimately enjoy women's cricket, but it is also true that many people, including many women as well, would rather watch the men's sports. It all comes down to personal preference, whether its men's sports, women's, or both.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lol lets not get ahead of ourselves Even Anwar Ali would probably average 50 if he played in the womens game.

Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2068 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Look, lets address this before it derails the thread.

Women deserve equal opportunity and people slandering them here need to cop on. International cricket is international cricket.

That said, people claiming women batsmen are better than the men? Lol. The earlier post here is not one I'd support at all but it is right in saying that male club cricket is probably of a higher level. And FWIW thats totally fine, it doesnt demean the women in any way. These shouldnt be compared.

Its a world cup, every player out there has given up the same effort, if not even more, than their male counterpart do. They deserve all the support they get.

Nice win for Ireland too.....

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Lol lets not get ahead of ourselves Even Anwar Ali would probably average 50 if he played in the womens game.
    I am sure Meg Lanning, Suzie Bates, Sarah Taylor, Mithali Raj and Harmanpreet Kaur can bat better than many men playing international cricket.

Don't knock on women's cricket. They may not have the natural physical strength that men have but cricket is about skill. And I'll be honest, in my opinion all 5 batters I have mentioned look far more skillful any Pakistani LOI batsman I have seen in the last couple of years.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post

Women deserve equal opportunity and people slandering them here need to cop on. International cricket is international cricket.

That said, people claiming women batsmen are better than the men? Lol. The earlier post here is not one I'd support at all but it is right in saying that male club cricket is probably of a higher level. And FWIW thats totally fine, it doesnt demean the women in any way. These shouldnt be compared.

Its a world cup, every player out there has given up the same effort, if not even more, than their male counterpart do. They deserve all the support they get.

How many male batsmen do you think can play this shot on an Australian ground?

https://youtu.be/vlt3NOCBWKU

I have been watching women's cricket for the last 19-20 months. And looking at older footage on YT women's cricket has come a long way in the last 4 years.

You are underestimating women cricketers. There are some super talented and skilled players around the world at the moment.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Diddums some people are too sensitive for the truth. I just think we can use our resources better. Let's be honest our team are awful. Money can be better spent.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We shouldnt bash our women team granted their not a good team, but we still have to support them its the only way to help them get better. More importantly if we support them and they do well it will help the game grow for womens cricket in Pakistan.

Weather it is men playing or women in a world tournament if your country is being represented you should show your love and support. Good luck to girls in green hoping for some good results or some improvement in your game best wishes

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post

Thank you for being a sane head.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am sure Meg Lanning, Suzie Bates, Sarah Taylor, Mithali Raj and Harmanpreet Kaur can bat better than many men playing international cricket.

Don't knock on women's cricket. They may not have the natural physical strength that men have but cricket is about skill. And I'll be honest, in my opinion all 5 batters I have mentioned look far more skillful any Pakistani LOI batsman I have seen in the last couple of years.
    None of these women have consistently faced bowling over 130 kmph. Batting against 115 kmh and 145kmh is very different. I don't know how you can even compare the two.

I'm not saying women can't play sports, but there is an obvious reason why men play with men, and women play with women in like 90% of sports.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of these women have consistently faced bowling over 130 kmph. Batting against 115 kmh and 145kmh is very different. I don't know how you can even compare the two.

I'm not saying women can't play sports, but there is an obvious reason why men play with men, and women play with women in like 90% of sports.
    Just like women cricketers have the advantage of not having to face 145k bowling, they also don't enjoy the advantage that men do of hacking balls for 6, relying on just power. Even their top edges go for six but they can't time the ball for jack.

And you are making it sound like men's cricket is filled with bowlers bowling 145ks. Starc, Cummins, Bumrah, Rabada and now Oshane Thomas. Just 5, maybe 6 six bolwers in the world who can bowl 145 clicks. What a challenge!

You are confusing genetic advantage with sporting skills. Women cricketers will never be big powerhitters like men. But a lot of them are and have been better strokemakers and just more skilled than many men who have played international cricket.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ferguson, Milne.....

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2068 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    How many male batsmen do you think can play this shot on an Australian ground?

https://youtu.be/vlt3NOCBWKU

I have been watching women's cricket for the last 19-20 months. And looking at older footage on YT women's cricket has come a long way in the last 4 years.

You are underestimating women cricketers. There are some super talented and skilled players around the world at the moment.
    Many male batsmen can, I'm sure many have, its a great shot but a single shot doesnt suddenly make someone skilled or an ATG.

You are correct in saying its improved over the past few years, improved hugely in fact and credit goes to the bigger boards for professionalising the game, but come on man, be real, IIRC one top Aussie female cricketer played grade level with men as a trial and did poorly.

We shouldnt even be comparing tbf, they may as well be different sports. Facing seamers bowling 100 to 115kph is on another galaxy compared to even 130kph, which is very slow by male standards.

Just appreciate it for what it is, but any sane individual can tell, if you do force comparisons, that not a single womans cricketer would even make a county 2nd XI side, and thats not sexism, its simple fact. Men are far stronger physically and the gulf far too big for women to bridge unless we're alking about cricket on a low level.

Its not fair to compare because the women dont want to be compared, they know the facts. The entire purpose of the tournament about to begin being standalone is that the women arent in the shadow of their male counterparts and can simply play the sport they love and be compared to other women, instead of being belittled constantly for not reaching a level they cannot ever reach.

Every cricketer playing here puts as much effort in as the guys do, and for that they deserve to be graded fairly on their own merits.

As a final point, shame on people saying to scrap womens cricket. Why should a girl not dream of playing for her country? How can they get better without playing, especially when most of these teams are chronically underfunded and , taking that into account, are, if anything, overperforming? I dont agree in equal pay with men and so on because the standards are not equal, this goes for many sports, but I firmly believe that any woman good enough to play internationally for her country should be compensated sufficiently for that and paid and treated as a professional, perhaps not a millionaire as a man can expect, but certainly a liveable wage.

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just like women cricketers have the advantage of not having to face 145k bowling, they also don't enjoy the advantage that men do of hacking balls for 6, relying on just power. Even their top edges go for six but they can't time the ball for jack.

And you are making it sound like men's cricket is filled with bowlers bowling 145ks. Starc, Cummins, Bumrah, Rabada and now Oshane Thomas. Just 5, maybe 6 six bolwers in the world who can bowl 145 clicks. What a challenge!

You are confusing genetic advantage with sporting skills. Women cricketers will never be big powerhitters like men. But a lot of them are and have been better strokemakers and just more skilled than many men who have played international cricket.
    I don't think I've seen a worse series of posts lol. It's not worth even arguing. Donal has basically spoken my mind.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you all really want only 50% of population to play sports? Does the size of the players the only thing that matters? Do runs scored against bowlers who bowl below 90mph count? Is Abbas a real bowler?

Women's cricket has really improved. Watch top teams play each other in this world cup. You will change your opinion(hopefully).

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    india
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has good young team this time. I will be following smriti, kaur, jemimah, veda and couple of new pacers since jhulan has retired.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were a lawyer and given cases which one would win easily,u would even make that complicated

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I've seen a worse series of posts lol. It's not worth even arguing. Donal has basically spoken my mind.
    A lot of bruised male egos on this thread. Look back at my original post. Read those 5 names again. I said that those 5 women are better batters then many men I have seen in international cricket.

If you're fragile male ego took that as "all women cricketers can beat men cricketers" then that is your problem and something you need to sort out.

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Rawalakot, Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    If we compare the budgets of PAK men and women cricket, it is apparent that it is not women team but the men team, which atm is an embarrassment for the country in ODIs.
    Last edited by Sadozai; 8th November 2018 at 10:50.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All this anti-women cricket talk on a cricket forum, wow.

Of course, they don't usually bowl at 150kph, but those bowlers are rare even in men's cricket.

And, men are playing this sport since the early 19th century. Probably 18th century if I'm not wrong.

Funds, training, development is not spent on women's cricket even today! In friggin 2018. How can you compare their level to the highly developed men's cricket?

Teams like Aus, Eng have started taking women's cricket seriously only in the last decade. Not a long time.

And their teams are excellent as of now.

You cannot say that if they're not playing at 140-150kph, they're trash. No they're not. They're very competitive among themselves.

Illogical comparisons are not warranted.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some of the comments against the women cricketers are appalling. This does reflect their personality to some extent.

Maybe they are blind followers of Afridi who one said he would prefer women in the kitchen rather than on the field.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2068 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    A lot of bruised male egos on this thread. Look back at my original post. Read those 5 names again. I said that those 5 women are better batters then many men I have seen in international cricket.

If you're fragile male ego took that as "all women cricketers can beat men cricketers" then that is your problem and something you need to sort out.
    They're not though. Not even those 5 My ego aint fragile I'm just talking sense, you, on the other hand, arent.

Its like saying a guy playing fifth division football who scored 20 goals is better than a guy in the Premier League who scored 15 because the guy in the fifth division scored a couple of beauties. 1) You're comparing things that shouldnt be compared to begin with 2) Your comparison is inherently biased because the men who you say look worse than the aforementioned women players are facing significantly better competition

I dont know how you can argue this. I'm not saying women dont deserve respect or should be scrapped like some other idiots, I'm just pointing out your statements fly in the face of all fact and reason.

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good for the women I guess but if they're not drawing in viewers then what is the point?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    india
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a lot of public will watch upcoming women WCT20 on star sports than jamodi or jamt20s.

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    It's good for the women I guess but if they're not drawing in viewers then what is the point?
    I think the last Women's worldcup had record viewership. A huge increase from the previous one, so they are drawing viewers, just need more time and investment to develop further.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Women's cricket today is probably of the same level men's cricket was back in 1940s and 50s. But that didn't stop people to flock to stadiums to watch cricket in those days. There are good signs for women's cricket as the standard has been on rise for the past decade or so. Watch it if you have time but don't make disgusting comments.

And no, those Lanning, Kaur, Bates wouldn't even make men's U19. Some lolworthy posts out there.

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    Test cricket doesnt draw in viewers so shud we stop that too??

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today the tournament will kick off and we got the following matches coming up today

New Zealand vs India

Australia vs Pakistan

West Indies vs Bangladesh

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asadee View Post
    Test cricket doesnt draw in viewers so shud we stop that too??
    Yes, Test Cricket is a waste of time.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a bow harmanpreet 103 of 51 balls
    India 194/5 against NZ

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What hitting!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outstanding batting by Indias women team will New Zealand be able to chase target seems very tough

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Superb knock by Kaur, hope it inspires the team.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India wins the match by 34 runs.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    india
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaur has got power. Great hitting.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-11-09 at 23.02.26.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  36.8 KB

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia finish the innings with 165/5 Pakistan will need 166 to win

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Watched a bit of the Pakistani bowling - first observations, how unfit the Pakistani players look. No athleticism at all.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan finish with 113-8 thus Australia has won the match by 52 runs

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    Pakistan finish with 113-8 thus Australia has won the match by 52 runs
    Name:  cap1.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  59.8 KBName:  cap2.JPG
Views: 512
Size:  70.2 KB

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    The fourth match of the ICC Women’s World T20 between Sri Lanka and England on Saturday ended in a no-contest after constant rain resulted in abandoning of the match without a ball being bowled.

After overnight showers and thunderstorms splashed over St. Lucia, both teams were awarded a point each. It had been raining the entire previous night and the umpires called it off 10 minutes before the scheduled start of play.

That’s it. There will be no possibility of play today at the Daren Sammy Stadium. England and Sri Lanka share the points. #ENGvSL#WT20 pic.twitter.com/s6LrVFNSX6

— ICC World Twenty20 (@WorldT20) November 10, 2018

With forecast pointing towards more rain over the next five to eight days, there is a possibility that St. Lucia, which is expected to host nine matches, could lose out on matches.

England’s next game is against Bangladesh on Monday, while Sri Lanka take on South Africa the same day.

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/...washout-763905

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India, Pakistan rekindle World T20 rivalry

In men’s cricket at the World Cup, India have a record of never losing to traditional rivals Pakistan. In women’s cricket, the record isn’t so one-sided.

Overview

India v Pakistan
    WT20 Match 5
    Guyana National Stadium, Providence
    10 November, 2018; 11.00am local; 3.00pm GMT

WT20 Match 5: India v Pakistan – Preview with Ebony Rainford-Brent and Nasser Hussain
    In Twenty20 Internationals, India Women have won eight encounters against their neighbours, but both the times they have lost have been in ICC Women’s World T20s.

In 2012 in Galle, needing 14 in the last over bowled by Sana Mir, they lost by one run. Then, in 2016, in a rain-hit match in Delhi, they lost by two runs on the DLS method.

India can take solace in the narrow margins, but, going into their latest encounter in the ICC Women’s World T20 2018 on Sunday, 11 November, will also be mindful of how they have come unstuck in pressure situations.

ICC World Twenty20

Nida Dar, Pakistan’s Player of the Match in 2012, said on Friday, “These matches always have pressure, from the Indian side, the Pakistani side, from our families.

“We play the games with a different kind of passion, and it brings its own unique feeling. Compared to other matches, we play with double the emotion. We’re hoping for the best wishes of people back home.”

India, meanwhile, sought to play down the occasion. The 2016 disappointment was behind them, they insisted.

'There will be pressure when you play India-Pakistan' – Ramesh Powar, India Head Coach
    They have a reason for confidence. Given Harmanpreet Kaur’s form in becoming the first Indian to score a T20I hundred on the opening day of the tournament, and good knocks from their top order, they come with a reputation.

“We need to focus on the first six overs, because when you have only two fielders outside, how many runs you get is a plus point for us, that’s the only reason we sent Taniya [Bhatia] to open, who can play freely,” said Kaur after their opening win, explaining the decision to push Mithali Raj down the order.

Raj’s new role may be particularly significant against Pakistan’s strong spin attack, which could trouble the more inexperienced batters. Javeria Khan’s side had a tough opening game against Australia, conceding defeat by 52 runs. But they will back their spinners to lift their game again.

Players to watch

Jemimah Rodrigues (India): The teenager again showed her calm head and cricketing smarts in the opener against New Zealand, bringing up a half-century. Her ability to rotate the strike is key. She will have to be careful in how she plays spin.

Omaima Sohail (Pakistan): The youngster made her debut against Australia, and immediately made an impact. Even on the world stage, she appeared fearless with her batting, and appears a strong fielder as well.

Conditions

It is hot again in Guyana. As the first game of the day, the teams should have use of a decent batting surface, but the slower bowlers will still be in the thick of things.

India: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Anuja Patil, Ekta Bisht, D Hemalatha, Mansi Joshi, Pooja Vastrakar, Arundhati Reddy

Pakistan: Javeria Khan (c), Bismah Maroof, Aiman Anwer, Aliya Riaz, Anam Amin, Ayesha Zafar, Diana Baig, Muneeba Ali, Nahida Khan, Nashra Sandhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Nida Dar, Omaima Sohail, Sana Mir, Sidra Ameen, Sidra Nawaz

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/906527

When in Doubt- Act Stupid....... That's Pakistan Cricket for you.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @the_outsider You are a man of hyperboles!! Supporting women is good and needed, but it should not be the case that any argument against woman should be deemed sexist. Harmanpreet shot in Aus was against a loopy dibbly dobbler. Even Chris Martin can whack it. But hey, this is not the thread for that comparison. Just let the women game be that.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  Pak vs Ind Women T20 1.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  19.8 KB

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan batting first 10-2 so far

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30\3 now two bad run outs by pak

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some bad drops by India . Pak is now 83-3

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bismah Maroof 50 runs beautiful stuff Pak 109-3 so far

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The quality of womens cricket is really poor - I dont think its sexist to make such a statement, its just a fact. Its probably on par with under 15s or under 17s cricket on the mens side. Nevertheless, I hope their game grows and is funded properly - its always nice to see more people play professional sport whether thats men or women. Wish them all the best.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Penalty on pak team 10 runs deducted from the total, as they were warned thrice.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan finish off 134/7 nahida dar made 52 runs as well

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India started the inning with 10 extra runs before the ball was even bowled I still think India would win the match easily but the penelty was a little harsh

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    INDW 29/0 (2.5 Ovs) CRR: 10.24 REQ: 6.12

India Women need another 105 runs

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    India started the inning with 10 extra runs before the ball was even bowled I still think India would win the match easily but the penelty was a little harsh
    What was it for?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  Screenshot_20181111-195735_Chrome.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  422.7 KB

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WengerOut View Post
    @the_outsider You are a man of hyperboles!! Supporting women is good and needed, but it should not be the case that any argument against woman should be deemed sexist. Harmanpreet shot in Aus was against a loopy dibbly dobbler. Even Chris Martin can whack it. But hey, this is not the thread for that comparison. Just let the women game be that.
    On the contrary there have been some completely disgusting and clearly sexist comments on this thread. His hyperbole might not be the truth but some of the posts have been disgusting to the core and the fact that its that side you have decided to take is also telling when it is obvious the sexist comments came first and he was just replying

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see good HD broadcast for the event, it is on Star Sports Select HD1 and also streaming on Hotstar. Are you following the IND vs PAK match? @Mamoon

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    What was it for?
    For running on the pitch after being warned 3 times before

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IND 48/0. Need 86 from 86 balls

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another day another Indian drubbing around the corner.. we will lose by 10 wickets

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  Screenshot_20181111-201437_Chrome.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  146.5 KB

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Simply not enough power in the Pakistan women's team, the overall standard is pretty poor across teams. I'd like to see a t20 match between men's u19 champs and Womens champs just to see whether the women would get to 100 runs.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bismah Maroof to Mandhana, OUT

First Wicket falls

India 74/1 after 10 overs

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India 84/1 after 12 overs.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    What was it for?
    I think it was running on the wicket the area their not allowed too it wasn't done intentionally but the umpire give 5 penelty points I believe it happened twice

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jemimah Rodrigues OUT. C and bowled by Dar.

India 101/2 after 14.5 overs

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    IND Women won by 7 wickets (with 6 balls remaining)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Watched the India versus Pakistan match and I have to say the standard wasn't great.

Pakistan penalised 10 runs for running on the pitch is just poor cricket and basic errors.

Some of the Pakistani players look out of their depth at this level.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Watched the India versus Pakistan match and I have to say the standard wasn't great.

Pakistan penalised 10 runs for running on the pitch is just poor cricket and basic errors.

Some of the Pakistani players look out of their depth at this level.
    Never heard of this rule before. So they docked 10 runs from their final total?

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Simply not enough power in the Pakistan women's team, the overall standard is pretty poor across teams. I'd like to see a t20 match between men's u19 champs and Womens champs just to see whether the women would get to 100 runs.
    Have you seen the sixers hit by the Indian lady in the first game against NZ? She was smoking 80 m sixers

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally at least Pakistani cricket (woman) captain can speak English. Appreciated!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    india
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you watch women's cricket you have to switch off imagining/ comparing about men's cricket. Mithali raj has exemplery placement obviously without power. Its like sachin batting with severe tennis elbow. But I have become fan of punjabi kudi harmanpreet kaur's power.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Never heard of this rule before. So they docked 10 runs from their final total?
    No India was given ten runs before the first ball was even bowled

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India needs to improve its fielding before the semifinal match