Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    Because he gives them nightmares of Azhar and Misbah...
    Fakhar and Sarfraz is giving worse nightmares though.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are failing consistently because two out of our top three get out within the first ten overs, while the third batsmanís contributions are as useless as they come.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were being told by some fans that PCT's performance in the Asia Cup was due to not picking enough spinners. But NZ is winning the match in foreign conditions with pace.

@Mamoon is right. Problem is not squad selection. Problem is a lack of quality in players, whomever it is that is picked. Ball is in PCB's court now. It's up to them to bring about change else PCT will only slide further.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    About time we replace Imam with Haris. He has the game to make the most of the PP and play on front and back foot on the off and on side.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a Miracle can save this game for Pak now

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5001 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Our players should have bought lottery tickets in June 2017.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game over Iíve actusly turned it off. Shadab ainít a batsman nor is imad. Skipper will score 10-20 at best.

Nothingís changed and fans should stop making excuses.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I bet that defeat still hurts doesn't it?

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Malik gone now stupidity
    Malik wasn't going to be a big factor here once Kiwis picked 40 overs of pace. In fact, I tend to believe Kiwis have deliberately picked 4 pacers after looking at PAK's 4-5-6, and this will be a common ploy against PAK going forward.

I personally talked with one guy close to BD team later - using Soumya for 5-6 overs in middle overs was pre-planed against PAK's middle order!!!!!!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Babar is also the king of cheap runs. Fails whenever we need him the most.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    We were being told by some fans that PCT's performance in the Asia Cup was due to not picking enough spinners. But NZ is winning the match in foreign conditions with pace.

@Mamoon is right. Problem is not squad selection. Problem is a lack of quality in players, whomever it is that is picked. Ball is in PCB's court now. It's up to them to bring about change else PCT will only slide further.
    Problem is not a lack of quality players. This same ODI side dropped a game to Bangladesh and almost lost to Afghanistan. Fakhar and Babarís failures, and Imamís useless contributions means a top order which severely handicaps a batting side.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Syed1 stop blaming selectors man. Everyone who is not playing is better huh?

Selection is not the problem. Problem is lack of quality, whomever you select.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Select five pacers for UAE and no batsmen to try out in next match.
    I find it baffling when people here discuss Pak's WC chances.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Shadab bats well today. A capable batsman, who can hit the ball cleanly and pivotal in running between wickets.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    razzaq .....

The debt we owe to play of imagination is incalculable - Carl Gustav Jung

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shadab is going to get hurt sooner than later with this angle. He is doing everything to get hurt by rising with the ball.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz really struggling with Lockie's pace here?

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Occupied Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shadab is just another tailender

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Malik wasn't going to be a big factor here once Kiwis picked 40 overs of pace. In fact, I tend to believe Kiwis have deliberately picked 4 pacers after looking at PAK's 4-5-6, and this will be a common ploy against PAK going forward.

I personally talked with one guy close to BD team later - using Soumya for 5-6 overs in middle overs was pre-planed against PAK's middle order!!!!!!
    Well said.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring back Imran farhat, he cant be worse tahn these guys.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Problem is not a lack of quality players. This same ODI side dropped a game to Bangladesh and almost lost to Afghanistan. Fakhar and Babarís failures, and Imamís useless contributions means a top order which severely handicaps a batting side.
    Usman think back to the teams of the 90s and early 2000s and honestly tell me if these guys are even half the quality of players PCT had then.

Problem is definitely lack of quality. If PCB does nothing now, then PCT is soon going to go the West Indies way. Trust me on this.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan Pro View Post
    Mohammad Hafeez was the inform batsman
    Fakhar wasn't, he has been garbage. Hafeez could have opened or Babar.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Unpopular comment, but instead of these MoHa, Mian, Sarfraz, Imam, Fakhar - I would love to see a half fit Umar Akmal (if his head is clear, no remedy for insanity) & Maqsood in PAK team. It's not working this way, and won't work unless some day Sarfraz wins the toss and PAK reaches to a score which bowlers can defend despite negative field placings.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WHo is this guy talking like man drunk in empty stomach

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Sarfraz really struggling with Lockie's pace here?
    Sarfraz should have his average in the low 20s tbh. I am surprised it's so high as it is. He is as bad as current Dhoni.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are not even practicing

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well Pakistan need to do something about it. They dont seem to have players who are comfortable against both spin and pace. So you can always trouble them with different options.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Poor performance from pakistan yet again in OD

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pakistan has issues against fast bowling for long time. Yet nothing has been done to change that

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    Sarfraz should have his average in the low 20s tbh. I am surprised it's so high as it is. He is as bad as current Dhoni.
    Dhoni can be on a wheelchair and still be better

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    Usman think back to the teams of the 90s and early 2000s and honestly tell me if these guys are even half the quality of players PCT had then.

Problem is definitely lack of quality. If PCB does nothing now, then PCT is soon going to go the West Indies way. Trust me on this.
    Lol what good did all that quality do for Pakistan cricket back then? They beat up rubbish teams like India and New Zealand, while losing crunch games to Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka etc.

The issue is with two of our best batsmen doing absolutely nothing. While Imam is rubbish and shouldnít play, since he puts unnecessary pressure on the batsman at the other end. I donít expect Fakhar and Babar to keep failing as they are right now. Once they start to score, everything will magically become better and some of our Ďfansí here will disappear as usual.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another one .....

The debt we owe to play of imagination is incalculable - Carl Gustav Jung

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m.shah View Post
    Shadab is just another tailender
    It's better, if he goes to that route - that's a tailender with bat, who gives 10 confirmed overs, rather than a posedu all-rounder who might not be good enough in either skills. He can improve batting from tailend level to No. 7 level, but he won't improve this bowling much in this route (I know, he had a 4 for today).

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unpopular comment, but instead of these MoHa, Mian, Sarfraz, Imam, Fakhar - I would love to see a half fit Umar Akmal (if his head is clear, no remedy for insanity) & Maqsood in PAK team. It's not working this way, and won't work unless some day Sarfraz wins the toss and PAK reaches to a score which bowlers can defend despite negative field placings.
    Problem is not with the players. They all are naturally talented into an extent. But natural talent will never be enough in today's professional world of cricket.

Problem is player development. I have seen it for a long time that players of PCT look best in the first 20-30 matches of their career. And then they start to lose it.

And that's because there is minimal player development in the PCT camp. In today's cricket, unless an individual is constantly improving and getting better, he will become ordinary very quickly.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are failing consistently because two out of our top three get out within the first ten overs, while the third batsmanís contributions are as useless as they come.
    I don't think that is the reason. Batsmen who are so set, they cannot rotate strike against quality bowling. Hence they cannot play long innings, which in must in today's ODI, once batsman is set, he has to play though out.

We just saw with both Malik and Haq, they were not comfortable against pace of Fergson, dot after dot was building pressure, both got out on trying to play out of jain shots...Again issue is not able to handle quality bowling, little extra pace or swing, we look so bad...

This issue has exaggerated in last decade since we are playing in UAE, our skills of playing pace or swing has gone down dramatically, specially pace. Maybe wickets are too slow and low here, where we play 70% of our cricket. That's why we keep presist with 40 years old players with no reflexes, because you don't need that in UAE. The younger batsmen have to change their game to play on these wickets, they become master of none...Pakistan right now have worse batsmen of fast bowling among top 8/10 teams, even BD is better than us. This is not now but for more than a decade
    Last edited by yasir; 7th November 2018 at 22:30.

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hafeez should open with imam , Harris comes in middle

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I bet that defeat still hurts doesn't it?
    Lol you two. I guess that match hurt both of us, India bcz we loose and Pakistani for keeping high hopes for their team.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freak_virat View Post
    Ya keep that we already get over with it. Feels better after humiliating a team in their own backyard by 8 and 9 wickets followed by winning the tournament.
    What makes you think we haven't gotten over Asia cup? UAE is not our home. It's neutral. I'd rather win an ICC trophy anyway.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Well Pakistan need to do something about it. They dont seem to have players who are comfortable against both spin and pace. So you can always trouble them with different options.
    Do you think, giving time to 35+ years olds to develop against pace (with a 38+ years old eye & reflex) is a better idea than giving a 23 years old time to develop may be in both?

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol what good did all that quality do for Pakistan cricket back then? They beat up rubbish teams like India and New Zealand, while losing crunch games to Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka etc.

The issue is with two of our best batsmen doing absolutely nothing. While Imam is rubbish and shouldnít play, since he puts unnecessary pressure on the batsman at the other end. I donít expect Fakhar and Babar to keep failing as they are right now. Once they start to score, everything will magically become better and some of our Ďfansí here will disappear as usual.
    At least back then they were beating IND and NZ. Now even BD is beating this team.

PCB has to focus on player development else this will get worse.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Good contest - internal competition always helps. Shadab is batting at 41 SR, Sarfraz at 42

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    Hafeez should open with imam , Harris comes in middle
    These players dont have it in them. Batter order needs revamping. Wait for the WC to get over

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    I don't think that is the reason. Batsmen who are so set, they cannot rotate strike against quality bowling. Hence they cannot play long innings, which in must in today's ODI, once batsman is set, he has to play though out.

We just saw with both Malik and Haq, they were not comfortable against pace of Fergson, dot after dot was building pressure, both got out on trying to play out of jain shots...Again issue is not able to handle quality bowling, little extra pace or swing, we look so bad...

This issue has exaggerated in last decade since we are playing in UAE, our skills of playing pace or swing has gone down dramatically, specially pace. Maybe wickets are too slow and low here, where we play 70% of our cricket. That's why we keep presist with 40 years old players with no reflexes, because you don't need that in UAE. The younger batsmen have to change their game to play on these wickets, they become master of none...Pakistan right now have worse batsmen of fast bowling among top 8/10 teams, even BD is better than us. This is not now but for more than a decade
    You canít expect to win too many games when your best two batsmen are doing nothing. Fakhar was our trump card going into the Asia Cup, with even neutral fans agreeing to that fact. He got out within the first ten overs in three out of the five games we played. Similarly Babar also couldnít get going, besides a lame knock of 62 against Afghanistan at a horrendous strike-rate. Both of them have survived more overs in T20 cricket, than ODI cricket. They are joined by Imam, who has an awful approach to the game and plays for himself, consistently shoving the batsman at the other end under the bus.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did waqar just say that??
    U dont need anything to mature that hahaha

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What a poor decision
    Thanks to blessed in all facets for useless regiew

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís clear NOT OUT!

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Occupied Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How can you give this out blind

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh men did I just see worst umpiring

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hafeez took a review for 3 reds lol Now an obvious error cannot be corrected

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Shadab and Faheem and Imad are no all rounders . Pakistan need a batting all rounder at number 7

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shocking. What a howler from umpire!!!!! I would send him to the guillotine for this if i could

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Shocking decision.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    Starc is still better. Was bowling like GOAT before injuries made him irregular.
    Starc is also good but consistency wise Bolt has been better and doesnt get injured as much.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m.shah View Post
    How can you give this out blind
    May be he was not even watching the match lol He just went by the noise.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Zealand actually play pretty dirty.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel bad for mocking Bangladesh. All teams get their bad days it seems.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Yess!!! Brother Ish!! Jai Shri Ram!!
    God did hell him there

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5001 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Not a big deal. Glorified tailender would have been on his way soon. He should not be batting above #9.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    690 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Yess!!! Brother Ish!! Jai Shri Ram!!
    On second viewing that's a stupid decision. That's very unfortunate imo.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the worst calls i have seen from an umpire

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Help*

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Our top 3 are so poor

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadab definitely would have won the match for Pak with Sarfraz. Itís a shambolic decision by the umpire.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Does Umpires have any accountability? Shadab might be getting a call today at the room of most useless position in Cricket, but I have seen batsmen smashing stumps for this type of calls & I am perfectly OK with those non Match Referee days.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny Morrison commentary is very weird. Most bias man I have ever seen.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    690 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    God did hell him there
    Just saw the replay and that was a horrid decision.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They need to not waste these ODIs!! NZ are clearly a better team but Pakistan need to try and compete in an attempt to become better.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Do you think, giving time to 35+ years olds to develop against pace (with a 38+ years old eye & reflex) is a better idea than giving a 23 years old time to develop may be in both?
    Obviously the latter. But what can we do. The selectors are inept. Its a pathetic state of affairs.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to hit umpire very hard with claymore kick.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    New Zealand actually play pretty dirty.
    A Pakistani umpire gave that out.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umpire should be fined heavily for this shocking decision.... There must be 2 reviews in odi cricket..

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All right then this is game, set and match.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    He's not your secret santa, it won't happen even if you get on your knees and beg. Sarfaraz is not a specialist batsman and is not as good as a specialist batsman. He has no place batting in the top five.

Well his keeping his hardly good enough. He isn't good enough for Pakistan .

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's ok guys Sir Mamoon says the wrong decision wouldn't have mattered any way. If you flip the situation this wrong decision would have automatically made a Pakistan win as fluke.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    A Pakistani umpire gave that out.
    Joel Wilson is Trinidadian.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pakistan heading towards a grand defeat here , I do not think they can comeback in this series.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    DRS should never be with players - today Moha used the quota for himself which cost Shadab (should be bashed for that as well - he is a top order, not tailender, should know where his line is. Few days back, Taylor reviewed LBW successfully, then got out again LBW, and he didn't review - told his partner that it was crashing leg & review showed exactly so).

Giving unlimited reviews are not a solution either. Best is to keep it for umpires - today, easily 3rd umpire could have called the batsmen before leaving ground.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5001 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    It's ok guys Sir Mamoon says the wrong decision wouldn't have mattered any way. If you flip the situation this wrong decision would have automatically made a Pakistan win as fluke.
    A tail-ender was dismissed, not a batsman.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Man View Post
    Did he sriously say that? Goodness me.
    He said Faheem would be the 3rd seamer for most top teams