Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

US exhibition matches concept failed due to difference of opinion with Sachin Tendulkar: Shane Warne

NEW DELHI: Their mutual respect even during epic on-field face-offs is well-documented but Shane Warne has claimed that his relations with Sachin Tendulkar took a hit in 2015-16 -- reason being difference of opinion on the organisation of exhibition matches in the United States.

In his recently-released autobiography 'No Spin', Warne recalled how a concept that he and Tendulkar thought of making an annual affair failed to take off after the first edition due to their differences on its management.

Tendulkar declined to comment on the issue when PTI reached out to his team for a response.

The Legends Exhibition matches were held in New York, Houston and Los Angeles in 2015 with most of the top former players in the world taking part, including the likes of Brian Lara, Glenn McGrath and Sourav Ganguly among others.

While Warne, in his book, made it clear that Tendulkar took care of all the expenses of the tournament, he was not impressed with the people that the Indian batting icon brought on board to manage the event.

"Sachin had this guy there, Sanjay, who was very much a mentor and business advisor. I explained my concept and gave them a slide show. They loved it and flew in a guy called Ben Sturner from America. Sachin was adamant that his team of people run the whole thing," Warne wrote in his book.

Sturner is the CEO of a sports entertainment management company but the identity of Sanjay is not clear.

He goes on to write: "I said, 'Well it's my idea. I know I can get the best players and I am prepared to go 50-50 with you. I suggest we pay experienced people to organise it and appoint two from each of our camps'.

"Sachin said, "No I have to have Sanjay and Ben."

"I was uneasy with that but remained sure Sachin and I together would make it work, so I agreed. At the next meeting, he brought a couple of other guys along who seemed efficient and on the ball.

"I figured, okay, I have known Sachin for 25 years and he's done unbelievably well off the field, so he must have the business side of his life well organised. Relax and go with them," Warne recollected.

However, Warne said he ended up "regretting" it.

"The organisation was not as it could, or should, have been, which was a real shame. They were decent guys but the event got too big for them," Warne wrote about Tendulkar's team.

The pitch was a drop in one as it was played on a baseball ground and Warne felt that Tendulkar's team didn't strike the deal well.

"The truth is, if you ask me, that they didn't do the pitch/ground deal quite right and fell foul of that old line of the devil being in the detail of the contract. This, along with other small and important aspect of a top level event... was all very last minute and not slick as I had wanted."

Warne then spoke about the "Indian way", which according to him is keeping everything for the last moment.

"I think it's because Indians leave everything so late, which they can make work at home, but it's not easy to pull off in someone else's country. Each day felt like they were flying by the seat of their pants and I didn't like that at all.

"Sachin got onto a guy called Raj, who, strangely, I knew a bit from poker and he came in at the very last moment, saving the day with his organizational skills and, most importantly, paying a heap of outstanding bills that helped us to go ahead," Warne wrote.

Warne wrote that Tendulkar took offence when the Australian legend gave his opinion about his team.

"When we eventually met for a debrief, the first thing I said to Sachin was that size of the events overwhelmed a couple of his guys, Sanjay in particular and that we'd be better employing others for event management. He took offence at that, which was fair enough.

"I suggested, we find an independent agent while at the same time offering my own manager, James Erskine, as an option to broker it all, because he'd previous success staging events in the entertainment industry."

"At the very least I said, let's go with the two and two idea I had at the beginning.

"Sachin said, 'No, it has to be my people'."

Warne then recalled how the series of events led to a communication breakdown between the duo, which he blamed on "jealous people" around Tendulkar.

"I rang him immediately but got nothing. In fact for a couple of months, he wouldn't take my calls. I later found out he was under the impression that I was trying to do it without him but my instinct was to give him benefit of doubt on that one -- there were a lot of jealous people out there, happy to turn us against each other, I thought."

"One of the players told me he was actually signing with Sachin, which caught me off guard. I said, "that's cool, he has the right to do exactly as he wants as do you. But it can't be under the All Stars banner -- that's mine," Warne asserted.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/66545977.cms

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Warne at times comes across as a bitter person with a grind to axe, John Bucchannan, Adam Gilchrist, Steve Waugh and now Sachin Tendulkar.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sachin is too classy a person, he will keep mum I guess. Sometimes silence is the best response, business decisions don't always work Warney, as such this concept was too ambitious for its own good. High team people stop trying to market the game in places like USA, China because it is doomed to fail there. Cricket will always be a Commonwealth sport, we need to target accordingly.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting to read. They have been such good friends over the years so this comes as a surprise.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Interesting to read. They have been such good friends over the years so this comes as a surprise.
    Warne will slag his family in public for publicity and a few bucks. That's the despicable kind of person he is. Don't think he has spared anyone he has ever been associated with

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Warne at times comes across as a bitter person with a grind to axe, John Bucchannan, Adam Gilchrist, Steve Waugh and now Sachin Tendulkar.
    The way warne describes things, it is very much how tendulkar would behave. he was a golden boy who could be a sulky prima donna if things didnt go his way.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    The way warne describes things, it is very much how tendulkar would behave. he was a golden boy who could be a sulky prima donna if things didnt go his way.
    When did it ever happen during his career? I guess you'll speak of the Multan declaration.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Sachin is too classy a person, he will keep mum I guess. Sometimes silence is the best response, business decisions don't always work Warney, as such this concept was too ambitious for its own good. High team people stop trying to market the game in places like USA, China because it is doomed to fail there. Cricket will always be a Commonwealth sport, we need to target accordingly.
    You obviously have no clue who the target audience is for these games.. it is is expats.. americans dont know any of these guys , warne or tendulkar from adam.. i was in houston at the time and remember seeing sell out crowds for thise games!, why?? Because we have shitload of cricketers here.. houston has like 4-5. Different leagues and close to 50teams playing the greater area.. you have a ready made audience who are cash rich ...

I am sure other metro areas have in the US are the same.. the idea is right.. my friends and others were clamoring for tickets.. paid top dollar for the after parties to take pictures with the legends.. the legends made crap load of money and enjoyed their time in the US and went home happy. You can bet your bottom dollar they will come back every year as long as it is handled right like warne said...

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Sounds exactly what Iíd expect.

Warne is a tool but a highly professional one.

Tendulkar is a little boy with a gift for cricket, but who relies on others to think for him, and is always vulnerable to receiving bad advice. And he lacks the judgment to question those around him.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Sounds exactly what I’d expect.

Tendulkar is a little boy with a gift for cricket, but who relies on others to think for him, and is always vulnerable to receiving bad advice. And he lacks the judgment to question those around him.
    Such a wonderful judgement. And also a very accurate one since you have been around Sachin for so many years now.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't to trust a person like Warne.

He has trashed so many of his ex colleagues.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sachin is one of those people who acts modest but has a gigantic ego. He thinks everything he doesn't like is beneath him.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting tidbit of information....sachin shouldnt have been so stubborn

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am on team Warnie here, for the simple reason that he has accurately described the desi system of jugaad - leaving everything till the very last minute and the utter organisational chaos that comes with it.

This makeshift culture that is ingrained in Indians - that was a very astute observation by Warne. I expected better from Tendulkar.

John 3:16

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds exactly what I’d expect.

I may not agree with you on many things, but I got to agree on this one.

"Don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out in 30 seconds" Neil McCauley, Heat

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warne's main problem is he rates himself higher than he actually was,and media feeds him.He was an overrated bowler whom we always bullied,couldnt take being dropped by waugh after playing half injured,embarassed all his ex mates for money -insulting them for loving their national cap even,warne has very little morals and always believes his way is the best and everyone else is wrong.Ranatunga gave him a taste of his own medicine.A cricket tourney in USA will never work,irrelevant of whose guys it was .I do agree with him though on organizational chaos on idnians part,that seems eminently possible.But warne as usual will have exaggerated it for his own vindication.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    Warne's main problem is he rates himself higher than he actually was,and media feeds him.He was an overrated bowler whom we always bullied,couldnt take being dropped by waugh after playing half injured,embarassed all his ex mates for money -insulting them for loving their national cap even,warne has very little morals and always believes his way is the best and everyone else is wrong.Ranatunga gave him a taste of his own medicine.A cricket tourney in USA will never work,irrelevant of whose guys it was .I do agree with him though on organizational chaos on idnians part,that seems eminently possible.But warne as usual will have exaggerated it for his own vindication.
    Agree with everything except that he was overrated. That is a big joke. Won't speak of the media, but you don't attract universal acclaim from your peers and contemporaries if you are overrated. He is the first choice of any ATG Test team alongside Bradman and Sobers.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You obviously have no clue who the target audience is for these games.. it is is expats.. americans dont know any of these guys , warne or tendulkar from adam.. i was in houston at the time and remember seeing sell out crowds for thise games!, why?? Because we have shitload of cricketers here.. houston has like 4-5. Different leagues and close to 50teams playing the greater area.. you have a ready made audience who are cash rich ...

I am sure other metro areas have in the US are the same.. the idea is right.. my friends and others were clamoring for tickets.. paid top dollar for the after parties to take pictures with the legends.. the legends made crap load of money and enjoyed their time in the US and went home happy. You can bet your bottom dollar they will come back every year as long as it is handled right like warne said...
    I am well aware of who the target audience was. That was one time watch for cricket starved expats many of those who must have migrated to US during 80s/90s/early 00s and hence with a strong affinity for the old cricketers who were put on show then. But if you make it a yearly affair no one will bother spending top dollar, who wants to see a 55 year old Ambrose trundling in at 60 mph and landing half trackers only for a 50 year old Lara to get beaten all ends up? Quality matters and these oldies can't sustain interest over long term. No one will pay money to watch McEnroe and Connors play an exho tennis match today, women's tennis provides better quality. Big names are strictly for one time use because of novelty factor.

In the future may be they could have roped in younger cricketers for better quality but then in today's tight schedule doubt NOCs would be so liberally distributed by the boards, moreover expats in USA may not be that much into modern day cricketers because cricket is a dying sport in that community, from what I can gather Indian Americans these days are more into traditional American sports and don't have the emotional attachment for desi stuff.

Coming to the larger point at home I stand by what I said about gimmicks in USA/China. Even you agree that locals aren't interested, no way will they even feign interest about cricket because baseball is national honour in that country. Unless locals are invested in a sport, it is impossible for the sport to gain foothold. Otherwise badminton and table tennis would be huge in western nations, no one can match Chinese diaspora in numbers, influence or money.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 9th November 2018 at 06:28.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    If sachin was managing all the expenses than i see no issue if he wanted his own guys to manage the event.
    Warne is a tool.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Does Warne pick a fight with everybody over time?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Friendship and business donít always mix well.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Friendship and business donít always mix well.
    Yes so many friends who start partnerships end up losing the business and their friendship. Bad idea.

Debut
    May 2009
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess everyone here has an axe to grind with Warne....

To be honest, it sounds pretty believable. Tendulkar, being a typical guy from the SC, has his own bunch of guys to whom he is going to give his business - have to uplift the whole gang remember.

And the 'Indian way', i.e. agree to do something you have no idea of, and then try and hope that in the end 'sub theek ho jayega'....sounds believable as well. Its the way 95% of my experiences have been with Indian corporates....unfortunately. Leaves a sour taste in the mouth, but have come to accept that it is the way things are done there.

Is it just because its Tendulkar that everyone, or rather, the Indians here are being defensive, or is it the messenger, i.e. Warne, thats the problem?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid87 View Post

To be honest, it sounds pretty believable. Tendulkar, being a typical guy from the SC, has his own bunch of guys to whom he is going to give his business - have to uplift the whole gang remember.

And the 'Indian way', i.e. agree to do something you have no idea of, and then try and hope that in the end 'sub theek ho jayega'....sounds believable as well. Its the way 95% of my experiences have been with Indian corporates....unfortunately. Leaves a sour taste in the mouth, but have come to accept that it is the way things are done there.

Is it just because its Tendulkar that everyone, or rather, the Indians here are being defensive, or is it the messenger, i.e. Warne, thats the problem?
    True..makes you wonder why so many companies put up with this. They are ripe for competition. If only we could get our act together alas..or perhaps were just as bad..

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid87 View Post

Nice stereotyping. The handful of Pakistani engineers I have worked with at my previous employer turned out to be utterly incompetent, so I am going to generalize that and say that all Pakistanis are bad at their jobs.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tendulkar maybe a nice chap but you canít dictate terms to him. This is the guy whom even BCCI dealt with very very carefully and let him have his way in everything be it picking and dropping coaches/captains, playing till 40s, letting him open, letting him pick and choose which series to play and sit out of.

Also not the guy to take nonesense from anyone. This is half hearted story from Warne only. We donít know Tendulkarís side. If Warne has any absurd expectations from this business ventures Tendulkar would be he first person to put him in his place I suppose and he probably did that. Now go compete in small scale Poker events Warnie.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin136 View Post
    Nice stereotyping. The handful of Pakistani engineers I have worked with at my previous employer turned out to be utterly incompetent, so I am going to generalize that and say that all Pakistanis are bad at their jobs.
    Have seen Pakistanis in Canada prefer to hire Westerners and non Pakistanis as compared to Pakistanis so there must be an issue there
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th November 2018 at 14:52.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Tendulkar maybe a nice chap but you canít dictate terms to him. This is the guy whom even BCCI dealt with very very carefully and let him have his way in everything be it picking and dropping coaches/captains, playing till 40s, letting him open, letting him pick and choose which series to play and sit out of.

Also not the guy to take nonesense from anyone. This is half hearted story from Warne only. We donít know Tendulkarís side. If Warne has any absurd expectations from this business ventures Tendulkar would be he first person to put him in his place I suppose and he probably did that. Now go compete in small scale Poker events Warnie.
    Why is Tendulkar remotely special?

He was a great cricketer. But heís not a cricketer any more.

He has done precisely NOTHING in any domain of his life after cricket to suggest that he has even the slightest piece of talent away from the cricket pitch.

Warne after cricket has become an accomplished commentator, a decent poker player and a prolific lothario.

Tendulkar after cricket has failed to even reach a level of mediocrity in anything, let alone show any talent.

Even if Tendulkar was the main investor, he should have enough brains to realise that Warne has an IQ probably 20-30% higher than he does, and more professional contacts, and he should have let him make the decisions that Tendulkar is clearly incapable of making well.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He was a great cricketer. But he’s not a cricketer any more.

He has done precisely NOTHING in any domain of his life after cricket to suggest that he has even the slightest piece of talent away from the cricket pitch.

Warne after cricket has become an accomplished commentator, a decent poker player and a prolific lothario.

Tendulkar after cricket has failed to even reach a level of mediocrity in anything, let alone show any talent.

Even if Tendulkar was the main investor, he should have enough brains to realise that Warne has an IQ probably 20-30% higher than he does, and more professional contacts, and he should have let him make the decisions that Tendulkar is clearly incapable of making well.
    Lotharios are talented now? This is levels of trolling never seen before.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very obvious to majority of the non naive posters why Sachin required his own team to set up the event........

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ows-everything

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin136 View Post
    Lotharios are talented now? This is levels of trolling never seen before.
    Not just any lothario but a ďprolific lotharioĒ.

Tendulkar is the greatest batsman of the modern era but he never was the sharpest tool in the shed.

That being said, I wouldnít trust a word out of old Warnieís mouth no matter how much his leg-breaks turned against delusional English batters.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    √É‚Äįire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This thing flopped because it was a crap idea, with insane ticket prices, played on joke grounds, in a country that didnt care, that held zero value whatsoever beyond nostalgia for people from the 90s and earlier.

Bunch of 50 year retirees playing sub club level cricket on a baseball track in the States at insanely expensive prices with nothing at stake, for their own financial gain.

Everyone involved in financing this fiasco is an idiot.

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post
    This thing flopped because it was a crap idea, with insane ticket prices, played on joke grounds, in a country that didnt care, that held zero value whatsoever beyond nostalgia for people from the 90s and earlier.

Bunch of 50 year retirees playing sub club level cricket on a baseball track in the States at insanely expensive prices with nothing at stake, for their own financial gain.

You nailed it.

The only good thing you can say about Warne in this fiasco is that Tendulkar was even more foolish than he was.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    People supporting an Ehsan faramosh like Warne over Teenda are just showing their brown nosey and nothing else

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donal Cozzie View Post

Yes. It's an exhibition people might attend once for nostalgia value if they were earning big in the USA or whatever. You might tune in once to see if Wasim could still swing it or Warney still rip it. Never a sustainable concept.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aside from the lack of consistency in pricing I had no issues with the series-I flew to NYC for the match and enjoyed myself.
    To say that this did nothing for cricket in America is wrong. If the series hadn't happened, there are several US cricketers whose talent would never have been recognized. Not only that, the CPL started bringing matches to Florida directly because of this series, and most importantly, the ICC booted out the corrupt USACA and now we're starting to see a real set up for cricket. Fine, only expats attended-so what? Do you realize we enjoy watching cricket too? I can't just jump on a plane and fly cheaply to London or Dubai-its no matter if I only get to see a few matches a year from CPL, it's better than nothing.
    As far as Warne's problems with Tendulkar, it's obviously not pretty, but hopefully Tendulkar will learn his lesson in the future.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dear Junny bro,

I dont know why you resort to hating Tendulkar so much. It seems as if Tendulkar has wronged you at a personal level going by how personal you go in putting him down for things that even go beyond cricket.

Please calm down, relax, its ok you dont have to like Tendulkar and its completely fine to express criticism.

But what you are doing here goes beyond valid criticism. Its blatant personal abuse and very uncalled for and doesnt look great coming from a very knowledgeable and mature man. For people who look up to you for great stories and insights this us needless nuisance.

Why do you even care about what Sachin has or not achieved outside cricket? Its not like people are claiming he should run for Prime Minister or something in which case it would have been fair to question his non cricketing a achievements and credentials.

Why do you care about his IQ? Is he claiming to be smarter in a way that undermines anything important.

And who are we to pass judgements on how he is doing. Do we know avout his financial status and hiw his various business venturee are fairing. Hes into a lot of things. That All star was one of those business ventures. He has a diverse portfolio of investment and unless you are privy to info about how all of his investments are fairing it is unfair or rather wrong to declare him a novice or a failure and call Warne a genuius business man just like that.

Also about IQ how do you come to the conclusion that Warne's is 20-30% higher.

You came across as extremely biased, hateful, bitter, insulting individual in this post. Nothing that you say has any implication on both the players life. All readers see the post for what it is and the only person that comes out smaller here is you. Dont dig yourself into a grave. You can be someone people can trust and look up to.

I trust you and believe in you.

I am sure you will cone out better.

Your Bhaijaan.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4841 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

I sincerely hope you do not know what that means. If you do, I think we have a problem here.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Have you done PhD in Trolling...