Instagram

An evening with Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Moscow shows it’s back in the ‘Great Game’ by hosting Taliban-Afghan peace talks



    MOSCOW — Russia pledged Friday to use its diplomatic muscle to help spur Afghanistan peace efforts after hosting Afghan envoys and their Taliban foes — a meeting that Moscow also used to showcase its drive to reassert influence in the region.

    Sitting between Afghan representatives and their Taliban rivals, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov played the roles of mediator and experienced hand in Afghanistan’s conflicts.
    Russian media meanwhile said the Russian Foreign Ministry had sent invitations to Afghanistan, India, Iran, China, Pakistan, the US and other countries.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0212e9d55208

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...083021481.html

    so whats India doing in this talk ? we thought they didnt recognized afghan taliban ...


    The Griffins ....

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,610
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India doesn't want peace in Afghanistan, they dont care about Afghan lives and are only there for their own interests. There is no evidence India has been working hard to achieve stablity and peace in Afghanistan. On the contrary they have used Afghanistan to plot terrorist attacks against Pakistan. If there is peace, they cant do this.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    789
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    India doesn't want peace in Afghanistan, they dont care about Afghan lives and are only there for their own interests. There is no evidence India has been working hard to achieve stablity and peace in Afghanistan. On the contrary they have used Afghanistan to plot terrorist attacks against Pakistan. If there is peace, they cant do this.
    India does development work in Afghanistan, building schools, colleges, roads, dams, even the Afghan Parliament.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    India does development work in Afghanistan, building schools, colleges, roads, dams, even the Afghan Parliament.
    yup, even bugs and hidden cameras etc...


    The Griffins ....

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    India does development work in Afghanistan, building schools, colleges, roads, dams, even the Afghan Parliament.
    planning and plotting APS attack etc etc


    The Griffins ....

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    844
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    India does development work in Afghanistan, building schools, colleges, roads, dams, even the Afghan Parliament.
    At the same time supporting forces against Pakistan, which Pakistan won't tolerate.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,230
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    India doesn't want peace in Afghanistan, they dont care about Afghan lives and are only there for their own interests. There is no evidence India has been working hard to achieve stablity and peace in Afghanistan. On the contrary they have used Afghanistan to plot terrorist attacks against Pakistan. If there is peace, they cant do this.
    Let the afghans decide that. Not Pakistanis.

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    789
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    planning and plotting APS attack etc etc
    Clearly you know something no one else does. Won't it be a better idea to take your info to relevant authorities rather than wasting on a forum?

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    844
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Let the afghans decide that. Not Pakistanis.
    Let Kashmiri decide for Kashmir, not occupying Indian army.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,230
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    Clearly you know something no one else does. Won't it be a better idea to take your info to relevant authorities rather than wasting on a forum?
    Then Pakistan should go to UN with that evidence and get those involved sanctioned as terrorist.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    2,082
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So Pakistan/Iran are not alone in having "good Talibans" nowadays.

    Surprised that India accepted it considering how Talibans, as Muslims, consider Hindus.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,230
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    India has no official presence there. Indian MEA confirmed that.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,750
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    So Pakistan/Iran are not alone in having "good Talibans" nowadays.

    Surprised that India accepted it considering how Talibans, as Muslims, consider Hindus.
    what a meme.

    Both Modi&co and Taliban are bona fide Muslim killers tho. If you think about it.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    India has no official presence there. Indian MEA confirmed that.
    why dont you add some truth to your statement ? India sent there 2 observer as for thre "non official" presence.
    dont know whatever that means ...


    The Griffins ....

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,230
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    why dont you add some truth to your statement ? India sent there 2 observer as for thre "non official" presence.
    dont know whatever that means ...
    It means there is no official indian representation there.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It means there is no official indian representation there.
    so you sent the raw agents instead ...


    The Griffins ....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •