Instagram



Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 407
  1. #81
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    12,971
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Harris need to play bit quicker

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    685
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Formula for Pakistan to win this Test Match.

    Declare at 400 just after Tea.

    Take 2 Kiwi Wickets today and shall not allow them to score more than 50.
    Take all Kiwi wickets tomorrow for additional 200.
    A lead of 150. Bat 2 sessions of Day 4. Score 200.

    Target 350. With 120 overs. on cracked Pitch. Pak to win just after tea on Day 5.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    I've seen games where a team is batting to save a Test score faster.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  4. #84
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    411
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Williamson is a better bowler than bilal asif
    No way dude. Williamson is the most impotent off spin bowler in history!!!

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    2,678
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Sandakan and Bumrah look on in shock.
    Embarrassment for Wahab at home


    If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    Formula for Pakistan to win this Test Match.

    Declare at 400 just after Tea.

    Take 2 Kiwi Wickets today and shall not allow them to score more than 50.
    Take all Kiwi wickets tomorrow for additional 200.
    A lead of 150. Bat 2 sessions of Day 4. Score 200.

    Target 350. With 120 overs. on cracked Pitch. Pak to win just after tea on Day 5.
    You expect pakistan to score another 100 runs in this session?

    Then score 200 in 2 sessions later on with our snail line up

  7. #87
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last 10 overs.. 36/0

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    18,128
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Yeah, enough for Abbas and Hasan to exploit.
    Great ... it will be real tough for NZ to negotiate both reverse and spin.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    685
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    You expect pakistan to score another 100 runs in this session?

    Then score 200 in 2 sessions later on with our snail line up
    Just wait and see.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Only took 2 years and 5 days.
    Just...

  11. #91
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Might reach 400 by close of play at this rate

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,008
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will we even get to 400? The tail starts right after one of these two gets dismissed.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2006
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    5,843
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    You expect pakistan to score another 100 runs in this session?

    Then score 200 in 2 sessions later on with our snail line up
    For god sake stop ur whinging! Moan moan moan

  14. #94
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great batting by both Sohail & Azam...

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    2,775
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to be difficult getting 20 wickets on this track

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    For god sake stop ur whinging! Moan moan moan
    Im stating facts, not delusional like some on here or happy with pakistans mediocre performances.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by castortroy View Post
    Going to be difficult getting 20 wickets on this track
    Lets waste bowling time, by batting slow right now.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,724
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam....well done go on and get a big hundred.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    I don't get the thought process here? Do they not realize a draw will kill the series?

    They've already helped immensely by taking time out of the game and taking a NZ win out of the equation.
    Last edited by Aman; 25th November 2018 at 13:57.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  20. #100
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    I don't get the thought process here? Do they not realize a draw will kill the series?

    They've already helped immensely by taking time out of the game and taking a NZ win out of the equation.
    There grinding it out, proving to captain they can score 100s and play long inns.

  21. #101
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,933
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    I don't get the thought process here? Do they not realize a draw will kill the series?

    They've already helped immensely by taking time out of the game and taking a NZ win out of the equation.
    The thought process is they can't trust anybody to score after them.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,061
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not understnading the strategy here . . You have 315 on the board already . . even a Pakistan kind implosion should get you to 350 . . and it shouldn't happen twice in 2 innings . . Babar Azam is still batting at a strike rate of over 50, but Haris needs to pick it up now . . like whats the plan?

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,922
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    The thought process is they can't trust anybody to score after them.
    This. The bitter truth.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    6,897
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haris Sohail has actually managed to further reduce his slow strike rate over the last few overs.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    I don't get the thought process here? Do they not realize a draw will kill the series?

    They've already helped immensely by taking time out of the game and taking a NZ win out of the equation.
    Draw is better than the defeat...

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Last 10 overs - 25 runs.

    One centurion and another with a fifty.

    One nil down in the series, zero intent. Incredible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  27. #107
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    40,971
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haris needs to score. Only 10 runs in the session.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  28. #108
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    Draw is better than the defeat...
    This is frustrating, either play the game or don't even bother. This kind of of approach at HOME on this pitch is pathetic.

    I'd prefer the batsmen take us to the cleaners than let the game go nowhere like this.
    Last edited by Aman; 25th November 2018 at 14:05.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  29. #109
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    40,971
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan looking for a draw after one nil.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  30. #110
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,933
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I swear Babar's gonna pass Haris if they're both standing at stumps.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    Haris needs to score. Only 10 runs in the session.
    He cant be scoring that quickly surely?

  32. #112
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I think, if they can reach 350/4 by Tea, with Babar reaching 100, then next 18-19 overs can target to reach 450 and put Kiwis out of the game. But, forcing win will be difficult here.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  34. #114
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    3,015
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan has a nice plan. bat on the pitch while it i decent for batting, Let NZ bat when the pitch starts to wear down. Pak can easily get to 450 and shoot out NZ twice.

    Please be patient.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, if they can reach 350/4 by Tea, with Babar reaching 100, then next 18-19 overs can target to reach 450 and put Kiwis out of the game. But, forcing win will be difficult here.
    At this point, it's impossible for us to win. Too many overs have been wasted in this game by Pakistan.

    They deserve to lose for such gutless batting, but it's not going to happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    6,745
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice shot from Babar


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  37. #117
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    40,971
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, if they can reach 350/4 by Tea, with Babar reaching 100, then next 18-19 overs can target to reach 450 and put Kiwis out of the game. But, forcing win will be difficult here.
    There is rain forecast as well. A total non sense approach by pakistan , so scared of a defeat.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    At this point, it's impossible for us to win. Too many overs have been wasted in this game by Pakistan.

    They deserve to lose for such gutless batting, but it's not going to happen.
    Take your revenge in next game...

  39. #119
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    40,971
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    45 runs in the session , 34 scored by babar.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    At this point, it's impossible for us to win. Too many overs have been wasted in this game by Pakistan.

    They deserve to lose for such gutless batting, but it's not going to happen.
    I think, this wicket has lot to do with the scoring rate. More than their batting, I am surprised to see the choice of the wicket by PAK. At 0-1, in a 3 Test home series, I thought PAK should have gone on to play on a wicket where the game should hardly reach Day 5.


  41. #121
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good shot

  42. #122
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Pakistan finally opening up.

    Thank god.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    0(1) or 125(373)

    Which one is better??

  44. #124
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JibranAnsari View Post
    There is rain forecast as well. A total non sense approach by pakistan , so scared of a defeat.
    More than batting, surprised with wicket - you don't see "hosts" playing on such surface, trailing 0-1.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    1,777
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened to Boult? Was he not suppose to single handedly distroy Pakistan. Been poor this series

  46. #126
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    6,897
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    At this point, it's impossible for us to win. Too many overs have been wasted in this game by Pakistan.

    They deserve to lose for such gutless batting, but it's not going to happen.
    Lol.

    Pak is in a very good position to win this game. I think that's what's upsetting you.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blistering Barnacle View Post
    Lol.

    Pak is in a very good position to win this game. I think that's what's upsetting you.
    The wicket doesn't seem to be doing much, we need to bat 150 overs between 2 innings to draw. It's the negative approach which is boring me to tears, this is a team playing at home scoring at 2 an over in the first innings of a Test match in 2018. PATHETIC.

    That's why you have so many Pakistani's who are saying the same in here.
    Last edited by Aman; 25th November 2018 at 14:17.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  48. #128
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Am sure a draw here and captain and coach will be happy.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Shan Masood has scored another 161 against Lions!!!! Surely, Imam should face challenge now to keep his spot, at lest in ODI.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Pakistan have no right to win this Test nor do they deserve it.

    Hopefully our batsmen knuckle down and secure the draw. Bat 2 days between innings (if we follow on) and give Pakistan day 5 to bat.
    Last edited by Aman; 25th November 2018 at 14:21.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  51. #131
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    31,134
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This batting lineup would look half decent if you replaced Hafeez, Imam, Shafiq and Sarfraz.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The wicket doesn't seem to be doing much, we need to bat 150 overs between 2 innings to draw. It's the negative approach which is boring me to tears, this is a team playing at home scoring at 2 an over in the first innings of a Test match in 2018. PATHETIC.

    That's why you have so many Pakistani's who are saying the same in here.
    It'll reverse lot. Also, it's difficult to hang around for 3 days on such boring wickets when you know that you can't win. I think, if 450 overs are possible, still direct result is there; but Haris already is tired enough and he is comfortably 2nd best spinner for PAK, might struggle to bowl.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    Am sure a draw here and captain and coach will be happy.
    Why take such an approach? Last match was a fluke/gifted win to us.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  54. #134
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Pakistan have no right to win this Test nor do they deserve it.

    Hopefully our batsmen knuckle down and secure the draw. Bat 2 days between innings (if we follow on) and give Pakistan day 5 to bat.
    Even Pakistan is not deserve to play cricket...

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    It'll reverse lot. Also, it's difficult to hang around for 3 days on such boring wickets when you know that you can't win. I think, if 450 overs are possible, still direct result is there; but Haris already is tired enough and he is comfortably 2nd best spinner for PAK, might struggle to bowl.
    True, Pakistan will be a lot better with the reversing ball. Thankfully Pakistan haven't scored that much in 2 days so the FO wont be massive.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  56. #136
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    After a day sohail realizes runs need to be scored.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,141
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Babar can get a 100 here and really kick on in tests after this. I would swap him with Shafiq for the next innings. A few series at 5 then move him upto 3 or 4.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Why take such an approach? Last match was a fluke/gifted win to us.
    Pakistan need to gain confidence from not losing tests. Thats current mindset of the team.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    6,897
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at NZ's run rates in the last test.

    It's boring cricket for sure, almost entirely because of Haris' strike rate, but Pak are favorites now to win this match.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blistering Barnacle View Post
    Look at NZ's run rates in the last test.

    It's boring cricket for sure, almost entirely because of Haris' strike rate, but Pak are favorites now to win this match.
    Are you really comparing the last pitch to this?


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  61. #141
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,250
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Inns may get even slower now babars in the 90s.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NZ bowling totally gutless here...

  63. #143
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is going to kill Yasir here. PAK is playing with 1 spinner, 2 pacers and 2 part timers - I can see Yasir bowling another Test with 75+ overs in 3 days.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,724
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Shan Masood has scored another 161 against Lions!!!! Surely, Imam should face challenge now to keep his spot, at lest in ODI.
    Shoul ha play 3rd test? or SA odi?

  65. #145
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    NZ bowling totally gutless here...
    What should they do with a 1-0 lead on this surface - bowl with 4 slips, 2 gullies, a forward & a backward short leg?

  66. #146
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,724
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Sarfraz is going to kill Yasir here. PAK is playing with 1 spinner, 2 pacers and 2 part timers - I can see Yasir bowling another Test with 75+ overs in 3 days.
    Yor man Babar is clicking here with a higher SR.

  67. #147
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    11,310
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pathetic approach by Pakistan. Playinh for a draw here.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    40,978
    Mentioned
    2324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    This is too boring, going to watch India's chase.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  69. #149
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Shoul ha play 3rd test? or SA odi?
    Imam will play 3rd Test, I believe. Before SAF tour, don't think there is any List A cricket - if not 3rd Test, may be, Imam will be sent for the emerging cup, otherwise he is playing 3rd Test. PAK is not going to lose this Test, therefore no urgency to fix a "settled & performing" XI.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    What should they do with a 1-0 lead on this surface - bowl with 4 slips, 2 gullies, a forward & a backward short leg?
    Try to get some wickets here..
    Last edited by imshally81; 25th November 2018 at 14:39.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    This is too boring, going to watch India's chase.
    Thanks for coming...

  72. #152
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,724
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Imam will play 3rd Test, I believe. Before SAF tour, don't think there is any List A cricket - if not 3rd Test, may be, Imam will be sent for the emerging cup, otherwise he is playing 3rd Test. PAK is not going to lose this Test, therefore no urgency to fix a "settled & performing" XI.
    I am not asking about hafeez knowing that part is fixed,Inzi and team management will not shake a settled batsaman there.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,141
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar nearly gave it away.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,993
    Mentioned
    1913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imshally81 View Post
    Try to hey some wickets here..
    Why - they should be more than happy to allow PAK bat till lunch tomorrow at 2.4 rate and expect Will wins the toss at Abu Dhabi............

  75. #155
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    9,844
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How long should we bat 3 days and score 500 runs? NZ can easily negotiate 180 overs in 2 innings.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,141
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not asking for bouandires but no attempt to even rotate the strike is a little worrying.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    21,625
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Why - they should be more than happy to allow PAK bat till lunch tomorrow at 2.4 rate and expect Will wins the toss at Abu Dhabi............
    And what if.. they lost the toss in next game?

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,061
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just when I thought we were going somewhere, we have played 21 dot balls in a row . . lol!
    I am very confused on the strategy . . especially haris . . babar would slow down! the nerves would kick in . . no century, 17 tests . . its expected . . not sure what haris is upto

  79. #159
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    40,971
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No intent at all from these two


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    26,141
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At least Haris has shown that his fitness has improved slightly.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •