Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 42 of 42
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    4,363
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed is an unsung hero and I know he gets a lot of flak" : Mickey Arthur

    Pakistan Head Coach speaking to the press:

    "Yes, it was very clinical and we bounced back really well from a big disappointment in Abu Dhabi"

    "We dominated (in the 1st Test) for 4 days and then lost it all in an hour"

    "We have just a lot of belief in these guys; The guys have a belief in their own abilities; We discussed exactly what went wrong and how we work through that and we just worked with the guys in backing the abilities they have, and to maintain that belief which you have to have at this level"

    "The way we went about this Test match was perfect"

    "That [Yasir Shah] was superb to watch; We felt he got some nice rhythm going in Abu Dhabi and we knew he had a big performance inside him"

    "In that first innings, I think there was that spell of about half-an-hour that was some of the best leg-spin bowling that you will ever see"

    "The drift, the pace, the spin - it was phenomenal and it was incredible bowling; I mean 14 wickets in a Test match is superb"

    "Yasir Shah is very comfortable mentally and he knows what an important cog he is in our Test line-up"

    "We felt that Yasir Shah started to bowl really well in the 2nd Test match against Australia in Abu Dhabi"

    "He got his rhythm going and we felt he was really good there"

    "and we didn't see Yasir in action for a few weeks as we were involved in LOI series"

    "And then he had a tragedy during that time which was very very sad"

    "Then we had to get him back into the rhythm again"

    "This is the best rhythm I have ever seen him in and he will just get better and better from here"

    "The key for us coaching staff is to keep the players going all the time because when they leave us and are inactive for a period, it always takes us some time to get them back to where we need them to be, again"

    "It was good to see Yasir Shah in rhythm today and hopefully he takes it to Abu Dhabi"

    "I am very proud of the performance of the boys"

    "There is no magic in winning a Test match in the UAE; you need big first innings runs and it will always take you longer [to do that] than other venues"

    "We were scoring over 3 runs per over in England but here (in UAE), the rates hover between 2.5-2.8 and if you score quicker than that, you are always taking a risk"

    "We went about this so well, first innings runs, we bowled really well, we were patient, we maintained pressure for long periods of time - everything we speak to our boys as coaches, they put into place"

    "We have played some really good cricket through this period, in fact we played really well throughout this time in UAE"

    "The one blip was that hour which was a hell of a disappointment in Abu Dhabi"

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed is an unsung hero and I know he gets a lot of flak"

    "Sarfaraz has captained very well in this Test match, again"

    "What goes unnoticed most of the time is his glovework, his wicket-keeping"

    "He doesn't drop catches, he doesn't miss stumpings, he gets done whatever needs to be done, he ticks all the boxes"

    "We keep a log on fielding on every player"

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed is just incredible, when you look at the numbers about what he does, he stops balls down the leg-side, he catches the catches and takes the stumpings"

    "His primary job in this team, obviously other than to captain, is to keep wicket"

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed is getting better and better, we just have to keep believing in him"

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed can bat, we know that and he is a dangerous batsman"

    "Whenever Sarfaraz is at the crease, he is taking the game forward"

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed tactically was very good in this Test match"

    "He gets a lot of stones thrown at him outside the environment but they don't actually see what happens within the four walls, within the dressing room, the day in day out work we do in training, the day in day out work him and I sit and plan and strategize our position etc"

    "We are always a tour ahead, Saffie and I have talked about South Africa already - we know what we want to do there"

    "I was very happy with our top-order batting performance in this match"

    "Our top-order is doing us a job; We always ask our top 6 to get 300, and if they can do that then our bottom four along with a batsman can get us another 100; And if we're getting 400s consistently, then we are winning more Test matches than we are losing"

    "We can also talk about Sarfaraz Ahmed's innings of 94 against Australia in Abu Dhabi with Fakhar Zaman which eventually took us to a win against Australia"

    "Saffie is an all-rounder in our environment and team, his primary role is to keep wickets, he bats at No 7 and does a terrific job"

    "He is working very hard and there is match-winning innings round the corner for him"

    "We had a team meeting in Abu Dhabi before leaving for Dubai and we spoke long and hard about what we wanted to do and achieve as a team going forward"

    "I am hoping that all the demons from the Test match in Abu Dhabi are gone"
    Last edited by MenInG; 27th November 2018 at 17:06.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    5,267
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha.
    Haters gonna hate. Saffie going nowhere at this rate!!
    And before people ask what do I expect the coach to say about his captain in public, this is quite elongated and original


    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    18,584
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Our experts say Sarfraz burden on team lol compelelty different what coach says


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz Ahmed's best match as a wicket-keeper. On to his 148th dismissal in Tests which takes him above Moin Khan (147). Haters gonna hate, glad to see Mickey backing him up.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,341
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is no surprise that a professional coach is going to back his player!

    I still believe that Sarfraz is a liability with a bat and one acceptable innings of 30* will not make up for his countless failures.

    Mickey Arthur should not set such a low bar and state that the primary job for a WK is to keep wickets as this school of thought is from the 1980's. Cricket has evolved and a Wicketkeeper should be a capable batsman who can score consistently good scores.

    Despite an improved game last match, he must work on his batting and become a reliable option for us because there are better batsmen waiting for the WK spot to open up.


    Aanay do!

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by as-95 View Post
    It is no surprise that a professional coach is going to back his player!

    I still believe that Sarfraz is a liability with a bat and one acceptable innings of 30* will not make up for his countless failures.

    Mickey Arthur should not set such a low bar and state that the primary job for a WK is to keep wickets as this school of thought is from the 1980's. Cricket has evolved and a Wicketkeeper should be a capable batsman who can score consistently good scores.

    Despite an improved game last match, he must work on his batting and become a reliable option for us because there are better batsmen waiting for the WK spot to open up.
    First have some batsmen who can score consistently then look for a wicketkeeper who can give u 80-100 consistently. There is no question about that he needs to improve his batting.

    Who is the better WK waiting to score centuries? Yes I know Rizwan
    He had his chance and couldn't deliver.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,880
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Sarfraz Ahmed's best match as a wicket-keeper. On to his 148th dismissal in Tests which takes him above Moin Khan (147). Haters gonna hate, glad to see Mickey backing him up.
    And took 24 less test matches than Moin Khan.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    386
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically Mickey confirms Sarfraz's selection as specialist captain/WK. Any runs that he scores should be seen as a bonus.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    386
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post

    "Sarfaraz Ahmed is just incredible, when you look at the numbers about what he does, he stops balls down the leg-side, he catches the catches and takes the stumpings"
    I know Pakistani's had to endure Kami for a while, but this is what a keeper at international level is supposed to do. The only reason i can see the need for this to be highlighted is because even Mickey accepts now that Sarfraz is a no hoper with the bat.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    2,965
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about this a few days ago, that it's actually unfair to call sarfraz a specialist captain, which I also have done in the past. It's his wicket keeping that goes unnoticed because he's doing a great job, and we really needed someone behind the stumps who can hold on to the catches. We might have lost more matches perhaps with other less skilled wicket keepers. Still needs to work on his batting, but his wicket keeping and captaincy is like gold.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    4,363
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    First have some batsmen who can score consistently then look for a wicketkeeper who can give u 80-100 consistently. There is no question about that he needs to improve his batting.

    Who is the better WK waiting to score centuries? Yes I know Rizwan
    He had his chance and couldn't deliver.
    Tbh we just needed a 15 in the last match

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    Tbh we just needed a 15 in the last match
    Top 6 couldn't get that and he should have.... #justsaying

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    14,549
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mickey needs to say it like it is.

    What is he afraid of? Sugar coating and buttering won't help Pakistan team.

    First, ask this question: Does he make the team? No, he doesn't. We just lost one test to NZ and the next one we're not sure about yet. The major factor in all our Test losses has been Sarfraz.

    Including someone competent will only help the team. Addition of 30-100 runs each innings.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,935
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hitthestump View Post
    I know Pakistani's had to endure Kami for a while, but this is what a keeper at international level is supposed to do. The only reason i can see the need for this to be highlighted is because even Mickey accepts now that Sarfraz is a no hoper with the bat.
    Not sure if you actually read his interview.
    To say he scored 90 odd in the last match against the Aussies and that a match winning knock is just around the corner is not admitting that he has no faith in his batting abilities.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,935
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Mickey needs to say it like it is.

    What is he afraid of? Sugar coating and buttering won't help Pakistan team.

    First, ask this question: Does he make the team? No, he doesn't. We just lost one test to NZ and the next one we're not sure about yet. The major factor in all our Test losses has been Sarfraz.

    Including someone competent will only help the team. Addition of 30-100 runs each innings.
    nonsense

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    14,549
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    nonsense
    You can't have a WK/bat averaging in the 20s. That's what he's doing for the last 2 years.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,935
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    You can't have a WK/bat averaging in the 20s. That's what he's doing for the last 2 years.
    "major factor in all our test losses has been Safraz" = Nonsense

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    15,876
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His batting average overall is 37 and a strike rate of 70 odd.

    Overall, he is very good and the only way I believe he could be replaced if there is a decent keeper in Pakistan's domestic scene that has been averaging 50+ with the bat in the last couple of seasons. There certainly isn't so he is the natural choice to play as keeper batsman. Ideally he needs a hundred, double ton to get all the haters off his back. I would actually back him to bat in the top 5 as I would welcome his positive approach to the wicket. Sarfaraz needs to end with an average of 40+ to go down in history as Pakistan's best ever keeper batsman


    "The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    39,629
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol what else was arthur gonna say?


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    334
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    You can't have a WK/bat averaging in the 20s. That's what he's doing for the last 2 years.
    Very unintelligent and bias analysis by possibly intelligent and possibly bias poster. You speak of two years as if he played 60 test innings. Pak do not play enough - sample size is too small. Did he not score 87, 94 and 30 not out recently ? Why overlook at his earlier career and entire career, or was that Rziwan making all those runs wearing Sarfraz masks ? There are hardly any 40 average wicket keeper batsmen in the world, his average of 37.5 as good as it gets in world cricket currently.
    Arthur terms him as super and Misbah termed him as Oxygen, he is the best in Pakistan and he is going no where, so live with it.
    Last edited by PakPremi; 27th November 2018 at 17:12.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    334
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    His batting average overall is 37 and a strike rate of 70 odd.

    Overall, he is very good and the only way I believe he could be replaced if there is a decent keeper in Pakistan's domestic scene that has been averaging 50+ with the bat in the last couple of seasons. There certainly isn't so he is the natural choice to play as keeper batsman. Ideally he needs a hundred, double ton to get all the haters off his back. I would actually back him to bat in the top 5 as I would welcome his positive approach to the wicket. Sarfaraz needs to end with an average of 40+ to go down in history as Pakistan's best ever keeper batsman
    If Sarfraz was not a captain in 3 formats and a wicket keeper, He is good enough to score many centuries with average of 42-45, but we are blessed that he has taken so much responsibilities and succeeding in all of them. His batting average near enough matches all the supreme wicket keeper batsmen in the world today.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,614
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    His fans are doing bhangra, but I wonder what is the probability of Arthur publicly throwing his captain under the bus.

    However, I would like to know what he actually thinks about Sarfraz’s individual performance.

    After all, he is a professional coach with years at the top level, and his teams have been captained by leaders like Graeme Smith and Clarke who have always set the benchmark for their teammates with their performances as captains.

    Surely, someone who has worked with captains like them can see that Sarfraz is hiding in this lineup and among the weakest individual contributors.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th November 2018 at 21:46.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,985
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    His fans are doing bhangra, but I wonder what is the probability of Arthur publicly throwing his captain under the bus.

    However, I would like to know what he actually thinks about Sarfraz’s individual performance.

    After all, he is a professional coach with years at the top level, and his teams have been captained by leaders like Graeme Smith and Clarke who have always set the benchmark for their teammates with their performances as captains.

    Surely, someone who has worked with captains like them can see that Sarfraz is hiding in this lineup and among the weakest individual contributors.
    Two clues - 1. He said, Azhar is doing great & I would like to work with him ...... that's after 2017 AUS ODI series - couple of weeks later Azhar was honorably sacked.

    2. A year back, still when CT memory was still fresh & Sarfraz's numbers were better; Mickey said that Kamran deserves a chance, but we can't hide him in out fielding while Sarfraz is Captain................

    I actually, now realize 2 secrets - 1. After 5+ years with SAF's success (they were No. 1 in 3 formats), hardly any one in SAF actually recalls Mickey Arthur for a reason
    2. He was the first non Aussie Coach for AUS - he got that job after competing with some of the best local coaches, so technical qualification is never a question ..... but then the guy was sacked by CA in quick time, a mature cricket board that rarely sacks Captain or Coach.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th November 2018 at 21:46.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    16,592
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    Our experts say Sarfraz burden on team lol compelelty different what coach says
    you really wanted Mickey to say that Sarfraz is a burden on the team in a press conference? how old are you?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    349
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sarfi still needs to score 30-50 at no 7.

    And Yasir please keep him playing first class cricket all the time, esp 4 day games and keep him off botian/kukkar!

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,614
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Two clues - 1. He said, Azhar is doing great & I would like to work with him ...... that's after 2017 AUS ODI series - couple of weeks later Azhar was honorably sacked.

    2. A year back, still when CT memory was still fresh & Sarfraz's numbers were better; Mickey said that Kamran deserves a chance, but we can't hide him in out fielding while Sarfraz is Captain................

    I actually, now realize 2 secrets - 1. After 5+ years with SAF's success (they were No. 1 in 3 formats), hardly any one in SAF actually recalls Mickey Arthur for a reason
    2. He was the first non Aussie Coach for AUS - he got that job after competing with some of the best local coaches, so technical qualification is never a question ..... but then the guy was sacked by CA in quick time, a mature cricket board that rarely sacks Captain or Coach.
    True, people are conveniently ignoring the fact that Mickey publicly endorsed Azhar’s captaincy weeks before he was sacked.

    I think Mickey brings a lot of value as coach, but it is becoming increasingly obvious that he is clueless when it comes to Asian Test cricket, and he is also not showing any willingness to learn from his mistakes.

    He has tactically botched all 6 UAE Tests posts Misbah, and the only 2 wins were down to surreal individual brilliance.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,935
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    you really wanted Mickey to say that Sarfraz is a burden on the team in a press conference? how old are you?
    Do you really expect Arthur to lavish such praise for Safraz "unsung hero" if he didn't think he was up for it?
    How old are you?

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    18,584
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    you really wanted Mickey to say that Sarfraz is a burden on the team in a press conference? how old are you?
    New excuse of our so called experts
    What else Mickey would say lol . Mickey has shown support towards Sarfraz and rightly so . I’m old enough to understand and respect our players who give 100% not bark everytime change him sack everyone he is burden we are doomed as cricket nation.


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    28,447
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    True, people are conveniently ignoring the fact that Mickey publicly endorsed Azhar’s captaincy weeks before he was sacked.

    I think Mickey brings a lot of value as coach, but it is becoming increasingly obvious that he is clueless when it comes to Asian Test cricket, and he is also not showing any willingness to learn from his mistakes.

    He has tactically botched all 6 UAE Tests posts Misbah, and the only 2 wins were down to surreal individual brilliance.
    There are rumours that Arthur was going behind Sarfaraz's back to the PCB and had given his nod to the PCB and selectors that they were free to strip him off the captaincy and drop him from the team and his statement to the media that it was Sarfaraz's decision to open the bowling with Wahab against Australia on the final day of the first test match whereas he was lobbying for Abbas to open the bowling, but then we ended up winning the second test match against Australia

  30. #30
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    6,717
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    Our experts say Sarfraz burden on team lol compelelty different what coach says
    Results and his average as a batsman says otherwise

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Slap on face of haters.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,734
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well he's obviously not going to throw him under the bus after a win.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    639
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Duhhh... not like he's gonna say Sarfraz is a rubbish batsman in public.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    1,296
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some very gullible posters on here.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Texas, USA
    Runs
    2,690
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story of Pakistan cricket and last 15 years: "We dominated for 4 days and then lost it all in an hour".
    Why Pakistan is slow starter-- Asia cup after Champions Trophy: "when they leave us and are inactive for a period, it always takes us some time to get them back".

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Texas, USA
    Runs
    2,690
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "He doesn't drop catches, he doesn't miss stumpings, he gets done whatever needs to be done, he ticks all the boxes"

    Ask Danish Kaneria and Muhammad Amir why they did not win in Australia and England despite bowling each player two times. I wont forget Akmal.

  37. #37
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    12,089
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is a legend. Love this guy.


    "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

  38. #38
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,542
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He is deserving of flak if he keeps on delivering poor performances with the bat. Personality worshipers and yogi bakhts will have hard time understanding this.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,542
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Non-performing captains never received love from the media or fans. There are exceptions like Sarfraz and Afridi in our long history. Don't expect to get away without criticism if you averages in 20's with the bat for last 2 years.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,457
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only one thing left to say...



    Love this guys passion
    Last edited by TalhaSyed; 28th November 2018 at 08:02.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    393
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mickey, really?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    66
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfaraz is amazing captain for Pakistani team, he has brought new life and fighting spirit to the team! he expects a lot and is a perfectionist! All of the Pakistan's' recent success is largely due to Sarfaraz!!

    Lucky Pakistan


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •