Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Moscow beauty Queen marries Malaysian King in 'stunning wedding'

A Russian beauty queen has finally met her king in far-away Malaysia.

King Sultan Muhammad V, 49, married Miss Moscow 2015 winner Oksana Voyevodina, 25, in the Russian capital late last week, Malaysian news outlets reported.

Malaysian tabloids called the ceremony at the Barvikha Luxury Village concert hall in one of Moscows most expensive suburbs a stunning Russian wedding.

Photographs and videos posted by users on social media showed Sultan Muhammad V wearing a traditional Malay tunic and Voyevodina in a wedding gown surrounded by several bridesmaids.

Muhammad V and Voyevodinas low-key ceremony incorporated elements of both Malay and Russian cultures, the Russian-language islamnews.ru news website reported.

The wedding was non-alcoholic with halal food, the site said without citing sources.

Malaysian tabloids wrote that Voyevodina had allegedly adopted Islam and changed her name to Rihana Oxana Gorbatenko earlier this year.
    Name:  kING.jpg
Views: 1815
Size:  118.6 KB

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/mosc...-wedding-63615

Congratulations to the King and his bride. What a guy

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a player lol. Russian women are some of the finest and I've noticed a lot eastern european women open to marrying asian guys.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    What a player lol. Russian women are some of the finest and I've noticed a lot eastern european women open to marrying asian guys.
    She is stunning, he must have a great personality

"“The wedding was non-alcoholic with halal food,” the site said without citing sources.

Malaysian tabloids wrote that Voyevodina had allegedly adopted Islam and changed her name to Rihana Oxana Gorbatenko earlier this year. "

Good to see the King helping her on the right path.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We can see what attracted him, a 49 year old middle aged man, to her, a 25 year old stunning looking beauty.
    But I wonder what attracted her to him, other than him being a king and her becoming a queen after marriage.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Are the women behind his other wives whom he showed the righteous path of age difference is just a 'number'.
    Last edited by JaDed; 29th November 2018 at 00:05.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has money, fame and power, she has the looks. Both got what they wanted. I have heard that Russian and Eastern European women have a high proportion of gold diggers.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post

"“The wedding was non-alcoholic with halal food,” the site said without citing sources.

Malaysian tabloids wrote that Voyevodina had allegedly adopted Islam and changed her name to Rihana Oxana Gorbatenko earlier this year. "

Are you being witty or do you seriously believe that some of us here are not on the right path?

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    MashAllah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    Because Russians are heavily mixed with Tatars, who were assimilated instead of being kicked out after Ivan the Terrible's win over Kazan (Ivan himself having Tatar blood on his maternal side), and Tatars are an Asiatic-Turkic ethnic group, thus some particular Russian features (high cheekbones, some with very dark hair, etc). Napoleon famously said "scratch a Russian and you'd find a Tatar". Writer Dostoyevsky was one of those Russian with Tatar roots.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    People are being a bit harsh on the King, sure he's no CK model but he ain't no George IV either. Good luck to the couple.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    MashAllah.

Because Russians are heavily mixed with Tatars, who were assimilated instead of being kicked out after Ivan the Terrible's win over Kazan (Ivan himself having Tatar blood on his maternal side), and Tatars are an Asiatic-Turkic ethnic group, thus some particular Russian features (high cheekbones, some with very dark hair, etc). Napoleon famously said "scratch a Russian and you'd find a Tatar". Writer Dostoyevsky was one of those Russian with Tatar roots.
    Yoo I've heard that Malaysian royal family has like middle eastern roots?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    People are being a bit harsh on the King, sure he's no CK model but he ain't no George IV either. Good luck to the couple.

All that embroidery on his clothes is surely hiding his pot belly.

I am pretty sure she was attracted to his bank account and free ride for the rest of her life. Dude will be in his 60's while she will still be relatively young and enjoy the riches.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

God willing this blessed man will show the right path to many more woman in the future.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Éire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    We can see what attracted him, a 49 year old middle aged man, to her, a 25 year old stunning looking beauty.
    But I wonder what attracted her to him, other than him being a king and her becoming a queen after marriage.
    Caroline Aherne comes to mind.

"So what attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"

See You Space Cowboy....

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is creepy and disgusting.

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." --Aristotle

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyman View Post
    Bhai our president did this all the time in his heyday. We should be happy, US is setting the example .

All the top celebrities do this too, 44 year old aunties dating fresh on the market 20 year olds. Leo himself dating 18 year old Victoria secret models.

As long as it’s consensual and not underage, it’s fine. That Canadian, Drake is a proper tharki however, making moves on 14 year olds. Lost a lot of respect for him.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've a very constricted mind to be honest.

If both the people are adult and consent from both the sides, then why it is creepy?

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    May i ask why?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Bhai our president did this all the time in his heyday. We should be happy, US is setting the example .

All the top celebrities do this too, 44 year old aunties dating fresh on the market 20 year olds. Leo himself dating 18 year old Victoria secret models.

As long as it’s consensual and not underage, it’s fine. That Canadian, Drake is a proper tharki however, making moves on 14 year olds. Lost a lot of respect for him.
    This is common everywhere, history is littered with beautiful young women marrying rich and powerful older men. It might not seem ideal from a romantic POV, but reality begs to differ.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    All that embroidery on his clothes is surely hiding his pot belly.

I am pretty sure she was attracted to his bank account and free ride for the rest of her life. Dude will be in his 60's while she will still be relatively young and enjoy the riches.
    A pot belly can be got rid of within two months, perhaps having a beauty of a wife will motivate him to embark on a fitness plan. Other than that he is a decent looking guy, she could have done a lot worse.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mashallah they look good together. I agree with the poster above..the girl could have done a lot worse.. the king looks great! May they have a very happy married life.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    This is common everywhere, history is littered with beautiful young women marrying rich and powerful older men. It might not seem ideal from a romantic POV, but reality begs to differ.
    Yes but in history it was more uncontrolled, there were 8 year old girls being married off like nothing, a line had to be drawn age wise, that's what I'm saying. I've no issue with their trade of wealth for beauty, happens all the time.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Yes but in history it was more uncontrolled, there were 8 year old girls being married off like nothing, a line had to be drawn age wise, that's what I'm saying. I've no issue with their trade of wealth for beauty, happens all the time.
    I wasn't talking about child brides which might have happened in medieval times, I was talking about young women marrying older men. I did actually say specifically 'women'.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia’s King abdicated on Sunday (Jan 6), confirming rumours that had heightened after this week’s meeting of the country’s nine monarchs.

The National Palace said that Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan, 49, has resigned as the 15th Agong, or Supreme Ruler of the federation.

“His Majesty has prepared to return to Kelantan Darul Naim to be with the state government and especially the people of Kelantan to safeguard and develop Kelantan for the betterment of the public,” the Istana Negara said.

Malaysia’s nine Malay state rulers elect an Agong among themselves every five years usually on a rotational basis. But Sultan Muhammad’s resignation comes just two years after he ascended in Dec 2016.

His reign ended in controversial fashion after taking a two-month break “following treatment” beginning Nov 2, during which time it was reported that he had wedded Russian beauty queen Oksana Voevodina in Moscow.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...malaysias-king

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia’s King abdicated on Sunday (Jan 6), confirming rumours that had heightened after this week’s meeting of the country’s nine monarchs.

The National Palace said that Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan, 49, has resigned as the 15th Agong, or Supreme Ruler of the federation.

“His Majesty has prepared to return to Kelantan Darul Naim to be with the state government and especially the people of Kelantan to safeguard and develop Kelantan for the betterment of the public,” the Istana Negara said.

Malaysia’s nine Malay state rulers elect an Agong among themselves every five years usually on a rotational basis. But Sultan Muhammad’s resignation comes just two years after he ascended in Dec 2016.

His reign ended in controversial fashion after taking a two-month break “following treatment” beginning Nov 2, during which time it was reported that he had wedded Russian beauty queen Oksana Voevodina in Moscow.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...malaysias-king
    All the best to him, great time for him to retire

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That 'wife' of his must be cursing herself now.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interesting system they have over there - the throne changes hands every five years between the rulers of the nine Malaysian states. So he was due to be replaced in 3 years time and then wouldn't be King again for another 40+ years assuming he was still alive.

Sounds like he's still going to remain as the Sultan of his state though.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting system they have over there - the throne changes hands every five years between the rulers of the nine Malaysian states. So he was due to be replaced in 3 years time and then wouldn't be King again for another 40+ years assuming he was still alive.

Sounds like he's still going to remain as the Sultan of his state though.
    Very interesting indeed. I am guessing they are just symbolic figureheads of the country ala UK..

Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Interesting news.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1938 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He looks older than 49.

Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If we are judging here then, IMO, he is "better" than all these sheikhs, American/European billionaires etc. At least he married her.

And the girl is set for life! Lucky for her. I can bet all other beauty queens around the world are cursing her in their hearts

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick divorce!

That was unexpected. They seemed to have liked each other.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Quick divorce!

That was unexpected. They seemed to have liked each other.
    They had a son not long ago, the King got what he wanted and will now move on to another beauty

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They had a son not long ago, the King got what he wanted and will now move on to another beauty
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Very unfair for the son. I would never do this to a woman. She is now a single mother and son may not have a good father figure.

I noticed that a lot of divorces happen after popping up children. It is almost like these guys lose interest after having children.
    This wasn't a hit and run, if you guys read the article it appears she cheated on him. She got what she deserved for being unfaithful.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WIll there be alimony for the ex-Queen?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The big question is, will she get any share of his property? If she does, she can go back to Russia and marry someone younger and better than him.

I wonder if she reverts back to her original name. Rihana Oxana sounds like a animal name.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a gold-digger who got what she wanted.

The old hag ex-king will get another gold-digger now.

Story repeats....

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is wife # ?

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

Take a DNA test and get it over with!

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This calls for Maury's show.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a dud that Malaysian king is

By the way, that King does not look like a Malaysian completely.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear.

Cute baby. The child is clearly his.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Cute baby. The child is clearly his.
    The king divorved her but we dont know why. Perhaps she had an affair? So not sure we can say it's his.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy is an idiot in spite of being so rich he failed to do a proper background check of her lol

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornbill View Post
    This guy is an idiot in spite of being so rich he failed to do a proper background check of her lol
    Thought with the wrong head maybe?

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    Thought with the wrong head maybe?
    It's like buying a coffee shop to drink a coffee. Mohartarma ne moke pe choka mara.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like buying a coffee shop to drink a coffee. Mohartarma ne moke pe choka mara.
    Don't speak the language bruh ... what does that mean?

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my personal experience, Russian are straight to the point. They generally don't talk in a convoluted manner. That's why their conversations are often misread as fights by outsiders.

Russian girls are generally very traditional in terms of values. And they also inherit the same qualities as above. They will yell at you or become violent at times but they never leave your side.

So blaming the girl without a proper justification is a bit unfair.

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    Don't speak the language bruh ... what does that mean?
    I didn't used it in a negative sense she made most out of the irresistible offer

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    From my personal experience, Russian are straight to the point. They generally don't talk in a convoluted manner. That's why their conversations are often misread as fights by outsiders.

Russian girls are generally very traditional in terms of values. And they also inherit the same qualities as above. They will yell at you or become violent at times but they never leave your side.

So blaming the girl without a proper justification is a bit unfair.
    First of all i'm not blaming the girl, I don't think performing sexual acts in front of camera for a reality show is acceptable in russian culture

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He must be thinking he should have gone for a hourly rate

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    You've a very constricted mind to be honest.

If both the people are adult and consent from both the sides, then why it is creepy?
    It don't workout...

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Young ladies marrying oldies is all for money otherwise she wouldn't even look twice at him. Man must be so stupid thinking she is marrying him for anything else.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.