Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakhs View Post
    Thats not relevant, Both Rohit and Dhawan are better batsmen then we got in this Pakistan 11. But they will also not be able to score as fast as you think but quicker yes as they have more shots.
    Duds like Azhar and Shafiq are not a measure of how the pitch is playing. For example, Babar has maintained a decent strike rate in spite of playing on the same wickets.

With the exception of Boult, Indian batsmen would be on top of this attack and maintain a run rate of 3.5 or so.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakhs View Post
    YOU can probably play with muscular injuries but definitely not knee injury as it would get worst and worst specially in International cricket where there is no hiding place. The fact is when he was given a chance he could not last long even though he performed decently because of the same injury he was trying to hide for many years in domestic.

Once he realised he was good enough to play for Pakistan he finally decided to have an operation which he should have done even before he played for Pakistan the first time.
    HOw can one score 211 with knee injury??

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Duds like Azhar and Shafiq are not a measure of how the pitch is playing. For example, Babar has maintained a decent strike rate in spite of playing on the same wickets.

With the exception of Boult, Indian batsmen would be on top of this attack and maintain a run rate of 3.5 or so.
    I don't think so. Indian batsmen are strokemaker s and prefer pace in the wicket. These are the slowest wickets I've seen even by Abu Dhabi standards.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon - No objective person will deny our batting is very limited. However there's something to be said about the slowness of the surfaces restricting free flowing strokeplay. Combined with slow outfields and batsmen don't get value for their shots. All touring teams to UAE since 2010 have batted on average below 3 RPO.

At Lord's on a wicket with decent pace and carry (still one of the slowest surfaces in England but better than anywhere in UAE) we were able to score 363 at a RR of 3.17 so it's like we're incapable of batting more fluently.

Fakhar Zaman's inclusion will help provide another gear to this batting line-up.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If India tour the UAE, they would blank Pakistan, bat once and put this myth to bed. The way Rohit and Dhawan made these slow pitches look like roads in the Asia Cup against the so-called best bowling attack in the world was an eye-opener.

India will score 600+ every single time if they bat for two days on these pitches.
    Talking about India, Shock!

Completely irrelevant but I'm happy to respond with an irrelevant reply, i'm pretty sure over the last 5/6 years most Pakistan batsmen have scored more than both Dhawan and Sharma in test matches played against England in England...

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have already said The Indian batsmen you have mentioned have got more shots than both shafiq and Azhar. There is a reason why both these two are no way near Pakistan one day sides. Having said that the wickets are also difficult to score quickly and that's just a fact.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are slightly ahead here. But if we lose 2 wickets quickly we will be in trouble.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If India tour the UAE, they would blank Pakistan, bat once and put this myth to bed. The way Rohit and Dhawan made these slow pitches look like roads in the Asia Cup against the so-called best bowling attack in the world was an eye-opener.

India will score 600+ every single time if they bat for two days on these pitches.
    U are wrong. 600+ in a day every single time they bat here

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First session tomorrow will be crucial for both teams, Pakistan need to look to build a solid lead.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is Asad doing?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    HOw can one score 211 with knee injury??
    Are you denying that he was carrying knee issues before he actually debuted for Pakistan? If the answer is yes then you know nothing about knee injuries. I been playing premier level cricket for the last 10 years and in the last year while running some quick single i started feeling feeling pain in my left knee suddenly. At first I thought i did something running in that match but after a check up with physcio and doctor I found out it was a result of wear and tear playing cricket for all those years. As these kind of injuries don't just appear over night.

Fact is Harris had knee injury long before he actually played for Pakistan and found with higher demands of International cricket it was impossible to manage and finally had an operation which he should have had a lot earlier.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brill pull shot by asad for 4. Out of the blue that. Quality shot top notch

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    @Mamoon - No objective person will deny our batting is very limited. However there's something to be said about the slowness of the surfaces restricting free flowing strokeplay. Combined with slow outfields and batsmen don't get value for their shots. All touring teams to UAE since 2010 have batted on average below 3 RPO.

At Lord's on a wicket with decent pace and carry (still one of the slowest surfaces in England but better than anywhere in UAE) we were able to score 363 at a RR of 3.17 so it's like we're incapable of batting more fluently.

Fakhar Zaman's inclusion will help provide another gear to this batting line-up.
    Our spin attack has been better than all of those touring teams so I don’t think we can look much into their run rates. However, our inability to dominate some substandard spin bowling has a lot to do with our ineptness rather than the pitches.

Speaking of Lord’s and Oval, well, those are two venues where a lot of exceptions happen for Pakistan cricket. I consider them as outliers.

Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another 4 for asad, inside edge and past keeper

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickCrick View Post
    Talking about India, Shock!

Completely irrelevant but I'm happy to respond with an irrelevant reply, i'm pretty sure over the last 5/6 years most Pakistan batsmen have scored more than both Dhawan and Sharma in test matches played against England in England...
    If Test cricket was all about performing at Lord’s and Oval, we would be the best in the world. However, unfortunately, there is a world outside the London venues that we brag about.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    What is Asad doing?
    It seems Asad is following the same guideline that was given to Haris Sohail in the last match. LOL

With respect to Dhawan he showed his test class against the last quality side he met (in England). He would be out pretty soon on these pitches as well with his technique. As for Sharma let him get into test team first.

Pak are building a solid platform. Lets hope nazar na laghey.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since misbah has retired, we barely see long sixes on spinners.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Just saw a rumor that a very well known world class batsman will announce his retirement at the end of the day... let's see.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M Hafeez to announcement from test cricket?

Pakistani batsmen - An endangered species?

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    61 overs 139/3 , at this rate draw will be a firm fave sometime tomorrow .

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Hafeez forces his way back into the team after the youngsters flop in the Asia Cup.

Pakistani fans: what a selfish player.

Hafeez (supposedly) announces his retirement from Tests after playing the innings of the season but subsequently failing over the next four Tests.

Pakistani fans: what a selfish attention-seeker.

He simply cannot win.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    54 runs partnership in 157 balls - how difficult is the pitch ?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    54 runs partnership in 157 balls - how difficult is the pitch ?
    Brother they are trying to repeat their performance in last match, they want new zealand to bat on day4,5 on a weary surface.
    Unfortunately our openers havent been able to provide any platform to our middle order all these matches, which is another reason they are forced to play so cautiously

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    Brother they are trying to repeat their performance in last match, they want new zealand to bat on day4,5 on a weary surface.
    Unfortunately our openers havent been able to provide any platform to our middle order all these matches, which is another reason they are forced to play so cautiously
    You think this pitch will be dicey to bat on day 4 ?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You think this pitch will be dicey to bat on day 4 ?
    Cant say for sure how difficult its going to be, but at least they have a plan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New ball is due in the 2nd hour of morning session. Pakistan has to bat atleast till tea tomorrow. If they bat all day tomorrow then they will win this match.

Crucial lower orders runs from Sarfaraz and Bilal Asif might make the difference. Even a lead of 50 will be psychologically huge.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    What a Day of Test cricket - 184/6 in 90 overs full day!!!

I think, still it’s on even keel, not much to choose considering PAK will bat last. So far PAK has won 1 session, Kiwis 1, rest 4 are probably shared. Game should be decided in tomorrow’s morning session.

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Even game, time for Azhar, Asad and sarfraz to step up tomorrow with the bat, Tomorrow could pretty much go along way to deciding the series

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    What a Day of Test cricket - 184/6 in 90 overs full day!!!

I think, still it’s on even keel, not much to choose considering PAK will bat last. So far PAK has won 1 session, Kiwis 1, rest 4 are probably shared. Game should be decided in tomorrow’s morning session.
    180 runs in 90 overs are going to make it hard for anyone to tune in for tests in UAE. Poor venue for playing cricket. Many posters are picking on Pakistani batsmen for scoring slow. Yes, they don't have shots, but apart from India, I don't see other teams scoring fast in such pitches. Indians will also find it hard to play big shots, but they rotate strike so they will still score faster.

UAE is poor place to play test matches.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    180 runs in 90 overs are going to make it hard for anyone to tune in for tests in UAE. Poor venue for playing cricket. Many posters are picking on Pakistani batsmen for scoring slow. Yes, they don't have shots, but apart from India, I don't see other teams scoring fast in such pitches. Indians will also find it hard to play big shots, but they rotate strike so they will still score faster.

UAE is poor place to play test matches.
    Most Indian batsmen will also struggle here. Kohli is different case & Pujara might stick around for whole day for his 60*, but I don’t see Rahne, Pant & KL scoring much here, particularly KL - Indian think tank isn’t thick like PAK one & I was least surprised to see them picking Raydu & DK over KL in UAE Asia Cup, they do understand batting. Rahne is probably the poorest Indian batsman I have ever seen against spin, while Pant is just not built to play such attritional cricket. Vijay I am not sure - an inform MV should score lot here, but he is struggling to keep his place in squad these days.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realistically speaking Pakistan will have to bat all day tomorrow if they do that they will win the match.
    It is only after tea they will be in a lead.

Sarfaraz/Bilal Asif innings will carry crucial significance.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon @MMHS saw the low-lights of today s tedious play . 184 runs & 6 wickets & 4 of those were tail including Hafeez . Saw absolutely nothing in the surface to indicate it will be tricky to bat on after 90 more overs which would be day 4 . It is just a dead pathetic pitch .If visitors bat well in the 3rd innings of the match , i suspect draw could be in reckoning . Too must depends on overworked Yasir .

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If hosts bat whole or most of the whole day , the score would be say around 310 to 340 all out . If visitors do not collapse in their 2nd innings , i do not think there will be a sporting declaration & hence the thought that draw might come in to picture .
    Only way draw is ruled out is if 10 wickets fall on day 3 .
    Thoughts please .
    cc @Mamoon @MMHS

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From past data I can predict Asad losing his wicket first thing in the morning. If babar and Azahr form a partnership we might crawl to a 20 runs lead.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon @MMHS saw the low-lights of today s tedious play . 184 runs & 6 wickets & 4 of those were tail including Hafeez . Saw absolutely nothing in the surface to indicate it will be tricky to bat on after 90 more overs which would be day 4 . It is just a dead pathetic pitch .If visitors bat well in the 3rd innings of the match , i suspect draw could be in reckoning . Too must depends on overworked Yasir .
    If hosts bat whole or most of the whole day , the score would be say around 310 to 340 all out . If visitors do not collapse in their 2nd innings , i do not think there will be a sporting declaration & hence the thought that draw might come in to picture .
    Thoughts please .
    cc @Mamoon @MMHS
    I think the game will be decided by tea tomorrow. Since we are batting fourth, it will not take much for New Zealand to get ahead in the game. However, I expect the pitch tomorrow to hold up well. The surface will settle down before it breaks, and if we can match their score with 4-5 wickets in hand, they will be on the ropes.

In the UAE, you can kill the game by posting 350 in the first innings. New Zealand had a golden opportunity to put the game and the series to bed, and the most disappointed individual would be Williamson of course. A player of his calibre should convert 70s and 80s on these pitches into big tons. Watling batted through, and a 150 by Williamson instead of an 89 would have buried Pakistan.

I believe that the insufficient first innings score will cost New Zealand here. I expect Pakistan to take a 100+ lead here which will make it very hard for New Zealand to post a competitive target in the fourth innings. My prediction is that Pakistan will win the game by 7-8 wickets.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are ahead in this game. Azhar looks like he will go big and with Babar to come in good form, we should be able to match NZ first innings.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the game will be decided by tea tomorrow. Since we are batting fourth, it will not take much for New Zealand to get ahead in the game. However, I expect the pitch tomorrow to hold up well. The surface will settle down before it breaks, and if we can match their score with 4-5 wickets in hand, they will be on the ropes.

In the UAE, you can kill the game by posting 350 in the first innings. New Zealand had a golden opportunity to put the game and the series to bed, and the most disappointed individual would be Williamson of course. A player of his calibre should convert 70s and 80s on these pitches into big tons. Watling batted through, and a 150 by Williamson instead of an 89 would have buried Pakistan.

I believe that the insufficient first innings score will cost New Zealand here. I expect Pakistan to take a 100+ lead here which will make it very hard for New Zealand to post a competitive target in the fourth innings. My prediction is that Pakistan will win the game by 7-8 wickets.
    I actually think the game is over.

PAK trail by 140 odd with 7 wickets and 4 actual batsmen left.

It will take nothing short of a miracle for PAK to win as only once before has a side batting first lost in the UAE.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    NZ are massive favourites. To be in with a chance we need 425 minimum. Can't chase more 90 I think.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most important thing is to be batting at the close of play tomorrow.
    That way we will be 100 ahead hopefully with a few wickets to go.
    These 2 partnerships are the difference between winning and losing the series

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asad Azhar and Babar need to take it upon themselves to do the go slow and get through the day. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. People are losing the plot here and unaware of the number of games that are finishing in 4 days these days

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    I actually think the game is over.

PAK trail by 140 odd with 7 wickets and 4 actual batsmen left.

It will take nothing short of a miracle for PAK to win as only once before has a side batting first lost in the UAE.
    Expect the unexpected from Pak but in reality Pak are the ones driving this game as they have done throughout all tests this winter season. The fact Pak bowled kiwis for only 274, despite losing toss, speaks volumes of Pak bowling and Sarfraz captaincy. However, I am nervous we could mess it up like we did in the first test.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    Asad Azhar and Babar need to take it upon themselves to do the go slow and get through the day. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. People are losing the plot here and unaware of the number of games that are finishing in 4 days these days
    Agree with you on your comment and your caption hence Pak will always win by always batting slowly. Lol

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Those 50 easy runs the pacers gave away after lunch are going to hurt.

If Southee, Boult and CdG had kept it tight, we could of had Pakistan 4 or 5 down for 100 or so. Instead Pakistan are 130/3 and in good position to get a 100+ run lead which would be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    NZ are massive favourites. To be in with a chance we need 425 minimum. Can't chase more 90 I think.
    The pitch isn't going to deteriorate much and even then we aren't good enough to make use of it. We need a target of 250+ to be favorites and that's going to be difficult.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    The pitch isn't going to deteriorate much and even then we aren't good enough to make use of it. We need a target of 250+ to be favorites and that's going to be difficult.
    Did you miss the 1st Test????

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLORY OF '92 View Post
    Did you miss the 1st Test????
    A one off, can't see Pakistan doing it again.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Thoughts please .
    cc @Mamoon @MMHS
    This is a typical UAE surface - dead slow, low and dying; add to that the large but slow out field - worst place to play cricket. I think, PAK might bat close to 140 overs here but won't get much of a lead. By day 4, it should start to get even lower. I don't see a draw here with scheduled 450 overs bowled - PAK won't chase 200+ here on last day against Boult & Southee. For Kiwis, I won't be surprised if they change batting order and send Ross as opener to get a quick start.

The game is 50-50 still, but Kiwis are in better position on a slowing wicket; PAK should have scored another 35 runs on Day 2 after batting 61 overs; tomorrow it might get tougher to score.

Pathetic Test to watch, but I think it's going to be a grand finish.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    I had a high hope for Inzi that he will bring real talented players in Pak side, but nepotism , sifarish,muscle and money power continues...I am really disappointed
    You are exposing your age - you haven't seen Ul Haq the Captain then.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1725 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aukhan View Post
    But but inzi is a Legend so he is already better than all chief selectors we have had in the past.
    He is a true legend, probably the best batsman PAK has ever produced and he wasn't fine tuned in Counties - naturally gifted player, whose stats should have been at least 10% better.

But, it was mistake to think he'll do something else as CS than what he is doing now!!!!

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is looking like another tight contest. We need to score near 400 here then bowl NZ out fast to leave us a small target to chase.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hafeez forces his way back into the team after the youngsters flop in the Asia Cup.

Hafeez (supposedly) announces his retirement from Tests after playing the innings of the season but subsequently failing over the next four Tests.

He simply cannot win.
    Very true. Hafeez is often made a scape goat.

In regards to this match, I think the 1st innings lead will be crucial. Shafiq and Azhar Ali need to step up, this is a deciding match against a good opposition, centuries from both would be ideal, hopefully we can get a big score and get a lead of 150+ which is going to be very important as I can't see us chasing much batting last.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    A one off, can't see Pakistan doing it again.
    We've been doing that for 30 years.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He simply cannot win.
    Remind me again which youngsters failed which warranted the return of Hafeez?

The only batsmen that failed were Sarfraz, Asif, FZ, and the lower-order.

Babar and Imam were decent without being great but in no sense did they fail.

There is NO excuse for bringing him back now that he has thrown an egg into the face of those who backed him in the first place.