Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300 looks to be a par score on this wicket.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamba Red

Enjoy the show mate.

I knew this Indian team would be humiliated in such manner.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor over rate by Aus so far.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_ View Post
    @Mamba Red

Enjoy the show mate.

Tea session is very important. If tail wags and India scores around 240-ish, then They are still in the game.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    @Mamba Red

Enjoy the show mate.

This game is not over - at least wait till end of the game. I would say, better wait till the end of the series. Don't think Aussies are our in laws that we need to pamper them against any Asian side.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamba Red

Enjoy the show mate.

I am enjoying it but this is pretty disgusting by a so-called No 1 team, not even worth laughing at the Indians.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    Tea session is very important. If tail wags and India scores around 240-ish, then They are still in the game.
    Nope Bro. Even against this Australian C team, India don't stand a chance. This Indian team is all about hype but no substance. We have heard a whole lot of things before the start of the SA tour like "India has the best fast bowling attack in the world right now" or "this Indian team is as good as the invincible Australian team" etc etc etc.

But what we saw in the end. Yes, they got hammered in SA like they always have. Continued that legacy against England and trust me, nothing is going to change in this Australia tour as well.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba Red View Post
    I am enjoying it but this is pretty disgusting by a so-called No 1 team, not even worth laughing at the Indians.
    They r an embarrassment of World Cricket. Have u ever seen a no 1 team to play like this? Icc should seriously rethink about the method they follow to rank the teams.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope Bro. Even against this Australian C team, India don't stand a chance. This Indian team is all about hype but no substance. We have heard a whole lot of things before the start of the SA tour like "India has the best fast bowling attack in the world right now" or "this Indian team is as good as the invincible Australian team" etc etc etc.

But what we saw in the end. Yes, they got hammered in SA like they always have. Continued that legacy against England and trust me, nothing is going to change in this Australia tour as well.
    Ofcourse I understand that this Indian team is False Number 1, they got hammered in SA and England. But there is one thing which is missing.

India won the toss and Australians will be batting last. Most of the matches India lost in SA and England were when they were chasing 4th innings totals.

I am just giving a scenario, India scores 250ish. Australia takes a 70-80 run lead. India and Kohli fires up and put up 280-300 in 2nd innings.

Australian inexperienced batting line up chasing 200 on final day against Ashwin and company ? i reserve my judgement for the time being.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty decent score especially when we compare it with the fact that half's of India's batting strength (Kohli) was out within the first hour of play.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Australia batting is significantly weaker than India’s so low scores might be staple in this series

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They r an embarrassment of World Cricket. Have u ever seen a no 1 team to play like this? Icc should seriously rethink about the method they follow to rank the teams.
    Nope, you can't rely on 1 elite batsman and the sad thing is that they have never won here in Australia all through history and this is their best chance.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse I understand that this Indian team is False Number 1, they got hammered in SA and England. But there is one thing which is missing.

India won the toss and Australians will be batting last. Most of the matches India lost in SA and England were when they were chasing 4th innings totals.

I am just giving a scenario, India scores 250ish. Australia takes a 70-80 run lead. India and Kohli fires up and put up 280-300 in 2nd innings.

Australian inexperienced batting line up chasing 200 on final day against Ashwin and company ? i reserve my judgement for the time being.
    Who is True No. 1 these days?

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the most moronic batting display by us this year. We were exposed because of our weak techniques in SA and Eng but what I saw today early morning was some of the most stupid shot selection possible at that level. Slept for only 2 hours in the night and spoilt my day watching this nonsense, Indian team never disappoints.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Who is True No. 1 these days?
    No one.

South African team was the last great Test team of modern era. And that is 2-3 years ago.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba Red View Post
    Nope, you can't rely on 1 elite batsman and the sad thing is that they have never won here in Australia all through history and this is their best chance.
    Agree with this.

Even without Warner and Smith, Aus team is handful especially in its own conditions due to its bowling is as good as it gets. Add to that pedestrian batting barring Kohli.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    This is the most moronic batting display by us this year. We were exposed because of our weak techniques in SA and Eng but what I saw today early morning was some of the most stupid shot selection possible at that level. Slept for only 2 hours in the night and spoilt my day watching this nonsense, Indian team never disappoints.
    You won the Asia cup and won 1 test each in SA and England.Plus a series win over West Indies. And T20 win over Bangladesh in final.
    Cheer up.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    250 might be a winning total considering how weak Australia's batting is.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won the Asia cup and won 1 test each in SA and England.Plus a series win over West Indies. And T20 win over Bangladesh in final.
    Cheer up.
    I am more emotionally invested in test cricket, so such abject performances disappoint me a lot.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MP2011 View Post
    Agree with this.

Even without Warner and Smith, Aus team is handful especially in its own conditions due to its bowling is as good as it gets. Add to that pedestrian batting barring Kohli.
    Exactly, Indians were saying they will trash us, well here is their chance.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pujara again to the rescue

Making a match out of nothing.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why so pessimistic?
    We need 250+ and get australia out near 320-340.
    I am sure kohli wont do the same mistake again.
    Pujara scoring in aus is a big plus for our side.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    No one.

South African team was the last great Test team of modern era. And that is 2-3 years ago.
    There has to be a No. 1. You can say IND isn't that great No. 1, but FLASE No. 1!!! Ranking is based on 4 years rolling performance and they are are accumulating point in that system - any method you use, IND'll be at top comfortably. These days, every team is home bunny - we repaid WIN at home with interest recently and they'll do exactly same if there is a return series in February. Among those, IND is brutally dominant at home and actually doing better than most teams away. Here away means contrasting condition - SAF or NZ isn't away for ENG/AUS; neither SRL/WIN for IND/PAK.

This is a tremendous IND team at their home .... and we two are discussing their status as No. 1 after one of our team lost to ZIM at home and other one is trying to keep underwear in place against this Kiwis at UAE.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are no demons on the pitch ,our top order did a mistake of trying to drive in the first hour.
    these mistakes wont be repeated again,for sure.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    There are no demons on the pitch ,our top order did a mistake of trying to drive in the first hour.
    these mistakes wont be repeated again,for sure.
    True, I wrote it at the toss - IND did exactly that, went to lunch 4 down; then Sharmaji lost his marble.....

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol wat a joke

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True, I wrote it at the toss - IND did exactly that, went to lunch 4 down; then Sharmaji lost his marble.....
    yup
    we cant rely on sharmaji for sure,
    kohli and rahane are the ones who we can count upon .The best chance for us will be if we dismiss aussies below 350 but that looks difficult.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he ever had that in first place.....

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has to be a No. 1. You can say IND isn't that great No. 1, but FLASE No. 1!!! Ranking is based on 4 years rolling performance and they are are accumulating point in that system - any method you use, IND'll be at top comfortably. These days, every team is home bunny - we repaid WIN at home with interest recently and they'll do exactly same if there is a return series in February. Among those, IND is brutally dominant at home and actually doing better than most teams away. Here away means contrasting condition - SAF or NZ isn't away for ENG/AUS; neither SRL/WIN for IND/PAK.

This is a tremendous IND team at their home .... and we two are discussing their status as No. 1 after one of our team lost to ZIM at home and other one is trying to keep underwear in place against this Kiwis at UAE.
    Yes but India plays lot of matches at home and for 2 odd years they did not even travel to any SENA nation.

From Winter of 2014 to January 2018, India did not travel to any SENA nation and let's not forget doctored pitches against South Africa in the winter of 2015. Rank turners on day one.

And winter of 2016

New zealand played 3 tests in India. 2016. (winter)
    England played 5 Tests in India 2016 (winter)
    Australia Played 4 tests in india 2017 (early)
    Banglaadesh played 1 test in india (early 2017)

so yes they will be number one with this schedule. lol

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    yup
    we cant rely on sharmaji for sure,
    kohli and rahane are the ones who we can count upon .The best chance for us will be if we dismiss aussies below 350 but that looks difficult.
    Rahane looks beyond redemption now. Pujara for all his failures, has 2-3 gems in between. Rahane apart from that 50 in SA and 80-odd in Eng, hasn't done anything despite playing each and every test since that SA test.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Woah! 168-6. I expected them to have folded up by now. Pujara has put a price on his wicket. That might have impressed a few test connoisseurs.

The pitch doesnt seem to have any demons yet, so India could still cross 300.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MP2011 View Post
    Rahane looks beyond redemption now. Pujara for all his failures, has 2-3 gems in between. Rahane apart from that 50 in SA and 80-odd in Eng, hasn't done anything despite playing each and every test since that SA test.
    These conditions suit rahane's style of playing ,yeah he was bad in england but i expect him to come with a gem in the 2nd innings.If our openers give us a good start our middle order will surely capitalise.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great if he does, but I won't bet on Rahane coming good in this test.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Yes but India plays lot of matches at home and for 2 odd years they did not even travel to any SENA nation.

From Winter of 2014 to January 2018, India did not travel to any SENA nation and let's not forget doctored pitches against South Africa in the winter of 2015. Rank turners on day one.

And winter of 2016

New zealand played 3 tests in India. 2016. (winter)
    England played 5 Tests in India 2016 (winter)
    Australia Played 4 tests in india 2017 (early)
    Banglaadesh played 1 test in india (early 2017)

so yes they will be number one with this schedule. lol
    Do it over 5 years period, they have played most number of Tests along with Poms home and away. It's a fair exchange - 5 Test home & away with Poms, 4 against Aussies 3/4 against SAF. In fact played last WIN series 4 Tests, and 2 at home. Doesn't play many against SRL at home, equal with Kiwis.

I understand your point, but these tours always happen in sequence - one wave of home series, then one wave of away series. IND went to no. 1 after home series and unless they lose it 4-0, probably will take that Rank 1 to SEP-OCT home season, or at least top 2, after controlling damage here & there (read J'burg, Trentbridge ...) .............. once PAK started to tour NZ, AUS & WIN (that too for 8 Tests in total), it went to No. 6-7 from 1 .... and it might go again to No. 7 after SAF series - so, it's not that easy.

We can mock Indian team in away tours, for their media over blowing trumpet and players showing rock star persona ..... but can't defame Rank 1. It's relative - if PAK is to play 16 Tests in 12 months in AUS, ENG, SAF & NZ - BD'll cross PAK in Test ranking table, unless we are also on tours
    Last edited by MMHS; 6th December 2018 at 11:20.

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India batting much better then they did in the previous 2 tours if Kohli comes to the party India will get some big scores across the series

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    India need to score as many as possible before the 2nd new ball because that will likely wrap up the tail and they'll have a hard time scoring.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    250 might be a winning total considering how weak Australia's batting is.
    This could be very true

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1791 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Aussies are in cruise control here - won't mind IND reaching 200/6 after 80 overs, and IND finishing the day 214-7 or so. That means, 2nd morning for 1st hour IND tail'll be batting on morning wicket. Once Sun starts to breakout, this track is going to be a belter from day 2 Lunch on wards.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get to 300 or, atleast to 250.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Top innings from Puji.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The track is already good for batting, but India isn't good enough to have taken advantage.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine if Smith and Warner were playing this match, we might as well have waved our white flags a couple of hours back . This fragile Aussie batting unit gives some hope, but make no mistake we had our worst stinker of the year this morning.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We desperately needed an additional bowling option here. Vihari in place of Rohit or Rahane would have been perfect but alas friendships have to be maintained by the team management at the cost of our best possible combo.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top display by Aussies , barring Pujara , Ahwin & to a small extent Kohli , horrible display by visitors . Rahane & Rohit being criminal grade .

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good innings Cummins gets Ashwin.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ashwin gone , 189/7

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Get to 250

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

AShwin cameo ends

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Indian Tail can add some runs here

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pujara is a top 5 batsman in tests in world cricket right now.

Scores when the going gets tough and the chips are down.

Will never understand why he gets so much hate.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Indian Tail can add some runs here
    Not this one, bhuvi would have really helped here, shami is a slugger without a brain, bumrah is a no 11. It's all on ChePu now

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pujara is the key wicket here.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Not this one, bhuvi would have really helped here, shami is a slugger without a brain, bumrah is a no 11. It's all on ChePu now
    You need slogger at this stage, a quick 20 - 25 can be very handy

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pujara strike rate is below 40 here , I do not know why Azhar Ali gets so much flak for being slow.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need slogger at this stage, a quick 20 - 25 can be very handy
    What you most likely see is bowled trying to hock with a score of under 5.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we restrict hosts to 300 on this pitch ? We will end up with around 220-225 .

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pujara strike rate is below 40 here , I do not know why Azhar Ali gets so much flak for being slow.
    Pujara is trying to salvage an innings here, if he played like this at say 250-3 it would be criticized too.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Ashwin disappointed me with the bat. Expect more from Ashwin the batsman.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ashwin and Pant both scored 25 but stats won't tell how much better Ashwin's innings was, this is test cricket kiddos. Now please get to 250, only Ishant has the staying power to help Pujara, Shami and Bumrah together won't last 10 balls.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I have always rated Pujara.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Ashwin disappointed me with the bat. Expect more from Ashwin the batsman.
    Ashwin's batting has declined post 2017, I think he showed good application today but got a jaffa from Cummins.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Can we restrict hosts to 300 on this pitch ? We will end up with around 220-225 .
    How we use the new ball is important, ashwin will get similar spin and bounce if not the dip.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Ashwin's batting has declined post 2017, I think he showed good application today but got a jaffa from Cummins.
    Yeah, I haven't watched an India test in a while, so that's interesting. Did he get hit or something? Always had solid technique though.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How we use the new ball is important, ashwin will get similar spin and bounce if not the dip.
    I think you are massively under-rating how good Lyon is in Oz.

Ashwin will be fodder and average 45-50 this series.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun View Post
    I think you are massively under-rating how good Lyon is in Oz.

Ashwin will be fodder and average 45-50 this series.
    Lyon bowls better lines in general but you can't really get the spin he is getting unless there is assistance and ashwin is good enough to use that especially with the lhb's in Aussie lineup.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman View Post
    Yeah, I haven't watched an India test in a while, so that's interesting. Did he get hit or something? Always had solid technique though.
    He hasn't been the same since chronic sports hernia he suffered in late 2016, even his bowling has suffered because of it. May be a confidence crisis compounded by a chronic injury which affects his core muscles.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    690 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lyon bowls better lines in general but you can't really get the spin he is getting unless there is assistance and ashwin is good enough to use that especially with the lhb's in Aussie lineup.
    Lyon puts a lot more revs on the ball than ashwin currently does. So yes, he can turn the ball where ashwin cannot.

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see this so-called world class bowling line up India has.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky ishant

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Lyon puts a lot more revs on the ball than ashwin currently does. So yes, he can turn the ball where ashwin cannot.
    Don't think it will be the case at least for the first game.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Aussie catching today has been nothing short of spectacular. Kohli was dropped so many times by England and he made them pay, reckon Aussies won't be that kind to him this whole series. Mental troubles will grow, he scored 46 in 6 innings against the same opponent in 2017 and again a low score today. Also Cummins will have a huge psychological hold over him, never conceded a run to VK and dismissed him twice in 4 balls !!!!

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent innings this from Pujara.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Aussie catching today has been nothing short of spectacular. Kohli was dropped so many times by England and he made them pay, reckon Aussies won't be that kind to him this whole series. Mental troubles will grow, he scored 46 in 6 innings against the same opponent in 2017 and again a low score today. Also Cummins will have a huge psychological hold over him, never conceded a run to VK and dismissed him twice in 4 balls !!!!
    Nah, kohli will score well.
    All these theories have failed 1000 times.
    The amount of pressure he haf at the start of eng tour was unbelievable. But he outscored everyone by a big margin.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gone Strac with the yoker and Ishant walks, 150kmph yoker.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Indian Tail has waged today

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    A few lusty blows here will get india to 250 here. which will be a good total for bowlers to have a crack against weak Aussies line up

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One innings match, restrict them to under 300 and we have a fighting chance else forget it. Without Smith-Warner no place to hide for our bowlers if they mess up.

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No one.

So how long did this great test team dominate the number one spot?.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pujara on 99, reaches 5K test runs.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned