Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Australia vs India | 1st Test | Adelaide | Dec 6-10, 2018 | Day 2 Thread

Cheteshwar Pujara's battling 123 – his 16th Test century – helped India bounce back after a poor start to end the first day of the first Test against Australia in Adelaide on 250/9.

The honours, however, went to Australia as they struck four times in the morning after being asked to field and chipped away at India's resistance through the day despite Pujara's stellar performance.

Pujara, who scored his first Test century in Australia and comfortably topped his previous best of 73, led India's fightback and took them past the 200-run mark in the final session of the day before being run out by Pat Cummins just before stumps, leaving Mohammed Shami remained unbeaten on six.

Earlier, Virat Kohli won the toss and opted for first strike on a good batting surface. However, his plans didn't go the way he would have wanted.

First, India lost KL Rahul in just the second over as he edged one off Josh Hazlewood to Aaron Finch at third slip.

Shortly after, the visitors lost their other opener, Murali Vijay, and the crucial wicket of Kohli, as Australia reduced India to 19/3 inside 11 overs.

Mitchell Starc dismissed Vijay for 11 after the opener edged behind to Tim Paine, and soon after, Pat Cummins struck in his first over to get the big wicket of Kohli for 3. Kohli went for a drive to one well outside the off stump, and Usman Khawaja took a stunning catch at gully flying to his left and grabbing it with one hand.

At that point, India needed a partnership and just when Pujara and Ajinkya Rahane (13) had started to build one, Hazlewood returned to pick up his second wicket as Rahane threw it away, edging to Peter Handscomb at second slip.

By lunch, India were 56/4. In the second session, an aggressive Rohit Sharma built a 45-run fifth-wicket partnership with Pujara. His innings of 37 ended when, one ball after hitting his third six – debutant Marcus Harris parrying the ball over the line after a smart effort – he attempted a repeat and holed out to Harris.

Wickets kept on falling from one end but Pujara stood firm, building another valuable partnership with Rishabh Pant, the No.7. Together they added 41 runs before Lyon sent back Pant, who was caught behind for 25.

When Ravichandran Ashwin came in to bat, India were struggling at 127/6. Along with Pujara, he shared a key stand – the highest of the innings – of 62 runs.

They both made the Australia bowlers toil in the first hour of the final session before India lost Ashwin for 25. Later, Ishant Sharma was clean bowled by Starc for four even as Pujara went past his personal milestone, walking back only after making sure that India were in a competitive position.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/934766

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia will be looking to make 500+ on this pitch, if Australia do that then it will be a loss for India, I don't think we will make 500+ very inexpericenced team, but then again a bunch of kids made 500+ againt this Indian bowling attack.

India needs quick wickets in the first hour, the weather is going to be 43 degrees in Adelaide today and if India doesn't get quick wickets I can see Australia smashing these Indians into kingdom come. India have already shown they are not a world class team, they claim this is their best bowling attack but I have my doubts but all questions will be answered today.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Nicely poised but India needed to make 350 plus in the 1st innings to put Australia under pressure.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This match is not evenly poised by any means. If Aussies score 370 then its game over and it looks like phatta wicket.

Pujara’s century was the only point of discussion across media, noone even cared to say that 250
    Is a very little score on this phatta wicket.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    This match is not evenly poised by any means. If Aussies score 370 then its game over and it looks like phatta wicket.

Pujara’s century was the only point of discussion across media, noone even cared to say that 250
    Is a very little score on this phatta wicket.
    That is a rather big "if". It is a good batting pitch but Australia don't have many good batsmen.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    It’s a beautiful batting pitch but Australia’s batting line-up is appalling.

I can’t call this Test.

I work on the principle that in Test cricket the second and third innings should cancel one another out. So the question is “Could India defend 250 in the Fourth Innings?”

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think Aus will take it.

250 runs is not enough even though Aus batting is weaker. Indians top order didn't really get out due to some unplayable balls. Aus just need to bat sensibly. Indian bowlers will take some time to adjust to Aus bounce.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    622 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Nicely poised but India needed to make 350 plus in the 1st innings to put Australia under pressure.
    Very difficult to score another 100 with only 1 wicket left.

Australia need to just bat with some patience. Due to the heat and flat track Indian bowlers will become tired. Aus have a great chance to physically hurt the Indian attack going forward in the series.

How Ashwin bowls will be the key.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This test is over for Indians. They only have 4 bowlers and they aren't as fit as Australians. Aussies will take day 2 again

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohit hit Cummins for two classic sixes. Pant hit Starc for a beautiful six.

What else I want to see in a test match? nothing.
    For me, this Test has provided enough already. Doesn't matter if India lose or win.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Very difficult to score another 100 with only 1 wicket left.

Australia need to just bat with some patience. Due to the heat and flat track Indian bowlers will become tired. Aus have a great chance to physically hurt the Indian attack going forward in the series.

How Ashwin bowls will be the key.
    Difficult? It's impossible. Bumrah can't hold a bat and Shami is the greatest slogger in world cricket. Greatest in the sense that he doesn't stop slogging no matter the situation. If India can get to 270, it will be a miracle

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Difficult? It's impossible. Bumrah can't hold a bat and Shami is the greatest slogger in world cricket. Greatest in the sense that he doesn't stop slogging no matter the situation. If India can get to 270, it will be a miracle
    LOL, couldn't have put it better. Shami just knows how to swing and other batsman is worse than McGrath.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    LOL, couldn't have put it better. Shami just knows how to swing and other batsman is worse than McGrath.
    Out first ball lol

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Australia can bat 2 and a half days on this track if they like

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great batting by Shami 250 all out

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Out first ball lol
    They are bowlers, but I can't imagine how can you bat like Martin or Bhumrah in current era. It's not 80s anymore.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    622 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    I was being kind to Saj

Didn't last a ball!

Now India have to work their backsides off in the field. If the openers can put up a 50 partnership, this could be a long two days in the hot field.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blessing in disguise for India. Probably had this planned anyway.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Called it.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    They are bowlers, but I can't imagine how can you bat like Martin or Bhumrah in current era. It's not 80s anymore.
    It was Shami but yeah I get your point, these guys need to atleast know how to hold a bat. Now if India can reduce Aus to about 300 then it's definitely game on! I expect India to bat much better in the 2nd dig. If Australia have to win this test they have to seal the deal in this innings because if it is relatively even after the 1st innings then I'm backing India win this.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And the real match starts now. Gone third ball.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @ Finch...

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think Bumrah to cause more damage.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistani boi Khawaja in.. @ Mamba & Juniads, see if your fellow Pakistani countrymen can do well here..

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this mighty australian team will go on to make 400 for sure on this placid wicket

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahee View Post
    this mighty australian team will go on to make 400 for sure on this placid wicket
    Its Aus Z team v Ind A team, anything Aus win should be a bonus. Indian top order just batted like mental midgets.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah's radar is not on target...

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah needs to get his line right. Not a good first over.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ishant needs to go round the wicket to the lefties to create the in-coming angle

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aussies negotiating the new ball better than India so far. Bumrahs bowling not helping so far.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't Ishant have access to a hairdresser. This is even worse than his man bun.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With two lefties at the crease, it wouldn't be the worst idea to let Ashwin have a crack at one end and rotate the seamers from the other.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    622 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where di they find this Pant chap?

His batting was comical and now his appealing.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aussies going back to Virat's pashun every two minutes. Need some filler probably.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Aussies going back to Virat's pashun every two minutes. Need some filler probably.
    Looks like the first time he scored. And not in cricketing terms.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    It was Shami but yeah I get your point, these guys need to atleast know how to hold a bat. Now if India can reduce Aus to about 300 then it's definitely game on! I expect India to bat much better in the 2nd dig. If Australia have to win this test they have to seal the deal in this innings because if it is relatively even after the 1st innings then I'm backing India win this.
    I wasn't following the game and assumed that it was Bhumrah. My comments was more true for him. He is like tails used to be 90s. Even Shami simply slogs instead of hanging around even of other end has batsman. But he can slog. Extra 30 runs can be very valuable and bowlers simply needs to put a price on their wicket.

Hopefully, game is a good one by Aus not scoring too much, otherwise game will be done by the end of Aus inning itself.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah bowling leg side rubbish.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians should be bowling full almost to the extent of over pitching whilst there is movement....

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    Bumrah bowling leg side rubbish.
    Is it just me or is his stop start run up even more exaggerated today?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah has been disappointing this spell, has struggled to get his line right.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After decade of investment in Sharma... he has finally matured and become a reliable bowler

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    After decade of investment in Sharma... he has finally matured and become a reliable bowler
    And he's still just 30. Hopefully he can continue this form for a few years.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugly action bowler won't get many wickets here.It's not England or south Africa where he got helpful pitches and he picked up few wickets here and there.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Sun is out. Going should be easier now, particularly after 25 overs. 4 bowler tactics might hurt IND here. Normally, if one side bats first, their bowling work load starts to get splited by night break; but here IND will be bowling 88 overs today.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another session to Australia. One more wicket and it would have been even. Looks like it's gonna be a long day for India.
    Though the good news is Ashwin seems to be in some rythm, Ashwin really needs to make it count here with nothing much happening for the seamers.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians are so unfit, Shami has already left the ground injured, they look fat and lazy in the field, so called number 1 team.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba Red View Post
    Indians are so unfit, Shami has already left the ground injured, they look fat and lazy in the field, so called number 1 team.
    Ironic considering how injury prone Starc/Cummins/Pattinson are.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Dublin
    Runs
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There goes another Marsh failure. Not sure how long the selectors can persist with the Marshes. They are just complete failures at international level.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Australian batsmen are having a competition with the Indian ones to see who can throw away their wicket better.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin136 View Post
    But they are not fat and lazy like indians..

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Remember Mamba Red is not hoping for an Australian win but is hoping for a Indian loss. Mamber Red is not Australian.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kholi failed when it mattered again!!!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Remember Mamba Red is not hoping for an Australian win but is hoping for a Indian loss. Mamber Red is not Australian.
    Ohhh geez you reckon ? I have been saying Mamba_red is a Pakistani from the very beginning ? .. WHere is he ? disappeared because Australia is not doing the best but expect him to pop up the minute Aus start doing well.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Everyone here isn't Pujara, Ash," chirps Pant from behind the stumps.
    Such a poor sledge. And he doesn't even realize the irony!

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    Kholi failed when it mattered again!!!
    Who is Kholi??

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I do not rate Ashwin one bit but he's bowled well today. Well done. Khawaja needs to be very careful, he's not the best player of spin.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me or does Ashwin bend his arms while bowling?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown Corner View Post
    He used to when he copied Saeed Ajmal's action for a time but now he is bowling normal..

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Such a poor sledge. And he doesn't even realize the irony!
    Pant is just dumb. Batted like an idiot yesterday and this "sledge" probably gave the Australians more confidence than anything else today.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He's intentionally chucked in the past so the umpires should call him at the slightest hint of doubt.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All that hard work from Khawaja for nothing. Ashwin's bowling brilliantly.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I thought that was not out.. excellent review by India...

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent grab this from Pant.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    India in control now.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ashwin has 3 wickets now.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just you.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Travis Head looks a bit like ABDV huh?

Honestly I never thought Ashwin would take 3 wickets in the first innings...

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    He's intentionally chucked in the past so the umpires should call him at the slightest hint of doubt.
    Everyone knows he did that to end Ajmal the "fake" magician's career.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just you.
    I'm watching the replays and slow mos...he's bending is arms quite a bit.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His action might still be clean, but he really looks like he might be getting close to that 15 degrees right now.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Everyone knows he did that to end Ajmal the "fake" magician's career.
    Last I checked, Ashwin had absolutely nothing to do with that. He was simply fed up with being a mediocre LO bowler and decided to purposely chuck. Ajmal is never cheated since he was cleared and was bowling with a cleared action his entire career. Ashwin however, chucked knowing full well that he's chucking and admitted as such.

#Facts.

Anyways, that's besides the topic. He's bowling well today and looks set for a 5-wicket haul.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm watching the replays and slow mos...he's bending is arms quite a bit.
    Well, if he is does something hanky panky, he will be called out by the umpires. So far nothing has been said. So don't worry and give your eyes some rest.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1008 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    All that hard work from Khawaja for nothing. Ashwin's bowling brilliantly.
    It might help the batsmen to come if the ball stops turning.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Ashwin's great spell does not turn out like his first innings effort at Old Trafford earlier this year; 4-62 from 26 overs.

And the next 5 wickets at 59.6.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Last I checked, Ashwin had absolutely nothing to do with that. He was simply fed up with being a mediocre LO bowler and decided to purposely chuck. Ajmal is never cheated since he was cleared and was bowling with a cleared action his entire career. Ashwin however, chucked knowing full well that he's chucking and admitted as such.

#Facts.

Anyways, that's besides the topic. He's bowling well today and looks set for a 5-wicket haul.
    His act got media attention and ICC got strict. Finally caught Ajmal the javelin thrower who was masquerading as a cricketer. With his remodeled action, Ajmal's career got over in a jiffy. He was in reality a poor man's Samit Patel.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#Facts.

Till 2015 end he was a very good ODI/T20 bowler who always stepped up in big events like 2011/15 ICC WCs, 2013 CT, 2012/14 WT20s etc.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His act got media attention and ICC got strict. Finally caught Ajmal the javelin thrower who was masquerading as a cricketer. With his remodeled action, Ajmal's career got over in a jiffy. He was in reality a poor man's Samit Patel.
    Ajmal's initial action was terrible, it was not a chuck, it was a throw... Just terrible, glad he is no longer playing..

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So guys, who do you reckon is on top? I think India is on top here, but Aus can even out things if they get to 150 without losing a wicket.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ashwin bowling beautifully, sense a rich flurry of wickets soon. Only problem is he has bowled 21 consecutive overs and it is really hot out there, he may need some rest.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever Shami has come, he has only leaked runs.