Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shah Mahmood Qureshi is the only true liability in PTI government

One can forgive him for his corrosive ambition and for his unfounded high opinion for himself...but he has one trait that can really damage his own government and its ambitious agenda - lying to prove his worth.

He has been caught speaking untruths 2 or 3 times from memory - such as after his meetings with Pompeo in Pakistan/US and with Trump in US. Equally, his googly comments after Kartarpur border opening were truly unfortunate and gave an opening to India to attack Pakistan's motives. Those comments were utter lies because that is not what his boss had started out to do.

SMQ is dangerous - his ambition gets better of his judgement - and in an office where diplomacy is a supreme requirement - he is one person who will do tremendous damage one day. It's written.

Looks very suave doing it - I'll give you that.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    googlie comments were utter disgrace and IK denied it.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IK is more dangerous for including SMQ in the party and giving him the ministry for foreign affairs. Maybe he should also excuse himself from the party.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    IK is more dangerous for including SMQ in the party and giving him the ministry for foreign affairs. Maybe he should also excuse himself from the party.
    That is unrealistic but I do think IK will need to be keep an eye on him. He is better off closer.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this would stop for sometime since the guy was more interested in becoming a Punjab CM which he couldn't. I thought he would spend more of his energy and efforts on the diplomacy part of his job as Pakistan in last 10 years has really lost a lot of ground and influence in foreign diplomacy.

When in Doubt- Act Stupid....... That's Pakistan Cricket for you.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame on fan club boys spreading hate, the liability are the low level people making up stories and spreading on forums. divisive and low class trolling at best.....hence those groups and selfie groups boys keep getting exposed.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    SMQ has made a great start and looks and sounds like a Foreign Secretary.