Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 215 of 215
  1. #161
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    3,828
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    When did being an Asian team and challenging Aus in Aus elevates a team to be a truly no 1? Now winning a series in Aus will be different.
    India is a no 1 side in ranikng, that is the biggest reason of calling them no 1. What I was trying to say that , no Asian team challenged the Aussies and win the series in Australia in last few decades. The way India is playing here, they can achieve that feat in this series which will put further weight beside there no 1 ranking. In recent times we see that any no 1 side isn't versatile in their performance and they are being home track bully, wins at home but looses abroad but somehow the ranikng system makes them no 1.

  2. #162
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,086
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great day for us, pity Kohli got out so close to stumps. Pujara as usual doing his grinding role to perfection. Not to sound arrogant but I don't see how this Aussie team can chase above 220 on 4th/5th day track here. But to be absolutely safe I hope we can get another 100 runs in 40 something overs tomorrow. Target 270 in 4.5 sessions, let them take the bait.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    668
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way India can lose from here. But I think winning the toss was a real advantage.


    John 3:16

  4. #164
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    3,828
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    And Rahane is our Asad Shafiq.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket.mad View Post
    Poojara is our Azhar ali..strike rate of 33
    Difference is wherever,what pitches Asad and Azhar play on they play in same turtle way. This is Australia and India is playing here. Poojara and Rahane can play like this now ,no offence. Their overall SR is better than Azhar,Asad and I don't think they will play like this in India

  5. #165
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    7,224
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Some people called this a flat pitch!! Its sluggish, two paced, enough eam for pacers and sharp turn and bounce for spinners.

    Another 100 or so to set 260 should be a good target for Australia.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,893
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    A big LOL at Rahul getting the 'Most Assured Player' sponsor plug in the post match show.

    These guys have no idea.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,503
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    A big LOL at Rahul getting the 'Most Assured Player' sponsor plug in the post match show.

    These guys have no idea.
    Tbf we were all very assured that he was going to get out playing a dumb shot, I say that should count.

  8. #168
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,893
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Tbf we were all very assured that he was going to get out playing a dumb shot, I say that should count.
    They burned the 'Most Dependable Player' on Pujara and they had to give this Assured thingy out as well so he was just at the right place at the right time haha.

  9. #169
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,503
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    They burned the 'Most Dependable Player' on Pujara and they had to give this Assured thingy out as well so he was just at the right place at the right time haha.
    One of rahul, Vijay or rahane needs to be dropped for shaw if ye is fit next game. Rather have the kid get a bit of experience than continuing with 3 who are destined to fail.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    265
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warner and Smith missing is a huge loss for us, 12,000 runs between them, big hole to fill.

  11. #171
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    16,511
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    One of rahul, Vijay or rahane needs to be dropped for shaw if ye is fit next game. Rather have the kid get a bit of experience than continuing with 3 who are destined to fail.
    There's Vihari as well.Rahane should definitely be gone.Shaw should come back but I'd drop Vijay than Rahul


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  12. #172
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,539
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba Red View Post
    Warner and Smith missing is a huge loss for us, 12,000 runs between them, big hole to fill.
    You are right. Even a truck fully loaded with sandpaper won't be able to fill that big hole.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  13. #173
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    2,324
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rahane averages 31.65 since 01 Dec 2016.

    Interesting. I wonder why he is still in the team. Could give others a chance? Na?

  14. #174
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    435
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    180/5 will bring Aus right back.
    i like your optimism . We still will have Rohit & Pant on crease .

  15. #175
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    2,500
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As of now, India is in the driver’s seat and all set to take the game away. Australia need to bowl well in the first session tomorrow to stay in the game, otherwise they go to the next Test down 1-0. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/INDvAUS?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#INDvAUS </a></p>&mdash; Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) <a href="https://twitter.com/sachin_rt/status/1071338905369239552?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 8, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>


    When in Doubt- Act Stupid....... That's Pakistan Cricket for you.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    16,511
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    There's no way India can lose from here. But I think winning the toss was a real advantage.
    Ofcouse they can. If Aus can bowl us out around 250,I expect them to chase it


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  17. #177
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,503
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    There's Vihari as well.Rahane should definitely be gone.Shaw should come back but I'd drop Vijay than Rahul
    Not a fan of vihari, scored a fifty but looked really streaky doing it.

  18. #178
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    14,418
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Not a fan of vihari, scored a fifty but looked really streaky doing it.
    As opposed to Rahane's brilliant strokeplay and commanding presence on the pitch, you mean?


    Tazimi Sirdar

  19. #179
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,503
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    As opposed to Rahane's brilliant strokeplay and commanding presence on the pitch, you mean?
    It's basically picking best of a bad bunch.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    7,224
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    A big LOL at Rahul getting the 'Most Assured Player' sponsor plug in the post match show.

    These guys have no idea.
    As dumb as his shot was to get out, his aggression set the things rolling for us in the 2nd innings. We were going nowhere with 10 runs in 10 overs. That 43 from Rahul could be absolutely gold dust in the context of the game and series.

  21. #181
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,086
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    There's no way India can lose from here. But I think winning the toss was a real advantage.
    True that. And to think we lost 7/8 tosses in SA and Eng, we have been hard on the boys. Even chasing 180 runs in the 4th innings in modern era is a mighty tough task, more so overseas.

  22. #182
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So Australia have not successfully chased more than 200 in over a 100 years at the Adelaide Oval. I think that would make India slight favourites as long as we continue to bat two sessions.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  23. #183
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,893
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    True that. And to think we lost 7/8 tosses in SA and Eng, we have been hard on the boys. Even chasing 180 runs in the 4th innings in modern era is a mighty tough task, more so overseas.
    It seems everytime we head overseas we tend to bowl first in the first innings of the first test.

    Glad we could buck that trend with this game.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    7,224
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    So Australia have not successfully chased more than 200 in over a 100 years at the Adelaide Oval. I think that would make India slight favourites as long as we continue to bat two sessions.
    Ashwin has failed to lead the bowing unit on 3rd/4th day of away tests in SA and England. Which is why need a cushion of extra 30-40 runs. 270-275 will be great for us. Need a couple of 30s or 40s to get us there

  25. #185
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post
    Ashwin has failed to lead the bowing unit on 3rd/4th day of away tests in SA and England. Which is why need a cushion of extra 30-40 runs. 270-275 will be great for us. Need a couple of 30s or 40s to get us there
    I'd be glad if they can get even more than that. I want us to bat 80 overs tomorrow. That would mean Australia are on the field for 140 overs and that is priceless. Even if it means that we score only 150-200 runs is fine by me.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  26. #186
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    661
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India need to bat time tomorrow. Score at 1 RPO in the first session but lose no more than 1 wicket. Milk the tired bowlers in second session, and aim to bat for 15 overs in the third. A target close to 300 would be ideal. It means scoring 140 runs tomorrow which isn't hard but would require patience and application similar to Pujara-Kohli stand today.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
    India need to bat time tomorrow. Score at 1 RPO in the first session but lose no more than 1 wicket. Milk the tired bowlers in second session, and aim to bat for 15 overs in the third. A target close to 300 would be ideal. It means scoring 140 runs tomorrow which isn't hard but would require patience and application similar to Pujara-Kohli stand today.
    This.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  28. #188
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    3,828
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AMSS View Post
    India need to bat time tomorrow. Score at 1 RPO in the first session but lose no more than 1 wicket. Milk the tired bowlers in second session, and aim to bat for 15 overs in the third. A target close to 300 would be ideal. It means scoring 140 runs tomorrow which isn't hard but would require patience and application similar to Pujara-Kohli stand today.
    Lol. People in stand will sleep snoring. It will hamper concentration of Indian batsman
    If Indian batsmen want to do that they need to consult Haris,Azhar and Asad over phone about how to score at this incredible rate

  29. #189
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    16,511
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    Not a fan of vihari, scored a fifty but looked really streaky doing it.
    Debut game overseas.Cant be too hard

    He's a brilliant player of spin and has done well on A tours,so why not give him a go?


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  30. #190
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :akmal
    Last edited by Stalin; 8th December 2018 at 12:47.

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Stalin; 8th December 2018 at 12:50.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,734
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Syed1 only comes out in situations to his liking. He will hide for few days now after NZ win, it may lengthen if India beats Aussies.
    He has gone into hiding.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    103,606
    Mentioned
    658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Aslong as theres 2 full days play then india should win game from here.

  34. #194
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Make or break for Rahane here.

  35. #195
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    15,146
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another 140 more runs and it's game.. 1-0 to India.....


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  36. #196
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,563
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Another 140 more runs and it's game.. 1-0 to India.....
    If Ashwin can extract bounce out of the rough like Lyon did even 225 is very hard to chase here. Let us see

  37. #197
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    What you think will be target India would like to set from whr they hv enough time to pick 10 wickets
    Around 300. India would want to bat carefully in first session and then up scoring in second session. Having said that some batsmen don't have skill to bat defensively so they may simply go for runs. If they score some then it will be better for India.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  38. #198
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    India is a no 1 side in ranikng, that is the biggest reason of calling them no 1. What I was trying to say that , no Asian team challenged the Aussies and win the series in Australia in last few decades. The way India is playing here, they can achieve that feat in this series which will put further weight beside there no 1 ranking. In recent times we see that any no 1 side isn't versatile in their performance and they are being home track bully, wins at home but looses abroad but somehow the ranikng system makes them no 1.
    Got it.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  39. #199
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    So Australia have not successfully chased more than 200 in over a 100 years at the Adelaide Oval. I think that would make India slight favourites as long as we continue to bat two sessions.
    It's a new drop in pitch so those stats are not really meaningful. Having said that it will be very hard to chase 250 here. Ashwin will be more than handy here and 250 runs will make sure that you get get there by simply slogging.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  40. #200
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Ofcouse they can. If Aus can bowl us out around 250,I expect them to chase it
    It won't be easy chasing 250 here, but that's the best chance for Aus. I don't see Aus playing out a draw here. Ashwin is going to be all over Aus batsmen with close in fielders. Aus needs to take the last 7 wickets cheaply and keep India around or below 250.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  41. #201
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    435
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    It's a new drop in pitch so those stats are not really meaningful. Having said that it will be very hard to chase 250 here. Ashwin will be more than handy here and 250 runs will make sure that you get get there by simply slogging.
    Where has that optimism disappeared ? For Ind to feel safe , score of 270 in this innings is must as one flashy knock or a decent partnership can have a drastic impact on your field placement .We have 2 proper test bats at crease & 2 very dangerous hitters at 6 & 7 so 120 more from here look on .
    I suspect we might have some rain interruption on day 4 too . How many of you think a result still possible if we lose a session ?

  42. #202
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    836
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lyon is getting more and more difficult to face. Kohli's dismissal was an example of that. His balls are turning square now.
    Scoring 100 more runs is going to be difficult for India.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    435
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaankeJi View Post
    Lyon is getting more and more difficult to face. Kohli's dismissal was an example of that. His balls are turning square now.
    Scoring 100 more runs is going to be difficult for India.
    With this biggish rough patch outside RHB's off , who in your opinion is better suited to exploit between the 2 spinners ?

  44. #204
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Where has that optimism disappeared ?
    Ball is turning square for Lyon.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  45. #205
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    435
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rain around ? can we afford loss of a session ?

  46. #206
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    It's a new drop in pitch so those stats are not really meaningful. Having said that it will be very hard to chase 250 here. Ashwin will be more than handy here and 250 runs will make sure that you get get there by simply slogging.
    Regardless if OZ could manage only 235 in their first dig, I doubt they can do a whole lot better on a pitch that's increasingly helping bowlers.

  47. #207
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    836
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    With this biggish rough patch outside RHB's off , who in your opinion is better suited to exploit between the 2 spinners ?
    Both are off spinners - so that patch will help both of them. It all depends on who can apply himself better.
    So far Lyon has done it very well.

  48. #208
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    836
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Rain around ? can we afford loss of a session ?
    We have already lost a session.
    Given that pitch is becoming bowler friendly now, loss of a session will not impact outcome of the game that badly.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    With this biggish rough patch outside RHB's off , who in your opinion is better suited to exploit between the 2 spinners ?
    Ashwin's natural line to righties is far straighter than Lyon and Australia has more lefties too, Lyon's easily more suited.

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    1,577
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chepujara was wrongly given out twice. Luckily he reviewed

  51. #211
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    297
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another 100+ runs by the entire team is required.
    They should show some spine and fight.
    The team, because of various reasons lost 2 decent series already.
    They cannot afford another loss.
    That said vijay is a total misfit in the team.
    Rahane, should join with him in the nets along to improve bowlers' skills in training.
    They are both out of it. Mentally and skill-wise. One 30-40 here and there, not enough.

  52. #212
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Zambia
    Runs
    70
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Lol. People in stand will sleep snoring. It will hamper concentration of Indian batsman
    If Indian batsmen want to do that they need to consult Haris,Azhar and Asad over phone about how to score at this incredible rate
    Lolz.

  53. #213
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,264
    Mentioned
    2197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    hope India bats 70 overs tomorrow and scores 140+..


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  54. #214
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    hope India bats 70 overs tomorrow and scores 140+..
    Then Aussies will draw the test. India needs to learn a lesson from NZ here. Take the score to 250 by lunch and go nuts for the next 15. Aussies need to start batting before tea.

  55. #215
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    19,728
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    hope India bats 70 overs tomorrow and scores 140+..
    Indians batting 70 overs should help Aus if rain comes.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •