Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    I’ll take all the Indian posters more seriously if they have the courage and integrity to join the other thread and give condolences to innocents who have lost their lives.
    Ha ha, you must be joking. You won't see some of them for dust, the collection of /ChinaIsraeli/Arab threads might have to take a hiatus for a week or so.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    amazed to know most Pakistani's except a few like @Mamoon think OBL episode did not hugely affect their Army & ISI's credibility .
    What is not surprising neither amazing to see how India always try to spin the narrative to make themselves relevant regarding almost anything that has to do with Pakistan.

It didn’t hugely affected Pakistan. If it did then provide an example how?

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    You are not posting anything because you have no clue of any evidence. I challenge you to post something, anything.
    And I challenge you to state your evidence criteria which should be much easier than me producing evidence. Especially when you are damn certain that your country/people did nothing wrong. The fact that you are desperately dragging your feet tells us everything there is to know about the game of denial.

Sydney Bangalore Manchester Centurion Durban Jo'burg Mohali Colombo Dhaka Adelaide Kolkata

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    What is not surprising neither amazing to see how India always try to spin the narrative to make themselves relevant regarding almost anything that has to do with Pakistan.

It didn’t hugely affected Pakistan. If it did then provide an example how?
    run a poll on any forum & you would be surprised .

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tusker View Post
    And I challenge you to state your evidence criteria which should be much easier than me producing evidence. Especially when you are damn certain that your country/people did nothing wrong. The fact that you are desperately dragging your feet tells us everything there is to know about the game of denial.
    I wrote earlier

"they have evidence linking him to the accused in terms of video, audio or some sort of verified documentation? "

You shouldn't be scared of posting anything, if its rejected it wont alter your belief Im sure.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote earlier

"they have evidence linking him to the accused in terms of video, audio or some sort of verified documentation? "

You shouldn't be scared of posting anything, if its rejected it wont alter your belief Im sure.
    You think criminals conduct their business under camera and have elaborate well documented plans ? What world do you live in ?
    Last edited by Tusker; 16th December 2018 at 18:58.

Sydney Bangalore Manchester Centurion Durban Jo'burg Mohali Colombo Dhaka Adelaide Kolkata

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You think criminals conduct their business under camera and have elaborate well documented plans ? What world do you live in ?
    Let me guess they use telepathic means.

You dont have any evidence at all. Hafeez Saeed had nothing to do with the attacks, it was a inside job.

Now go and waste someone else's time.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me guess they use telepathic means.
    and law enforcement agencies in Pakistan have bionic abilities to predict that criminals are planning to attack Mumbai and therefore be ready to catch them red-handed .... yup that makes sense.

As I had correctly predicted you really don't have any intention of accepting any evidence at all.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    and law enforcement agencies in Pakistan have bionic abilities to predict that criminals are planning to attack Mumbai and therefore be ready to catch them red-handed .... yup that makes sense.

As I had correctly predicted you really don't have any intention of accepting any evidence at all.
    lol. You haven't provided any. Because you dont have any.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. You haven't provided any. Because you dont have any.
    I guess the US throws money just like that and interpol arrest warrants are issued for no reason: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-17594018

but since Pakistani authorities never received a divine premonition back when Hafiz was planning/recording his activities there is no "evidence". lol

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess the US throws money just like that and interpol arrest warrants are issued for no reason: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-17594018

but since Pakistani authorities never received a divine premonition back when Hafiz was planning/recording his activities there is no "evidence". lol
    Well done for finally posting something! Congratulations it's a pivital moment in this thread.

So your evidence is the word of the USA? lol It was the US who made up lies against Saddam too.

Do you Indians have any evidence or not?

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done for finally posting something! Congratulations it's a pivital moment in this thread.

So your evidence is the word of the USA? lol It was the US who made up lies against Saddam too.

Do you Indians have any evidence or not?
    Damn ... I can actually predict the future

so here is a possible scenario ..

Tusker: Here is the evidence ( Link to a news article )
    KKWC: LoL hahaaha you call that evidence ... lol sorry I dont consider that as evidence
    Tusker: Ok how about this ( Link to another source say govt or UN )
    KKWC: LoL hahaaha you call that evidence ... lol sorry I dont consider that as evidence

This is the standard game of blatant, brazen Denial that Pakistanis and their govt plays which does not work anymore once you are forced upfront to list and accept what you will accept as evidence. No surprises at all that you refused to list those.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn ... I can actually predict the future
    Of course when you perform in a circus, you know the audience will laugh.

Seriously, please accept there is NO evidence. Not you or ANY Indian can provide it because it doesn't exist. Joshila bhai has said clearly he cannot state any and because it's only known to the Indian authorities. I might not agree with Joshila bhai but I respect him for dealing with the topic at hand which you dont.

Hafeez Saeed wasn't liked by India because of his views in Kashmir so India made him the guy who was the mastermind. It's a simple as this.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course when you perform in a circus, you know the audience will laugh.
    And you are the circus joker that is being laughed at whose comical moves were predicted in advance.