Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 450
  1. #81
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    5,697
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch is producing some unexpected bounce from good length as well. it isnt going to be easy to chase bere.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    9,738
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shami bouncing Australia out!

  3. #83
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    i do not expect a flurry of wickets with new ball . Bowlers are tired .
    i take a shower & 3 are gone . The pitch is surely awake . 1-1 .

  4. #84
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    5,697
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Shami bouncing Australia out!
    To be honest its the pitch bouncing out the batsmen more than Shami. Shami is just bowling good length and short of good length, the pitch is generating bounce from unexpected lengths.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)


    8 down

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the hell was that?

  7. #87
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    5,697
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, what has happened to this pitch

  8. #88
    Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    56
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch has become Unplayable. Might get reported by the ICC.

    Anyways, I dont see India scoring 100 runs on this surface.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    9,738
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Cracks are opening, this Perth wicket is very similar to the old WACA wicket. Probably same soil and climate.
    Do you reckon India could chase 260 odd to win with a kohli special?

  10. #90
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Caracas
    Runs
    13,380
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An India win will be a fair result, they have been the dominant side


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  11. #91
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Central Valley Area, CA
    Runs
    114
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    To be honest its the pitch bouncing out the batsmen more than Shami. Shami is just bowling good length and short of good length, the pitch is generating bounce from unexpected lengths.
    ALL of his wickets are from short....

  12. #92
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia will win this series 3-1 was my original prediction on a thread here .

  13. #93
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,367
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Aussies are clear favourites even if they don't score another run.

    1-1

  14. #94
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    9,090
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Easy win for India!!!!!!

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Central Valley Area, CA
    Runs
    114
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A streak of some failed attempted yorkers from Bamrah, last one cost a 4

  16. #96
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Australia have got hundred too many here. 150 is winning total here.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    23,626
    Mentioned
    1790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Do you reckon India could chase 260 odd to win with a kohli special?
    No - one batsman can't win a Test here. If IND is to chase this, at least there has to be 3 fifty.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    210
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expecting India to fold up for less than 100 here

  19. #99
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    An India win will be a fair result, they have been the dominant side
    i wonder which match you are referring to .

  20. #100
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With this variable & at times alarming bounce , i hope every one is securely padded up & arm / chest guards are a must .

  21. #101
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,930
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toss decided the match, horrible pitch and unplayable now.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    What a performance and turnaround by the Indian pacers! #respect

    This could be one if India’s greatest overseas victories ever! Bowlers have certainly done their job!

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,592
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I cannot fathom how Harsha Bhogle has been commentating for two decades and is still such a nerdy, mediocre commentator. Also how he still manages to get a gig
    He was good as an anchor and part time commie... I think he should have taken retirement at some stage... Now he is full time commie and that's very irritating!

  24. #104
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is best performance by an Asian pace attack in Australia since Asif and Sami in Sydney 2010

  25. #105
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poor Lyon . This is now looking dangerous .

  26. #106
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Stage set for King Kohli!

  27. #107
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Caracas
    Runs
    13,380
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If India wins on this pitch and kohli scores a ton, India will be considered as the Windies of the 80s


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    562
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the pitch Keep behaving like this might work in India's favour, umpires might call of the game

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    This is best performance by an Asian pace attack in Australia since Asif and Sami in Sydney 2010
    Then you surely haven't watched them bowl at Cape Town earlier this year in the second innings.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,930
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steven Smith will be thanking the ban for sitting this series out. Horrible playing conditions against a 90mph attack.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    If India wins on this pitch and kohli scores a ton, India will be considered as the Windies of the 80s
    Prolly not

    They got hammered in England recently so that will be there

    Though they did well in SA despite loss

  32. #112
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin View Post
    Then you surely haven't watched them bowl at Cape Town earlier this year in the second innings.
    Is Cape Town in Australia? Did Australia colonise South Africa recently?

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmirilion View Post
    If the pitch Keep behaving like this might work in India's favour, umpires might call of the game
    No way

  34. #114
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Steven Smith will be thanking the ban for sitting this series out. Horrible playing conditions against a 90mph attack.
    Yea no

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,809
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I meant when I said the current Australian lot are as fragile as the Pakistanis. Whenever they are on top, they will conjure up a passage to play to hand the initiative back to the opposition. Australia were effectively 235/4 and ended up being 241/8. They had the chance to end India's chances by scoring 300-325 but they didn't. That's exactly what Pakistan does. @MMHS

  36. #116
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Australia lead by 250 runs with 1 wicket remaining

  37. #117
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Central Valley Area, CA
    Runs
    114
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    This is what I meant when I said the current Australian lot are as fragile as the Pakistanis. Whenever they are on top, they will conjure up a passage to play to hand the initiative back to the opposition. Australia were effectively 235/4 and ended up being 241/8. They had the chance to end India's chances by scoring 300-325 but they didn't. That's exactly what Pakistan does. @MMHS
    Well, they did almost win the 1st test doing the exact opposite of what you're describing.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    This is what I meant when I said the current Australian lot are as fragile as the Pakistanis. Whenever they are on top, they will conjure up a passage to play to hand the initiative back to the opposition. Australia were effectively 235/4 and ended up being 241/8. They had the chance to end India's chances by scoring 300-325 but they didn't. That's exactly what Pakistan does. @MMHS
    Watch the dismissals & the alarming bounce before you take this thought any further . Visitors will lose by at least 100 runs here .

  39. #119
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,930
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am kinda terrified at the prospects of our batsmen facing Stac, Cummins and Hazlewood here. Hopefully no injuries to King Kohli.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at everyone who is still having hope of an Indian win. Will do extremely well to avoid a defeat of 100 runs.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Watch the dismissals & the alarming bounce before you take this thought any further . Visitors will lose by at least 100 runs here .
    I believe the rollers come on before a new innings so debris will be removed and pitch to play a bit better for a while?

  42. #122
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    9,090
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    This is what I meant when I said the current Australian lot are as fragile as the Pakistanis. Whenever they are on top, they will conjure up a passage to play to hand the initiative back to the opposition. Australia were effectively 235/4 and ended up being 241/8. They had the chance to end India's chances by scoring 300-325 but they didn't. That's exactly what Pakistan does. @MMHS
    Australia batting still far better than Pakistan. Our batsmen can only score in flat pitches

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    638
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like a Barbados wicket 1997 when india did not chase 120

  44. #124
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Is Cape Town in Australia? Did Australia colonise South Africa recently?
    Oh!!! My mistake...

  45. #125
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I believe the rollers come on before a new innings so debris will be removed and pitch to play a bit better for a while?
    the effect of heavy rollers will get negated by the hard new ball . Do not see 150 in 4th innings . Just now backed Aus at 1.36 .

  46. #126
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Caracas
    Runs
    13,380
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Australia batting still far better than Pakistan. Our batsmen can only score in flat pitches
    At this moment Pakistan batting is head of Australia's. Azhar Ali, Babar Azam are miles better than the current Aussie batsmen


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  47. #127
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    9,738
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh! Get them out fast. Every run is crucial!

  48. #128
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Christchurch
    Runs
    16
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know India have no chance to chase this down in this mine-field. But it's amusing to listen the nervous and uneasiness of Aussie commentators. They are saying, Vijay and Rahul are good players and will come good in 2nd innings, and Kohli is the key.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why risk injury to pacers . Declare .

  50. #130
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,930
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Ugh! Get them out fast. Every run is crucial!
    It isn't now. We are not crossing 150 here.

    Only hope we have is umpires making the right call and declaring this pitch unsafe.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by susantcbnu View Post
    I know India have no chance to chase this down in this mine-field. But it's amusing to listen the nervous and uneasiness of Aussie commentators. They are saying, Vijay and Rahul are good players and will come good in 2nd innings, and Kohli is the key.
    Rahul and Pujara are good. And pant has also been contributing

  52. #132
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    It isn't now. We are not crossing 150 here.

    Only hope we have is umpires making the right call and declaring this pitch unsafe.
    Wait so what happened immediately after lunch. It was playing fine before that

  53. #133
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    23,626
    Mentioned
    1790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shariqnoor View Post
    This is what I meant when I said the current Australian lot are as fragile as the Pakistanis. Whenever they are on top, they will conjure up a passage to play to hand the initiative back to the opposition. Australia were effectively 235/4 and ended up being 241/8. They had the chance to end India's chances by scoring 300-325 but they didn't. That's exactly what Pakistan does. @MMHS
    The way ball is behaving after lunch, I don't think any one can complain. On contrary, the way Paine & Usman batted a session before lunch, you can't expect that from Sarfraz and a top order. Since Ambrose & Bishop pair, I haven't see any pace attack using WACA (Perth) track like this. No comparison with Aussie resilience and PAK's weak mentality - even Aussie last pair is trying to survive here, and put whatever singles they can add - then think about Babar, Sarfraz, Bilal, Yasir & Hasan at Abu Dhabi (both Test).

    No comparison.

  54. #134
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,647
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's just the first 25-30 overs India's gotta face carefully. The seam will die down after and they'll have have good 20 overs to score today then the roller in the morning will open another 20 over period to score, that's where they have to do damage.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,930
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Wait so what happened immediately after lunch. It was playing fine before that
    No idea. This actually reminds me of that "Koi Mil Gaya" basketball match, hard to believe how things changed so fast.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Every run like gold now

  57. #137
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,647
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Wait so what happened immediately after lunch. It was playing fine before that
    Cracks opened up after the roller and came the new ball immediately after.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Caracas
    Runs
    13,380
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good Keeping by Pant


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  59. #139
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    The way ball is behaving after lunch, I don't think any one can complain. On contrary, the way Paine & Usman batted a session before lunch, you can't expect that from Sarfraz and a top order. Since Ambrose & Bishop pair, I haven't see any pace attack using WACA (Perth) track like this. No comparison with Aussie resilience and PAK's weak mentality - even Aussie last pair is trying to survive here, and put whatever singles they can add - then think about Babar, Sarfraz, Bilal, Yasir & Hasan at Abu Dhabi (both Test).

    No comparison.
    Its not that pakistan Tail did not have potential , but they never worked on that and took it casually.
    rao Iftikhar , Umar Gul , Wahab Riaz , sami , yasir Shah etc all had potential to average around 17 - 18 in Test , but they never did that

  60. #140
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    Good Keeping by Pant
    Just get it full on the stumps. How hard is that .

  61. #141
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    23,626
    Mentioned
    1790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Aussies have reached the critical target where 2nd ball will be in equation now. If IND is to win, they'll need to bat 90+ overs here.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    882
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Cracks opened up after the roller and came the new ball immediately after.
    roller after lunch ?

  63. #143
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)


    Starc adding invaluable runs here

  64. #144
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,647
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    roller after lunch ?
    There's a roller at start of play every day which keeps the pitch together and flat for about 20-25 overs.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    9,738
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians and Tailenders still a better love story than twilight!
    They were 207-9 and now have shot up to 227-9. 20 very crucial runs!

  66. #146
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,615
    Mentioned
    782 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Heading for a super finish? This could be a classic test match!

  67. #147
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Caracas
    Runs
    13,380
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin View Post
    Just get it full on the stumps. How hard is that .
    Why aren't they bowling yorkers


    Self belief and hard work will always earn you success - Kohli
    What we think we become - Buddha

  68. #148
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    2,709
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very crucial runs from the last pair...good fight!

  69. #149
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    9,738
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bowlers doing all the good work and now throwing away the match with some dumb bowling!

  70. #150
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Central Valley Area, CA
    Runs
    114
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not a yorker yet? That's what Aus spam to get rid of the lower order

  71. #151
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    24 runs last wicket partnership so far

  72. #152
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    622
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bowl wicket to wicket yr.

  73. #153
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,647
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There was no reason to take off Bumrah here. Idiotic from Kohli.


    A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    2,030
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This partnership can be a match changing one.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    23,626
    Mentioned
    1790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Its not that pakistan Tail did not have potential , but they never worked on that and took it casually.
    rao Iftikhar , Umar Gul , Wahab Riaz , sami , yasir Shah etc all had potential to average around 17 - 18 in Test , but they never did that
    Separate discussion, but I wrote it last time - Yasir is a Category A player who plays 6-7 Tests in whole year and his batting from a 18-19 potential has come down to 10-12, when it should have been 23-25. This is pure complacence - these players are happy with their situation and PCB's management won't try new players. On contrary, now Mackenzi is making Taijul working really hard with bat and he has shown his batting improvement against WIN.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    There's a roller at start of play every day which keeps the pitch together and flat for about 20-25 overs.
    was that after Lunch , not start of play ?

  77. #157
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,818
    Mentioned
    1255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Under Kohli, India have time and again gottten batting lineups to 7,8 or 9 down but then end up giving away pointless runs which could be game changing.

    This has happened so many times that neither is it bad luck nor is it funny.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Separate discussion, but I wrote it last time - Yasir is a Category A player who plays 6-7 Tests in whole year and his batting from a 18-19 potential has come down to 10-12, when it should have been 23-25. This is pure complacence - these players are happy with their situation and PCB's management won't try new players. On contrary, now Mackenzi is making Taijul working really hard with bat and he has shown his batting improvement against WIN.
    That is the point , he is playing just one format , he has enough time to work on his batting.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,926
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yadav is back , he will look for yorker here

  80. #160
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    2,709
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yadav is here bearing more gifts to Australia. This is great. They can get a 300 lead from here. Come on Starc n Haze!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •