[VIDEOS] Talent Spotter : Rizwan Hussain - Page 2


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 95 of 95
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    649
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobashir View Post
    He really is a clean ball striker at the top order. Shame he throws it away after getting to good starts.

    Still he should have easely been picked by a PSL Side. He is much better than many in there.
    Was given a free run last year in IU. Too bad he didn't take his chances.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    8,839
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman4. View Post
    Was given a free run last year in IU. Too bad he didn't take his chances.
    Not yet where he should be but I feel he has improved immensely since last year.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,714
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobashir View Post
    Not yet where he should be but I feel he has improved immensely since last year.
    You only get limited opportunities in psl you have to take the opportunity with both hands

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,714
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looks more comfortable in the 50 over format.playing genuine shots instead of slogging

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    450
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rizwan Hussain: Central Punjab - loved what little I saw!

    Hey guys,

    I'm back again just to let you know that I recently watched few domestic matches/ highlights & of what little I saw of Rizwan Hussain (CP) I loved this guy: his timing, his power, the way he consistently picked gaps (aka Saeed Anwar) and his big booming straight drives were a treat to watch.

    Looks way more accomplished than Khushdil, should have been atleast in the starting 15 squad...when I see talent I can spot it...this guy has talent and some pretty impressive scores especially for ODIs and T20Is imho

    + he is an opener hence can easily graft into our failing opening order, Babar or Rizwan can play number 3 in ODIs & T20Is
    Last edited by indian_sap; 13th February 2021 at 07:42. Reason: Update

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #86
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    725
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indian_sap View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm back again just to let you know that I recently watched few domestic matches/ highlights & of what little I saw of Rizwan Hussain (CP) I loved this guy: his timing, his power, the way he consistently picked gaps (aka Saeed Anwar) and his big booming straight drives were a treat to watch.

    Looks way more accomplished than Khushdil, should have been atleast in the starting 15 squad...when I see talent I can spot it...this guy has talent and some pretty impressive scores especially for ODIs and T20Is imho

    + he is an opener hence can easily graft into our failing opening order, Babar or Rizwan can play number 3 in ODIs & T20Is
    Hes special

  8. #87
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Runs
    777
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indian_sap View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm back again just to let you know that I recently watched few domestic matches/ highlights & of what little I saw of Rizwan Hussain (CP) I loved this guy: his timing, his power, the way he consistently picked gaps (aka Saeed Anwar) and his big booming straight drives were a treat to watch.

    Looks way more accomplished than Khushdil, should have been atleast in the starting 15 squad...when I see talent I can spot it...this guy has talent and some pretty impressive scores especially for ODIs and T20Is imho

    + he is an opener hence can easily graft into our failing opening order, Babar or Rizwan can play number 3 in ODIs & T20Is
    I saw two games and even though he didn't score much in either match you can tell he has all the shots in his arsenal. He just needs to improve on his temperament as in both games bowlers didn't get him out but rather he threw away his wicket. He is a special talent and need to be handled with care.....

  9. #88
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    3,911
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indian_sap View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm back again just to let you know that I recently watched few domestic matches/ highlights & of what little I saw of Rizwan Hussain (CP) I loved this guy: his timing, his power, the way he consistently picked gaps (aka Saeed Anwar) and his big booming straight drives were a treat to watch.

    Looks way more accomplished than Khushdil, should have been atleast in the starting 15 squad...when I see talent I can spot it...this guy has talent and some pretty impressive scores especially for ODIs and T20Is imho

    + he is an opener hence can easily graft into our failing opening order, Babar or Rizwan can play number 3 in ODIs & T20Is
    No backfoot game

  10. #89
    Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    666
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have watched him many times over the past couple of years. He is a strong lad with some talent, can hit a beautiful big 6 here and there. What he completely lacks is temperament, shot selection and game awareness. Hence, more often than not he will hit a quickfire 10-20 and get out. Seen it happen so many times with him. No way should he be fast tracked until he learns better shot selection and can come up with consistent scores and win his domestic team some games. For now he is wasting whatever natural talent he has, and will fail at the international level.

  11. #90
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    450
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BakuGM View Post
    I saw two games and even though he didn't score much in either match you can tell he has all the shots in his arsenal. He just needs to improve on his temperament as in both games bowlers didn't get him out but rather he threw away his wicket. He is a special talent and need to be handled with care.....
    aka Saeed Anwar, most times Saeed himself got out rather than bowlers getting him out due to lack of temperament!

  12. #91
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    450
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacattakk View Post
    I have watched him many times over the past couple of years. He is a strong lad with some talent, can hit a beautiful big 6 here and there. What he completely lacks is temperament, shot selection and game awareness. Hence, more often than not he will hit a quickfire 10-20 and get out. Seen it happen so many times with him. No way should he be fast tracked until he learns better shot selection and can come up with consistent scores and win his domestic team some games. For now he is wasting whatever natural talent he has, and will fail at the international level.
    He scored a few centuries recently and some 50s however agree needs to build temperament to justify that talent...hopefully the lad learns from domestic coaches like Yusuf who had abundant temperament

  13. #92
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,631
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    QeA Round 6, Day 2:

    Rizwan Hussain 153 not out

    The left-handed Rizwan hit 21 fours and one six in his 221-ball stay at the crease. Rizwan added 127 runs for the third-wicket with Mohammad Saad who contributed 61 off 107 balls (nine fours).


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  14. #93
    Debut
    Apr 2021
    Runs
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes has lost a lot of weight looks much fitter now. He also seems to have worked hard on his game has definitely improved his defensive technique. Good to see him working hard.

  15. #94
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,631
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    QeA Round 6, Day 2:

    Rizwan Hussain 153 not out

    The left-handed Rizwan hit 21 fours and one six in his 221-ball stay at the crease. Rizwan added 127 runs for the third-wicket with Mohammad Saad who contributed 61 off 107 balls (nine fours).
    Rizwan Hussain 253 on Day 3 of QeA trophy, Round 6

    Central Punjab opener Rizwan Hussain added 100 runs to his overnight 153-run tally as his side took control of the match.

    The left-handed Rizwan hit 34 fours and three sixes in his monumental batting effort that came off 337 balls. Rizwan was eventually dismissed by Salman Ali Agha.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  16. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    1,148
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like he has lost some weight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •