User Tag List

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What has been your favourite Pakistani drama?

I personally think their will never be a drama like PYarey Afzal again. That drama had everything, the style, the dialogues, character representation it was all very unique. Furthermore, Hamza was superb in his role. He made everyone believe in his character. Even an accomplished actor like Humayun Saeed would not have been able to match the performance.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Dhoop Kinare.

Simply the GOAT Pakistani drama.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I liked Maat. The Drama Series which launched Saba Qamar's career

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Dhoop Kinare.

I'm a big fan of Pakistani dramas. But have never heard of Dhoop kinare. Might be one of those old PTV classics.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such much

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raahein

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhoop Kinare.

Is this one from the 80s and the 90s?

I remember my parents watching it on video tapes when I was not even a teenager.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanhaiyan, Dhoop Konarey and Waris were three most remembered serials from late 80s to 90s. There are 100a of one part dramas that are very good.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate dramas, my wife has tried umpteen times to get me to watch dramas but i never got into any, 1-2 i went a bit into but then lost interest. I loved Dhuwaan from the 90's, it was good then, watched it again recently for nostalgia... 1 drama series i really enjoyed this year was aangan, good drama throughout and people can relate to it easily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dE0uM10sVo

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kahi unkahi

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Enjoy all 13 episodes ..

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
    I'm a big fan of Pakistani dramas. But have never heard of Dhoop kinare. Might be one of those old PTV classics.
    It was a very famous drama in 80s.
    even door darshan showed it couple of times. also Dhoop kinare was copied by india.

@1:15

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't recall any outstanding drama from recent times, a couple of years back I was in Pakistan and there was this over-the-top cringefest of a drama called Pyaaray Afzal making everyone cry in their living rooms. Tried watching it, but couldn't as it was just not to my taste.

I do however still from time to time watch some grainy footage from YouTube of dramas from the 80's and 90's and even some from the early 2000's. I'm not saying that they were better than what's made now but somehow the acting and situations seemed authentic.

I'll go genre by genre and the rom-com genre comes first. Karachi Center used to be the king of this, and they produced masterpiece after masterpiece but three from Haseena are just wonderful.

Tanhayaan - Haseena Moeen was a phenomenon back in the day and it's sad that I really never saw any of her dramas live which basically means that over a duration of three months waiting for each episode. Among her masterpieces this one stands out to me only because of Kabaacha. The template wasn't unique and often repeated but Kabaacha and Marina Khan together delivered a masterful performance and became a true icon.

Dhoop Kinaray - My brother and sister both became doctors because of this drama. Quality work again I think from Haseena. Masterful dialogs, family bonds, I can never get over the scene when the team of doctors goes out to a rural village to help ppl.

Ankahi - I only rate this below the other two because the one character I didn't like got the ending that they didn't deserve. This is a beautiful beautiful beautiful drama with so much heart and emotion that it has to be watched. Technically, it's better than the other two that I've mentioned but I'm just putting it down because I can.

Honorable mentions - Aansoo, it was modern and nice but not as amazing as the others. Kuhar, a short drama that was amazing and deserves more praise than it got. Shehzori, I've only heard good things about it, tried watching it but haven't but it's considered a groundbreaking critically-acclaimed drama and must be seen and is on my to-watch list.

Lahore Center used to make dramas that were a mix of Sufi culture based on Ashfaq Ahmed's work or other more locally oriented cultures.

Janjaalpoora - I never understood the drama but only now I realize how good of a show this was. Uncle Kyun was masterful.

Aik Muhabbat so Afsaanay - Short teleplays and often one episode dramas based on Ashfaq Ahmed's wok. All of them resonated with the adults and the kids never got what they were about. But guess what, time changes and the kids learn to enjoy these things too.

There are more, I can't really recall but Amjad Islam Amjad really produced quality work. They were not as refined but they still could be watched and were fun. Andhaira Ujaala, Sona Chaandi were really good dramas. I remember one line that was passed to me from my elder brother and it went like

Pigeon kabootar uddan fly, look waikho asmaan sky.

ISPR productions were also very good in a way. Sunehray din, Alpha Bravo Charlie are actually properly good dramas. The good thing is that none of them are anti-India as per say and still deliver. Shoaib Mansoor did some excellent work for Pakistan television. His show Guitar 93' is probably the best serialized video making of songs - it is not a drama per say but it's almost like one.

50-50 is also a beautiful collection of skits. Islamabad Center produced a drama called Guest House which was inspired by John Cleese's The Fawlty Towers but was a fun watch.

Quetta Center produced a drama that was called "Dhuwaaaan" and it was produced by Aashir Azeem. This guy is probably one of the geniuses that we lost to our system. He's now driving trucks in Canada and making Vlogs instead of creating more dramas and that's just sad.

A lot of these things will look out of time now, I guess Humsafar, Pyaare Afzal, etc. kinda dramas will garner more eyeballs and views but PTV's legacy is absolutely a goldmine.

ya aenu chuk lay ya mainu aenu chukkan di taaqat day

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @1:05

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Dastaan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In recent times, Sang-e Mar Mar was outstanding.

Most dramas are a telethon of the female lead crying for 29 episodes and than miraculously being saved from her mother-in-law in the 30th and final.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    I can't recall any outstanding drama from recent times, a couple of years back I was in Pakistan and there was this over-the-top cringefest of a drama called Pyaaray Afzal making everyone cry in their living rooms. Tried watching it, but couldn't as it was just not to my taste.

I do however still from time to time watch some grainy footage from YouTube of dramas from the 80's and 90's and even some from the early 2000's. I'm not saying that they were better than what's made now but somehow the acting and situations seemed authentic.

I'll go genre by genre and the rom-com genre comes first. Karachi Center used to be the king of this, and they produced masterpiece after masterpiece but three from Haseena are just wonderful.

Tanhayaan - Haseena Moeen was a phenomenon back in the day and it's sad that I really never saw any of her dramas live which basically means that over a duration of three months waiting for each episode. Among her masterpieces this one stands out to me only because of Kabaacha. The template wasn't unique and often repeated but Kabaacha and Marina Khan together delivered a masterful performance and became a true icon.

Dhoop Kinaray - My brother and sister both became doctors because of this drama. Quality work again I think from Haseena. Masterful dialogs, family bonds, I can never get over the scene when the team of doctors goes out to a rural village to help ppl.

Ankahi - I only rate this below the other two because the one character I didn't like got the ending that they didn't deserve. This is a beautiful beautiful beautiful drama with so much heart and emotion that it has to be watched. Technically, it's better than the other two that I've mentioned but I'm just putting it down because I can.

Honorable mentions - Aansoo, it was modern and nice but not as amazing as the others. Kuhar, a short drama that was amazing and deserves more praise than it got. Shehzori, I've only heard good things about it, tried watching it but haven't but it's considered a groundbreaking critically-acclaimed drama and must be seen and is on my to-watch list.

Lahore Center used to make dramas that were a mix of Sufi culture based on Ashfaq Ahmed's work or other more locally oriented cultures.

Janjaalpoora - I never understood the drama but only now I realize how good of a show this was. Uncle Kyun was masterful.

Aik Muhabbat so Afsaanay - Short teleplays and often one episode dramas based on Ashfaq Ahmed's wok. All of them resonated with the adults and the kids never got what they were about. But guess what, time changes and the kids learn to enjoy these things too.

There are more, I can't really recall but Amjad Islam Amjad really produced quality work. They were not as refined but they still could be watched and were fun. Andhaira Ujaala, Sona Chaandi were really good dramas. I remember one line that was passed to me from my elder brother and it went like

Pigeon kabootar uddan fly, look waikho asmaan sky.

ISPR productions were also very good in a way. Sunehray din, Alpha Bravo Charlie are actually properly good dramas. The good thing is that none of them are anti-India as per say and still deliver. Shoaib Mansoor did some excellent work for Pakistan television. His show Guitar 93' is probably the best serialized video making of songs - it is not a drama per say but it's almost like one.

50-50 is also a beautiful collection of skits. Islamabad Center produced a drama called Guest House which was inspired by John Cleese's The Fawlty Towers but was a fun watch.

Quetta Center produced a drama that was called "Dhuwaaaan" and it was produced by Aashir Azeem. This guy is probably one of the geniuses that we lost to our system. He's now driving trucks in Canada and making Vlogs instead of creating more dramas and that's just sad.

A lot of these things will look out of time now, I guess Humsafar, Pyaare Afzal, etc. kinda dramas will garner more eyeballs and views but PTV's legacy is absolutely a goldmine.
    I am surprised you didn't not mention the Kong of dramas Waris which had an iconic chaudry hasmat andany other great characters and was very suspenseful. After success of that drama trend of village and jageedar went on for long time. Another classic was International Farmayieh Jeeri character became legend and household name, just like Andhera Ujala characters.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waris, Ankahi, Alpha bravo Charlie, Dhuwan & Family front from Pre-2000 era. Choti dunya (pretty old) & one very good drama by shakeel(forgot the name)in the 70's.
    And Also anything with Moin Akhtar & Anwar Maqsood in it.

After 2000's, i only love two shows Humsafar & Qaid-e-Tanhai. Have not watched any pakistani show since 2011.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPremi View Post
    I am surprised you didn't not mention the Kong of dramas Waris which had an iconic chaudry hasmat andany other great characters and was very suspenseful. After success of that drama trend of village and jageedar went on for long time. Another classic was International Farmayieh Jeeri character became legend and household name, just like Andhera Ujala characters.
    Both Waris & Andhera Ujala are legendary shows. Waris has to be my most favorite pakistani show ever. I have been a fan of firdous jamal ever since.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dhuwan

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Recently my most fav actress is Yumna Zaidi. I guess the most versatile actress going around along with Saba Qamar.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Btw anyone remember College Jeans ?

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reversehook View Post
    i hate dramas, my wife has tried umpteen times to get me to watch dramas but i never got into any, 1-2 i went a bit into but then lost interest. I loved Dhuwaan from the 90's, it was good then, watched it again recently for nostalgia... 1 drama series i really enjoyed this year was aangan, good drama throughout and people can relate to it easily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dE0uM10sVo
    Haha yep first 15 or so episodes of Aangan were really funny. Especially the moulvi bhai's role.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tanhaiyaan and Des Pardes.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Dhoop Kinare.

Yep cant argue with that

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TQ89 View Post
    Both Waris & Andhera Ujala are legendary shows. Waris has to be my most favorite pakistani show ever. I have been a fan of firdous jamal ever since.
    Lol in my post International Farmiyea should have been Intezhar Farmiyea, and Jeeri was meant to be Jedi. Agree both dramas were brilliantl. Another one was Alif Noon, nana was very good in that drama. Dubai Chalo (drama)based on true story was also legendry by Ali Ejaz.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another of my favorite shoe was college jeans. Their main theme abdul qadiriya by Khaled was very popular even though you couldn't understand a word of what they were singing about.

Lot of Shehroze Sabswari shows were absolute comedy classics as well. I used to watch them in 2001-2002 when ptv used to rerun their 80's era dramas. All of them were fantastic & I loved each & every one of them. Few Ali Ejaz shows were in there now that poster above mentioned it.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, that ali ejaz show was called Khawaja & son.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, ATV drama "Main mar gi Shaukat Ali" was a very good one.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tair-e-Lahooti.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Dhuwaan

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Narcos

"i'M sOrRy, i'M nOt sUpPosED tO teLl yoU tHiS"

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I miss the old days when there was PTV. And then STN was founded. Those were the days when you would actually remember by heart the weekly TV schedule.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There have been some pretty good dramas recently Mann Mayyal, and Nazr-e-Bad being two really great ones. Those are just off the top of my head but I especially miss watching Nazr-e-Bad every night.

Ohh and the GOAT Drama for me has to be the sitcom Bulbulay. Love that show been watching it since day 1!

IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have not watched all episodes of Dhoop Kinaray and Unkahi but what i remember was very good. Some of my favorites have been

Ainak wala jin- I was very young then, Alas ! i remember when a lot of times my home tutor would come exactly at the time of its airing. I could never enjoy this or Umroo Ayaar to my satisfaction; when my eyes watched TV, my ears were wary of hearing the door bell !

Andhera Ujala- probably this is how TV should operate, both as an entertaining and character building platform. This show is extremely hilarious and yet thought provoking. Drama addresses society's evils in a very entertaining way.

Meri zaat zara-e-benishan - too much saas bahu stuff these days but this drama also highlighted a father and husband's indifference towards her. The soundtrack is one of the best ever.

Family Front - Saba Hameed and Waseem Abbas are at their best as is Doctor Butt. Especially first few episodes are top notch. " Azam! aap aa gae ! "

Landa Bazaar - Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar's writing and great acting from Babar Ali made this one of the most popular TV shows.

Other notable mentions are

Dhuaan
    Waris
    Aghosh
    Ra'hein

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guest House also used to be one of my favorites.

Aansoo's soundtrack still rings in my ears.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Has anyone watched Dastaan?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Has anyone watched Dastaan?
    Many have except me.

I have only watched 2 or 3 TV serials in the past decade but i have heard a lot about Sanam Baloch. She used to be very popular among boys in those days.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Many have except me.

I have only watched 2 or 3 TV serials in the past decade but i have heard a lot about Sanam Baloch. She used to be very popular among boys in those days.
    Can’t blame you. Pakistani dramas are regurgitating the same plot device for the past 10 years.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There can't be just one because I'm a drama fan.

Diyar-e-Dil
    Mann Mayal
    Shehr-e-Zaat
    Zindagi Gulzaar Hai
    Rubaru
    Tanhaiyan
    Tanhaiyan - Naye Silsilay
    Ahista Ahista
    Muqadas

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    There can't be just one because I'm a drama fan.

Diyar-e-Dil
    Mann Mayal
    Shehr-e-Zaat
    Zindagi Gulzaar Hai
    Rubaru
    Tanhaiyan
    Tanhaiyan - Naye Silsilay
    Ahista Ahista
    Muqadas
    Its silly to put Dayar-e-Dil and Mann Mayal in the same list.
    Last edited by gazza619; 31st December 2018 at 04:03.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    It’s silly to put Dayar-e-Dil and Mann Mayal in the same list.
    I'm a huge Maya Ali fan so...

Obviously Dayar e Dil is leaps and bounds better than Mann Mayal.
    I was just putting forward personal favorites.

Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.Diyar-e-Dil
    2.Alpha Bravo Charlie
    3.Sang e Mar Mar
    4.Mera Naam Yousuf Hai
    5.Pyaray Afzal
    6.Shanakht

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    I liked Maat. The Drama Series which launched Saba Qamar's career
    The storyline was excellent

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also liked Main abdul kadir hoon. Title track was fab.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I also liked meray qatil meray dildar

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love extras, comedy show

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    I also liked meray qatil meray dildar
    I loved that too, and became fan of Mehwish Hayat. She was really good in that drama, so was her mother in law.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha Bravo Charlie

Still have the VHS tapes of it.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Occupied Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Alvida, Humsafar, Khuda aur mohabat

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1784 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Family Front while growing up

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Family Front is the greatest Pakistani sitcom. Much better than the overrated, cringy Bulbulay.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not watched a ton of them, perhaps five and not even the PTV or modern classics (Dhoop Kinarey, Humsafar, ...), but Id say Waris, the late 70s drama which apparently launched the PTV classics in fact, loved the story (allegory for the rural to urban transition with its effects on human relations) and especially the complex characterisations, how well they were all written, there was nearly no secondary character, which shows the genius of Amjad Islam Amjad.

From the few recent ones liked Yaqeen Ka Safar and Daldal, while I thought Khan with Noman Ijaz could have been better.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few good ones.

Family Front (Old)
    Alvida, Khamoshi and Choti Si Zindagi. (Recent)

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Family Front while growing up
    Family Front is the greatest Pakistani sitcom. Much better than the overrated, cringy Bulbulay.
    Jeez, that has brought up some nostalgia. Loved that show.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ‘Azam aap agaye’ is still my favourite line.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My first crush

She only did this 1 drama ;/

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I see no one has mentioned Ashiyana which is surprising. One of the best dramas of 90s if not the best.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This signature is a result of a certain takneeki kharabi.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the end of our tv industry.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope somebody get rid of the PEMRA and all sorts of censoring authorities. Just provide age ratings to TV content and let the general public have that choice.
    This type of censoring will take the TV industry back to stone ages. What media shows reflect the society we live in. Sure i'm tired of watching monotonous content but the state's targeting of 'feminist' themes is beyond ridiculous. The change needs to happen organically.
    Besides, are there no divorce occurring in the society? Do people not use indecent language? Are there no extra marital affairs happening in the country? Do we not have the problem of Violence Against Women? Are Pakistanis living in a utopia where nothing 'distressing' happen? These nitwits are going to run the industry down the drain.
    I wonder what is the 'true picture of Pakistan'?

Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ankahi & Aangan Terha

Hey Jazba Junoon to himat na haar.......

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    My first crush

This is from 2002, if I remember correctly, and I usually do. Good times.

Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    This is from 2002, if I remember correctly, and I usually do. Good times.
    Haha yep good times.

I think 2000.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    My first crush

I used to like this back in the day. The video looks a bit lame now that i see it again...
    Last edited by gazza619; 11th January 2019 at 04:04.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I used to like this back in the day. The video looks a bit lame now that i see it again...
    Haha

The song is still cool though.