Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    National T20 Cup 2018 | Multan | Dec 24, 2018 | Day 15 Thread

    Semi-finals:

    Rawalpindi vs Karachi Whites
    Lahore Whites vs Islamabad


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    799
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    super fielding by Karachi. what a catch by fadi.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)




    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,554
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naveed Malik any PSL team???

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    5,398
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did wonder what had happened to Naved Malik.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    843
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fawad Alam scores a 52. Shocking thing is only two 4's and one 6 in his innings of 52. wow boy he done a lot of running

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    1,829
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster1 View Post
    Fawad Alam scores a 52. Shocking thing is only two 4's and one 6 in his innings of 52. wow boy he done a lot of running
    Unfortunately he couldn't pace his innings in the end. Any other player who can hit sixes. Would've won the game for his team

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    914
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Malik 23 in 25 is what cost karachi the game. Fawad 52 off 37 is decent.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,164
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fawad alam!!!

  11. #11
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    6,975
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another special knock by Kamran Akmal!

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Umar Gul


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    1,829
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Umar Gul
    He hasn't been able to get back to what he was 10-5 years ago


    If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,078
    Mentioned
    1843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    LW was the best squad for this tournament, but somehow managed to loose 3 games in preliminary stages. I expect them to dominate Final as well.

    From the scorecard, I can tell that Fawad should have hardly played for PAK even in ODIs - Test may be. Chasing <160, if you lose the game by basically one shot gap with 6 wickets at hand and one player not out for 50+...... he maintained an excellent career stats with several such innings - statistically good, but just short of whatís required, often resulting in tight losses.

    Wish to watch the final on X-mas morning.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    5,354
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What time is the final tomorrow in PST?


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    What time is the final tomorrow in PST?
    3pm.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    56
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    LW was the best squad for this tournament, but somehow managed to loose 3 games in preliminary stages. I expect them to dominate Final as well.

    From the scorecard, I can tell that Fawad should have hardly played for PAK even in ODIs - Test may be. Chasing <160, if you lose the game by basically one shot gap with 6 wickets at hand and one player not out for 50+...... he maintained an excellent career stats with several such innings - statistically good, but just short of what’s required, often resulting in tight losses.

    Wish to watch the final on X-mas morning.
    Seems someones still sulking after 4 years, where Fawad batted 50 overs and chased 326 against Bangladesh hitting 2 towering sixes off Abdur Razzak. Fawad Alam has won multiple tournaments over the years chasing for his side, Last year he chased 360 odd and won the One Day Cup.

    Irony is, a Shoaib Malik also was in the same team, how much did he make? He replaced Fawad Alam in 2014 due to political manipulation in the PCB. Stat wise is inferior to Fawad's average.

    If bowlers bowled on Alam's strength like what they do for Kamran Akmal [not one slower ball, full of length to cramp, swinging yorker bowled against him], fed him on his strong areas Fawad would've win this one.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    3,650
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Arsal Sheikh, primarily an off-spinner, not bowling a ball and then scoring 11 runs of 16 balls.

    Islamabad deserve to never win anything tbh.


    ya aenu chuk lay ya mainu aenu chukkan di taaqat day

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    Arsal Sheikh, primarily an off-spinner, not bowling a ball and then scoring 11 runs of 16 balls.

    Islamabad deserve to never win anything tbh.
    He also dropped a sitter.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    4,614
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golootlo National T20 Cup 2018-19

    Day 15
    December 24, 2018

    First Semi Final

    * MULTAN STADIUM, MULTAN

    Rawalpindi Region: 157-9 in 20 overs (Naved Malik 90, 54 balls, Saud Shakeel 25, 27 balls, 2x4s, Raza Hasan 2-21, Muhammad Sami 2-34, Rahat Ali 2-35, Arshad Iqbal 1-29)


    Karachi Region W: 151-4 in 20 overs (Fawad Alam 52*, 37 balls, 2x4s, 1x6, Awais Zia 40, 30 balls, 5x4s, 1x6, Khurram Manzoor 23, 15 balls, 3x4s, Hammad Azam 2-27, Muhammad Nawaz 1-16, Khalid Usman 1-25)


    Result: Rawalpindi Region won by 6 runs
    Man of the match: Naved Malik (Rawalpindi Region)
    Toss: Karachi Region W won the toss & elected to field first
    Umpires: Rashid Riaz and Ahsan Raza
    TV Umpire: Waleed Yaqoob
    Referee: Muhammad Javed
    Official Scorer: Muhammad Atiq

    2nd Semi Final

    Lahore Region W: 219-6 in 20 overs (Kamran Akmal 93, 52 balls, 8x4s, 5x6s, Ali Khan 51, 22 balls, 1x4, 6x6s, Salman Butt 23, 16 balls, 4x4s, Sohail Khan 2-36, Ahmed Bashir 1-24, Umer Gul 1-59)


    Islamabad Region: 131-8 in 20 overs (Umer Gul 30*, 31 balls, 3x4s, 1x6, Sohail Khan 23, 17 balls, 3x6s, Ammad Butt 2-18, Umaid Asif 2-24, Bilal Asif 2-34, Zafar Gohar 1-21)


    Result: Lahore Region W won by 88 runs
    Man of the match: Kamran Akmal (Lahore Region W)
    Toss: Islamabad Region won & elected to field first
    Umpires: Shozab Raza and Asif Yaqoob
    TV Umpire: Muhammad Sajid Afridi
    Referee: Aziz-ur-Rehman
    Official Scorer: Muhammad Atiq

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,078
    Mentioned
    1843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaanZeb View Post
    Seems someones still sulking after 4 years, where Fawad batted 50 overs and chased 326 against Bangladesh hitting 2 towering sixes off Abdur Razzak. Fawad Alam has won multiple tournaments over the years chasing for his side, Last year he chased 360 odd and won the One Day Cup.

    Irony is, a Shoaib Malik also was in the same team, how much did he make? He replaced Fawad Alam in 2014 due to political manipulation in the PCB. Stat wise is inferior to Fawad's average.

    If bowlers bowled on Alam's strength like what they do for Kamran Akmal [not one slower ball, full of length to cramp, swinging yorker bowled against him], fed him on his strong areas Fawad would've win this one.
    Donít post rubbish unnecessarily. If you think that Fawad won that game, then itís a bit nonsense you know - at least check the scorecard before posting.

    2nd part is even more hilarious- do bowlers bowl to Kamranís length from their man crush of Kamranís size? If bowlers bowl to strong areas then most batsmen is expected to win games!!!! If Imad kept bowling with spinners, Malik would have won it inside 18 overs.

    Malik came back to PAK team after 2015 WC, and since then has been among best players - stats wise he is probably best PAK player since. Overall career stats is not even comparable if you consider the bowling stats.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    3,650
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    He also dropped a sitter.
    The real national treasure.

    Wish he had a Daddy who could get him to play first-class cricket regularly instead of all of this talent being wasted for nothing in meaningless t20 tounaments


    ya aenu chuk lay ya mainu aenu chukkan di taaqat day

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    56
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MMHS

    Rofl why don't you check cricinfo and see how any deliveries Shoaib Malik faced from spinners like Khalid Usman and how much he made compared to Fawad Alam.

    A newbie like Bashir did'nt bowl extarordinary just bowled wicket to wicket tight line same Kamran Akmal could'nt score more than a single on his bowling.

    The whole circuit knows how Kamran Akmal is actually fed half volleys and short of length trash deliveries to score off. He doe'snt even have a square cut. If similar pre-planned soft bowling comes others way they will also make 40 ball centuries.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    28,152
    Mentioned
    1287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoUgandaCranes View Post
    The real national treasure.

    Wish he had a Daddy who could get him to play first-class cricket regularly instead of all of this talent being wasted for nothing in meaningless t20 tounaments


    T20s are actually his strongest format!


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  26. #26
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    12,178
    Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    LW was the best squad for this tournament, but somehow managed to loose 3 games in preliminary stages. I expect them to dominate Final as well.

    From the scorecard, I can tell that Fawad should have hardly played for PAK even in ODIs - Test may be. Chasing <160, if you lose the game by basically one shot gap with 6 wickets at hand and one player not out for 50+...... he maintained an excellent career stats with several such innings - statistically good, but just short of what’s required, often resulting in tight losses.

    Wish to watch the final on X-mas morning.
    The Akmal brothers played the first two games of the tournament, but then pulled out because their mother passed away.

    The losses ensued after that and why they lost group games.

    Anyway, they came back for the final group game.


    I can't think of anything else but this machine. I sell here, Sir, what all the world desires to have - POWER

  27. #27
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    24,078
    Mentioned
    1843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barragan View Post
    The Akmal brothers played the first two games of the tournament, but then pulled out because their mother passed away.

    The losses ensued after that and why they lost group games.

    Anyway, they came back for the final group game.
    Sad to know, condolences for Akmal family.

    That makes sense. At the start, after draft, I actually picked LW as the gun team for this tournament and they should have won most games with similar margin in this tournament.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    5,354
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    3pm.
    thanks meray bhai


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •