Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 234 of 234
  1. #161
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never rated Starc as a Test bowler , wonder if he will be dropped at some stage .
    New ball due , visitors need 2 wickets today to be back in the game .

  2. #162
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalin View Post
    Apparently, even they wanted a green track and the curator even said that there will be assistance for fast bowlers. But the grass he has left on the wicket is dried out by constant sun beat. And now the grass will not allow the pitch to break up and cracks to form . A snoozing draw is on the way my friend.
    This is a drop-in pitch. Not the natural surface we see on MCG. So nobody knows how it will behave. Previous tests are not indicators.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    29,089
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Second new ball will be crucial for Australia. India haven't scored at a fast rate therefore a quick burst could put India on the back foot again.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    This is a drop-in pitch. Not the natural surface we see on MCG. So nobody knows how it will behave. Previous tests are not indicators.
    Is this the FIRST drop-in pitch at MCG ?

  5. #165
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Gavaskar and that English commentator already going on about "India launching themselves to a good position to win this test match."

    Relax, long way to go.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The pitch is already playing tricks. Those who feel that the match will be a tame draw will be proved wrong.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Never rated Starc as a Test bowler , wonder if he will be dropped at some stage .
    New ball due , visitors need 2 wickets today to be back in the game .
    Wonder why they didn't pick Siddle?

    Starc only performs against SL, WI etc.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  8. #168
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Is this the FIRST drop-in pitch at MCG ?
    I think so. All the tests had drop-in pitches in this series. So we cannot relate the behavior of this surface with historical nature of this pitch.

  9. #169
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Wonder why they didn't pick Siddle?

    Starc only performs against SL, WI etc.
    Starc's performance is difference since sand paper scandal. He struggles to run through tail as well

  10. #170
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,894
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Second new ball available

  11. #171
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I think so. All the tests had drop-in pitches in this series. So we cannot relate the behavior of this surface with historical nature of this pitch.
    The MCG has been a drop-in concrete slab since at least 2007.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  12. #172
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not the first .

  13. #173
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Starc's performance is difference since sand paper scandal. He struggles to run through tail as well
    Interesting co-relation. Hadn't considered that.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  14. #174
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    The MCG has been a drop-in concrete slab since at least 2007.
    Either way There is no history. After poor ratings in the last 2 tests they have done something different leaving a little of bit of grass.

  15. #175
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,894
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    There can be two results from here , indian win or a draw .

    Indian win most likely , as this pitch will take turn at some point.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,894
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Starc is not same as in OD . He has passed his peak now.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marsh bowled the 81st with old ball . Lyon bowling 82nd . I guess only 4-5 overs with new ball today .

  18. #178
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    73,516 people !!! attendance. Highest for India vs Australia at the MCG in the last 4 series

  19. #179
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Curious to see how our bowlers will go on this pitch. They have always backed themselves when there is some runs on the board by the batsmen. If we win this match, then that should put any doubts to rest that they are condition dependent. This is a lifeless pitch.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,051
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    This Indian side looks determined to not give wickets easily, but lacks the class to dominate. Top class bowling from Aus here. Lyon has been disappointing here with defensive bowling.
    It's not easy for batsmen to dominate away from home. This is the right approach and anything close to 400 is a winning total here.

  21. #181
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starc in with new ball . I do not see any pronounced foot marks !

  22. #182
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    864
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Such a flat deck! Maybe cricket Australia is trying to maximize tv profits after looking at how poor the ticket sales are. They made sure this match goes on for 5 days and Indian batsmen can pad their stats. Another dull draw in the making..

  23. #183
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Such a flat deck! Maybe cricket Australia is trying to maximize tv profits after looking at how poor the ticket sales are. They made sure this match goes on for 5 days and Indian batsmen can pad their stats. Another dull draw in the making..
    Lot of uneven bounce. Did you check the score? They have reached 200 only now. Not easy as you sound.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pitch is tough to bat. Indian batting approach is right. Collaring the bowling whole day and then throwing away your wicket (Sehwag approach at Melbourne in 2003-04) lost India that match that they should have won. Struggling to score runs while not giving away wickets is a much better approach.

  25. #185
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    864
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Lot of uneven bounce. Did you check the score? They have reached 200 only now. Not easy as you sound.
    Iím not watching the match but going by the comments it looks like a bore fest. The other two matches today will be so much better with better contest between bat and ball

  26. #186
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by latecut View Post
    Pitch is tough to bat. Indian batting approach is right. Collaring the bowling whole day and then throwing away your wicket (Sehwag approach at Melbourne in 2003-04) lost India that match that they should have won. Struggling to score runs while not giving away wickets is a much better approach.
    Pujara got hit atleast 4 or 5 times. Vihari couple of times. Difficult to judge the bounce.

  27. #187
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Such a flat deck! Maybe cricket Australia is trying to maximize tv profits after looking at how poor the ticket sales are. They made sure this match goes on for 5 days and Indian batsmen can pad their stats. Another dull draw in the making..
    It's uneven bounce without much sideways movement.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  28. #188
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    I’m not watching the match but going by the comments it looks like a bore fest. The other two matches today will be so much better with better contest between bat and ball
    Please grab a sugar candy and switch channels to The Big Bash League if that catches your fancy instead.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  29. #189
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    I’m not watching the match but going by the comments it looks like a bore fest. The other two matches today will be so much better with better contest between bat and ball
    Please watch the action instead of relying on the comments by uninformed people.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    TIm paine actually told he would have fielded first had he won the toss lol

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    2,138
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done India. Many teams would have folded under the pressure of a boxing day test, not India. Make the most of the pitch and put Australia under pressure.

  32. #192
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hazlewood and Cummins are world class. They pitch wherever they want to with accuracy.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    TIm paine actually told he would have fielded first had he won the toss lol
    Those reply is normally to keep the morale up after losing toss.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  34. #194
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Erratic bowling of Starc almost earned Kohli's wicket. Bowling all over

  35. #195
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kohli is losing concentration big time.

  36. #196
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wow, what an uneven bounce here.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  37. #197
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    1,191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shami could be lethal here.

  38. #198
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Superb over by Starc. All deliveries over 140 kmph, with the quickest being 150. Kohli survives.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Finally one good over by Starc. He was reasonably accurate in the last 3 balls

  40. #200
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    686
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dropped Kohli !.

  41. #201
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Erratic bowling of Starc almost earned Kohli's wicket. Bowling all over
    He is bowling really well here. Not sure why you think it's erratic. Every ball to Kohli is looking like a wicket here.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  42. #202
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    He is bowling really well here. Not sure why you think it's erratic. Every ball to Kohli is looking like a wicket here.
    First 3 balls were erratic.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is not enough time to pick up 2 wickets now. Wickets may come here...


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  44. #204
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,336
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What an over.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kohli generally plays these full balls well eyes closed. May be defensive mindset with day coming to an end he is being over-catious

  46. #206
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    First 3 balls were erratic.
    You are being too harsh. I liked his entire over.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  47. #207
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is like 4th or 5th time his hand took a pounding. Ball doesn't bounce as it should on a normal true pitch

  48. #208
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Opps, no luck for Aus. India could have been 4 down easily here.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  49. #209
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Survived to bat for another day.

  50. #210
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ball is doing a bit.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Decent day for India. Australia is still very much in the game given that India got only 215

  52. #212
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    638
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick morning 2-3 wickets by Aussies and match can become interesting.

    This is a result oriented pitch.

  53. #213
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    7,324
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    Quick morning 2-3 wickets by Aussies and match can become interesting.

    This is a result oriented pitch.
    Variable bounce with the new ball was an indicator. Not an easy pitch to bat. 350-375 could be a test winning 1st innings total.

  54. #214
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    What's wrong with buffalo trade? Buffalo's are very useful and more handsome than cows!
    Who knows they can make them fast growing economy.

  55. #215
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great batting by India . Pujara once again showed that he is a stayer. Another 200 balls faced by him . Nice innings by Mayank. He played Nat really well . Tommorrow’s prediction of weather is around 36, so expecting the wicket to be more flat. India looking in commanding position

  56. #216
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    638
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So here are the scenarios.

    1) India bats till just after Tea and adds around 225 runs and declares at around 450 ish.
    Australia ends the day with 50/2. Australia bowled out late in 3rd Day 275.
    India bats again ends 40/1. India declares at tea 250/8.
    Australia given target of 415. 4 sessions to survive. India wins by 200 runs (Day 5). or a great Draw

    2) India loses 5 wickets tomorrow morning. Aussies clean them up for 330 All out. Aussies end up batting half of day 2 and full day 3 and pile up 400 runs and take a lead of 70.
    India Bowled out at lunch day 5. after batting 4 sessions and scoring 300. Aussies set up 230 to win in 2 sessions.

    A Draw. The only possibility.

  57. #217
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,423
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are getting a result here weather permitting, pitch has uneven bounce. If India can bat 75-80 overs tomorrow and notch up a total of 475 I'd say we will win, day 5 will see lot of rain as per forecast so fingers crossed.

  58. #218
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    97,263
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    India will be well pleased with the outcome of Day 1 of the 3rd Test as they finish the day on 215/2 * (89 ov); Cheteshwar Pujara is 68* and the indomitable Virat Kohi is 47*


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  59. #219
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    638
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    We are getting a result here weather permitting, pitch has uneven bounce. If India can bat 75-80 overs tomorrow and notch up a total of 475 I'd say we will win, day 5 will see lot of rain as per forecast so fingers crossed.
    That rain is only in the morning session. Means on day 5, 50-60 overs can be bowled.

  60. #220
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,423
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarwar89 View Post
    That rain is only in the morning session. Means on day 5, 50-60 overs can be bowled.
    On such a pitch I think we will need at least 420 overs (14 sessions) to get a result. Might fall just short if current forecast holds.

  61. #221
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,819
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    On such a pitch I think we will need at least 420 overs (14 sessions) to get a result. Might fall just short if current forecast holds.
    Tommorow will tell us whether there is a result or not, more of the same from the pitch and I think this is a draw, but if it goes perth like with variable bounce which we are already seeing, especially with India batting up the best batting periods. Aussies could be in a lot of trouble, the one thing india really need to do is not lose early wickets tomorrow.

  62. #222
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    6,954
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India looks t in controll.450 and Aus will be under huge pressure.

  63. #223
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    149
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good start by India, especially the new opener which may keep KL Rahul out of the test team.

    India have to take the advantage and score another 260 odd runs to get 500 and put Australia into bat. It will be a huge failure if India cannot consolidate from here after all the hard work.

  64. #224
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    23,333
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    350 plus could be enough for India.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will be shocked if Pat cummins doesn't become world no.1 fast bowler soon.He is no.8 now. But in recent times i have seen Boult, Wagner, Rabada, Steyn, Anderson. This guy looks the best among them. Lion-hearted warrior. Probably at the peak of his powers. Only thing that can stop him is his injuries.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . Draw cannot be ruled out .

  67. #227
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I will be shocked if Pat cummins doesn't become world no.1 fast bowler soon.He is no.8 now. But in recent times i have seen Boult, Wagner, Rabada, Steyn, Anderson. This guy looks the best among them. Lion-hearted warrior. Probably at the peak of his powers. Only thing that can stop him is his injuries.
    He is mostly hit the deck bowler. He needs to improve on bowling full and move it both ways.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  68. #228
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,264
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    . Draw cannot be ruled out .
    Both teams are not blessed with such a high quality batting line up. Also bowling is good for them. India is capable of going from 215 for 2 to 250 all out. While Australia rarely gets into situation like 215/2. They probably build small partnership right through. But they don't last long either. But Australia has better chance given that 9 of their batsman can actually bat. Lyon can stick around so can Hazlewood.

  69. #229
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,654
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Such a flat deck! Maybe cricket Australia is trying to maximize tv profits after looking at how poor the ticket sales are. They made sure this match goes on for 5 days and Indian batsmen can pad their stats. Another dull draw in the making..
    Impeccable logic. Cricket Australia is apparently trying to counter "poor ticket sales" and trying to" maximize TV profits" by making the game into a "another dull draw".

  70. #230
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,851
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch seems to be dead. I would like to see how Ind pacers bowl here. So far I am impressed with the disciplined line/length in the series.

  71. #231
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    20,393
    Mentioned
    342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Both teams are not blessed with such a high quality batting line up. Also bowling is good for them. India is capable of going from 215 for 2 to 250 all out. While Australia rarely gets into situation like 215/2. They probably build small partnership right through. But they don't last long either. But Australia has better chance given that 9 of their batsman can actually bat. Lyon can stick around so can Hazlewood.
    This pitch is flatter than the first two pitch though. Aus did bat 140+ overs in UAE.


    "If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

  72. #232
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    879
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Impeccable logic. Cricket Australia is apparently trying to counter "poor ticket sales" and trying to" maximize TV profits" by making the game into a "another dull draw".

  73. #233
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,125
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have to feel sorry for the paying MCG public only seeing 200 odd runs and 2 wickets all day.

    If Aus dont bottle their first innings, this has draw written all over it.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  74. #234
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    41,323
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    It all depends on the uneven bounce.

    If it gets worse, the wickets will tumble on days 4 and 5.


    May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •