Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Is the pitch too tough or is it bowling or is it poor batting? I hope its the last option.. I want Australia to win this !
    Ya why not, you will not get good sleep unless India is winning, bcz ur team can't win so just satisfy with other loss.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    More like confused about whether to bat or bowl kind of batting. I reckon Aus has some chance if the lead is only 375.
    Nah it's too tough for Australia batting to handle this much total against India bowling.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    More like confused about whether to bat or bowl kind of batting. I reckon Aus has some chance if the lead is only 375.
    There is some chance, but very hard to score 375 in 4th inning.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Is the pitch too tough or is it bowling or is it poor batting? I hope its the last option.. I want Australia to win this !
    LOL. They would be lucky if they could even last three sessions on this pitch let alone winning this. Pray for some rain or Australia to win the toss in Sydney. This match is done and dusted!

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Agarwal is looking the most assured Indian batsman out there!

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    980 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Is Cummins a 720 degrees bowler now?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ye Pant marwayega yar.
    Tim Paine trying to provoke him from the behind and this ***** falls for it. could have been caught out at the boundary.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Is Cummins a 720 degrees bowler now?
    His pace is helping him. Very important for such pitches.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Seriously WTH Rishabh Pant!!!
    Don't let Paine get to you.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A flashy but ultimately pointless spell of bowling from the Aussies, if anything this is just moving the game along quickly so India will have more time to win. 300+ is a massive 4th innings lead and there are still 5 wickets in hand.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Seriously WTH Rishabh Pant!!!
    Don't let Paine get to you.
    Why so panicky,Bhaijan? The score is already beyond the reach of Australia. They are not going chase this on this minefield even with Smith.Breathe easy!

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    690 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol at Australia chasing 375 on this pitch. That is delusional at best .

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Despite India's collapse i have no regret India batting again. I do not trust current line up in 4th innings. They collapse under pressure like all teams these days. I won't rule out if SA lose tomorrow.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    Why so panicky,Bhaijan? The score is already beyond the reach of Australia. They are not going chase this on this minefield even with Smith.Breathe easy!
    It's just this irresponsible batting which has gotten on my nerves. I know we are in a real strong position right now but some of the shots played by these batsmen makes one want to punch them hard.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    Dont understand logic behind not enforcing FO
    They could have got 2 to 4 wickets easily today
    Stiff bowlers? Back to back test. Batting in 4th innings? Some of the reasons. These kind of collapses are bizarre happens once every 100 times.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    27 overs and only 57 runs scored? That's poor. Rain is expected for next two days. They should be declaring at the stumps today. What's Ravi Shastri doing?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India should have been 400 ahead by now. Batting order should have been changed a bit.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India should kick out these guys like Rahane, Rohit sharma like they did with Rahul and Vijay.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    27 overs and only 57 runs scored? That's poor. Rain is expected for next two days. They should be declaring at the stumps today. What's Ravi Shastri doing?
    I thought this should be the captains call

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    27 overs and only 57 runs scored? That's poor. Rain is expected for next two days.
    I was surprised to see Pujara coming out to bat. India should have changed their batting order.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    India end Day 3 on a rather subdued 54/5 (lead of 346) after earlier bowling out Australia for 151; Pat Cummins with 4 wickets and Josh Hazlewood with 1 wicket giving some hope to the homeside

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ali2220 View Post
    I thought this should be the captains call
    He will be busy with other things to worry about logistics. Shasri is the highest paid coach and the most useless one too.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people were complaining about india's slow scoring yesterday, today again, It could rain, but it might not too, if it were easy to score, both teams wouldn't be scoring at just above 2 and over in their innings.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
    I was surprised to see Pujara coming out to bat. India should have changed their batting order.
    It will be comical if rain spoils this match. Bumrah gave us plenty of time and the batsmen are wasting it.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    people were complaining about india's slow scoring yesterday, today again, It could rain, but it might not too, if it were easy to score, both teams wouldn't be scoring at just above 2 and over in their innings.
    Their approach was right in the first innings. But when you are planning to declare, it's common sense to up the runrate.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It will be comical if rain spoils this match. Bumrah gave us plenty of time and the batsmen are wasting it.
    Rain may not come or become a factor, but as a team you need to always give yourself the best chance. There is no point in playing 50 overs for 100 runs. That's counter productive when you have 300 runs lead. By batting time, you are only giving some chance to opposition to get a draw if rain comes.

Tactically, Indians have been poor this year.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India has to get rid of fattu players like Rahane, Rohit. These two mumbai lobby backed players are ruining INdia no end.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kohli looked stiff while batting. If he is not fit then it will a major boost for Aus in the next test.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    India has to get rid of fattu players like Rahane, Rohit. These two mumbai lobby backed players are ruining INdia no end.
    Rohit is rubbish in tests, but rahane deserves lots of respect.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kohli looked stiff while batting. If he is not fit then it will a major boost for Aus in the next test.
    He hurt his back. Right about the time Tendulkar picked his back injury. I remember he developed this stiffness at the worst time of his career. INdia was 17 runs away 4 wickets in hand against Pakistan in tests. He had serious back injury and threw his wicket away at 136. Back injuries will take a while to recover. IN some cases you might need surgery.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    A flashy but ultimately pointless spell of bowling from the Aussies, if anything this is just moving the game along quickly so India will have more time to win. 300+ is a massive 4th innings lead and there are still 5 wickets in hand.
    Reckon this could potentially wear down the Ozzie quicks? Rather allow Travis Head and Aaron Finch to throw some pies and allow India to do their bit (score 50-100 more and declare)?

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chance of rain 60% & 80% on Saturday & Sunday . Could mean we lose around 60 overs of play .
    Bat for 10 overs , hit out or get out . I know series wide open but do not see hosts chasing 400 .

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Chance of rain 60% & 80% on Saturday & Sunday . Could mean we lose around 60 overs of play .
    Bat for 10 overs , hit out or get out . I know series wide open but do not see hosts chasing 400 .
    I would have been a bit worried had India not played Jaddu and played Ashwin. Jaddu can contain them and also attackthem

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India getting bowled out cheaply will take out any possibility of draw. Likely outcome will be Indian win here.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buffet , check BoM Aus - not looking pretty . Question is , can Aussies defend for say 100 overs ?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling sad for Bumrah...his great efforts today with the ball are going to be in vain tomorrow because of rain...no further play possible in this match as it is about to downpour in Melbourne shortly...my friend who lives in Melbourne just called me up and informed me of this utterly disappointing news... feeling extremely dejected

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahee View Post
    Feeling sad for Bumrah...his great efforts today with the ball are going to be in vain tomorrow because of rain...no further play possible in this match as it is about to downpour in Melbourne shortly...my friend who lives in Melbourne just called me up and informed me of this utterly disappointing news... feeling extremely dejected
    Is he the same friend who told you that this is a dead pitch and its going to be a boring draw?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Is he the same friend who told you that this is a dead pitch and its going to be a boring draw?
    that friend is not this one

Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am one of those who rarely comments on this thread but I have to vent my frustration somewhere.

After playing such a tactically brilliant game so far when we scored such valuable 443 runs with some great patient batting and then followed it up by getting the Aussies out for 151 to get a huge lead of 292, why would you not enforce the follow-on ?

The reasons being given are quite vacuous and unconvincing. The Indian bowlers couldn't possibly be more tired than the Aussie bowlers could they ? Yet the Aussie bowlers got 5 of our wickets.

Did we intend to mentally & physically tire out the Aussie bowlers for the next match ? How will that ensure that you will have an upper hand in that match ? And for that you would let go an opportunity to win this match by an innings ? What kind of a strategy is that ? Shouldn't you first try and ensure that you win the match as emphatically as you can when you have such a golden opportunity ?

When you are 2-1 up with the last match being won by more than an innings, why would you care whether the opposition bowlers are tired or not ?

I find this whole approach rather confused and timid. It is a mindset that is the reason why we win so few matches outside. We want to play safe. Did the great Aussie team of Waugh and Ponting win so many matches by playing safe ?

It is good that they lost 5 wickets so cheaply. Kohli and Shastri richly deserve this for not enforcing the follow-on.

If there had been a follow on, the Aussies would not have scored more than a 100 and would have likely lost 3 or more wickets. Would that not have been better than what we have right now ?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    What happened to Karun Nair? The triple centurion?
    Karun was in the India A team and barely scoring. He has to do better to earn a recall.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Karun was in the India A team and barely scoring. He has to do better to earn a recall.
    He's very inconsistent.

When in flow, he will play a wow knock and then go missing in other innings.

He played a crazy good knock in 4th innings to chase down a target in SA during an A tour.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahee View Post
    that friend is not this one
    This is the right time for you to leave that whatsapp group.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immchr View Post
    I am one of those who rarely comments on this thread but I have to vent my frustration somewhere.

After playing such a tactically brilliant game so far when we scored such valuable 443 runs with some great patient batting and then followed it up by getting the Aussies out for 151 to get a huge lead of 292, why would you not enforce the follow-on ?

The reasons being given are quite vacuous and unconvincing. The Indian bowlers couldn't possibly be more tired than the Aussie bowlers could they ? Yet the Aussie bowlers got 5 of our wickets.

Did we intend to mentally & physically tire out the Aussie bowlers for the next match ? How will that ensure that you will have an upper hand in that match ? And for that you would let go an opportunity to win this match by an innings ? What kind of a strategy is that ? Shouldn't you first try and ensure that you win the match as emphatically as you can when you have such a golden opportunity ?

When you are 2-1 up with the last match being won by more than an innings, why would you care whether the opposition bowlers are tired or not ?

I find this whole approach rather confused and timid. It is a mindset that is the reason why we win so few matches outside. We want to play safe. Did the great Aussie team of Waugh and Ponting win so many matches by playing safe ?

It is good that they lost 5 wickets so cheaply. Kohli and Shastri richly deserve this for not enforcing the follow-on.

If there had been a follow on, the Aussies would not have scored more than a 100 and would have likely lost 3 or more wickets. Would that not have been better than what we have right now ?
    easy for bean bag and potato chips fans to say that, but never a good idea to enforce a follow on. Kohli for once did a right thing by giving his bowlers some rest.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Same goes for KL Rahul. Now that he has been exposed and dropped from the team, he should go back to domestics, perform better than everyone to earn a recall. In the meantime, he can keep counting money with his accountant.
    Last edited by Bhaag Viru Bhaag; 28th December 2018 at 14:41.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Same goes for KL Rahul. Now that he has been exposed and dropped from the team, he should go back to domestics, perform better than everyone and then earn a recall. In the meantime, he can keep counting money with his accountant.
    Nah, Rahul will be spending quality time with his saas rather than his accountant. How do I know? He told his accountant

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I support captain special need's decision to bat again. Why would you tire out the bowlers unnecessarily? India already has more than enough runs to win. Bowlers will rest up for 4 inning and come hard at Aussies.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible batting from some of the Aussie lads. The way they got out, giving away catches was like fielding practice at one time.

Good late bowling by Bumrah, although some of those deliveries were full tosses and not yorkers as some indians put them lol As I said in the other thread, India 400+ was always going to be tough.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DRAW in my opinion .

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will win this comfortably. Even if India are all out for 100 it doesn’t matter . They are far too comfortable unless rain saves the aussies . Well played team India

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Surat
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before lunch tomorrow, India would be all out for about 120 with a lead of 412 - More than enough to defend the total.
    Aussies may collapse again for less than 150 or so in the 4th innings. This already looks like a 5th day pitch.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when I started to like this Indian team they have ruined all of their reputation yet again and showed the whole world why they don't deserve to be the no 1 team.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathonrunner View Post
    India will win this comfortably. Even if India are all out for 100 it doesn’t matter . They are far too comfortable unless rain saves the aussies . Well played team India
    Wining against this Australian C side whose players r going through a psychological trauma isn't that difficult to be honest. This is club level batting from the Indians on a pretty decent pitch. Unexpected form the so called no 1 team. Who knows, they might even he bowled out before scoring 100 tomorrow. If that happens it will be a shame for the whole cricket world.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_ View Post
    Wining against this Australian C side whose players r going through a psychological trauma isn't that difficult to be honest. This is club level batting from the Indians on a pretty decent pitch. Unexpected form the so called no 1 team. Who knows, they might even he bowled out before scoring 100 tomorrow. If that happens it will be a shame for the whole cricket world.
    Sadly for you, even this 'psychologically shaken Australian C side' will not invite you to play a test in Australia. So all you can do is to at least enjoy others playing in Australia till the time you get invited.

As for shame, what can be a bigger shame than being a 'powerhouse' but not winning a home series vs Zim.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barah_admi View Post
    Terrible batting from some of the Aussie lads. The way they got out, giving away catches was like fielding practice at one time.

Good late bowling by Bumrah, although some of those deliveries were full tosses and not yorkers as some indians put them lol As I said in the other thread, India 400+ was always going to be tough.
    If you watch the full highlights, you'll know why they played such shots. Almost every ball looked like taking a wicket. What was being called a placid pitch came alive in Aus innings.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketindiafan View Post
    If you watch the full highlights, you'll know why they played such shots. Almost every ball looked like taking a wicket. What was being called a placid pitch came alive in Aus innings.
    I watched part of the game live and it was certainly good bowling but there is no reason to get out the wya those so called test batsmen did. If its an ODI I can understand but in a test match, with all the time in the world, balls going down legside and so on...nope. Bad batting.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's just this irresponsible batting which has gotten on my nerves. I know we are in a real strong position right now but some of the shots played by these batsmen makes one want to punch them hard.
    I hope this aggression is limited to online forums snd you behave differently in real life.

Punch them because they play shots under pressure which you don't like? Are you for real?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shame is defined as a nation that is not good enough even at its national game. Your national game in Kabaddi and you suck even in that. The fact that your team suck in cricket is known to everyone.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Buffet , check BoM Aus - not looking pretty . Question is , can Aussies defend for say 100 overs ?
    Yes, Aus can defend 100 overs if they simply dead bat. Last inning they were playing shots and you can't play many shots here.

Rain can save Aus here. Series may be decided by who wins the toss in next test.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly for you, even this 'psychologically shaken Australian C side' will not invite you to play a test in Australia. So all you can do is to at least enjoy others playing in Australia till the time you get invited.

As for shame, what can be a bigger shame than being a 'powerhouse' but not winning a home series vs Zim.
    Exactly. That's the point my friend. Even though 2-1, 4-1, 2-0, 1-0 have happend in last 2/3 years whenever India stepped outside, they still get invited beaucse of the large number of Indians who r interested to watch their team getting manhandled by the others on TV. Its not like others r interested to watch that. Don't believe me? Look at the no of Australian spectators on the stand.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by latecut View Post
    Shame is defined as a nation that is not good enough even at its national game. Your national game in Kabaddi and you suck even in that. The fact that your team suck in cricket is known to everyone.
    U deserve a cookie my friend. How did u manage to bring kabadi into the discussion? That's some next level of intelligence. Kudos to u bro. I m truly amazed

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India too far ahead to lose this one, not even a draw is in question unless of course the rain intervenes.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    U deserve a cookie my friend. How did u manage to bring kabadi into the discussion? That's some next level of intelligence. Kudos to u bro. I m truly amazed
    Here is some more information for your amazement:
    Indian national game-Field Hockey
    India won 8 olympics gold medals in Hockey and one World cup title.

Bangladesh national game-Kabaddi
    Bangladesh has won no world titles in their national game.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by princeuk View Post
    India too far ahead to lose this one, not even a draw is in question unless of course the rain intervenes.
    It will

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have already won this series. There is no stopping now.

Only mentally weak people will think India are not the first Asian team to have won a test series in Australia.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just when I started to like this Indian team they have ruined all of their reputation yet again and showed the whole world why they don't deserve to be the no 1 team.
    I am sure the Indian team is now going to ask the ICC to take away the the test mace from them because some random nagin dance guy doesn't like them.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I hope this aggression is limited to online forums snd you behave differently in real life.

Punch them because they play shots under pressure which you don't like? Are you for real?
    Bhai 5 wickets under 50 that too with some of the most ridiculous shots one would ever see?
    Surely that's not what you would call aggression?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bhai 5 wickets under 50 that too with some of the most ridiculous shots one would ever see?
    Surely that's not what you would call aggression?
    I think the positioning of that leg slip fielder was genius. Got to hand that to Aussie think tank.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Passing showers expected in Melbourne but should still give us 4 sessions across two days. Take the light roller, Bat a bit, get to 375 or get all out. Should be enough.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    India have already won this series. There is no stopping now.
    Nah, if Rain can save this test then Aus will be in much better mental shape in the next test. Also, even after loss here, toss will again play a big role in the last test. If Aus wins the toss then I will say series is not a done deal.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immchr View Post

How many teams have you seen enforcing follow-on in the last few years? India didn't even enforce against much weaker Lankans last year and here is a detailed article explaining why nobody does that anymore :
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...ot-follow-days

Regarding bowler fatigue, pretty sure Indian team management have the real-time data from the wearable devices and know how tired they are at the moment.

And regarding next test in Sydney, why would you not want the opposition bowlers exhausted to win the series by 3-1 rather than tie it by 2-2.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Aus can defend 100 overs if they simply dead bat. Last inning they were playing shots and you can't play many shots here.

Rain can save Aus here. Series may be decided by who wins the toss in next test.
    if they can defend for 100 overs , this will be a draw .

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    if they can defend for 100 overs , this will be a draw .
    Indian quickly getting bowled may help India to win despite rain.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right now it's not raining in Melbourne....Live feed link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDLyka4WtPc

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But why are you singling him out? You have to just look into the history. Didn't Mushfiqur Rahim put out a tweet rejoicing West Indies victory over India after he himself couldn't score 2 runs in 3 balls. So if their test captain can hide behind other teams, you simply cant single out fans.

You need to understand certain countries work in a certain way. Few only cares about their own house and strive to become best (winners). Others take solace from rich neighbours seldom miseries (losers).

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky Australia...it started raining now in Melbourne

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's last couple of hours saw some of the most comical batting one will see at that level. Were our boys high or something?