Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Has anyone dominated Dale Steyn like young Babar Azam?

What a phenomenal talent this guy is. Smacked something like 10 boundaries last match. And again, looks at ease against Steyn in this match. Even Warner hasn't dominated him like this. Most talented young batsman against pace Whaddaplaya!

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No.

That's the most aesthetic knock I have seen from a Pakistani Test Batsman post Umar Akmal's quality debut Test ton 9 years ago.

Bond was bowling quality stuff there.

Babar played classical shots and on merit. He is sheer quality in terms of ability. I have seen him pull Milne operating at 150 + between midwicket & mid on.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Cant be a serious thread.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    743 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    What a phenomenal talent this guy is. Smacked something like 10 boundaries last match. And again, looks at ease against Steyn in this match. Even Warner hasn't dominated him like this. Most talented young batsman against pace Whaddaplaya!
    The one that immediately springs to mind is that KP ton in the 2012 series think at Manchester, he pummelled the SA attack to all corners. Sure there must be others too.

Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar is a class batsman. But Steyn has been dominated earlier.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This current Steyn is not as good as Steyn we used to know but Baber has made a good statement with his batting in this series. Serirs like these test your true potential.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar and Shan look to be on a different planet. Best players of pace in our side. Babar is dominating all Saffer bowlers..

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Steyn is a different bowler now. But then again, Babar too is a young player with not a lot of experience under his belt.

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnt arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bobby is the next superstar of Pakistani cricket and the way he has made the mockery of both Steyn and Olivier in this series has been delectable to watch but at the same time it's also true that this is not the same Steyn anymore who used to run through the batting sides for fun.
    He has been on downhill for quite some time now and the sharpness in bowling has reduced quite a bit but even then dominating an ATG like him in such fashion when other batsmen are falling like a peck of cards isn't easy at all and therefore Bobby deserves all the praise that comes his way.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    Babar and Shan look to be on a different planet. Best players of pace in our side. Babar is dominating all Saffer bowlers..
    Shan is a hack and would be forgotten soon. Bobby otoh is a special player and would spearhead Pakistan's batting in the coming years.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Steyn may not be the Steyn of old but even this 35.5 year old Steyh is running in at hitting 145 kph in his 15th over while rabada and olivier look tired. A fantastic contest between the greatest fast bowler of yesteryear and the brightest batting talent today. This is the reverse of sachin vs steyn 8 years ago. One for the ages!

'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Shan is a hack and would be forgotten soon. Bobby otoh is a special player and would spearhead Pakistan's batting in the coming years.
    Have you actually watch Shan bat today or is this some sort of troll attempt (poor one)?

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Have you actually watch Shan bat today or is this some sort of troll attempt (poor one)?
    I have and tbh he didn't impress me as such.
    And why would I troll when in the same post I have praised Babar Azam?

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kevin Petersen's 149 at Edgbaston in 2012 against Steyn. Never seen Steyn dominated like that.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Steyn is a different bowler now. But then again, Babar too is a young player with not a lot of experience under his belt.
    Steyn is still bowling 145 consistently. So how is he different?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Cant be a serious thread.
    LOL, some one got it right here.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AB de Villiers in IPL 2014.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Pace isn't everything. The sharpness in his bowling has gone. He isn't the same bowler he used to be when he decimated Pakistan 5 years ago and lost his X factor albeit still threatening.
    Still props to Bobby though. He's quite young and dominating Dale Steyn is never easy even when he's at twilight of his career.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    AB de Villiers in IPL 2014.
    Lol at t20. Even the most fearsome bowlers can be reduced to laughing stock in that joke format.

I would say KP at Headingley 2012 like others have said, and Sehwag at times in India have shown attacking dominance against Steyn that too at his peak.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Accuracy

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You are such a hypocrite. Yesterday you were literally crying when I was calling Rishabh Pant a tullaybaaz. And now you yourself are calling Shan Masood a hack. Care to explain what the word hack means in urdu/hindi/rajasthani?

Now can you please explain why didn't he impress you much?

Also your opinion means jack as far as Shan Masood is concerned too. How is that now?

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Missed his half century...its great to see him scoring runs again....babar is our best bat and our batting should be revolve around him in all three formats.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh all great bowlers get dominated time to time but still steyn was the difference between both teams. He bowled with lot of steam when Pak was looking to gain momentum.

Anyways tough series like these should be used to separate men from boys. Imo these Pakistani players have heart to face challenge, they should be given long run

Babar
    Shaheen Afridi
    Asad
    Shan Masood

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Either he hasn't watched Shan bat or he is just sour. I doubt it's the latter.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    You are such a hypocrite. Yesterday you were literally crying when I was calling Rishabh Pant a tullaybaaz. And now you yourself are calling Shan Masood a hack. Care to explain what the word hack means in urdu/hindi/rajasthani?

Also your opinion means jack as far as Shan Masood is concerned too. How is that now?
    Just sour grapes from some Indians... leave it bhai

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Either he hasn't watched Shan bat or he is just sour. I doubt it's the latter.
    Seems to be following ur footsteps eh..

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shaheen hit him for six.What a legend

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He has done well against Stey ,but there is obviously a difference, Steyn of older years is somewhat equivalent to Rabadda now(Steyn was obviously better) .

Babar is young and he is the only one who looks like a batsman in Pak's team ,most of us said that before too when many Pak posters wanted him dropped lol.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Seems to be following ur footsteps eh..
    I love how you all get defensive when pointed out the obvious and get personal. Great going.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I love how you all get defensive when pointed out the obvious and get personal. Great going.
    How did I get defensive if anything I agreed with you..just included you in the bracket that's all..

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selfish player, for me Abbas 10 is above whatever Babar Azam scored. Abbas came on the crease when team was facing innings defeat. Azam exposed Abbas to Steyn thrice so that he can be dismissed before him, still Abbas survived and played really well for his team. I knew Babar Azam will be the one who'll get out and that is what happened.

For me Abbas and Shan are the players of the day.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    How did I get defensive if anything I agreed with you..just included you in the bracket that's all..
    I don't belong in that bracket.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post

You are right. I shouldn't have called him a hack having seen so little of him.
    My apologies.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's looked the most comfortable over the two test matches against this quality bowling attack.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen a batsman, in his early twenties, dominate Steyn like this. Admittedly Steyn is not at his best but then again, neither is Babar.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great batting by him. One player to watch out for at the WC.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuts_and_cuts_hard View Post
    Lol at t20. Even the most fearsome bowlers can be reduced to laughing stock in that joke format.

I would say KP at Headingley 2012 like others have said, and Sehwag at times in India have shown attacking dominance against Steyn that too at his peak.
    There should be a 5-day premier League for that as well.

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Those who saw the match will know Steyn was bowling very well. If he was not at his best then he was at least very close. Babar was brilliant against him but the thread is really exaggerated. Maybe if you add the qualifier of a young batsman on his first tour.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes Tendulkar and that too in SA.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Steyn is most potent when he gets his outswing going. Otherwise he is hittable. Many have done in several formats on true wickets. Hitting Steyn is no big deal when he bowls ramrod straight as Afridi proved today. He lost the ODI world cup semi because of his rubbish bowling.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What about Shan makes him a hack?

Does cricket survive off of it's money or does it survive for it's money?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not necessary for everything to be black and white.

Yes, Babar played well or even really well, but hitting boundaries doesn't meant he has dominated, especially if it's in just 2 innings.

Not taking anything away from Babar, but it would be innings of much higher quality if he had dominated Rabada that way.

On a sidenote, haven't watched either of the innings. But, credit to Babar for finding his feet at the test level.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar should play with a similar mindset in every innings. He is better than he thinks.

Debut
    May 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    phillip hugh

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steyn fast his prime

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar played well and that shouldn't be taken away from him. Dominating Steyn isn't easy. But this isn't the same Steyn and that's the honest truth. I am a Babar fan and someone who backed him to come good in tests but Steyn isn't the same bowler he was once was.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Port Elizabeth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is Steyn not the same? Because he is 35? Forget the number. He is bowling as well (and fast) as ever even without any conventional or reverse swing available in either of the two tests. Outbowled the no.1 Test bowler in this game. On topic, the real test will come with a hard swinging ball. KP was far more severe in 2012...

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Ball View Post
    Kevin Petersen's 149 at Edgbaston in 2012 against Steyn. Never seen Steyn dominated like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Outswinger View Post
    How is Steyn not the same? Because he is 35? Forget the number. He is bowling as well (and fast) as ever even without any conventional or reverse swing available in either of the two tests. Outbowled the no.1 Test bowler in this game. On topic, the real test will come with a hard swinging ball. KP was far more severe in 2012...
    Please don't mention that KP knock. Steyn was down on pace in that series and the Pommies were so terrified of the Saffer attack that they dished out ultra flat decks where everyone was scoring runs for fun. Please check the averages of Swing King Jimmeh in that series and you will know what im talking about.

Steyn has been bowling at full tilt this series and the pitches are anything but flat. KP would not even fluke a 30 against Steyn in these conditions.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khwaja78 View Post
    Selfish player, for me Abbas 10 is above whatever Babar Azam scored. Abbas came on the crease when team was facing innings defeat. Azam exposed Abbas to Steyn thrice so that he can be dismissed before him, still Abbas survived and played really well for his team. I knew Babar Azam will be the one who'll get out and that is what happened.

Top post that most people here will not grasp. Babar is a fantastic player; our future anchor no doubt but his selfish tendencies i.e. constantly exposing the tail by taking singles off the first or second ball needs to be curbed. This is not the first test in which it has happened. Frankly shocked why Mickey and co have not rectified the issue of exposing the tail - he only stopped doing this after Amir and Yasir's wickets fell..

Abbas showed true grit, certainly a team player. You need players like that in the trenches when facing heavy artillery from the opposition. This is why I admire players like Kohli who stand up, have the talent and take on the responsibility of shouldering an innings. I hope young Babar can emulate that aspect but I doubt he has the role models within the Pak team/management who can develop that.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Steyn isnt at his peak , he was still bowling well but the swing and the venom of steyn in his peak days is no longer here.

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's Kohli's successor, brother @Nikhil_cric.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Warner and Pietersen have dominated him in a similar fashion.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steyn may not be bowling near 150 but he is still bowling over 140 and saying he has lost his touch because he's 35 is totally wrong. If anything, it's quite remarkable that he is able to bowl this fast at this age and equally impressive on Babar's part regarding the way he has played Steyn in this series.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    That's an insult.....to Babar. He is at least 3 leagues above Kohli.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Ball View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    And a worthy successor he will be too. The Steyn Slayer Bobby!

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khwaja78 View Post

Babar Azam farms the strike and he is called selfish, gives the strike away and he’s called selfish
    He simply can’t win

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    That's an insult.....to Babar. He is at least 3 leagues above Kohli.
    You stay salty.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since no one Mentioned Sachin Tendulkar's 146 at Cape Town in 2010/11, let me make that customary post. It was his 51st and last test hundred and was a stunning innings, and by Steyn's own admission, it was his toughest battle ever!

"Don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out in 30 seconds" Neil McCauley, Heat

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must there be hyperbole at every interval. He had a good innings, nothing more.

Unless someone analyzed every innings against Steyn, I think we should just not discuss.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Bury
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I honestly can’t remember the last time I saw such a fantastic batting display from a Pakistani batsman. His judgement of length was impeccable got into position early, played all around the wicket and was good against every bowler not just steyn.

The only flaw was he should have farmed the strike earlier with Yasir batting and knocked some sense into him but I do remember he had turned his back to Yasir a few times to discourage any frantic running.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    Vancouver, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not taking anything from Babar, but this isn't even 50% of peak Steyn. In my eyes, peak-Steyn is up there with Marshall as the GOAT fast-bowler. This version, gets outbowled by Rabada and Olivier.

However, this was an amazing amazing display from Babar. Rare to see from a Pakistani batsman. The most impressive dismantling on a peak-bowler in recent years was Rahane taking apart Johnson in 2014.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By widespread PP logic, this Babar innings should be categorized as a useless average boosting innings since it came in a losing cause. Just like how Tendulkar's innings were selfish and useless whenever they came in a losing cause.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie007 View Post
    By widespread PP logic, this Babar innings should be categorized as a useless average boosting innings since it came in a losing cause. Just like how Tendulkar's innings were selfish and useless whenever they came in a losing cause.
    Babar is young and not experienced like Asad. And Babar has consistently shown fight in last 1 year. Not like shafiq once in a blue moon.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar is young and not experienced like Asad. And Babar has consistently shown fight in last 1 year. Not like shafiq once in a blue moon.
    Exactly. But one thing i have against Babar is that he is not cashing in on his good form. I mean not scoring big. Maybe move up the order.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    16 off 8 so far

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar continuing where he left off

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Name:  359e47a1-c2dc-435b-bae3-40ea0a5b57d8.jpg
Views: 785
Size:  230.6 KB

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great batting from Babar ! May just end Steyn's test career here !

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Steyn seems to have some sort of mental block against young Bobby.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    glorious stuff from babar

Proximity to power deludes some into thinking they wield it.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow.

Just wow.

Bobby Azam has buried the legend of Dale Steyn.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Steyn to Babar Azam, FOUR runs, Steyn now sprays it on the pads of Babar, he picks it from there and whips it away to the right of the leg umpire
    Steyn to Babar Azam, FOUR runs, there goes Babar. Back of a length and outside off, Babar rises on top of it and punches it beautifully through

Steyn to Babar Azam, FOUR runs, Whoa, how good was that? Steyn has a wry smile on his face. That was how good it was. Just short of a good length and outside off, Babar leans back, gets on top of it and punches it away square through point. Rifled away to the boundary
    Steyn to Babar Azam, no run, good length and bends away outside off, much closer to off, Babar pulls his bat out of the way
    Steyn to Babar Azam, FOUR runs, short and outside off, Babar wasn't in total control of it, I think, but still punches it away between point and gully
    Steyn to Babar Azam, FOUR runs, Babar continues to attack Steyn. Short, wide outside off, Babar latches onto the extra width and smears it away behind point. Bam!

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No one has dominated Steyn like babar. No one!

Babar is a Steyn slayer

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    del
    Last edited by saeed5646; 12th January 2019 at 14:34.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg! what's wrong with Steyn?

Babar treating Steyn like some gully bowler.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Babar has murdered Steyn.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianMafia View Post
    Great batting from Babar ! May just end Steyn's test career here !
    Steyn actually bowled really well the whole morning but Babar still dominated him.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iRfaN_LA View Post
    Steyn actually bowled really well the whole morning but Babar still dominated him.
    Steyn has bowled well in entire series clocking 140-147 regularly. Everybody has struggled against him except Babar and to some extent Shan.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babur is just playing to survive, in the process making runs

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur