Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    255
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Objectionable dialogue in the Bollywood movie "Uri"

    Why do Indians want that 72 hoors dialogue to be added back in the movie??
    Why do they want to disrespect one's religion?

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Why do Indians want that 72 hoors dialogue to be added back in the movie??
    Why do they want to disrespect one's religion?
    which movie?

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who knows man, it's a movie all this pathetic crap.comes from social media nowadays.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    255
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    which movie?
    Uri

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    255
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly.
    The worst thing is that they are hating on Indian Muslims as well for no reason.
    LIKE...LITERALLY NO REASON.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Uri
    You guys should stop watching anti-pak movies. Bollywood goes overboard when showing patriotism at times.

    What exactly was said in the movie?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    255
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    You guys should stop watching anti-pak movies. Bollywood goes overboard when showing patriotism at times.

    What exactly was said in the movie?
    Wasn't watching it.
    It was just flooded on Twitter.
    It was something about an Indian actor in the movie Uri saying a dialogue about 72 hoors which was in the trailer. But the dialogue was removed and trailer was reuploaded but Indians were constantly asking for the dialogue to be back and were abusing Pakistanis.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The verses of 72 hoors is greatly misunderstood. I don't think Indian Hindu's would like Pak to make a movie mocking their many God's and Goddesses. Not being able to do anything to Pakistanis they'd inevitably turn on their own Muslim's. Hinduism can be mocked a zillion times more then Islam.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better to read the Quran and what it says on matters like 72 angels. Only then will you realise what it says on the matter. Ask a believer of any faith not a hater. Most Hindu's have not read the Quran so are in no position to mock it. Doing so will only increase religious tension in their own country.

    Last edited by PakLFC; 8th January 2019 at 06:35.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,130
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bollywood is racist, no surprise.


    "Peace is only made with the powerful"

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    2,147
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gone are the days when Bollywood movies had dialogues like ‘jab bananay walay nay farq nahi kiya to tu Kon Hota hay farq karnay wala’.

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Gone are the days when Bollywood movies had dialogues like ‘jab bananay walay nay farq nahi kiya to tu Kon Hota hay farq karnay wala’.
    Those movies are there, Mulk being an example, Bajrangi Bhaijaan... this is just one movie..


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  13. #13
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    2,147
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Those movies are there, Mulk being an example, Bajrangi Bhaijaan... this is just one movie..
    Guess you are right. I don’t follow Bollywood these days.

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,429
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It won't be added back, this I guess was a cheap tactic to generate more interest. It had to pass through censor board where the cut must have been enforced, some non-BJP states may ban the movie if it arouses passions against a particular religion. Makers got what they wanted by getting more eyeballs, now they won't risk a ban because at the end of the day it is just business.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having seen many Pak movies over the years not in one has the Hindu faith been insulted. India therefore is in no position to include Quranic verses in any of their movies as a means to attack Islam. That would be like Pak making a movie on the Kumbh mela and all the incredibly weird things that happen there. We again see that India is the instigator of all such forms of attacks on Islam and Muslim people. Also the inclusion of such a verse would create hatred towards Hindu people living in Muslim countries as well as more Hindu-Muslim tension in India. India needs to understand that Islam is not an Indo-Pak issue. It is not a business that Bollywood can use to make money.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Better to read the Quran and what it says on matters like 72 angels. Only then will you realise what it says on the matter. Ask a believer of any faith not a hater. Most Hindu's have not read the Quran so are in no position to mock it. Doing so will only increase religious tension in their own country.

    The speaker is a non believer giving her own interpretation!!...

    Actually, houries are virgin females, as verse 55:56 says, "no man or Jinn before them has touched". They cannot be angels because the Quran mocks the pagan Arabs who believe angels are female. As for the no. 72, yes it's not in the Quran but it is in the sahih hadith though.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mages View Post
    The speaker is a non believer giving her own interpretation!!...

    Actually, houries are virgin females, as verse 55:56 says, "no man or Jinn before them has touched". They cannot be angels because the Quran mocks the pagan Arabs who believe angels are female. As for the no. 72, yes it's not in the Quran but it is in the sahih hadith though.
    That is just it that it is open to interpretation. There is no mention of 72 virgins at all which is the crucial point. As for virgins it is a metaphoric way to tell people how wonderful a place heaven is. Similarly, it also speaks of streams of water as well. The hadith you are mentioning are seen as weak ones by learned scholars, many Muslims deny the importance of hadith's altogether completely ignoring them only following the Qur'an. If I had uploaded a video by a Muslim you would have said he was biased which is why I did so of a Non Muslim. Ultimately, even Muslim's interpretate the Qur'an differently. By comparison the Christian heaven is sitting there admiring God for eternity getting bored to death. Islam understands human nature giving men beautiful ladies in heaven and ladies handsome men as well. I see nothing wrong in that at all. There are many restrictions for believers in this world but in the hereafter we are free to do as we please!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way having not touched does not mean that thing is a virgin.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,793
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    It won't be added back, this I guess was a cheap tactic to generate more interest. It had to pass through censor board where the cut must have been enforced, some non-BJP states may ban the movie if it arouses passions against a particular religion. Makers got what they wanted by getting more eyeballs, now they won't risk a ban because at the end of the day it is just business.
    Well put, also i think there is another angle to the whole conversation. Many Hindus didnt like when movies and shows like PK and sacred games mocked the hindu religion. Now when these same hindus see movies cutting dialogues that mock Islam, they feel that they are being specifically targeted and thus feel offended. I say fair enough.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Well put, also i think there is another angle to the whole conversation. Many Hindus didnt like when movies and shows like PK and sacred games mocked the hindu religion. Now when these same hindus see movies cutting dialogues that mock Islam, they feel that they are being specifically targeted and thus feel offended. I say fair enough.
    PK also targeted certain Muslim practises as well. Thing is that by misquoting the Qur'an they are not just upsetting their own people but Muslim's worldwide. PK was produced and directed by Hindu's so take it up with them. Uri is produced and directed by non Muslims.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 8th January 2019 at 11:32.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,673
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Why do Indians want that 72 hoors dialogue to be added back in the movie??
    Why do they want to disrespect one's religion?
    Stupid to have that dialogue in the movie. If one is to criticize a religion, it should be done with reason and not sarcasm.

    Also, Islam is the religion of many brave Indian soldiers.

  22. #22
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    14,863
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Stupid to have that dialogue in the movie. If one is to criticize a religion, it should be done with reason and not sarcasm.

    Also, Islam is the religion of many brave Indian soldiers.
    Why does one feel the need to criticize a religion in a movie centred around Military and surgical strikes and that too despite knowing fully well that Indian army is probably one of the only few remaining secular institutions in the country?

    Pathetic Bollywood strikes again.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are factual Pak movies as well like "Yalghaar" and "Waar" bashing India nice and hard in the battle field. Not in one are there any anti-Hindu dialogues or verses from the Bhagvad Gita or Ramayana attacking Hinduism. India keep Islam out off it otherwise your own Owaisi brothers will have a few words to say for starters.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    4,673
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Why does one feel the need to criticize a religion in a movie centred around Military and surgical strikes and that too despite knowing fully well that Indian army is probably one of the only few remaining secular institutions in the country?

    Pathetic Bollywood strikes again.
    To the best of my knowledge, 99%+ of the private sector which employs 90%+ of the population is quite secular.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    349
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't heard the exact dialogue but in a way the reference to religion was apt. The dialogue is an extension of India's position on Kashmir as India always portrays the people fighting in Kashmir as Islamist militants/terrorists rather than insurgents. An insurgent fighting Indian forces without any connection to religion/jihad/terrorism does not suit the Indian narrative.

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    1,102
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How was the trailer released without an ok from censor board ?

  27. #27
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Runs
    1,282
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    adaab araz mahrah��wareh kael draewi naen aaz.keh daleel.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Runs
    1,282
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain123 View Post
    adaab araz mahrah��wareh kael draewi naen aaz.keh daleel.
    @leg-side-flick

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leg-side-flick View Post
    How was the trailer released without an ok from censor board ?
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain123 View Post
    adaab araz mahrah��wareh kael draewi naen aaz.keh daleel.
    The director is Kashmiri Pandit.. seems he is looking for.fame..

  30. #30
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Runs
    1,282
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    The director is Kashmiri Pandit.. seems he is looking for.fame..
    ashok pandit is it?

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    917
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uri is based on surgical strikes . Many retired Generals like Panag , Hasnain to name 2 have gone on record saying politicizing Army action on border is wrong but then the current government under Modi is so desperate due to it's failure on most fronts that they will do anything to grab cheap publicity . A movie on Dr Singh starring bhakt Kher many believe is covertly funded by BJP .
    On 72 hoors dialogue , i am not surprised that censor board [ yet another institution corrupted by Modi] has passed it .
    If you want to see a good movie about a real event on border which was Kargil , i suggest you watch Roshan starer Lakshya . A movie done right in all respects .

  32. #32
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain123 View Post
    ashok pandit is it?
    Aditua dhar, New Delhi born though claims kashmiri ancestry

  33. #33
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    1,102
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain123 View Post
    adaab araz mahrah��wareh kael draewi naen aaz.keh daleel.
    Mahrah aadab tohi ti ......Manz Manz Chus yewan.... Naukri wagherah chi waryah waqt khewan.....

    Bay wanay tohiy, sauri cha theek ?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •