Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspensions 'lifted with immediate [Post #441]

On a side note, just watching Hardik Pandya on Koffee with Karan last week reaffirmed my belief of how important education is. What a disaster he turned out to be with his attitude. Also flaunted the fact that he isn't educated and doesn't care one bit about it. He's lucky that he came out of a system that polished his cricketing skills otherwise he's hopeless.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 22:10. Reason: Moved this part of the post to a new thread to avoid derailing original one

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Never in my life I had been so angered at a cricketer before. Felt like punching his smug face. An absolutely crass and uncivilized individual. Makes me wonder how his family put up with him. The guy definitely has some deep underlying issues which he tries to hide with the garb of this pathetic attitude.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 22:10.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Never in my life I had been so angered at a cricketer before. Felt like punching his smug face. An absolutely crass and uncivilized individual. Makes me wonder how his family put up with him. The guy definitely has some deep underlying issues which he tries to hide with the garb of this pathetic attitude.
    After that interview hardik won't be marketable to more than half the population..and yes BCCI needs to do something about his attitude and education
    Last edited by JaDed; 8th January 2019 at 19:19.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    After that interview hardik won't be marketable to more than half the population..and yes BCCI needs to do something about his attitude.
    He thinks he is some cool Jamaican chick magnet and can get away with everything he says or does.
    Looks like a proper sadakchap to me.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Respect women: Hardik Pandya blasted for misogynistic comments on Koffee with Karan

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is exaggeration in the interview. It's how some guys brag about the "numbers" in front of other guy friends. And the context is very important. But somethings should be kept inside among the people who knows the dynamics. To outsider, it may come out wrong.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have never seen this bad attitude ever in any Indian cricketer, like ever!!!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1783 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is what happens when gully mohallah cricketers are made multi-millionaires overnight.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The guy thinks too highly of himself....

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Pretty big attitude from an average cricketer.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    This is what happens when gully mohallah cricketers are made multi-millionaires overnight.
    That's not true, Kohli(West Delhi) and Dhoni are gully Mohalla Wallas, playing local cricket before reaching this stage ,this guy is nothing like any Indian cricketer of past.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1783 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's not true, Kohli(West Delhi) and Dhoni are gully Mohalla Wallas, playing local cricket before reaching this stage ,this guy is nothing like any Indian cricketer of past.

Gully mohallah aap literally lehgaye.... I meant his standard of skill/talent/performance is gully mohallah level and not international level.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Well according to fans like @Napa some of these millionaires IPL superstars don't give a damn about what fans think about them so you and I are wasting our time here.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1783 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Well according to fans like @Napa some of these millionaires IPL superstars don't give a damn about what fans think about them so you and I are wasting our time here.
    This multi-millionaire also does not give a damn about women or education for that matter

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the issue here? Is he bragging about having fun with various women? So?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    Watch the interview to enjoy cringe level -100

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Who told you that? Virat Kohli used to live in a society not gully mohalla.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This idiot may be thinking that he is being funny, but in this day and age you have to watch what you are saying. Guess money can't buy class.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who told you that? Virat Kohli used to live in a society not gully mohalla.
    Have you been West Delhi? Everything is Gully mohalla..he was part of academy though..unlike Dhoni..

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he like to sleep around and brag about it.

I am sure he isn't sleeping with low class, not educated female, most of them are educated and know what they are getting out of it.

Why is everyone getting upset for him being himself?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I think there is exaggeration in the interview. It's how some guys brag about the "numbers" in front of other guy friends. And the context is very important. But somethings should be kept inside among the people who knows the dynamics. To outsider, it may come out wrong.
    Bragging about scoring chicks in front of your friends is completely different from broadcasting these views on a national television and being smug about it.
    The guy even claimed to be proud of not being educated enough.
    What an absolute disgraceful behavior. Indian kids look upto these people as idols. Imagine the impact on them.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    So he like to sleep around and brag about it.

I am sure he isn't sleeping with low class, not educated female, most of them are educated and know what they are getting out of it.

Why is everyone getting upset for him being himself?
    Probably upset and jealous that he gets what they can't ever in their wildest dreams so jumped on the feminist bandwagon.

There are women selling themselves to him for his money and fame with their own consent and he is only bragging about it. Don't see an issue.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bragging about scoring chicks in front of your friends is completely different from broadcasting these views on a national television and being smug about it.
    What an absolute disgraceful behavior. Indian kids look upto these people as idols. Imagine the impact on them.
    I agree. There is a time and place. He completely missed the mark to the point where it could actually harm his selection if the wave doesn't subside soon. To save his career, he needs a good PR manager asap. Otherwise, this can go ugly in no time.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather have an uneducated honest person than a two face educated person who has to morphed into what society deemed is acceptable just because they can't do what he can.

He hasn't disrespected any female, he is just open about it.
    Last edited by slipcatch; 8th January 2019 at 22:59.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeezrocks View Post
    I was surprised who he was bragging to. If it was just his friends, well that is not unusual, but he is saying he brags to his family including his mother and they seem to be proud of it. I am not going to pass judgement here, could be a caste issue, which I don't know that much about. For low caste it might be a big achievement to sleep around with better caste girls, hence worth announcing to family to show social progress.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    I was surprised who he was bragging to. If it was just his friends, well that is not unusual, but he is saying he brags to his family including his mother and they seem to be proud of it. I am not going to pass judgement here, could be a caste issue, which I don't know that much about. For low caste it might be a big achievement to sleep around with better caste girls, hence worth announcing to family to show social progress.
    What caste is Pandya?

I agree this type of talk is pretty normal between young male friends but to tell your family, mother etc is a bit strange to say the least.

I think Pandya how probably has little clue of the real world, became rich and famous and now is trying to put on an act or persona which isn't him. However in his defence, many girls probably throw themselves at him because of his fame and also may tell their female friends they went with a cricketer.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Lol.. Its not a caste issue.

But a status issue where Pandya thinks the more you sleep around, the cooler it is.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apparently he also said racist stuff about african americans, ironic considering that he can pass as one.

"i'M sOrRy, i'M nOt sUpPosED tO teLl yoU tHiS"

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How can you discuss sex life with your family? Pretty sure even the western familes dont do it. How will anyone say "Aaj mai kar ke aaya" (in pandya's words) to his mother or sister? Wow now please dont defend this just for the heck of it. We South Asians have our own standards of decency which we should abide by. This is just classless.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    How can you discuss sex life with your family? Pretty sure even the western familes dont do it. How will anyone say "Aaj mai kar ke aaya" (in pandya's words) to his mother or sister? Wow now please dont defend this just for the heck of it. We South Asians have our own standards of decency which we should abide by. This is just classless.
    Look at the posters defending his words though..

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Lol.. Its not a caste issue.

But a status issue where Pandya thinks the more you sleep around, the cooler it is.
    Cap is fishing obviously..

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant stand him . Absolutely nothing against his cricket , but behaves like a tapori type . Biggest wannabe ever

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand what the issue is. Pandya claiming that he is a womaniser? So what? Its his personal life and as long as he is not breaking the law, no issues. And all Indian posters here saying that he is the worst behaved Indian cricketer ever, probably was sleeping during Shami episode. Atleast Pandya is a young single guy and was just flaunting in a show. Shami had wife and kids. Well, amused by the reaction by my fellow Indian friends but not surpised. It was on expected lines.

Also, KJO show is all about vulgarity. Where were all these feminists when Deepika Padukone was saying all those adult stuffs on the show?

Pandya is a top all rounder and as long as he performs on field, he can do whatever he wants in his personal life (within law ofcourse).
    Last edited by Canford Cliffs; 9th January 2019 at 00:22.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many in western world openly talk about 'sex'.

Agree, that I would never be able to discuss this topic with my mother.

Many rappers openly talk about being with multiple female on national TV.

But it is understandable that sub-continent is different but he has not disrespected anyone as many would like to turn this into.

It has to do with not being comfortable to discuss it openly by the audience, not him.
    Last edited by slipcatch; 9th January 2019 at 00:24.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Which part of scoring chicks and bragging or not liking formal education or discussing your sex life with your family is illegal?

His family and those girls dont have an issue, who are you to have one?

The guy is striaght forward with what he did and what he does, its not illegal and he has not broken any laws. Deal with it.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    What caste is Pandya?

I agree this type of talk is pretty normal between young male friends but to tell your family, mother etc is a bit strange to say the least.

I think Pandya how probably has little clue of the real world, became rich and famous and now is trying to put on an act or persona which isn't him. However in his defence, many girls probably throw themselves at him because of his fame and also may tell their female friends they went with a cricketer.
    I'll somewhat agree with this. Fame came rushing and he or the family perhaps trying to adapt but not knowing the limits, it went too far. In simple words, "wannabe Rockstars"

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    I don't understand what the issue is. Pandya claiming that he is a womaniser? So what? Its his personal life and as long as he is not breaking the law, no issues. And all Indian posters here saying that he is the worst behaved Indian cricketer ever, probably was sleeping during Shami episode. Atleast Pandya is a young single guy and was just flaunting in a show. Shami had wife and kids. Well, amused by the reaction by my fellow Indian friends but not surpised. It was on expected lines.

Also, KJO show is all about vulgarity. Where were all these feminists when Deepika Padukone was saying all those adult stuffs on the show?

Pandya is a top all rounder and as long as he performs on field, he can do whatever he wants in his personal life (within law ofcourse).
    This.

Was made to watch couple of episode, and every topic some how ended up on 'sex' and 'sexual'.

Pandya is just open about it.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Which part of scoring chicks and bragging or not liking formal education or discussing your sex life with your family is illegal?

The guy is striaght forward with what he did and what he does, its not illegal and he has not broken any laws. Deal with it.
    CJ, I think the issue comes when you make it public. If you make it public, then you should be prepared for repercussion either way.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LOL @ all the pansies here blasting him. Its his life and he can live it the way he wants.

His family seems to be pretty liberal and its a good thing. Better to discuss your sex life with elders rather than hide it and shove it under the rugs.

Pandya in fact said "Get educated kids". Yes, he is a failure in studies and he is a gifted athlete and he does his job pretty well in the LOI format at least.

Many cricketers are womanizers. Many successful women also do this. Its their life and you only get one chance to live. As long as you are not hurting any woman physically in the process, its all fine. He is 24yrs old and at his peak. You want him to stay at home and do Ram Bhajan when he is not playing?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People are allowed to discuss even if it doesn't break the law lol.

Do you think it's classy to tell your mother which girls you have slept with?

Surely you have to be a right clown to say this to her "Aaj mai kar ke aaya."? Or is it normal behaviour and im conservative?

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it is understandable that sub-continent is different but he has not disrespected anyone as many would like to turn this into.

It has to do with not being comfortable to discuss it openly by the audience, not him.
    Last line is important. The subject isn't that much of controversial. You'll see those interviews everyday in YouTube and no one says anything because the audience knows what to expect.

Everything has a time and place. If the audience isn't comfortable, it means the timing and place is wrong.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CJ, I think the issue comes when you make it public. If you make it public, then you should be prepared for repercussion either way.
    As if Public don't want to live the life of Pandya.

Majority of guys would love to be Pandya right now. Its just that they are not popular and rich enough to afford all that.

Jelous people will always moan.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 9th January 2019 at 20:31.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People are allowed to discuss even if it doesn't break the law lol.

Do you think it's classy to tell your mother which girls you have slept with?

Surely you have to be a right clown to say this to her "Aaj mai kar ke aaya."? Or is it normal behaviour and im conservative?
    Why not? He seems to have a great family and he can discuss anything with his parents.

Just because you feel awkward talking about sex life with your parents doesn't mean everyone has to.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post

Majority of guys would love to be Pandya right now. Its just that they are not popular and rich enough to afford all that.

Jelous Baattt hurt people will always moan.
    I didn't deny that.

What I said was, when you make personal matters in to public, then there will be reaction which he shouldn't be surprised about.

That's why most people keep private things private. Because they don't want to deal with others judging and meddling.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Pandya is a Gujarati Brahman guys.
    Nothing to do with caste here.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why not? He seems to have a great family and he can discuss anything with his parents.

Just because you feel awkward talking about sex life with your parents doesn't mean everyone has to.
    I assume you do the same?

For me it's not about awkward but out of respect for women and out of respect for my parents.

But I guess some Indians want to be liberals as if they are living in Paris.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I assume you do the same?

For me it's not about awkward but out of respect for women and out of respect for my parents.

But I guess some Indians want to be liberals as if they are living in Paris.
    My parents are old fashioned. I did discuss with my mom about Girls. She used to ask me if I have any Girl friends. I am an 80's kid. But these days, many of my friends who have pre teen kids, all have girl friends and they discuss about stuff which was a strict taboo not long ago.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jelous Baattt hurt people will always moan.
    You clearly seem to be missing the point here. It ain't about sleeping around or having fun. It's just full on bragging about his alleged sexual exploits and some blatant misogynistic comments which is the issue here. Cricketers enjoy a great status in India and children look up to these people.Would you want your kid to get exposed to the thoughts of such a sexist individual who shamelessly boasts about stuff like that?

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't deny that.

What I said was, when you make personal matters in to public, then there will be reaction which he shouldn't be surprised about.

That's why most people keep private things private. Because they don't want to deal with others judging and meddling.
    Pandya is no Kohli. He will never be a crowd puller like Kohli. He will not lose anything in terms to Ads.

Pandya will make millions just by cricket itself. People will moan about his personal life. There will always be people who whine even if you are a Buddha.

I am sure Pandya doesn't give a rats behind about what people think about his personal life.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I think he was lying (flaunting rather) when he said he tell his mum whom he slept with. He is from Gujrati Brahmin family who are normally very traditional and orthodox. I can bet he was simply bluffing, like most do in KJO show.

Lets face it, we all lie infront of our friends about how many girl friends we had etc. Its a very man thing. Also, there is no denying Pandya tries very hard to act like a maverick but 99% of things he was saying in KJO may be an exxegeration.
    Last edited by Canford Cliffs; 9th January 2019 at 00:48.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My parents are old fashioned. I did discuss with my mom about Girls. She used to ask me if I have any Girl friends. I am an 80's kid. But these days, many of my friends who have pre teen kids, all have girl friends and they discuss about stuff which was a strict taboo not long ago.
    So your friends kids go their parents and brag about which girls they have been intimate with? Is this a recent phenomenom in India or something which goes back to the days of stem cell research?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of uncle saabs in this thread who are out of touch with reality, he's being ripped to pieces on social media by feminists, this is the #MeToo era and he deserves all the criticism for his misogyny and stupidity.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You clearly seem to be missing the point here. It ain't about sleeping around or having fun. It's just full on bragging about his alleged sexual exploits and some blatant misogynistic comments which is the issue here. Cricketers enjoy a great status in India and children look up to these people.Would you want your kid to get exposed to the thoughts of such a sexist individual who shamelessly boasts about stuff like that?
    How is Pandya a sexist individual? Did he say that women are worse than animals and they should be treated like cattle and make them stay at home?

He can brag all he wants. Who cares if it is true or not. If my Son wants to be like Pandya, I would tell him to be careful with certain kinds of women and I would be happy if he tells me who he is seeing.

I don't think Pandya has done anything shameful. He is doing everything with in law. Morals depend on individuals. Pandya does not have to care about what a regular person on the street thinks about his life style.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So your friends kids go their parents and brag about which girls they have been intimate with? Is this a recent phenomenom in India or something which goes back to the days of stem cell research?
    They are too young. Only about 12 or 13. But they do tell my friends who their girl friend is.

You can cage up your kids and put them on a leash if you wish. Not everyone does that.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I agree with most of what you said but I talked about proper western families with family values. Especially educated ones. Not rapper thugs or junkies who spit out junk for everybody and anybody. Most of these rappees have broken families, single mothers etc.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are too young. Only about 12 or 13. But they do tell my friends who their girl friend is.

You can cage up your kids and put them on a leash if you wish. Not everyone does that.
    That's a bit different to pointing out girls and saying i've been there, in only one sense.

Do you know of anyone at all who would look into his/her mothers eye, point out a person and say I have had intimate relations with this person?

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How is Pandya a sexist individual? Did he say that women are worse than animals and they should be treated like cattle and make them stay at home?

He can brag all he wants. Who cares if it is true or not. If my Son wants to be like Pandya, I would tell him to be careful with certain kinds of women and I would be happy if he tells me who he is seeing.

I don't think Pandya has done anything shameful. He is doing everything with in law. Morals depend on individuals. Pandya does not have to care about what a regular person on the street thinks about his life style.
    Kjo: Why don't you ask women's names at nightclubs?
    HP: I like to watch and observe how they move? I'm little from the black side so I need to see how they move.

Yep not sexist at all.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kjo: Why don't you ask women's names at nightclubs?
    HP: I like to watch and observe how they move? I'm little from the black side so I need to see how they move.

Yep not sexist at all.
    Watching women dance with a drink in your hand is sexist?

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Karan Johar has gone worse with age. I have seen a few clips of his new series and I just dont have the nerves to watch this level of indecency.

Karan Johar incourages indecency which seems like very much in fashion.
    Last edited by gazza619; 9th January 2019 at 01:09.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lets not stretch and hypothesis to support your argument.

IK will never do that, he isn't another random Indian cricketer. IK isn't an entertainer, he is a PM of a nation.

My criticism is simple, he was being himself on a show that is famous to have sexual innuendo and he did not disrespect any female as many are trying to say.

If the criticism was that we aren't comfortable to watch it then it would have been valid criticism.
    Why not? You in your original post didn't specify any conditions did you so why not stretch the argument a bit further and take it outside your comfort zone?

And Hardik isnt just some low life rapper. He represents India at an international level and therefore should think twice before spewing garbage like this everytime he's on tv.

Tazimi Sirdar

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not? You in your original post didn't specify any conditions did you so why not stretch the argument a bit further and take it outside your comfort zone?

And Hardik isnt just some low life rapper. He represents India at an international level and therefore should think twice before spewing garbage like this everytime he's on tv.
    Okay.

I won't play that game. This isn't a contract i am signing to specify conditions.

If IK wants to brag about his personal life then he has all the rights, at the end of the day what matters to me is how he perform as a politician.

Hardik is an entertainer who play cricket not just for India to entertain people.

It is yours and few audience comfort level that is an issue which they have turn into disrespecting female, which he hasn't.

Let me repeat, had the criticism was we aren't comfortable with this on national TV then I would have no criticism, but the minute they used 'disrespecting female' card that when all the criticism against those become valid.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Karan Johar has gone worse with age. I have seen a few clips of his new series and I just dont have the nerves to watch this level of indecency.

Karan Johar incourages indecency which seems like very much in fashion.
    This, everything comes out of Karan's mouth is either directly or indirectly sexual.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with most of what you said but I talked about proper western families with family values. Especially educated ones. Not rapper thugs or junkies who spit out junk for everybody and anybody. Most of these rappees have broken families, single mothers etc.
    Agree.

But it isn't looked as disrespecting female.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This, everything comes out of Karan's mouth is either directly or indirectly sexual.
    And he wasnt like this before. At least his shows were decent.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one does that , I dont think it even happens in the west .

whats normal is to be open about relationships and parents are probably quite aware that relationship implies they would be sexually active ..lot different from my days when it was all hush hush

" you don't play for the crowd, you play for your country " - MSD

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The BCCI being a professional board should reprimand him and warn him that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. Just because you have fame, money does not give you the license to look down upon others.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    The BCCI being a professional board should reprimand him and warn him that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. Just because you have fame, money does not give you the license to look down upon others.
    Doubt this will happen when you have the likes of BCCI CEO Rahul Johri accussed of sexual harrasment.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Connecticut
    Runs
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Doubt this will happen when you have the likes of BCCI CEO Rahul Johri accussed of sexual harrasment.
    I thought his name was cleared from the accusation. Is there something new?

I've never lost a game I just ran out of time. Micheal Jordan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by world cup captain View Post
    I thought his name was cleared from the accusation. Is there something new?
    From what I know 2 out 3 cleared him. Makes you think why 1 didn't.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @ all the people here blasting him. Its his life and he can live it the way he wants.

His family seems to be pretty liberal and its a good thing. Better to discuss your sex life with elders rather than hide it and shove it under the rugs.

Pandya in fact said "Get educated kids". Yes, he is a failure in studies and he is a gifted athlete and he does his job pretty well in the LOI format at least.

Many cricketers are womanizers. Many successful women also do this. Its their life and you only get one chance to live. As long as you are not hurting any woman physically in the process, its all fine. He is 24yrs old and at his peak. You want him to stay at home and do Ram Bhajan when he is not playing?
    you're old and out of touch, he's being blasted on social media mostly by young people, especially females. What you're reading on here is nowhere near as worse as the things being said about him on social media. Predators and their enablers such as you guys are no acceptable in society.
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th January 2019 at 09:35.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Wow that is just pathetic and sad.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Very poor from Hardik. Surely has damaged his name and has alienated lots of his fans. Some very horrible comments that and it sounded very creepy to be frank.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It appears that I am now also living rent-free in your head, with Rahul as my neighbor. We hang out in the evenings on the sofa drinking beer and chuckling at how we have triggered some souls.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India doesn't have the same percentage as the US or Europe of snowflakes who are easily triggered, so I doubt Pandya will face any pressure to toe the politically correct line.

I am sure Indian women are quite capable of giving back to Pandya more than he said. Look forward to seeing him slapped, then we can laugh and move on saying "boys will boys and girls will be girls".

We are talking of a culture that gave the world the sculptures of Halebid and Belur, which has nothing in similar to the hyper-puritan morality male celebrities in the West are expected to publicly adhere to, while of course sexually assaulting countless women and even underage girls (Polanski, Weinstein, Clinton, etc).

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Guy tries too hard

#MPGA

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I totally hate Pandya, however had a woman said this about men, it wouldn't have been taken this negatively. In fact, it would have been called feminism/empowerment by some.

E.g. There was this stupid sequence in a recent bollywood movie where the actress made some lewd remarks about a guy's butt and it was applauded as "Bollywood coming of age".

We are living in a stupid world.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    When is going public illegal? This is nothing but elitist behaviour. A guy from a middle class family is all bling and talks about scoring chicks and not wanting education and everyone is up in arms.

Watch a few KWK shows and see what people like Ranbir Arjun etc etc say about their sex lives.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coming on to Hardik. He's an idiot and a very lucky man to get all the money at this age. Also his apology on SM means nothing.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is going public illegal? This is nothing but elitist behaviour. A guy from a middle class family is all bling and talks about scoring chicks and not wanting education and everyone is up in arms.

Watch a few KWK shows and see what people like Ranbir Arjun etc etc say about their sex lives.
    You're out of touch with the modern age, it's not about the legality of what he said. It's legal to be a creep/pervert but people will call you a creep and ostracize you for it (rightfully).

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    you're old and out of touch, he's being blasted on social media mostly by young people, especially females. What you're reading on here is nowhere near as worse as the things being said about him on social media. Predators and their enablers such as you guys are no acceptable in society.
    Predators? Pandya is a predator? Lol.

Feminists can whine all they want, but as long as the ones who were with Pandya dont complain, its a non issue legally.