Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 146 of 146
  1. #81
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by introvert View Post

    .
    I am listening to this these days.

    5 poets ki shayari combined. Really nice.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  2. #82
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by introvert View Post


    Beautiful adaptation of jaun elia's depressing ghazal by haider iqbal.
    Listened to it all day today. Lovely slow song and Jaun's shayari <3
    Thanks bhai.

    Somehow the link is taken down so i am posting another link of same song.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dedicated to burger-e-pp ;)

    Best rappers in Pakistan along-with Faris Shafi



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Beautiful by Nabeel Shaukat Ali and Aima Baig!

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    805
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The best Pakistani song ever is chand sa mukhra by Ali haider. Golden days of Pakistan music!

  6. #86
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Faris ka ye andaz e bayan ;)



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  7. #87
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    4,618
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A bit old but unfortunately not very well known.



    Written by Arzoo Lakhnavi.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin136 View Post
    A bit old but unfortunately not very well known.



    Written by Arzoo Lakhnavi.
    Ohh we have a ghazal's fan here. Cool.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  9. #89
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any Sindhi posters here?
    Sanam Marvi has to be the biggest name in Sindhi Sufi Music. Listening to her these days after some days. One of my fav singers.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  10. #90
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sanam vs QB. Sanam by far the better singer in this same song!



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,793
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Unknown gem I came across




    Mein inko rolaonga

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,793
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Dedicated to burger-e-pp ;)

    Best rappers in Pakistan along-with Faris Shafi



    Mein inko rolaonga

  13. #93
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,087
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I listen to music very seldom, in fact trying to quit it, but I hear Coke Studio and Nescafé having alot of success, alot of praise from India.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  14. #94
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lol Talha Anjum looks like a kid.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  15. #95
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Unknown gem I came across


    Underrated singer this guy.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  16. #96
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    15 years of Aadat!

    The song which made me a die heart Pak music fan!



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  17. #97
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pak underground music is criminally underrated.

    This song is <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    I have no words for this masterpiece <3

  19. #99
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    I have no words for this masterpiece <3
    Its <3


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  20. #100
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tum meri ho :p



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  21. #101
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My all time fav song
    Teri yaad by Jal
    There should be some research done on this song. Outta the world composition <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    My all time fav song
    Teri yaad by Jal
    There should be some research done on this song. Outta the world composition <3

    What a gem... 😍

  23. #103
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,988
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ^gosh, it took 1 minutes and 40 seconds before the lyrics actually started. A big no no in the year 2019.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    That ‘Shamaan Pai Gaiyaan’ part is just out of the world...

    Sung beautifully by Kashif Ali.
    Last edited by Mueez; 26th April 2019 at 02:47.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    ^gosh, it took 1 minutes and 40 seconds before the lyrics actually started. A big no no in the year 2019.
    Bhai 2004 ka gaana hai.

    Plus just start from the lyrics if you dont like the starting guitars and music.

    Nahi pasand aaya gaana to paisay wapis :p


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  26. #106
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post

    That ‘Shamaan Pai Gaiyaan’ part is just out of the world...

    Sung beautifully by Kashif Ali.
    Kashif is an extremely talented singer. His cover song in Pakistan idol was <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Kashif is an extremely talented singer. His cover song in Pakistan idol was <3

    Better than the Mika Singh version lol

    Gosh we really have some underrated singing talent in Pakistan...

  28. #108
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Better than the Mika Singh version lol

    Gosh we really have some underrated singing talent in Pakistan...
    I know few people who know multiple languages and they say Pak music is way ahead of others. Even some of our unknown and underground singers are next level.

    2003-2011 was the best era of Pak music where countless bands came on the scene but due to security reasons in the country and declying album culture we slowly fell down. Thats why you see every other Pak singer who goes to India becomes a hit (Mustafa (Roxen), Atif (ex-Jal), Rahat etc)..

    Now again we are coming back as musicians are getting the appreciation they deserve. It will take few years but i think we will come back!


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  29. #109
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,442
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I am sure bollywood walas know more about Pakistani music than the Pakistanis living in Pakistan. They are continously looking for new inspiration(copying?).

    I am amazed how in 1990's when there was no google and social media they came to know about Pakistani songs? I don't think we had Pakistani channels in India during that time?

  30. #110
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    I am sure bollywood walas know more about Pakistani music than the Pakistanis living in Pakistan. They are continously looking for new inspiration(copying?).

    I am amazed how in 1990's when there was no google and social media they came to know about Pakistani songs? I don't think we had Pakistani channels in India during that time?
    Its a tragedy that Pakistanis living in Pakistan and outside Pakistan are more into Indian filmy music rather than our own music. They know Atif from his Indian movie songs not from his 3 hit albums. They dont know the hit Indian song Awari is sung by Soch band. They dont know that Falak is the voice behind the beautiful song Mera Mann. Infact they dont even know who is Falak.

    No wonder Pak muscians are either going to other countries to earn a livelihood or have moved to drama industry like Farhan, Gohar(Jal), Junaid (Call) etc.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 27th April 2019 at 15:15.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I know few people who know multiple languages and they say Pak music is way ahead of others. Even some of our unknown and underground singers are next level.

    2003-2011 was the best era of Pak music where countless bands came on the scene but due to security reasons in the country and declying album culture we slowly fell down. Thats why you see every other Pak singer who goes to India becomes a hit (Mustafa (Roxen), Atif (ex-Jal), Rahat etc)..

    Now again we are coming back as musicians are getting the appreciation they deserve. It will take few years but i think we will come back!
    No wonder why Bollywood is crazy about NFAK, RFAK, Atif Aslam...

    After all it is the beauty of Urdu... everything sounds sweeter and better in Urdu.

    Many people now will think I’m ‘illiterate’ but I feel very very bad whenever I see fellow Pakistanis here in Holland suddenly talk in Dutch whenever they see another Pakistani, it literally boils my blood.

    I mean if you are not proud of your own roots, how would you expect from someone else to recognize your country?
    Last edited by Mueez; 27th April 2019 at 15:33.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    No wonder why Bollywood is crazy about NFAK, RFAK, Atif Aslam...

    After all it is the beauty of Urdu... everything sounds sweeter and better in Urdu.

    Many people now will think I’m ‘illiterate’ but I feel very very bad whenever I see fellow Pakistanis here in Holland suddenly talk in Dutch whenever they see another Pakistani, it literally boils my blood.

    I mean if you are not proud of your own roots, how would you expect from someone else to recognize your country?
    Bilkul sahi baat hai yar. And really pleased to hear that you prefer Urdu.

    Also our obsession with English and everything English. Even on this forum you will see majority of the hate that players like Sarfaraz get is because they cant speak english.

    I personally prefer Urdu too, its a beautiful language and also our National language and to be honest my english isnt that good.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 27th April 2019 at 16:22.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  33. #113
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,256
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I know few people who know multiple languages and they say Pak music is way ahead of others. Even some of our unknown and underground singers are next level.

    2003-2011 was the best era of Pak music where countless bands came on the scene but due to security reasons in the country and declying album culture we slowly fell down. Thats why you see every other Pak singer who goes to India becomes a hit (Mustafa (Roxen), Atif (ex-Jal), Rahat etc)..

    Now again we are coming back as musicians are getting the appreciation they deserve. It will take few years but i think we will come back!
    Piracy is the reason artists quit making albums and instead started releasing singles. In Pakistan artists aren't protected so whatever hard work they put in an album it's for nothing.

    Yes concerts took a hit because of security reasons and that was the only revenue they had forcing them to either go somewhere else or get into acting etc.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,256
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Piracy is the reason artists quit making albums and instead started releasing singles. In Pakistan artists aren't protected so whatever hard work they put in an album it's for nothing.

    Yes concerts took a hit because of security reasons and that was the only revenue they had forcing them to either go somewhere else or get into acting etc.
    Forgot to add: labels haven't been supportive either especially guys like Fire records (GEO).

    I really miss those times but it is what it is. There used to be a time I used to be glued to ARY The Musik or AAG tv with the Vj's doing some good programs promoting Pak music. It's all gone now.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Bilkul sahi baat hai yar. And really pleased to hear that you prefer Urdu.

    Also our obsession with English and everything English. Even on this forum you will see majority of the hate that players like Sarfaraz get is because they cant speak english.

    I personally prefer Urdu too, its a beautiful language and also our National language and to be honest my english isnt that good.
    Bhai dil ki baat karto ho aap meri

    And your English is very good imo.

    Glad to see atleast there are people who are proud of their own roots.


  36. #116
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Bhai dil ki baat karto ho aap meri

    And your English is very good imo.

    Glad to see atleast there are people who are proud of their own roots.

    Haha thanks but yar it really isnt that good and frankly i dont want to be good at it.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  37. #117
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Piracy is the reason artists quit making albums and instead started releasing singles. In Pakistan artists aren't protected so whatever hard work they put in an album it's for nothing.

    Yes concerts took a hit because of security reasons and that was the only revenue they had forcing them to either go somewhere else or get into acting etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Forgot to add: labels haven't been supportive either especially guys like Fire records (GEO).

    I really miss those times but it is what it is. There used to be a time I used to be glued to ARY The Musik or AAG tv with the Vj's doing some good programs promoting Pak music. It's all gone now.
    Agree with your both posts.

    Its so sad how our music has declined.

    But it has again started getting better.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  38. #118
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,256
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Agree with your both posts.

    Its so sad how our music has declined.

    But it has again started getting better.
    Got better how? Nescafe basement, coke studio or Pepsi battle of the bands?

    It will only be revived once underground artists start making original music instead of doing covers.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Got better how? Nescafe basement, coke studio or Pepsi battle of the bands?

    It will only be revived once underground artists start making original music instead of doing covers.
    No not talking about coke studio etc, talking about young singers and bands. It will take time to re-emerge but atleast the music scene has started again.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  40. #120
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,256
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    15 years of Aadat!

    The song which made me a die heart Pak music fan!

    My most favourite ever song alongside To Phir Ao of RoX3N.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.


  41. #121
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,256
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    No not talking about coke studio etc, talking about young singers and bands. It will take time to re-emerge but atleast the music scene has started again.
    How do you get these updates? Most music promoting websites are either down or interested in something else.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    How do you get these updates? Most music promoting websites are either down or interested in something else.
    Mostly youtube and sometimes patari and google.

    To be honest i listen to Pak songs a lot when i am at home or at work and keep track of upcoming songs. The quality is still quite a bit behind the golden era but still some nice songs are coming.

    For example the band Bayaan got famous from Pepsi Battle of The Band but even before that they produced quality music in the form of Din Dhalay and Farda.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  43. #123
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  44. #124
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Beauty <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  45. #125
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Next level stuff, wow!



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  46. #126
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kaavish



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  47. #127
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    40,793
    Mentioned
    1880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New song by Kashmir, winners of Pepsi Battle of Bands from a couple of years ago. I love it.



    Mein inko rolaonga

  49. #129
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    19,788
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New Pakistani music is bad but current Indian music makes it seem like Mozart


    Hard to get a handle on this double edged sword

  50. #130
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Abdur Rehman - A new star has arrived



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  51. #131
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    @SarfiBabarHaris what a rendition to this NFAK masterpiece...

    Teri zaat hai az oh jal tu har muskhil ka hal...

  52. #132
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Old is gold



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  53. #133
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post

    @SarfiBabarHaris what a rendition to this NFAK masterpiece...

    Teri zaat hai az oh jal tu har muskhil ka hal...
    will give it a listen, thanks <3


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Masterpiece by the one and only Abida Parveen <3

  55. #135
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,114
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mausam by JOSH.

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,114
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    "Tamasha" or "apna khaka" another
    jaun elia's poem adapted by haider iqbal.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,114
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    "Dil e nadan"by By bahauddin qutubuddin qawwal.
    Ghalib's ghazal sung like qawalli with retro music.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by introvert View Post

    Mausam by JOSH.
    Classic.

    This one was one of the first Pakistani songs which I liked.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not only this season, this performance by Black Hour is the best in last 4 seasons.
    On repeat!



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  60. #140
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,288
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Lovely.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Power-pack performance. Baffles my mind to see them eliminated :o
    For me the best band of last 3 seasons. <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  62. #142
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    444
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Power-pack performance. Baffles my mind to see them eliminated :o
    For me the best band of last 3 seasons. <3

    They deserved to be in the finals.
    I have loved Auj's performances in this season but Black Hour were easily better than Auj in that battle.
    Auj set the standards pretty after their first performance but Black Hour gave some incredible performances that weren't that much appreciated.Aik nayi subah and Lafz Nahi Hai Mere Paas have been my two favourites from this season.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hisham_ashraf View Post
    They deserved to be in the finals.
    I have loved Auj's performances in this season but Black Hour were easily better than Auj in that battle.
    Auj set the standards pretty after their first performance but Black Hour gave some incredible performances that weren't that much appreciated.Aik nayi subah and Lafz Nahi Hai Mere Paas have been my two favourites from this season.
    Auj's first song of the season was really good but after that they didnt produce any woww performance. Black Hour was easily better than Auj in this episode but judges were biased towards Auj. Even most of the youtube comments are in favor of Black Hour and people are astonished how Auj got into the finals.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  64. #144
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    444
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Auj's first song of the season was really good but after that they didnt produce any woww performance. Black Hour was easily better than Auj in this episode but judges were biased towards Auj. Even most of the youtube comments are in favor of Black Hour and people are astonished how Auj got into the finals.
    Completely agree with you.
    Black hour were hard done by.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Such an underrated singer this guy.

    <3



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  66. #146
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    7,070
    Mentioned
    665 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    My favorite act these days:



    Yes, it’s in English, since they’ve only just started venturing into Urdu lyrics, but I found it very soothing in our current mood of collective wistfulness...


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •