Instagram


Pakistan World Cup 2019 Shirts

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 110 of 110
  1. #81
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Well of course thats how authoritarians behave! Telling people what their religion should mean or say!


    Just because my choice or preference of cow goes against yours, you will claim i shouldnt kill cow because i dont have to? But i want to! So what now? You will impose your will on me?

    There is a term for that you know! Fascism!!
    Easy copy out. Cry fascism when you are caught lying about religion, and turning a dietary preference into a religious issue so that you get to play the religion card.


    Show me where it says that cow slaughter is a religious obligation. I am not telling you what your religion should mean. I am asking you to bring the proof for your lies. Dont hide behind religion and give it a bad name.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    27,935
    Mentioned
    1492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandarchowka View Post
    I'm just asking if India isn't already one? And what does India want to accomplish by declaring itself as a Hindu nation? India can rename itself but I'm sure people's lives won't be impacted.

    You guys are now realizing why Pakistan was created but it's too late for India now. If anything, there can be other separation movements.
    Lots of things can be achieved and people's lives can be impacted in many ways if one religion is to be declared the state religion.

    What separation movement? Lol. If some people dont like a country doesnot mean they can take their land and go away. No non hindu minority has more than 30 to 35% population in any province of India. Lol separation.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    9,663
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Easy copy out. Cry fascism when you are caught lying about religion, and turning a dietary preference into a religious issue so that you get to play the religion card.


    Show me where it says that cow slaughter is a religious obligation. I am not telling you what your religion should mean. I am asking you to bring the proof for your lies. Dont hide behind religion and give it a bad name.
    So the govt of India is telling Muslims the best you can do is sacrifice camels? When our Prophet believed cows or a share in cow are the second or third options? So what you are saying is the a government shoukd tell or you as CricketCartoon should tell Muslims what they should or should not sacrifice?

    Look i onow you are a top class troll and i am just feeding the troll, but even to the devout hindu deep inside you, a religious person, does this not sound appalling at all? If you prefer to pray to Ram but i force you to say you cant have a statue of Ram but you can have any other God in your home because i find it offensive you pray to Ram, how would you behave? I am not saying you cant pray to Vishny or Kalli or any other hindu diety, but you cant pray to Ram because i just dont happen to like that guy?

    How much sense would that make to you and you tell me how much authority do i possess as a Muslim to interpret your religion and tell you what you can or cannot do as a Hindu?


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  4. #84
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    So the govt of India is telling Muslims the best you can do is sacrifice camels? When our Prophet believed cows or a share in cow are the second or third options? So what you are saying is the a government shoukd tell or you as CricketCartoon should tell Muslims what they should or should not sacrifice?

    Look i onow you are a top class troll and i am just feeding the troll, but even to the devout hindu deep inside you, a religious person, does this not sound appalling at all? If you prefer to pray to Ram but i force you to say you cant have a statue of Ram but you can have any other God in your home because i find it offensive you pray to Ram, how would you behave? I am not saying you cant pray to Vishny or Kalli or any other hindu diety, but you cant pray to Ram because i just dont happen to like that guy?

    How much sense would that make to you and you tell me how much authority do i possess as a Muslim to interpret your religion and tell you what you can or cannot do as a Hindu?
    I am not interpreting your religion for you. I know nothing about your religion. Therefore I want you to show me where does your religion say that cow slaughter is an obligation/fard.

    Show me the verse. If you cannot them be brave and accept that it is not an obligation.

    Also can you tell me how often did The Prophet (pbuh) used to eat meat, and what is the sunnah for having a meat diet?

  5. #85
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    9,663
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    I am not interpreting your religion for you. I know nothing about your religion. Therefore I want you to show me where does your religion say that cow slaughter is an obligation/fard.

    Show me the verse. If you cannot them be brave and accept that it is not an obligation.

    Also can you tell me how often did The Prophet (pbuh) used to eat meat, and what is the sunnah for having a meat diet?
    What you are saying is akin to me asking you: How can an animal be your God or holy to you? When 90% of the world can eat meat, how come people in your country cant?
    But i wont ask you that.. its your belief.

    It is clear to me the anti Muslim in you will never concede to my right to religious liberty but at least i can prove to you that you are infringing on my civil liberty by telling me what not to eat, simple as that..


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    What you are saying is akin to me asking you: How can an animal be your God or holy to you? When 90% of the world can eat meat, how come people in your country cant?
    But i wont ask you that.. its your belief.

    It is clear to me the anti Muslim in you will never concede to my right to religious liberty but at least i can prove to you that you are infringing on my civil liberty by telling me what not to eat, simple as that?
    You are wasting time with these analogies because you cannot bring me the proof. You have been caught lying about your religion. No where does your religion say that cow slaughter is a fard.

    And The Prophet (pbuh) used to have meat occasionally. The greatest example to follow. But there are many so called muslims who don't follow him and eat meat everyday. Feeding the hungry is Islam. Gluttony and lying is not Islam.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Runs
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most idiotic thread I have seen on the internet, beta India won't survive without secularism, just try to make India a hindu rashtra, I dare you

  8. #88
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    9,663
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    You are wasting time with these analogies because you cannot bring me the proof. You have been caught lying about your religion. No where does your religion say that cow slaughter is a fard.

    And The Prophet (pbuh) used to have meat occasionally. The greatest example to follow. But there are many so called muslims who don't follow him and eat meat everyday. Feeding the hungry is Islam. Gluttony and lying is not Islam.
    I really dont know how else to prove to you. How am i lying? The second preferred animal for sacrifice is the cow. If a Muslim doesnt find a camel, what is he supposed to sacrifice? We are fulfilling the sunnah of our prophet PBUH.

    Now can you show me a hindu scripture that says you cant kill cow?
    Here is an excerpt from a hindu expert:

    http://theconversation.com/hinduism-...eat-them-80586

    Seems like Hindus are confused about whether they can eat cow or not.

    Lets try and stick to the point and not beat around the bush.

    Regardless if the religious authenticity which i have proven, India is the infringing upon general civil liberties of its citizens by telling them not to kill cows which are only holy to Hindus and even then its debatable whether they should eat cow meat or not.

    Being a troll of the highest order you can continue to scream at the top of your lungs that i am lying.. but deep inside, you know the reality of it all. Stop defending an indefensible position.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  9. #89
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    26,046
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lots of things can be achieved and people's lives can be impacted in many ways if one religion is to be declared the state religion.

    What separation movement? Lol. If some people dont like a country doesnot mean they can take their land and go away. No non hindu minority has more than 30 to 35% population in any province of India. Lol separation.
    What would you envision could be achieved if Hinduism was declared the state religion? Bear in mind that India's biggest cheerleaders in Pakistan are almost to a man virulent opponents of state religion in their own country.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  10. #90
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,506
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully yes, the BJP has awoken some Indian Muslims and Christians and this would wake the rest

  11. #91
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    20,327
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lots of things can be achieved and people's lives can be impacted in many ways if one religion is to be declared the state religion.

    What separation movement? Lol. If some people dont like a country doesnot mean they can take their land and go away. No non hindu minority has more than 30 to 35% population in any province of India. Lol separation.
    State and religion have to stay separate at all cost, its one thing for which i would defn get on the streets with many in TN or I would support anti-state religion movements monetarily(with as much as i can) that I promise you, this thought process would literally end up dividing India, I agree on Uniform law and that Hindu temples should be given same power as others, or no one should be given power but having a state religion is unacceptable.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  12. #92
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    State and religion have to stay separate at all cost, its one thing for which i would defn get on the streets with many in TN or I would support anti-state religion movements monetarily(with as much as i can) that I promise you, this thought process would literally end up dividing India, I agree on Uniform law and that Hindu temples should be given same power as others, or no one should be given power but having a state religion is unacceptable.
    don't mix the separation of state and church with state and religion. Every country where majority follow a religion should have a state religion which is the first among equals ( all religions will be equal, but the majority religion should get the first access and preference).

  13. #93
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    20,327
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    don't mix the separation of state and church with state and religion. Every country where majority follow a religion should have a state religion which is the first among equals ( all religions will be equal, but the majority religion should get the first access and preference).
    No State Religion, only state. Dharmik religions boast about spirituality, then let it be spiritual and people who want to find spirituality and peace come find it no need to confuse it with the state.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  14. #94
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    No State Religion, only state. Dharmik religions boast about spirituality, then let it be spiritual and people who want to find spirituality and peace come find it no need to confuse it with the state.
    dharmic religions don't boast. they are grounded in humility. the state can only be enriched by the injection of humility and morality which only the dharmic religions can provide.

  15. #95
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    26,046
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    dharmic religions don't boast. they are grounded in humility. the state can only be enriched by the injection of humility and morality which only the dharmic religions can provide.
    What could demonstrate humility better than reconstructing the demolished mosque in Aydodhya to show the generosity of the Hindu spirit, sending the message that The Divine is more than a construct of bricks and mortar?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    11,641
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    What could demonstrate humility better than reconstructing the demolished mosque in Aydodhya to show the generosity of the Hindu spirit, sending the message that The Divine is more than a construct of bricks and mortar?
    Humility has meaning only when you are strong. if a beggar shows humility, that is not appreciated. Hindus need to show their strength and greatness before they show their humility.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    30,451
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Modi elected again, what are the chances?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jan 2016
    Runs
    509
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Modi elected again, what are the chances?
    Thanks to Jinnah for creating hindu vote bank in North India, Rajiv Gandhi and Congress used it to gain votes during their time and now BJP is using it.
    Last edited by Hornbill; 23rd May 2019 at 17:47.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    One of the biggest hurdles to the Hindu Rashtra is that Hindus themselves seem unclear as to what it means to be Hindu. Your post is a testament to it if you don't mind me saying it. Everything is measured against what minorities say or do. Muslims have their own personal laws, minorities have their own churches, educational systems and blah, blah etc.

    Bhai they have those things because they hold their faiths and customs dear to their hearts. If Hindus did the same, they wouldn't need to look at anyone else to wonder where they are going wrong.
    Probably best not to comment about things you donít know.
    There is Seperate personal laws for Hindus, muslims and christians that was the point.
    There needs to be a uniform laws for all civilians rather than them all doing their own things.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    244
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and I kind of wish Modi had the guts to do it but they won't do it.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    439
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kabbirann View Post
    Yes and I kind of wish Modi had the guts to do it but they won't do it.
    Modi has no say. The party that won the last state election only won 2 out of 39 seats today because they were allying themselves with Modi. Modi is a villain in South, at least in TN. Modi/Cong or any national party has no say in TN lol. Even Hinduism between south and North is a lot different.

  22. #102
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    26,046
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCAD View Post
    Probably best not to comment about things you don’t know.
    There is Seperate personal laws for Hindus, muslims and christians that was the point.
    There needs to be a uniform laws for all civilians rather than them all doing their own things.
    I was commenting on the OP which is whether India should become a Hindu rastra. Unless you are suggesting that the uniform law should be based on Hindu principles, not sure if we are even on the same topic.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  23. #103
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    1,369
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Yes, I think India should be a Hindu Rastra.

    After Independence, India was divided into present-day India and Pakistan on the basis of religious difference. Areas with Muslim majority went with Pakistan and Pakistan became an Islamic country then why not India?

    There are many Christian and Islamic countries but not a single Hindu country. Where will Hindu go if mistreated in their own country India?

    Though there is not much difference between Secular country & Hindu Rastra but we need India to become Hindu country for below reasons:

    1) Today, Hindus are mistreated in their own country because of lack of unity in them.It has become fashion for so called Seculars (in fact Pseudo-Seculars) to mock Hinduism & Hindu deities as they know that Hindus are tolerant & divided (by different caste, cultures, regions and languages) so Hindus will never respond or oppose.

    2)Hindus are ignored/discriminated by almost all political parties because Hindus are not Vote-Bank for them as Hindus have lack of unity. So all so called secular politicians have became anti-hindu while appeasing united minorities to get votes.

    3) Most media houses of India are owned by Hindu-haters brigade of pseudo-secular politicians so they cover only those news which support their anti-hindu propaganda. Hence Media houses are biased in doing journalism. They are ďselectiveĒ in criticising the person or political parties or religious organisations.

    Because Hindus are secular by default, even though India becomes officially a Hindu country, minorities can still thrive here.

    Discuss - Should India become an official 'Hindu Repulic of India'?
    what a dumb thought !

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Runs
    928
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India never was a true Hindu Rashtra perhaps prior to 300 BC, in fact it's a little known fact that Hinduism was almost wiped out in the reign of Ashoka and Buddhism became the dominant religion, not even through forced conversion but gradually. In fact when a Chinese traveler visited Kancheepuram in the 600s he documented the majority to be Jains and then Buddhists.

    I grew up surrounded by Hindus, my mother-tongue is Tamil and "arwi" has a thousand year history not to mention the maritime language of the ancient bay of Bengal was Tamil, we've never had any problems with anyone. Its only when Saudi Arabia started showing its oil clout and spreading their hate that kids now in my village are talking about "us" vs "them".

  25. #105
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    314
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It already is all but in name, keeping a secular veneer helps it perpetuate a false narrative of a democratic and pluralistic society when it clearly isn't one.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    929
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You cannot have it both ways. You want hindus first policy and then you say rights of minorities.. how do you consolidate the two?
    Easy, by eliminating the backward caste system.

    Not going to happen given the rampant levels of superior complex in India.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    7,874
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Fantastic OP. Completely agree. If that's what the people of India want, then why not?

    I do not see any problem with that when Muslims took their lands and created their own countries. Why should not Hindus be allowed to do the same?

  28. #108
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    244
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhasan View Post
    It already is all but in name, keeping a secular veneer helps it perpetuate a false narrative of a democratic and pluralistic society when it clearly isn't one.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    They will never have the guts to do it anyway.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    5,638
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhasan View Post
    It already is all but in name, keeping a secular veneer helps it perpetuate a false narrative of a democratic and pluralistic society when it clearly isn't one.
    This is actually very true.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Fantastic OP. Completely agree. If that's what the people of India want, then why not?

    I do not see any problem with that when Muslims took their lands and created their own countries. Why should not Hindus be allowed to do the same?
    If that makes you feel better about your country and religion so be it. Glad Indiaís helping you in that way.
    Hinduís have always been secular, hence why other religions coexisted in India for centuries. When the Zorastrians were being prosecuted in the middle east they turned to India for refuge.

    People are just tired of the so secularity in India, who beleieve appeasement of minorities and only critising the majority religion. Some of the wrongs such as casteism, dowry, sati partha etc are bing goten rid off. Which is a good thing.
    But you need to be able criticize the wrongs you see in the minority things but these secularists think no we canít do that.
    Last edited by CCAD; Yesterday at 07:05.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •