User Tag List

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why has there never been a movie about......

So the film industry is so large now and it seems you really need to be creative to come up with stories, but theres so many stories that filmakers have not used and some are so desperate to see films about some topics or stories.

so what are those films that you really want to be made.

Here are some of mine-

Film about prehistroic man
    There have been films in the past but most are really old - i'd like to see a film based around 100,000 years ago maybe a cheesy bollywood style story about a sapien falling in love with a neanderhal

a film about simulation theory, about about another world more advance then us and they created us for there fun, abit like westworld but we are the robots.

a modern football film - about a kid who comes through the ranks and makes it in the EPL

Hasan bin sabah - a film based on the book alamut or how he trained to make assains through use of heaven, drugs and hurs

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dûr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    10,000 BC
    Goal

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you are religious,then there are many pre Historic ones...
    Second simulation is matrix.. not for fun but yeah..
    Modern football- Goal..

On topic

Saud family..( if there plz lemme know)

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    So the film industry is so large now and it seems you really need to be creative to come up with stories, but theres so many stories that filmakers have not used and some are so desperate to see films about some topics or stories.

Here are some of mine-

There have been films in the past but most are really old - i'd like to see a film based around 100,000 years ago maybe a cheesy bollywood style story about a sapien falling in love with a neanderhal

a film about simulation theory, about about another world more advance then us and they created us for there fun, abit like westworld but we are the robots.

a modern football film - about a kid who comes through the ranks and makes it in the EPL

Hasan bin sabah - a film based on the book alamut or how he trained to make assains through use of heaven, drugs and hurs
    There are quite a few movies that allude to simulation theory.

Mission to Mars, Prometheus, Alien: Covenant. I'm sure there are others.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    10,000 BC
    Goal
    Ice Age

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread idea bro! I can't say much as am not a huge movies fan but this should be a fun thread

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bengal famine and true face of the so called hero Winston Churchill.

A biopic on Kissinger, an honest one exposing him for the evil man he is.

A biopic on Gorbachev, one of the most important men of the 20th century.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 12th January 2019 at 00:26.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post

Breaks my heart. I mean you have to be an evil ************ to do something like that!
    Beyond Hitler level evil.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post

Here are some of mine-

Check this movie: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4244998/ Alpha (2018)

A solid 7.5/10. Enjoyed it!

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @PetroDollars

Dark City (1998) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/

The Matrix (the best art humans ever created IMO. It blew my mind when I saw it )

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TM Riddle

Kubrick had planned a four hour epic on Napoleon’s life after “2001: A Space Odyssey”.

He did his traditional extensive research, visited battle sites, hired researchers, developed a script (you can view it online), and had actors in mind for casting.

However, after viewing “Waterloo”, he stated that he could not surpass it and the studios did not want another film on a similar topic.

Can you imagine what a glorious cinematic experience we never witnessed?

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wonder if they can movie on Benazir Bhutto on the basis that Zardari killed her. It would be a block buster movie if made properly.

The timeline of the movie can start from Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto days, his hanging, Benazir’s fling with Imran khan, Benazir’s brother’s killing...will make a fab movie i bet.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Is there any movie on social media trolls?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tv series adaptation of Tolkien's "The sillmarillion" or movie trilogy based on tragic story of "the children of hurin".

Movie based on Futuristic space action adventure like "halo" or "destiny"

Movie about Coming of age story of a an English that is parallel with freedom struggle in British india.

Cool morden take on "mahabharata" like it is presented in "18 days" comics.

Realastic take on planet of the apes where in distinct future or in mediaeval Times ape race & human race are equally skilled & competing with each other to authorize their superiority.

Biopic of "Malik kafur"- eunuch slave general of allauddin khilji.

Story of beginning of "Microsoft " & it's highs and lows also covering Court room drama about Microsoft vs Netscape browser wars.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by introvert View Post
    tv series adaptation of Tolkien's "The sillmarillion" or movie trilogy based on tragic story of "the children of hurin".
    I remember maybe a year ago there was a lot of hype about a tv series based on the silmarillion that Amazon was working on. It was reportedly going to have one of the highest budgets of any show ever and there were also reports of Peter Jackson's involvement. It is not in the news much these days but is apparently still in the works.

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dûr
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    @TM Riddle

Kubrick had planned a four hour epic on Napoleon’s life after “2001: A Space Odyssey”.

He did his traditional extensive research, visited battle sites, hired researchers, developed a script (you can view it online), and had actors in mind for casting.

However, after viewing “Waterloo”, he stated that he could not surpass it and the studios did not want another film on a similar topic.

Can you imagine what a glorious cinematic experience we never witnessed?
    Kubrick was a freak. Left this world too soon. Your favorite filmmaker?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So many topics.

A biopic on the 2017 CT win will be so good if made properly, and the movie must start the story from the 2010 Spot fixing scandal (Amir as main protagonist)

"The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Chacha View Post
    I remember maybe a year ago there was a lot of hype about a tv series based on the silmarillion that Amazon was working on. It was reportedly going to have one of the highest budgets of any show ever and there were also reports of Peter Jackson's involvement. It is not in the news much these days but is apparently still in the works.
    Nobody has rights of it Tolkien's son didn't give it to anyone.
    Amazon is bringing lotr back maybe with completely new stories in the same world. Similar to "shadow of mordor" games.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Would like to see a movie on the hindu holocaust. Preferably from a hollywood big banner, nominated for Oscars and Palme d'Or.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post

Ironic then that there is a recent movie about Churchill, but for Brits he is seen as their greatest ever Prime Minister, probably the only other British hero who has ever inspired as much love and admiration is 007 James Bond.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Kubrick was a freak. Left this world too soon. Your favorite filmmaker?
    Tarantino.

"Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Would like to see a movie on the hindu holocaust. Preferably from a hollywood big banner, nominated for Oscars and Palme d'Or.
    Which one, Aryan vs Dravidian, Ghaznavids, Mughal, Afghan or British?