Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Recommend a good wireless internet service provider

For karachi,

Zong wingle ?
    Witribe device ?
    PTCL Charji ?

which one is good ?
    my nephew wants to use limited 50GB with 2mbps or 4mbps. just for average use. if its available Unlimited thn it will be better.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    The issue with using mobile networks internet e.g. Zong, Telenor etc. is that they are only useful for individual use (not family) and its performance greatly depends on the signal strength in your house or the place where you will use it more often.

All major networks have "blind spots" in every city/region, i.e. places where the signals drop for some inexplicable reason. If your nephew wants it for his use only and gets good signals in his home, then I will recommend Telenor 4G device.

From my personal experience, Telenor is the best network in Pakistan when it comes to Internet. The packages are pretty good too.

https://www.telenor.com.pk/4g-mifi

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The issue with using mobile networks internet e.g. Zong, Telenor etc. is that they are only useful for individual use (not family) and its performance greatly depends on the signal strength in your house or the place where you will use it more often.

All major networks have "blind spots" in every city/region, i.e. places where the signals drop for some inexplicable reason. If your nephew wants it for his use only and gets good signals in his home, then I will recommend Telenor 4G device.

From my personal experience, Telenor is the best network in Pakistan when it comes to Internet. The packages are pretty good too.

https://www.telenor.com.pk/4g-mifi
    wow, thats a good package. thanks Mamoon bhai.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    if anyone is using other services plz share thre experiance,
    just want to compare the packages etc.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Never use witribe. I haven’t lived in Karachi too much in the past 2 or 3 years so don’t know if things have changed but I had a zong device for a few years that was fairly reliable.

Waqt Kay Undheron Main
    Apna Aap Pehchano
    Yeh Watan Tumhara Hay