Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,146
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    19 incredible facts about surgical strikes 2016 by Indian army

    19 Incredible Facts About Surgical Strikes 2016 By Indian Army You Never Read Before..


    http://www.defencenews.in/article/19...-Before-582567

    Some Gems from article -

    10. Around seven terror launch pads were targeted which left at least 80 terrorists dead.
    And International media wasnt able to find ,one single tree fired or burned next day. leave the crap about the 7 launchpads and 80 terrorists..

    13. Pakistani soldiers fired everything from sniper rounds to rocket launchers to mortars, but could not hit a single SF jawan
    looks like star wars story..

    16. Drones were in the air capturing every detail through the entire duration of the operation.

    Addressing a press conference on Thursday, Chief Rawat accepted the fact that India does send quad-copters over the LoC with a purpose of spying. “Our two quad-copters were shot down by Pakistan,” he asserted.

    https://arynews.tv/en/indian-coas-ac...adcopters-loc/

    so we can shot down thre Smaller quad-copters drones,
    but somehow
    our Radars, MANPADS were unable to detect their "Alien Drones" in Sir Ji Kal strike ?

    Are you kidding me ?

    Last but not least,i think they forgot to mention leopard pee in there Incredible facts.

    LOL.


    The Griffins ....

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    5,091
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    19 Incredible Facts About Surgical Strikes 2016 By Indian Army You Never Read Before..


    http://www.defencenews.in/article/19...-Before-582567

    Some Gems from article -



    And International media wasnt able to find ,one single tree fired or burned next day. leave the crap about the 7 launchpads and 80 terrorists..



    looks like star wars story..




    Addressing a press conference on Thursday, Chief Rawat accepted the fact that India does send quad-copters over the LoC with a purpose of spying. “Our two quad-copters were shot down by Pakistan,” he asserted.

    https://arynews.tv/en/indian-coas-ac...adcopters-loc/

    so we can shot down thre Smaller quad-copters drones,
    but somehow
    our Radars, MANPADS were unable to detect their "Alien Drones" in Sir Ji Kal strike ?

    Are you kidding me ?

    Last but not least,i think they forgot to mention leopard pee in there Incredible facts.

    LOL.
    Nor forget how the border is fenced, trenched and then fenced again with CCTV, satellite and is lit 24/7 with lights on the LOC. It is the most heavily fortified area in the world after the DMZ, but the Indian army can come and zoom in and go. The BBC did a report after it and said no such strikes took place. At the most the Indians enroached in some areas but were sent packing. The report also said there was no evidence of funerals, burned areas or any strikes.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,021
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that has to be said is “LOL” to Sir G Kal Strike.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    18,385
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm sure these new generation internet sites were delighted with the so called surgical strikes - because it's allowed them to make clickbait headlines like these. #Buzzfeed


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Nor forget how the border is fenced, trenched and then fenced again with CCTV, satellite and is lit 24/7 with lights on the LOC. It is the most heavily fortified area in the world after the DMZ, but the Indian army can come and zoom in and go. The BBC did a report after it and said no such strikes took place. At the most the Indians enroached in some areas but were sent packing. The report also said there was no evidence of funerals, burned areas or any strikes.
    You can't mention crossing LOC and BBC ins same sentence, I don't know about Surgical strikes but when you say its hard to cross LOC and then give proof of BBC, it becomes slightly contradicting.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    5,091
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    You can't mention crossing LOC and BBC ins same sentence, I don't know about Surgical strikes but when you say its hard to cross LOC and then give proof of BBC, it becomes slightly contradicting.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37702790
    ???? Where did I say no crossing can't happen??? I said they can't go in willy nilly without facing mass resistance, it did not tally with the Indian version of going across such a well defended line, then staying in enemy terrortiry and then coming back. All without no causalities on their side nor any evidence of any destruction on the Pakistani side.

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    ???? Where did I say no crossing can't happen??? I said they can't go in willy nilly without facing mass resistance, it did not tally with the Indian version of going across such a well defended line, then staying in enemy terrortiry and then coming back. All without no causalities on their side nor any evidence of any destruction on the Pakistani side.
    Fair enough but it wasn't well defended if Indian Army went in that much..


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    5,091
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Fair enough but it wasn't well defended if Indian Army went in that much..
    It was really, the firings are common (I mean we both know cross border firings happen every few months on and off) but like the article says this time they were coordinated across the line so it took everyone on the Pakistani side by surprise to see Indians on a nearby mountain (where the Indians have had posts) firing away, the Indians fired and most damage they did was destroy one border post manned by one soldier and injured another solider praying in a nearby mosque by shells. When everyone realised what was going in they got they got their act together and the Indians retreated.

    What surprised me and still does about this entire 'event' is that sometimes a lot of false bravado is common in Pakistan, but the Indians seem to be doing the same since 2014.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 13th January 2019 at 08:32.

  9. #9
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,749
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    It was really, the firings are common (I mean we both know cross border firings happen every few months on and off) but like the article says this time they were coordinated across the line so it took everyone on the Pakistani side by surprise to see Indians on a nearby mountain (where the Indians have had posts) firing away, the Indians fired and most damage they did was destroy one border post manned by one soldier and injured another solider praying in a nearby mosque by shells. When everyone realised what was going in they got they got their act together and the Indians retreated.

    What surprised me and still does about this entire 'event' is that sometimes a lot of false bravado is common in Pakistan, but the Indians seem to be doing the same since 2014.
    Yes thats exactly how BBC's article sounds too, but everyone beats their drum, isn't that how Armies become relevant across the world...

    False Bravado(or PR) was always there,guess you were just specifically watching Indian news and people's comments this time, we have many army movies as well and programs for same.
    Indian army is usually the most respected institution(my opinion) in India.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    627
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Everyone knows the reality of these strikes. Indian soldiers crossed over the LOC and shot some Pakistani posts, killing a couple of soldiers who were at the time praying Fajr. No terrorists were attacked or killed. They crossed over the border and attacked the first military posts they saw and that was it.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,792
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These Sir Je Kal strikes related posts always give me some good quality laughter. It shows how a public who wants to be fooled into believing a story would get fooled by a totally false made up rubbish event to cover up for their deep down insecurities
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 14th January 2019 at 21:35.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There's a movie on the topic which released recently, I think it's called Uri

  13. #13
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    12,330
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Something View Post
    Everyone knows the reality of these strikes. Indian soldiers crossed over the LOC and shot some Pakistani posts, killing a couple of soldiers who were at the time praying Fajr. No terrorists were attacked or killed. They crossed over the border and attacked the first military posts they saw and that was it.
    So they waited until the guys prayed Fajr.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    East Midlands, UK
    Runs
    1,370
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So they waited until the guys prayed Fajr.
    Most of their tactics have developed/evolved since an alliance with a certain Middle East state.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    7,027
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should first convince their own people of such strikes What did happen is Pak bought down their spy drones a few days back.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    627
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So they waited until the guys prayed Fajr.
    Waited until Fajr to launch a surprise attack as soon as the Pakistani army responded with gunfire they retreated. They didn't kill any terrorists. Just killed a couple of soldiers, one of whom was confirmed to be praying while he was shot.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    4,061
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So they waited until the guys prayed Fajr.
    Israeli cowardly tactics as always

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,813
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Modi nay theek banaya hai.

    Surgical strike


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •