Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 118 of 118
  1. #81
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shaheen could play instead of Junaid Khan too, as he bowls 140+, but the batting should be deep and no more bowlers or all arounders like imad should play, as it disturbs balance

  2. #82
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    435
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haris Sohail injury has most likely pushed him out of contention, even if he is fit in time for the WC
    Reckon he will miss a lot of cricket between now and then and potentially Hussain Talat can push higher up the pecking order

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haris sohail needs 4 months to recover. World cup is in June. So, he can be selected..

  4. #84
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,504
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haris is out for a month I think. Not 4 months.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Haris is out for a month I think. Not 4 months.
    The news sources suggest that he will need 4 months to fully recover

  6. #86
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    36,492
    Mentioned
    1703 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if Harry Sohail recovers in time he will injure himself while trying to put his luggage in the overhead compartment on the flight. Better to not even select him.


    My ideal team would be:

    Fakhar/Shan
    Imam/Shan
    Babar
    Hafeez/Malik
    Sarfaraz
    Talat/*some other young dynamic bat from PSL*
    Shadab/Imad
    Fahim
    Hasan
    Amir
    Shaheen/Junaid


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 16 for the event shall be..
    Fakhar
    Imam
    Babar
    Umar Akmal/shaan masood
    Hafeez/shoaib malik
    Hussain talat/faheem ashraf
    Sarfaraz
    Shahdab
    Hassan ali
    Amir/shaheen afridi
    Junaid/usman shinwari

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In next match against SA the should b like
    Fakhar
    Imam
    Babar
    Shaan
    Hafeez
    Talat
    Sarfaraz
    Shahdab
    Amir
    Hassan
    Usman

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    764
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only 1 of Imad or Faheem should start.

    Imam
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Hafeez
    Malik
    Sarfraz
    Shadab
    Faheem/Imad depending on the conditions
    Amir
    Hasan
    Shaheen

  10. #90
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    764
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After WC Malik and sarfraz should make way for shan and rizwan.
    No way rizwan will do worse than sarfraz

  11. #91
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Even if Harry Sohail recovers in time he will injure himself while trying to put his luggage in the overhead compartment on the flight. Better to not even select him.


    My ideal team would be:

    Fakhar/Shan
    Imam/Shan
    Babar
    Hafeez/Malik
    Sarfaraz
    Talat/*some other young dynamic bat from PSL*
    Shadab/Imad
    Fahim
    Hasan
    Amir
    Shaheen/Junaid
    The reason i picked Shan, he introduces stability, so even Fakhar flukes, there won't be 4 wickets down on 30 or 40 in world cup, with new ball since Imam gets nephew points and is undroppable

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    15,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My team would be

    Fakhar Zaman
    Shan Masood
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Shoaib Malik
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Sarfraz Ahmed
    Shadab Khan
    Mohammad Amir
    Hasan Ali
    Shaheen Afridi

    -------------------
    Imam Ul Haq
    Imad Wasim
    Faheem Ashraf
    Junaid Khan


    SSA and Amir to take new ball with Hasan and shadab supporting and hafeez/Sohail and even Malik can be counted for 10 overs. Solidity offered by Haris vs Imad in terms of batting is important, we need one more solid batsman to strengthen the team as we are realistically going to be tasked to score 280+ on a consistent basis

  13. #93
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    1,586
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    haris is too injury prone and not reliable..

    i remember how irfan getting injured screwed us in 2015... we probably would have challenged australia even more in the quarter final.


    1.Imam Ul Haq
    2.Fakhar Zaman
    3.Babar Azam
    4.Shan Masood
    5.Mohammad Hafeez
    6.Sarfraz Ahmed
    7.Faheem Ashraf
    8.Shadab Khan
    9.Hasan Ali
    10.Shaheen Afridi
    11.Mohammad Amir

    Sarfraz weakens the line-up so much

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    677
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imam ul Haq
    Fakhar Zaman
    Babar Azam
    Umar Akmal ( Wicket Keeper)
    Hafeez
    Shoaib Malik ( Captain)
    Shan Masood
    Faheem Ashraf
    Shadab
    Aamir
    Hassan Ali.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan:
    1-Fakhar
    2-Imam
    3-Babar
    4-Hafeez
    5-Sarfraz (c)(wk)
    6- Malik
    7-Asif Ali
    8-Shadab
    9-Faheem/Amir
    10- Hassan
    11-Amir/Shinwari/shaheen

    The 5th bowler can be made between hafeez and Malik , I say this because we need Asif Ali in the line up , he is one of the few big hitters in Pakistan Cricket at the moment , and when we need to chase scores of 300+ , then he will Be needed, an alternative could be that satfraz opens , and the bowler is brought in and Faheem bats at 8

  16. #96
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They need to get Amir (who is a must in England) and Sheen Afridi in the team from last game. Everything else is okay.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    17,125
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At this moment...

    1.Imam
    2. Fakhar
    3. Babar
    4. sarfaraz (He must bat at number 4 with confidence!)
    5. Hafeez
    6. Malik
    7. Shadab
    8. Imad
    9. Faheem
    10.Hassan
    11. Amir

    3 decent pace bowlers, 2/3 reliable spinners. All 11 can bat and are decent fielders! potential power hitters in Faheem, Imad, Malik and Hafeez. Fakhar obviously up front. Decent accumalators in Imam and Babar, Hafeez also


    "The Indian bowling attack is as devastating as the Teletubbies"- Sir Ian Botham

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 batsmen
    Fakhar
    Imam
    Babar
    Shaan
    Hussein talat
    1allrounder
    Hafeez
    1bowling allrounder
    Faheem
    1wicketkeeper
    Sarfaraz
    1spinner
    Shahdab
    2fast bowlers
    Hassan Ali
    Amir
    Now put that in order
    Fakhar
    Imam
    Babar
    Shaan
    Sarfaraz
    Hussein talat
    Hafeez
    Faheem
    Shahdab
    Hassan
    Amir

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,681
    Mentioned
    816 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Guptill
    Latham(wk)
    Williamson
    Taylor
    Nicholls
    Munro
    Neesham
    Santner
    Southee
    Boult
    Ferguson/Henry

    Sodhi can come in if Santner is misfiring but that should be a extreme fail-safe otherwise Santner's batting gives him a definite edge.


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    29,378
    Mentioned
    990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Ideal? With everyone in top form?

    1) Imam ul Haq
    2) Fakhar Zaman
    3) Babar Azam
    4) Haris Sohail
    5) Umar Akmal (wk)
    6) Shoaib Malik (c)
    7) Shadab Khan
    8) Faheem Ashraf
    9) Mohammad Amir
    10) Hasan Ali
    11) Junaid Khan

    12) Shaheen Shah Afridi

    Six top batsmen (in form) with a strong lower-order to finish games off and act as an insurance policy. Four top bowlers (when in form) along with three all-rounders/part-timers to fulfill the fifth bowling quota as well as act as an insurance policy.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imam
    Shan
    Babar
    Sarfraz
    Malik
    Hafeez
    Imad
    Shadab
    Amir/Faheem
    Hasan
    Shaheen

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    204
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For pakistan
    Fakhar
    Shaan
    Babar
    Sarfaraz
    Hafeez
    Asad Shafiq
    Agha salman
    Sohail khan
    Shahdab
    Hassan ali
    Shaheen

  23. #103
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    1,586
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianpanacea View Post
    For pakistan
    Fakhar
    Shaan
    Babar
    Sarfaraz
    Hafeez
    Asad Shafiq
    Agha salman
    Sohail khan
    Shahdab
    Hassan ali
    Shaheen
    please stick to indian XI

  24. #104
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    726
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Pak team and hopefully someone talks some sense to Inzi and he will follow this. This is the only team that can win the World Cup

    Sharjeel
    Salahahudin
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Haris
    Rizwan
    Saad
    Saud
    Umar
    Shoaib(c)
    Shadab
    Faheem
    Amir
    Hasan
    Shaheen

  25. #105
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    1,594
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sharjeel/Imam
    Fakhar
    Babar
    hafeez
    umer akmal
    sarfaraz/rizwan
    shadab
    Faheem
    Amir
    Hassan
    shaheen


    only fighters rise up from the dust..

  26. #106
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rohit
    Dhawan
    Kohli
    Gill
    Dhoni (He isn't going anywhere so I made my peace with it)
    Pant
    Pandya/Kedar
    Bhuvi
    Kuldeep
    Chahal/Jaddu
    Bumrah

    But knowing our management we most probably ain't getting rid of Biryani Rayudu or Nidahas Karthik anytime soon.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    1,586
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    Rohit
    Dhawan
    Kohli
    Gill
    Dhoni (He isn't going anywhere so I made my peace with it)
    Pant
    Pandya/Kedar
    Bhuvi
    Kuldeep
    Chahal/Jaddu
    Bumrah

    But knowing our management we most probably ain't getting rid of Biryani Rayudu or Nidahas Karthik anytime soon.
    pant deserves a run in the test side not odi

  28. #108
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    pant deserves a run in the test side not odi
    Kyu bhai? Why do you think so? he is young, talented, shown immense improvement in temperament, handled top bowlers in alien conditions, can bat at a higher strike rate, would be a serious upgrade over Rayudu or karthik.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    1,586
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    Kyu bhai? Why do you think so? he is young, talented, shown immense improvement in temperament, handled top bowlers in alien conditions, can bat at a higher strike rate, would be a serious upgrade over Rayudu or karthik.
    yeah but his list a average says otherwise.

    he should perform in domestic circuit first in list a..

    i'd put him in India A side so he can get some experience playing overseas.

    is rayudu a lock for the world cup?

  30. #110
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    1,506
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh ODI squad:

    1. Tamim Iqbal--Batsman
    2. Liton Das--Batsman
    3. Mushfiqur Rahim--Batsman
    4. Shakib Al Hasan--Allrounder
    5. Mahmudullah--Batsman
    6. Sabbir Rahman--Batsman
    7. Soumya Sarkar--Batsman
    8. Mohammad Saifuddin--Allrounder
    9. Mashrafe Mortaza--Bowler
    10. Mustafizur Rahman--Bowler
    11. Rubel Hossain--Bowler


    Bench: Khaled Ahmed, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Nayeem Hasan, Taskin Ahmed

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    yeah but his list a average says otherwise.

    he should perform in domestic circuit first in list a..

    i'd put him in India A side so he can get some experience playing overseas.

    is rayudu a lock for the world cup?
    Fair enough, although I believe he will do well given a run this time. He is in super form, at the peak of his confidence, scored two centuries in his first two series against top quality bowlers in overseas conditions and that speaks volume about his abilities. Sometimes domestic stats don't reflect true potential. I think he should be blooded in purely as a batsman, could provide that much needed firepower down the order. TBH even if he doesn't perform as expected, I really don't think he will do any worse than Rayudu or Karthik.

    Yes unfortunately Rayudu is a lock atm I am afraid. He has to fail miserably in coming matches to be dropped for WC.

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    Bangladesh ODI squad:

    1. Tamim Iqbal--Batsman
    2. Liton Das--Batsman
    3. Mushfiqur Rahim--Batsman
    4. Shakib Al Hasan--Allrounder
    5. Mahmudullah--Batsman
    6. Sabbir Rahman--Batsman
    7. Soumya Sarkar--Batsman
    8. Mohammad Saifuddin--Allrounder
    9. Mashrafe Mortaza--Bowler
    10. Mustafizur Rahman--Bowler
    11. Rubel Hossain--Bowler


    Bench: Khaled Ahmed, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Nayeem Hasan, Taskin Ahmed
    Why would you want Sabbir? Isn't he an utter failure in both intl and domestics? Other than that this is a pretty good team I think. Not sure about Soumya's current form though but since your middle order is quite strong I guess you could afford someone like him down the order, could win matches on his own on his day.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    7,065
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Rohit,
    Shikhar,
    Kohli
    Dhoni
    Kedar
    Karthik
    Pandya
    Chahal/Shami
    Bhuvi
    Kuldeep
    Bumrah

    I would like Gill as well but again it depends on how many chances he gets in the lead up to the World Cup. He will probably play in the last 2 ODI's here as Kohli is not available for those games.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    1,506
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    Why would you want Sabbir? Isn't he an utter failure in both intl and domestics? Other than that this is a pretty good team I think. Not sure about Soumya's current form though but since your middle order is quite strong I guess you could afford someone like him down the order, could win matches on his own on his day.
    Yeah I wasn't sure on Sabbir or Soumya. However, Mashrafe explains that in Eng they have to face likes of Bumrah, Rabada, Boult, Starc, Anderson and according to him supposedly Sabbir is one of few batsman who can pace the innings down the order in those conditions.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    Yeah I wasn't sure on Sabbir or Soumya. However, Mashrafe explains that in Eng they have to face likes of Bumrah, Rabada, Boult, Starc, Anderson and according to him supposedly Sabbir is one of few batsman who can pace the innings down the order in those conditions.
    Was he being sarcastic or something? I have high respect for Mashrafee but he couldn't be more wrong on this one. Sabbir can do many things from beating up children to teasing a fellow cricketer's wife but pacing an innings ain't one of them. Liton and Soumya down the order with Tamim, Imrul opening will provide both stability and firepower, this Sabbir is a joke and that too a very lame one, no offence.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    424
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giri26 View Post
    Rohit,
    Shikhar,
    Kohli
    Dhoni
    Kedar
    Karthik
    Pandya
    Chahal/Shami
    Bhuvi
    Kuldeep
    Bumrah

    I would like Gill as well but again it depends on how many chances he gets in the lead up to the World Cup. He will probably play in the last 2 ODI's here as Kohli is not available for those games.
    I hope and pray he does good. Not sure how much experience Kohli wants in the team, this is a cricket team not elderly care home. Our middle order is a joke.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    34,374
    Mentioned
    2575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Imam-ul-Haq
    Fakhar Zaman
    Babar Azam
    Haris Sohail
    Mohammad Hafeez
    Shoaib Malik
    Shadab Khan
    Sarfraz Ahmed* (WK)
    Hasan Ali
    Mohammad Amir
    Shaheen Afridi

    Bench: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan, Imad Wasim, Junaid Khan

    Standby: Hussain Talat, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Usman Shinwari

    Realistically, that's the best we can get. Talat & Usman don't have enough big match experience, therefore Junaid & Imad get preference.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  38. #118
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Rawalakot, Kashmir
    Runs
    246
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1. Fakhar Zaman
    2. Shan Masood
    3. Babar Azam
    4. Haris Sohail
    5. Umar Akmal
    6. Rizwan/Sarfaraz -- Depends on Safaraz/Rizwan's future ODI performances, atm i prefer Rizwan over Sarfaraz
    7. Shadab Khan
    8. Immad Wasim -- I don’t see any good fast bowling all rounder in the present setup
    9. Hasan Ali
    10. Mohammad Amir/Junaid
    11. Shaheen Afridi


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •