User Tag List

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is Zeeshan Malik being ignored for PSL despite his obvious talent and stellar performances?

Last year, it was a surprise he wasn't selected. This year it is unforgivable...

Anyone know why?

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not sure. I was IU would pick him instead of Farhan.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It is a fault of Fans who know domestic Cricket inside out.

It is our collective failure.

With every franchise there are Sports Journalists now and we failed to tag them them on social media with these deserving names.

I tagged Shoaib Malik etc today where I mentioned Waqas Ahmed, Haseeb ur Rehman , Zeshan Malik , Ahsan Ali & Asif Afridi but it was too late.

Many renowned Sports Journalists and Constants won't be knowing who is Asif Afridi for instance.

We need to highlight players like Zeeshan Malik etc more and more on Social media. I told this forum 3 years ago that Zeshan will play for Pak in coming years and he will InshaAllah and at that time Zeshan was only 16-17 and had not played for even Pak U-19.

In a 3rd world country systems aren't developed as like 1st world so mamy deserving players mis out on different levels due to multiple factors. Zeshan is under PCB's wings since age 13-14 and at U-19 level regionally and district wise he was a prolific scorer across all formats with no match amongst 30 odd districts and regions but after playing for Pakistan U-16 & U-19 no department was smart enough to spot his talent and skillset hence he did not get decent shot at FC & List A level until now. (3-4 years wasted already).

Rawalpindi also failed to give him decent run.

He just got consistent run lately and scored 3-4 List A centuries in QEA Cup. If I with any team Zeshan would have been my first pick as a local batsman in Emerging Category but Alas.

Anyhow message for Zeshan is سر سٹ کے work hard. Stay grounded (These List A 100's shouldn't make him fly). Also no need to get demotivated.

If he stays grounded, works hard, remains disciplined that in next 2 years He will be playing for Pakistan across all formats. Some improvements n focus needed towards offside play.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th November 2018 at 20:10.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Not that surprising, these guys who are owners and their crew are as clueless as they come. They probably don't cross check stats or anything, just want to throw some money. Probably choose the guy with the catchiest name or ones with the names from the same tribe as them or something. Sounds crazy and backwards, but rest assured that is how it works over there.

Instead of running behind BCCI trying to lick its butt, PCB should try to improve the quality of their own competitions. They have meaningless roles like brand president for Wasim Akram, gol gappe ka department head, just to throw money, when they could use their money for some quality control, make sure the teams are picking players on merit and not just being handed a hat with slips of paper with random names on it to draft players.

Even top notch foreign players got robbed off a place for some jokers. If PSL is to become something more than a league for rejects, retirees, and banned/corrupt players, then there is some work to do.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As usual him and kamran ghulam gets ignored. While awful players get selected none other then grandad misbah.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs pawa.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From a very very and very reliable source :-
    He was assured by a franchise that he will be their 2nd supplementary pick, one of the member of that franchise even called him and said same thing. Apparently it has something to do with Shakeel and Co. and it's only reason why wasn't picked, the franchise picked another talented youngster(who is also good but nowhere close when compared to Zeeshan) instead of him.

Zeeshan is very demotivated and is thinking of quitting Cricket.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th November 2018 at 20:18.

Meri Barbaadiyan Durust Magar...
    Too Bata Kya Tujhe Sawaab Mila...

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    He was assured by a franchise that he will be their 2nd supplementary pick, one of the member of that franchise even called him and said same thing. Apparently it has something to do with Shakeel and Co. and it's only reason why wasn't picked, the franchise picked another talented youngster(who is also good but nowhere close when compared to Zeeshan) instead of him.

Been following Pakistan cricket since 2003 and I think it's finally time to say goodbye. I don't think I have missed any games of Pakistan in all of them years. With pathetic performance of yesterday and now seeing all the rubbbish gets selected every year and deserving ones ignored is disheartening of us fans let alone the players themselves. I still will watch them play at times but will try no to be emotionally attached and won't be wasting my time watching shameless people like hafeez, misbah, sarfraz etc play.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th November 2018 at 20:19.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why is PSL so important in Pak that a former under-19 captain feels so demotivated at not being picked??
    PSL did not even exist few years back
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 20th November 2018 at 20:19.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was assured by a franchise that he will be their 2nd supplementary pick, one of the member of that franchise even called him and said same thing. Apparently it has something to do with Shakeel Cancer and Co. and it's only reason why wasn't picked, the franchise picked another talented youngster(who is also good but nowhere close when compared to Zeeshan) instead of him.

Which franchise?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Names are not really important but Zeeshan Malik has been let down a second time now. Same thing happened last season when an important regional official called up a franchise and asked them not to pick Zeeshan because of 'attitude issues'.

He had scored 2 hundreds in 3 innings in the talent hunt program and had the weight of more runs behind his back.

He has been seriously let down and wants to move away from cricket now.
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 20th November 2018 at 21:01.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    This is a disaster for players like Badar, Zeeshan, Ghulam, Arshad .... because I doubt PCB's CS ever bother to look beyond PSL for new talent (with one exception).

Otherwise, it should have been a blessing in disguise - T20 is not the place for young budding career. I saw one domestic game recently (WAPDA v HBL), where Arshad had a decent opening spell, then Captain chit didn't bother to bring him till 50th over and kid went for plenty in last over. He was probably bowling the last over without proper warming as I felt Captain certainly found he has one last over to finish!!!

This would be exactly the case for each of these players - if they were picked, I am sure still Zeeshan would have batted at 6, Badar at 7 while Arshad would have bowled 2 overs & Ghulam 1 (then bat at 9). Emerging quota is a bull sh!t, just to keep fans (& PP) chilled that PSL is doing great staff for PAK's future. Unless, some cap is put on the average age of the squad & playing XI, Misbahs & MoHas & KAkmals will be trolling PSL for 10 more years, before they need assistance to come to field.

These kids would have been financially benefited for sure, probably that's going to hurt them most.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Otherwise, it should have been a blessing in disguise - T20 is not the place for young budding career. I saw one domestic game recently (WAPDA v HBL), where Arshad had a decent opening spell, then Captain didn't bother to bring him till 50th over and kid went for plenty in last over. He was probably bowling the last over without proper warming as I felt Captain certainly found he has one last over to finish!!!
    Captain Fantastic

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Which franchise?
    From the clues provided it seems to be Islamabad. Shakeel has influence there, Zeeshan also plays from Rawalpindi. They picked Nasir Nawaz, who would be the mentioned talented youngster.

But I would love to be wrong given that IU is my team..

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    Why is PSL so important in Pak that a former under-19 captain feels so demotivated at not being picked??
    Zeeshan has been mistreated by his regional team as well. He hardly ever gets picked despite giving performances. If I remember correctly he got 3 LA games this season and in 2 of those he scored 140+. His LA average is also 50+ I think. If UN talkz is right Shakeel Shiekh has kept him out who is probably the person keeping him out in domestic games and who according to rumors is the reason why Sadaf Hussain has never gotten an opportunity

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdi View Post
    Zeeshan has been mistreated by his regional team as well. He hardly ever gets picked despite giving performances. If I remember correctly he got 3 LA games this season and in 2 of those he scored 140+. His LA average is also 50+ I think. If UN talkz is right Shakeel Shiekh has kept him out who is probably the person keeping him out in domestic games and who according to rumors is the reason why Sadaf Hussain has never gotten an opportunity
    3 hundreds in 4 matches, but the rest of the post is spot on.

Two players from Shaikh's club in Islamabad have been selected over Zeeshan Malik. Those 2 players are really talented but their performances have nothing on Malik.

All 3 should have ideally been selected

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

What is Shakeel Shaikh's age? I want to calculate how long we have to put up with him because it seems like he has more power in Pakistan cricket than Imran Khan ever had or ever will.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PSL franchises love oldies that's why.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zeeshan should try prime minister complaint cell. Shakeel Sheikh has to go.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

Basically he was told by a senior player that he would be picked for PSL4 but that of course turned out not to be true.

He's really gutted as one would expect.

Silver lining is though he is seriously thinking about leaving Pindi region cricket - in fact he is playing for Multan in the National T20 tournament.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

Basically he was told by a senior player that he would be picked for PSL4 but that of course turned out not to be true.

Silver lining is though he is seriously thinking about leaving Pindi region cricket - in fact he is playing for Multan in the National T20 tournament.
    Pleasing. The quicker he leaves this corrupt pindi system, the better.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess lack of understanding of real potential and bad selections are the big problems in PCB. We have got so much talent coming through but nobody has the guts to pick a talented guy, groom him and play him at a level he deserves.

Players are still coming through but unlike the times of Imran or in 90s nobody has the eye to see the potential. Its all about stats of domestics now a days.

NZ with 4-5 million population manages their player and have a much much better eye for whatever talent they have got and then grooming that person for international level.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

That would be best for him to leave this pindi region.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I guess lack of understanding of real potential and bad selections are the big problems in PCB. We have got so much talent coming through but nobody has the guts to pick a talented guy, groom him and play him at a level he deserves.

Players are still coming through but unlike the times of Imran or in 90s nobody has the eye to see the potential. Its all about stats of domestics now a days.

NZ with 4-5 million population manages their player and have a much much better eye for whatever talent they have got and then grooming that person for international level.
    Yes and no. You are right on selection issues etc and most managements failing to select players based on potential but the problem here (Zeeshan's non selection) didm't arise because people were only looking at stats. Fact is the likes of Zeeshan have been performing at domestic level and so they would have been top contenders even on stats alone.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

You have to ask some psl owners and managers to consider this name.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any takers for ‘tabdeeli’?

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    You have to ask some psl owners and managers to consider this name.
    And they will say who is he.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Any takers for ‘tabdeeli’?
    The PSL owners and coaches will say, who is he and whether he is a bowler or batsman.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The PSL owners and coaches will say, who is he and whether he is a bowler or batsman.
    Sounds about right. It will be their Ďwho datí moment.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    On a serious note, I think the franchises will come up with something along the lines of Ďhe didnít fit into our combinationí or something like that. They had to force QG to pick a player from Balochistan last year.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

Leaving Pindi would be good for him.

I remember speaking with Hammad Azam in late 2011 and I suggested that he moves away from Pindi Rams and plays for some other team as I had felt that in past two T20 tournaments he was not being given fair chances by his captain (You can guess who can it was) who also was an allrounder and knew that providing opportunities to shine to Hammad in televised games would be good for Hammad and bad for captain. So he made sure that Hammad did not get to bat or bowl the way Hammad should have been.

Hammad told me that he does not want to do that. He said Pindi is good place for him to be and he expects that this is his best chance to be noticed. I would not be surprised that Hammad was also likely given the assurance by senior(s) (I would not be surprised if it were more than one senior, because they all look after each other's interests) and now in 2018, Hammad is no more.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    SW Uk
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pal owners want to chase the allmighty dollor, they want winners and proven players, the want the crowds the shout for thyre playing superstars , they won't risk players like Zeeshan or Ghulam, pal is all about money and very little to do with pakistans untapped cricket talent . The same goes for the directors managers coaches,

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Yes and no. You are right on selection issues etc and most managements failing to select players based on potential but the problem here (Zeeshan's non selection) didm't arise because people were only looking at stats. Fact is the likes of Zeeshan have been performing at domestic level and so they would have been top contenders even on stats alone.
    Agreed, considering his current list A season alone he deserved to be selected as emerging player or atleast as supplementary pick.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misia View Post
    Pal owners want to chase the allmighty dollor, they want winners and proven players, the want the crowds the shout for thyre playing superstars , they won't risk players like Zeeshan or Ghulam, pal is all about money and very little to do with pakistans untapped cricket talent . The same goes for the directors managers coaches,
    None of the emerging players are known faces to most of the crowd.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many stellar performances has he put in T20s because he's only played 2 matches time is on his side he'll get his chance Misbah is being picked at 45 age contacts and experience count double in Pakistan today.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    It is one of the best t20 tournaments in the World so of course he will be gutted. He would have faced international class bowlers here. And the selectors seem to only care about this tournament. And also don’t forget the financial aspect of this tournament. Youngsters like him will not get many chances to earn that big money in their careers.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And they will say who is he.
    Shocking! They must have done at least some level of research, before finalizing the picks. It is not very hard to spot a guy like Zeeshan who has been performing consistently. Or is it all 'p@rchi' system?

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
    Leaving Pindi would be good for him.

I remember speaking with Hammad Azam in late 2011 and I suggested that he moves away from Pindi Rams and plays for some other team as I had felt that in past two T20 tournaments he was not being given fair chances by his captain (You can guess who can it was) who also was an allrounder and knew that providing opportunities to shine to Hammad in televised games would be good for Hammad and bad for captain. So he made sure that Hammad did not get to bat or bowl the way Hammad should have been.

Hammad told me that he does not want to do that. He said Pindi is good place for him to be and he expects that this is his best chance to be noticed. I would not be surprised that Hammad was also likely given the assurance by senior(s) (I would not be surprised if it were more than one senior, because they all look after each other's interests) and now in 2018, Hammad is no more.
    There is a fear of the unknown. I had the same conversation several times with Hammad, but the fear was regarding what will happen if he did leave Pindi and whether he would be totally ignored.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donít know anything about him but if he is sulking and thinking of quitting then maybe there is something wrong with his attitude? A better approach would be him accepting it and going away and scoring heavily so that he canít be ignored.

Talented players not getting selected happens everywhere in every sport, you have to put in the graft to get to the pinnacle. Batting requires mental strength and giving a spot to someone easily will not aid them in the long term, best examples of this are Umar Akmal and Ahmed Shezad.

The selectors of course could handle this better by talking to the players not selected and set them a plan of action, tell them what they need to work on to get picked.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling IU would have picked him if not for the openers they already have.

Their managers are the only one who seem to have a thing for youngsters.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st November 2018 at 04:00.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with Zeeshan.

Cant you ask Mickey to ask his owners to get him in the Karachi Kings squad give him couple of games if he hits off he could be the finisher Pakistan needs for World Cup same could apply for Badar aswell

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I got the feeling that franchises are picking emerging players that are in sync with the overall composition of the teams. In other words, they get to pick youngsters when the overall combination of a squad is more or less decided. My solution is that the emerging players should be picked at the beginning of the draft. In this way the nucleus of the teams are built around youngsters. So in this way talented players like Zeeshan Malik don’t miss out on the opportunity of playing in psl.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 21st November 2018 at 17:59.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If it was another team Zeeshan would be starting in the national team let even being not picked for the PSL. Overlooking him for the PSL is shocking really.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fakhar has cemented one opening spot till the WC.
    Imams place is still not secured and with Zeeshan being a right handed opener smashing the domestic scene maybe he is best kept out for the good of others.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    Cant you ask Mickey to ask his owners to get him in the Karachi Kings squad give him couple of games if he hits off he could be the finisher Pakistan needs for World Cup same could apply for Badar aswell
    Sent a vide of Zeeshan to Mickey today.

Also sent him Jaahid Ali's stats

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ik92yk09sa17 View Post
    I don’t know anything about him but if he is sulking and thinking of quitting then maybe there is something wrong with his attitude? A better approach would be him accepting it and going away and scoring heavily so that he can’t be ignored.

Talented players not getting selected happens everywhere in every sport, you have to put in the graft to get to the pinnacle. Batting requires mental strength and giving a spot to someone easily will not aid them in the long term, best examples of this are Umar Akmal and Ahmed Shezad.

The selectors of course could handle this better by talking to the players not selected and set them a plan of action, tell them what they need to work on to get picked.
    He's not sulking or thinking of quitting.

In fact he is looking to sort his future out by moving on from Pindi.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rather than toiling away in domestics and facing rejection after rejection, Zeeshan Malik would be better served in pushing his mamu or chachu in getting a spot on the PCB selection committee because that seems like a sure shot way of getting a spot in the side whether you deserve it or not.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Rather than toiling away in domestics and facing rejection after rejection, Zeeshan Malik would be better served in pushing his mamu or chachu in getting a spot on the PCB selection committee because that seems like a sure shot way of getting a spot in the side whether you deserve it or not.
    He wouldn’t even required to play in PSL for that to happen.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He’s the next generation’s Fawad Alam.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    PCB's domestic schedule is messed up - National T20 should have been played before PSL draft or they could have deferred draft by a month. A 3rd solution can be a split draft - for 12 International & top local players in 1st round (+ sup.) & another one for 4 local Silver picks after NT20. Also, this 10 players retention is too high - shouldn't be more than 1-1-1-2 (in 4 categories).

He is in tremendous form, should score lots of runs in NT20 (provided that he gets the chance to open), but it might be too late, unless PSL allows additional picks; even then his chances of starting game is close to zero.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 22nd November 2018 at 00:59.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    PCB's domestic schedule is messed up - National T20 should have been played before PSL draft
    Absolutely spot on.

It was the common sense approach, but unfortunately common sense and Pakistan cricket don't go hand in hand very often.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ummm..

So, who is he and why did he deserve to be selected ahead of everyone else?

Why so much hype? Never heard of his name before.

Is he quality against the pacers and able to smash them everywhere? Or just like a hyped up Kamran Ghulam who is nothing of substance in real?

If he really was setting things on fire with his ability, his name would've been everywhere.

In this case I likely don't know a lot as I don't know his game.

What bowlers he has played against, on what pitches, and how did he score? If someone can tell me this, preferably show in a video, that'd be great.

Looking forward to it.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Remind me. Which PSL side does Imam play for?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    ummm..

So, who is he and why did he deserve to be selected ahead of everyone else?

Why so much hype? Never heard of his name before.

Is he quality against the pacers and able to smash them everywhere? Or just like a hyped up Kamran Ghulam who is nothing of substance in real?

If he really was setting things on fire with his ability, his name would've been everywhere.

In this case I likely don't know a lot as I don't know his game.

What bowlers he has played against, on what pitches, and how did he score? If someone can tell me this, preferably show in a video, that'd be great.

Looking forward to it.
    Bhai all information and videos are available in his Talent Spotter thread.

You can go and check there for your own satisfaction and then form your (informed) opinion
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 22nd November 2018 at 01:43.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent a vide of Zeeshan to Mickey today.
    Good of you to do this.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolz so Jahid ali was picked by Rashid Latif and Micky asked does he bowl,lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont forget him too.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not sulking or thinking of quitting.

In fact he is looking to sort his future out by moving on from Pindi.
    I was just going by what UN_talkz mentioned in his post. Itís good that he isnít, heís still very young and has plenty of time. Taking rejection with a positive mindset could really up his game and help him with his long term goal which should be to represent Pakistan.

If he did respond the way UN_talkz stated then that would ring alarms bells about his attitude.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Bhai all information and videos are available in his Talent Spotter thread.

You can go and check there for your own satisfaction and then form your (informed) opinion
    Thank you.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Because he doesn't have pawa.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because he is not elder than Misbah and Afridi

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Gujrat
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely spot on.

It was the common sense approach, but unfortunately common sense and Pakistan cricket don't go hand in hand very often.
    Sir why slection committee ignoring saud shakeel

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woow so if someone is mistreated in Pakistan , they don't have a right to voice their misfortune because they have attitude issues????? Whats wrong with the people of Pakistan? This kid looks like a good cricketer and deserved a chance to shine in PSL but he didn't get it so now he wants to move out of the circus which is Pindi cricket and people have a problem with that..... Pakistani people need to open their mind...
    Last edited by Rana; 18th February 2019 at 20:10. Reason: Grammer