Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 102 of 102
  1. #81
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    17,668
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


  2. #82
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,638
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Doesn't matter whose wicket he has taken if he doesn't turn enough than he will get thrashed in international cricket once the novelty factor runs off.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,638
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its really sad stuff when we start praising players who doesn't even have their basic skills , fast bowlers needs to have at least one way consistent movement and with pace around 135-140k , spinners needs to have at least one way sharp turn and an arm bowl or a disguise straighter one at least

  4. #84
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    999
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Its really sad stuff when we start praising players who doesn't even have their basic skills , fast bowlers needs to have at least one way consistent movement and with pace around 135-140k , spinners needs to have at least one way sharp turn and an arm bowl or a disguise straighter one at least
    I don't know what game you were watching. He gets nice drift and good turn on his stock ball.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    71,083
    Mentioned
    1544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    4 good finds for Pakistan in this PSL:

    Umer Khan
    Mohammad Hasnain
    Mohammad Musa
    Haris Rauf



  6. #86
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,005
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    today in Karachi he was turning the ball better than in UAE; should work to turn ball everywhere

  7. #87
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    12,917
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    today in Karachi he was turning the ball better than in UAE; should work to turn ball everywhere
    I havent seen any of his bowling today but if the lad can turn into a spinning spinner, he has a massive future because his temperament isn't in doubt.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    2,356
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    4 good finds for Pakistan in this PSL:

    Umer Khan
    Mohammad Hasnain
    Mohammad Musa
    Haris Rauf
    any batsmen?

  9. #89
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    5,897
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Doesn't matter whose wicket he has taken if he doesn't turn enough than he will get thrashed in international cricket once the novelty factor runs off.
    This people, is what happens when you comment without watching the game.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    71,083
    Mentioned
    1544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    any batsmen?
    If I am being honest, no stand-out and consistent batsman.



  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,872
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bowling with 4 overs is completely different to bowling with 10 overs.

    With 4 overs, chance of taking wicket is high as batsman is likely to go for bigger shots.

    I donít see Umer Khan being effective in ODIís if he doesnít spin consistently. Iím not convinced. Much rather have Z. Gohar in the ODI side.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    5,641
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    If I am being honest, no stand-out and consistent batsman.
    Are you not impressed by Ahsan Ali?

    Has shown a lot of composure.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    11,582
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_14 View Post
    Bowling with 4 overs is completely different to bowling with 10 overs.

    With 4 overs, chance of taking wicket is high as batsman is likely to go for bigger shots.

    I don’t see Umer Khan being effective in ODI’s if he doesn’t spin consistently. I’m not convinced. Much rather have Z. Gohar in the ODI side.
    He does have the ability to spin the ball, not as consistent or as big as Zafar, but he is a smart operator and out thinks the batsmen. I think he will have a very successful career in all formats inshaAllah


    You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    1,560
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How has he not been considered. Bowling wise I think he is superior to Imad who is a one trick pony. I don't know how his batting or fielding is but this kid should have been tried.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    7,491
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_14 View Post
    Bowling with 4 overs is completely different to bowling with 10 overs.

    With 4 overs, chance of taking wicket is high as batsman is likely to go for bigger shots.

    I donít see Umer Khan being effective in ODIís if he doesnít spin consistently. Iím not convinced. Much rather have Z. Gohar in the ODI side.
    Its T20 he is playing, that is why he have to dart it in some times but you can see spin and bounce in the Waltonís dismissal today

  16. #96
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    7,491
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad saad View Post
    Its really sad stuff when we start praising players who doesn't even have their basic skills , fast bowlers needs to have at least one way consistent movement and with pace around 135-140k , spinners needs to have at least one way sharp turn and an arm bowl or a disguise straighter one at least
    He has an arm ball, you can see that in Corey Anderson and Russouw dismissal. You need to have certain skills to get success agaisnt the quality of players he has bowled and gotten out.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    5,758
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    .
    Posters should watch this video before commenting that he cant spin the bowl.

    He can spin it plus has a great arm ball too.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  18. #98
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    7,491
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Posters should watch this video before commenting that he cant spin the bowl.

    He can spin it plus has a great arm ball too.
    Exactly, thanks for sharing the video.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    2,484
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    His talent is wasted in KK. Hope he move to a franchise that is more likely to win the championship. KK has robbed him of the opportunity to become this year's leading wicket taker.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,638
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
    I don't know what game you were watching. He gets nice drift and good turn on his stock ball.
    I am talking about genuine turn like Kuldeep Yadav , Saeed Ajmal , Warne , Murli , Ashwin , even Yasir gets it to turn on some days but we all know that he is not a consistent turner of the ball and really struggles when things are not going his ways especially in shorter formats. Same thing could happen to Umer Khan as well if he doesn't develop in to a turning spinner.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    6,588
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad saad View Post
    I am talking about genuine turn like Kuldeep Yadav , Saeed Ajmal , Warne , Murli , Ashwin , even Yasir gets it to turn on some days but we all know that he is not a consistent turner of the ball and really struggles when things are not going his ways especially in shorter formats. Same thing could happen to Umer Khan as well if he doesn't develop in to a turning spinner.
    bhai watch the match rather then spread sheets he was the only one who was turning it yesterday looked couple of notches above Sahdab and Imad.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,638
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    bhai watch the match rather then spread sheets he was the only one who was turning it yesterday looked couple of notches above Sahdab and Imad.
    I have seen him enough to conclude that he is not a genuine turner of the ball , he may have been turning it yesterday but is he gonna turn on almost every surface consistently? NO.
    Would take Zafar Gohar over him any day of the week , the guy can turn it square even on roads.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •