Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This World Cup will see the rise of Kuldeep Yadav

Imo,Kuldeep yadav in just more than one year in ODI cricket has done greater things than any spinner i have seen since warne and murali.(leaving out chucker ajmal)He has run through batting line ups regularly in SENA conditions and ofcourse at home.Batsmen were either looking clueless against his google or getting decieved in flight.Kuldeep yadav will be India's trump card at the world cup,if he like warne in 1999 can run through the opposition batting line up in any of the knockouts India will have a good shot at the cup despite horrid middle order.
    This world cup will see the rise of kuldeep yadav ,and first true step to his road to ATG status.

Bumpable thread,but i'm saying it - Kuldeep yadav's time has come.All teams beware.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th February 2019 at 14:51.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    world class prospect .he will be vital for india

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Brisbane, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely incredible spinner, has all the makings of a legendary bowler.

I haven't enjoyed watching a spinner bowl as much since Warney.

Hopefully he can go easy against us in the WC.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kuldeep Yadavs biggest strength is the surprise element. Most of the international players arent used to playing Chinamen bowlers and they are like rare species. Kohli has handled him brilliantly by not playing him every game and use him as a hidden weapon. He surely will be India's trump card come the big time.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He's a left arm wrist spinner.

When was the last time we had one of those in world cricket? Pretty cool.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has already done it.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No doubt. He’s a special bowler. India are ensuring they protect his novelty factor. Will do damage at the World Cup.

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will go against the grain and might grate some posters here cough*mamoon*cough but I do not find him in the elite class of spinners aka warne or murali. He is good donít get me wrong but part of the reason is we have not seen a good chinaman in years hence he is benefiting from it once teams get used to him that will be his big test.

I will stretch my neck out and say he will retire among tier 2 Indian spinners in their history.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this bowler is a bit different because encountering the whole left arm wrist spin thing takes time to get used to. such bowlers are rarely seen in domestic and international circuit
    i know england collapsed against him in their first game and proceeeded to play him with ease in later odis.

kuldeep yadav is basically an indian ajantha mendis.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I wrote in another thread: the things I do with a plastic ball while chucking and playing with my kids he does it with a real ball.

You have no idea what way it is spinning, if you can’t pick him you have to use your feet, even then it’s dangerous, either getting stumped or edging it straight to the fielders.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    I will go against the grain and might grate some posters here cough*mamoon*cough but I do not find him in the elite class of spinners aka warne or murali. He is good donít get me wrong but part of the reason is we have not seen a good chinaman in years hence he is benefiting from it once teams get used to him that will be his big test.
    I will stretch my neck out and say he will retire among tier 2 Indian spinners in their history.
    His average in last 2 matches of a series is 65

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's as consistent as Kohli in LOIs. Amazing find for India. The way he bamboozled Williamson in the last T20 was amazing. Kane had been playing him for a couple of years now. The "novelty" factor is nonsense. He can turn the ball both ways and has amazing drift. Attacks the batsman always. Added a fast ball to his armory recently and is already reported to be working on a slider to be unleashed in the world cup.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is the biggest threat, i think. Some would argue that India has Kohli, but kohli or not, India will and has the power to amass serious total, chasing or batting first. Its the 3 prong bowling attack, which is lethal, spearheaded by yadav, chahal and bumrah

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did not do much in England last tour after the first ODI, and English are one if the worst spin playing team. Like Chahal he is hyped. Both are good but not Ajmal, Saqlain level. Players will get used to his variation and will be no more effective than Shadab, as was proven on the English tour.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is one thing knowing what is coming down, totally different thing to actually play it. Reading him from the hand is the absolute minimum that you need to do if you want to play him. I hope we figure out a way against him in the WC match. Perhaps go all guns blazing and make him lose his confidence and start sending half trackers.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have already seen his rise as his record speaks for itself however, what we have to see is that if he can continue this when batsmen start to read him better after playing more against him.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lil Magician. A key part of this Indian squad. Will expose a lot of hacks this world cup.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kul-Cha along with Bumrah have the ability to win the WC for India because middle order will collapse like a house of cards when facing top teams. It'll be up to them.

Hat tip to Kohli for providing support to them and by using them judiciously. Sometimes, he can be a good captain.