Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    High on hyperbole, low on facts. Peeps usually become like that when they're bitter and jealous. He's doing it for you too Mamoon, learn to appreciate good happening to and for Pakistan
    No point trying to convince an attention seeker. He is beefing up India; I think India still takes aid from the UK. He should just cross the border and leave for good. These people squeezed Pakistan thin and now have the audacity to say stuff.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    does it justify closing down the Uni?
    It is a sensitive area in the given context and that is all I am trying to tell you. There should be no compromise on security.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    says the guy who has no problem with taking money from a brutal murderer
    Yes and no. Ideally we would stand on our 2 feat but at this point in time, the Sharif's and AZ and Omni group have made that impossible. But do you have no shame in supporting a party that killers like Uzair Baluch on its books?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The problem is that I don't see this is a good thing. The immediate impact would be on our relationship with the Chinese who are clearly not happy with this arrangement. Plus, what happened in Pulwama is bound to have consequences as well. There is not much to be happy about at this time, but our people are celebrating because the nation is focused on PSL and the media is not reporting what happened in Pulwama.
    The Chinese will come around, they'll have to. Also they and Saudis are allies, so no big issue.

And what is there to report on Pulwana, the Indian army best up a youth, he waited a couple of years and got his revenge tenfold. Rather than accept its own failings, India decides to blame Pakistan, it's laughable. Of course I expect you to have bought into their hyperbole

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The problem is that I don't see this is a good thing. The immediate impact would be on our relationship with the Chinese who are clearly not happy with this arrangement. Plus, what happened in Pulwama is bound to have consequences as well. There is not much to be happy about at this time, but our people are celebrating because the nation is focused on PSL and the media is not reporting what happened in Pulwama.
    What happened in Pulwama is that Modi needs an election boost, as he is losing.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    What happened in Pulwama is that Modi needs an election boost, as he is losing.
    Pakistan will still bear the brunt. That is my worry.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    The Chinese will come around, they'll have to. Also they and Saudis are allies, so no big issue.

And what is there to report on Pulwana, the Indian army best up a youth, he waited a couple of years and got his revenge tenfold. Rather than accept its own failings, India decides to blame Pakistan, it's laughable. Of course I expect you to have bought into their hyperbole
    You can call it hyperbole, but there will be consequences for sure.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will still bear the brunt. That is my worry.
    Let them do their best.They have being doing their best in Baluchistan for 2 decades and in the end it was humiliation.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Some people will degrade on their motherland even if there is a war with their neighbours.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 18th February 2019 at 20:40.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    "investment", sure. Pakistan has been sold for $6B, it is not an investment.
    But your Duffer claimed that all the deals were done by him. Can you explain

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Looking at your anti PK views, I hope somebody like you stays far away from power as possible. We have enough traitors with the Sharif's and Zardaris,. We don't need anymore.
    Whatever I have said is for the betterment of the country, and if in the future Allah SWT bestows me with His mercy and provides me with the opportunity to help make a difference, I will only try to do what is best for the country and its people. You call me what you want and you can call my family corrupt, but as far as I am concerned, I do not need to work for a single day to live a comfortable life.

However, my desire to join Civil Service is only to make a difference and not rob the poor. You don't have to take my word of course, but it is fine as long as my conscience is clear. I am responsible for my own actions and not my family's. So far, the Almighty has protected me from earning haram and I hope that nothing chances on that front in the future.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    But your Duffer claimed that all the deals were done by him. Can you explain
    I am not concerned with what he says. He is not even the sharpest tool in his family.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I am not concerned with what he says. He is not even the sharpest tool in his family.
    Oh dear, this was the guy who you claimed was leading a competent govt? The only guy more confused than the duffer is you.

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are funny brother, very funny. You have created your own views, And you have right to do it.

Listen inshaAllah world is not revovlving by your views and will not. the claims
    Or the view is pure westerns or i say brainwashed.

May be pakistani army might be involved, Maybe not. The view you holding is its far from negotiative, because your mindset, or i say the brain have anti Pakistan view, And i hope people like you, NS and AZ should not do anything fron this time till day of judgement.

I follow quite a lot you. But i feel your brain can't go beyond one picture, you cannot see three side of picture itself.

This is for Mamoon

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree @ Manon point. It's like my gatekeeper takes my 70 rupees of every hundred to protect me from enemy & to give him that 70 I starved to death. So I am dying to prevent myself from death.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Sorry it @Mamoon point.

Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are people seriously bashing IK for seeking and receiving aid and investment from Saudi Arabia?

That is really quite pathetic. The rest of the world is continuing to deal with SA and with MBS, despite their critics in the media. Is Pakistan supposed to be held to some other standard? What a joke.

I am glad that things are going well between the two countries and I hope that these various investments will help Pakistan prosper.

Furthermore, there are long standing ties between Pak and SA, and so long as we manage this well, I'm all for it.

Good on IK and PTI for making most Pakistanis proud, unlike the bumbling fools who ran this country in the past.
    Last edited by Blistering Barnacle; 18th February 2019 at 03:02.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blistering Barnacle View Post
    Are people seriously bashing IK for seeking and receiving aid and investment from Saudi Arabia?

That is really quite pathetic. The rest of the world is continuing to deal with SA and with MBS, despite their critics in the media. Is Pakistan supposed to be held to some other standard? What a joke.

I am glad that things are going well between the two countries and I hope that these various investments will help Pakistan prosper.

Furthermore, there are long standing ties between Pak and SA, and so long as we manage this well, I'm all for it.

Good on IK and PTI for making most Pakistanis proud, unlike the bumbling fools who ran this country in the past.
    I think we must keep it in perspective- the only people hating this are the enemies of PK. No friend of PK is unhappy with this huge investment, on par with the biggest investment we have ever received. An investment that will save billions in Foreign exchange and create 1000's of jobs in Baluchistan and elsewhere. On the one hand Nooras are saying the investment is not happening/ it's wrong and the other, the duffer is taking credit for it. Confused, well your not the only one.

Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The easiest thing for India is to immediately blame Pakistan for any and all acts of rebellion against their rule, which includes suicide bombings. Wow, suddenly the focus is on Pakistan being a terrorist country, not on India's gross violation of human rights.

By pointing the finger at Pakistani, they are immediately absolved of crushing brutality and injustice against Kashmiris.. Just like the war on terror allowed the US and other countries to inflict human rights abuses against others.

People like Mamoon are living in a fantasy land where we Pakistanis are always the bad guys, we have no interest in peace or prosperity for ourselves and that we are out to somehow screw ourselves by being jerks to every other country. This is the weirdest idea and a frankly childish self-indulgently narcisstically fatal view to hold.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blistering Barnacle View Post

If you look closely, there is only one bitter, self-hating person in this thread. Everyone else (or any sane person) appears to be on the same page that IK is doing a great job for the country. The way he spoke for the labor workers today is just commendable.
    Last edited by iRfaN_LA; 18th February 2019 at 04:32.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys how's the isolation coming along?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like IK is so desperate for Saudi money he has even become the prince's driver..

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxfordchamp View Post
    Looks like IK is so desperate for Saudi money he has even become the prince's driver..
    The robbers before him who emptied our coffers let him little choice but to beg for our national's financial future. This simple point doesn't dawn on your Noora supporters, which isn't a surprise as supporting PMLN doesn't need a high IQ. Your leaders rely on you sheep to be clueless hence why they have pillaged us with impunity.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxfordchamp View Post
    Probably a little man with little thinking to say something like that.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever I have said is for the betterment of the country, and if in the future Allah SWT bestows me with His mercy and provides me with the opportunity to help make a difference, I will only try to do what is best for the country and its people. You call me what you want and you can call my family corrupt, but as far as I am concerned, I do not need to work for a single day to live a comfortable life.

However, my desire to join Civil Service is only to make a difference and not rob the poor. You don't have to take my word of course, but it is fine as long as my conscience is clear. I am responsible for my own actions and not my family's. So far, the Almighty has protected me from earning haram and I hope that nothing chances on that front in the future.
    So you want to be Imran Khan.

Good luck, wish you all the best.

in politics you make changes with what you have not what you donít.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman on Sunday expressed optimism about the economic future of Pakistan, saying his country had been waiting for a leadership like that of Prime Minister Imran Khan to partner with Islamabad in various areas.

Addressing a reception dinner at Prime Minister House hours after arriving in Pakistan, the crown prince — known as MBS for short — said Pakistan is a "dear country" to all Saudis and that the two countries "have walked together in tough and good times".

He said Pakistan today had a great future in store "with a great leadership", and noted that the country's GDP grew by 5 per cent in 2018.

"We believe that Pakistan is going to be a very, very important country in the coming future and we want to be sure we are part of that," the crown prince said.

Turning towards Prime Minister Khan, he said his country had been "waiting for that kind of a leadership" to partner with and "build a lot of things together".

He noted that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan today signed Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) for investment cooperation.

"We believe the amount of that kind of investment is US $20 billion," MBS said. "It's big, for phase one."

He expressed the hope that the investment will grow to bigger numbers in the coming years and be beneficial for both the countries.

The Saudi royal said his country would collaborate with Pakistan economically, politically and in terms of security. "We believe in our region, that is why we are investing in it," he added.

"This is my first trip [to the] east since I became the crown prince and the first country [that I have visited] is Pakistan," the Saudi royal concluded.

Saudi Arabia a 'friend in need': PM
    Prime Minister Imran Khan in his speech welcomed the Saudi crown prince and his delegation to the country, saying the Kingdom has always been a "friend in need" to Pakistan.

"For Pakistanis, this is a great day," the premier said, adding that Saudi Arabia had always been there when Pakistan needed friends.

"I want to thank you for the way you helped us when we were in [a] bad situation," Khan told MBS, adding that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were now taking their relationship to a new level, where investment agreements would be mutually beneficial for the countries.

The investment would revolve around minerals, tourism, petrochemicals, agriculture, food processing and other areas, he said.

Prime Minister Khan also invited Riyadh to avail opportunities that can arise from the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and Pakistan's close links with Beijing. "It is an exciting future where we have Saudi Arabia participating in what is going to be, in the next 10 years, probably the country with the biggest GDP," he added.

Khan told MBS that if it hadn't been for security concerns, "you would have seen thousands and thousands of people on the streets welcoming you."

The prime minister's speech preceded the address of the Saudi crown prince, but once MBS finished, Khan rose again to speak about two issues.

One, he requested MBS to allow Pakistani Haj pilgrims to undergo immigration at the three major Pakistani airports before leaving for Saudi Arabia for their convenience.

Secondly, Prime Minister Khan requested the Saudi authorities to look into the hardships of the Pakistani labourers working in the Kingdom.

"There are some 3,000 [Pakistani] prisoners there and we just would like you to bear in mind that they are poor people who have left their families behind," Khan said.

Terming it a "special request", the premier asked MBS to "look upon them [Pakistani labourers] as your own people".

In response, MBS told Prime Minister Khan he could consider him the ambassador of Pakistan in Saudi Arabia.

"We cannot say no to Pakistan ... whatever we can do, we will deliver that."

MoUs for bilateral cooperation signed
    Prior to the dinner, Pakistani and Saudi officials signed MoUs for bilateral cooperation in a number of areas — a process overseen by Prime Minister Khan and MBS. The agreements signed include:

Technical cooperation programme between the Saudi Standards, Metrology And Quality Organisation (SASO) and Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA)
    Cooperation agreement between Saudi and Pakistani governments in the field of sports
    Financing agreement for the import of Saudi goods between the Saudi Fund for Development and Pakistan
    Framework MoU regarding Saudi funds' participation in the financing of power generation projects between the Saudi Fund for Development and Pakistan
    MoU between the governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to explore investment opportunities in refining and petrochemical sectors
    MoU between the governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan in the field of mineral resource sector
    MoU between the government of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan on the development of renewable energy projects

One-on-one meeting
    Prime Minister Khan also held a one-on-one meeting with the Saudi crown prince at PM House. It was followed by the inaugural session of the Saudi-Pak Supreme Coordination Council.

Co-chaired by Khan and MBS, the council was formed to put in place a high-level institutional mechanism to fast-track decisions in key areas of bilateral cooperation, and for close monitoring of their implementation, a press release issued by the Prime Minister's Office said.

The council which was originally proposed by MBS will cover areas under three pillars: political and security, economic, social and culture.

Under the council, a steering committee and joint working groups have been set up at ministerial and senior officials levels to develop frameworks of cooperation in specific projects and submit recommendations to the respective ministers.

The functioning of the body will be coordinated by the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the two countries. The Supreme Coordination Council will meet annually in Riyadh and Islamabad, alternately.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464413/pa...i-crown-prince

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PM Khan, COAS Gen Bajwa see off Saudi crown prince as royal visit comes to an end

Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa saw off Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman at Nur Khan Airbase as his first state visit to Islamabad came to an end on Monday evening.

At a joint press briefing prior to Prince Mohammad's departure, Prime Minister Khan thanked him and expressed his happiness over the royal's visit, hoping that he would stay longer next time "so I can show you the beauty of Pakistan and the northern areas."

The prime minister also thanked the visiting dignitary for his announcement this morning to release over 2,000 Pakistani prisoners languishing in Saudi jails with immediate effect.

"I woke up this morning and when I looked at my mobile phone, I realised ─ after your statement last night saying that you would be Pakistan's ambassador in Saudi Arabia ─ that if you stood in elections here, you would get more votes than me," the prime minister joked, addressing the crown prince who was standing at a podium to his right. "You are extremely popular," he added.

"I want to thank you on behalf of the people of Pakistan" for announcing the release of Pakistani prisoners, the prime minister said, also thanking the crown prince for the agreements worth $20 billion that had been signed during his visit.

Prime Minister Khan also noted that with the signing of the new agreements, the existing relationship between the two countries has managed to expand beyond its "narrow confines" and is now "developing into other spheres".

"But what I feel is that this is just the beginning," he asserted. "I think Pakistan's geo-strategic location, the comparative advantage Saudi Arabia has in certain areas, and the advantages that Pakistan has ─ the combination augurs very well for the future."

"We want you to consider Pakistan your second home. The PM House, where you were staying, rest assured that when you are in Pakistan ... [you can] consider it your own house and come and stay there," he told MBS.

Prince Mohammad responded to the prime minster's offer by saying that he also feels "at home in Pakistan".

"We believe in Pakistan's future and that it has a huge opportunity. In 2030, Pakistan will be next to two huge economies. One, China will be the largest economy in 2030, and two, India will be the third-largest economy so Pakistan will definitely benefit from these neighbours," he said.

MBS once again reiterated his faith in the country's leadership. "There is great leadership here to put Pakistan in the right position. We can see it happening."

"We saw the Pakistani economy grow by 5 per cent in 2018 so we believe that Pakistan has huge potential, it could be one of top 20 economies in the future, easily. If the efforts of the leadership, the people of Pakistan, and their allies come together, definitely it can reach that one day."

"So because of that, we believe in Pakistan. Because of our long relations [...] we want to be part of that journey and we want to risk our money, to risk our efforts, to start from day one," he explained.

"What we did today, it's the beginning and we hope in the close future we do more and more partnering with Pakistan," the crown prince concluded.

Prince Mohammad bid goodbye to the army chief, the prime minister and minister Khusro Bakhtiyar on the red carpet before returning to his plane and waving to the crowd from the top of the steps as he departed. The crown prince's next official visit is a trip to India scheduled for Feb 19.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464594/pm...omes-to-an-end

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Kashmiris have a right to decide, what they decide is up to them. Maybe you could write long essays to your Ind friends to remind that a referendum was agreed at the UN. As I said you are self hating PK, you are desperate to please the Ind and you are lucky that you are PK and can say these things, in Ind you would be lynched
    Lol what?No one in India would be lynched for something like that esp coming from higher class.
    I really think you need to visit India once ,to realize you are generalizing a Billion people.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Lol what?No one in India would be lynched for something like that esp coming from higher class.
    I really think you need to visit India once ,to realize you are generalizing a Billion people.
    So the lower classes would be lynched?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So the lower classes would be lynched?
    No boss, as i said esp..they (not higher class)will not get away with running over poor ppl or Killing a bartender.
    Yeah maybe they will not be able to prove the rich people exploited them, similar to anywhere in the world.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    MBS has returned to KSA without visting India lol

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    MBS has returned to KSA without visting India lol
    Change in Itinerary, he will travel to India from Riyadh now instead from Islamabad as was scheduled earlier...

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    so when they were giving this red carpet reception, the state money wasn't being wasted?

so much for chai and biskut dramay baazi

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    so when they were giving this red carpet reception, the state money wasn't being wasted?

What a desperate post, you are the guy that voted for criminals who have stolen literally billions from a poor country and you are worried about money spent on a red carpet. I am just glad you voted for those crooks, it suits you right down to the ground.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As said before, the Saudis have paid for all the costs including security, this was reported by all media.

Mamoon is a deluded guy, don't stoop to his level.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    As said before, the Saudis have paid for all the costs including security, this was reported by all media.

Mamoon is a deluded guy, don't stoop to his level.
    It's seems all these losers are just bitter. Billions coming in investment and they are complaining about pennies in relative terms. Pakistan Zindabad , IK Zindabad

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    for @Major or anyone who is still confused.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464009

''Expenses of visit to be borne by Saudi government''

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    for @Major or anyone who is still confused.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464009

''Expenses of visit to be borne by Saudi government''
    I am not sure why you are trying to prove anything to him, even if the IK spent a billion, PK is still in credit by billions . On the other hand, he can't comment on his favourites and their lootocracy in PK from 2008-2013 and in Sindh for 11 years. A guy that supports criminals has no right to comment.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am not sure why you are trying to prove anything to him, even if the IK spent a billion, PK is still in credit by billions . On the other hand, he can't comment on his favourites and their lootocracy in PK from 2008-2013 and in Sindh for 11 years. A guy that supports criminals has no right to comment.
    did u voted?

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He is more, let's say clever, than Mamoon. But his posting recently has been pretty horrible, sorry Major yaar bura na manana.

None of these leaders would have made a speech unless scripted from a paper in their hand, never mind ask for thousands of Pakistanis suffering in their jails to be released, right next to the Saudi leader.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    did u voted?
    I wish I was allowed, but I did more than my part. But how did you voting for a criminal help PK? It's not as if you didn't know what you was doing, you voted for a party that steals from the helpless poor. My non vote is worth more than your vote.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He is more, let's say clever, than Mamoon. But his posting recently has been pretty horrible, sorry Major yaar bura na manana.

None of these leaders would have made a speech unless scripted from a paper in their hand, never mind ask for thousands of Pakistanis suffering in their jails to be released, right next to the Saudi leader.
    I agree that he was an intelligent poster but his bitterness is there for all to see at the moment.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did u voted?
    Learn your tenses brother. And stop complaining when you voted for corrupt parties yourself.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crown Prince MBS Flies to Riyadh First as India Objects to Direct Arrival from Pakistan
    https://www.news18.com/news/india/cr..._hp_top_pos_12

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hahahahahahaha this guy is burning like no tomorrow

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wish I was allowed, but I did more than my part. But how did you voting for a criminal help PK? It's not as if you didn't know what you was doing, you voted for a party that steals from the helpless poor. My non vote is worth more than your vote.
    so you did not vote?
    enuff said

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    so you did not vote?
    enuff said
    Better not to vote then vote for criminals.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    so you did not vote?
    enuff said
    Yes but you voted crooks that steal from the mouths of the poor, what do they call that in law? From my fading memory, thats called being an accessory to a crime- enuf said

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes but you voted crooks that steal from the mouths of the poor, what do they call that in law? From my fading memory, thats called being an accessory to a crime- enuf said
    when you are able to vote, than talk politics with me.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    when you are able to vote, than talk politics with me.
    I am not sure why you thinking voting for criminals is anyway superior. TBH anyone that votes for criminals doesnt need to be talked to, he needs therapy with mental health issues.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevision View Post
    Crown Prince MBS Flies to Riyadh First as India Objects to Direct Arrival from Pakistan
    So India not even bending down for crown prince as far as Pakistan is concerned. Thats the hall mark of a resilient nation.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

How stupid are you lol

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If I was PM of Country X, I would have done this just for troll value.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why India has to be so petty?

What are they trying to achieve?

Are their leaders still in middle school?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1882 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "Meray rehnuma, meray mohsin, tum bhi kamaal kartay ho
    Baadshahon ki mehfil mein muzdooron ki baat kartay ho"

Aisa hai mera leader

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post

They dont understand Arab pride; MBS won't be happy.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Cut us some slack, it's the glorified sloth that is the Saudi king. Let him take an extended detour with his magic carpets and golden lamps if he is so desperate to come over.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Cut us some slack, it's the glorified sloth that is the Saudi king. Let him take an extended detour with his magic carpets and golden lamps if he is so desperate to come over.
    He is what he is.

I asked why India has to be so petty?

What India being petty has to do with him being what he is?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    "Meray rehnuma, meray mohsin, tum bhi kamaal kartay ho
    Baadshahon ki mehfil mein muzdooron ki baat kartay ho"

Aisa hai mera leader
    waah bhaen, aankhein num hogaen

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be fake news. Indian sources can hardly be trusted.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If this is true suspect this is India's way of saying why didn't you boycott the Pakistan visit in the first place and come to us first direct from Riyadh, so we're going to make you do the trip again. The $20bn investment would have also added salt to their wounds.

This is the best they can do because the Indians don't have the guts to speak up and criticise the Saudis. One thing I will say this will play to Pakistan's hand and one can assure such disrespect and inconvenience will not be forgotten by MBS.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    This is the best they can do because the Indians don't have the guts to speak up and criticise the Saudis. One thing I will say this will play to Pakistan's hand and one can assure such disrespect and inconvenience will not be forgotten by MBS.
    Looks like it's not disrespectful and inconvenient enough for him to come to Delhi after all.

Then again, he is just 33 and won't be tired too easily.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's not disrespectful and inconvenient enough for him to come to Delhi after all.

Maybe it has to do with that he see a bigger picture in relationship with Saudi and India whereas Modi government has to be petty to show Indian Janta that they have big cahonas, pretty petty.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm no fan of the Saudi ruling elite however they've shown they are the bigger men in every sense to make the visit to India despite the constraint put in their way.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1542 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

MBS didnt mind. Wonder why Pakistanis are having an issue?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    MBS didnt mind. Wonder why Pakistanis are having an issue?
    Dawww.

The Online Indian soldier has arrived from the comfort his home to send shiver down every Pakistani.

It is a form, where people comment on different issues, ask question, discuss.

It happens to be a predominantly a Pakistani forum.

Remember people in other part of the world are free to comment, discuss, and say whatever they wish, even if they happen to be Pakistani on Pakistani forum.

Here is an advice, you should stay away from internet for a while, you won't be able to handle the comments and mockery of Indian celebrity and Modi for few more days, not good for your health.

Soldier take some time off to collect yourself. Enjoy!

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Maybe it has to do with that he see a bigger picture in relationship with Saudi and India whereas Modi government has to be petty to show Indian Janta that they have big cahonas, pretty petty.
    I suppose Salman killing innocent Yemenis as we type is him seeing some 'bigger picture' out there as well?

It can't be one or the other.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1542 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Dawww.

The Online Indian soldier has arrived from the comfort his home to send shiver down every Pakistani.

It is a form, where people comment on different issues, ask question, discuss.

It happens to be a predominantly a Pakistani forum.

Remember people in other part of the world are free to comment, discuss, and say whatever they wish, even if they happen to be Pakistani on Pakistani forum.

Here is an advice, you should stay away from internet for a while, you won't be able to handle the comments and mockery of Indian celebrity and Modi for few more days, not good for your health.

Soldier take some time off to collect yourself. Enjoy!
    What is your mockery going to do?

Will it take Pakistanis off extreme vetting lists for visas?

Will it stop Pakistan from begging a bailout from the IMF?

Will it take Pakistan off FATF grey list?

Will bring back regular international cricket to Pakistan?

Will it make MbS not come to India?

Will it stop credit agencies from downgrading Pakistan's rating?

Alas mocking here doesnot change your situation in the real world.Poor you. You have such limited options.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your mockery going to do?

Will it take Pakistanis off extreme vetting lists for visas?

Will it stop Pakistan from begging a bailout from the IMF?

Will it take Pakistan off FATF grey list?

Will bring back regular international cricket to Pakistan?

Will it make MbS not come to India?

Will it stop credit agencies from downgrading Pakistan's rating?

Alas mocking here doesnot change your situation in the real world.Poor you. You have such limited options.
    Dawwwh.

The internet soldier of India is back at it again.

Seriously, you need to take time off.

Decide what you want to discuss, I thought we were discussing your over all health and how being on internet is not good for you and how petty it was for India to object MBS flying from Pakistan to India.

Yes! Pakistani are on extreme vetting lists for visas

Ye! Pakistan is asking for a bailout from the IMF

Yes! Pakistan is on FATF grey list

Yes! Pakistan has limited international player visiting to Pakistan to play cricket.

That is for MBS to decide

Yes! credit agencies has downgraded Pakistan's rating.

Now please explain, what does bold part has to do with me asking " why India has to be so petty"?

what is the correlation where you have to flaunt your money, gold plated bombs and guns, and fresh diamond grill on Pakpassion when some random person ask why India has to be petty and act like in middle school by objecting him flying from Pakistan to India?

Like I have said, take some time off, you are loosing your marbles.

India need their dedicated online soldier from the comfort of his home in perfect state of mind to fight the war;)

Yes, you are correct that Pakistan has finally realized what their limitations are and how to improve that.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1542 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Dawwwh.

The internet soldier of India is back at it again.

Seriously, you need to take time off.

Decide what you want to discuss, I thought we were discussing your over all health and how being on internet is not good for you and how petty it was for India to object MBS flying from Pakistan to India.

Yes! Pakistani are on extreme vetting lists for visas

Ye! Pakistan is asking for a bailout from the IMF

Yes! Pakistan is on FATF grey list

Yes! Pakistan has limited international player visiting to Pakistan to play cricket.

That is for MBS to decide

Yes! credit agencies has downgraded Pakistan's rating.

Now please explain, what does bold part has to do with me asking " why India has to be so petty"?

what is the correlation where you have to flaunt your money, gold plated bombs and guns, and fresh diamond grill on Pakpassion when some random person ask why India has to be petty and act like in middle school by objecting him flying from Pakistan to India?

Like I have said, take some time off, you are loosing your marbles.

India need their dedicated online soldier from the comfort of his home in perfect state of mind to fight the war;)

Yes, you are correct that Pakistan has finally realized what their limitations are and how to improve that.
    Pakistan state supports secessionist and terrorist movement in India.

Despite signing agreements Pakistan refuses to abide by them.

So its better to keep distance from such a state.

What India tells MbS is between Saudi and India, how does it matter to Pakistan. If India doesnt want anyone to fly from Islamabad to Delhi then its our decision. How does it affect Pakistan? India simply doesnot want to be hyphenated with Pakistan in any manner.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What India tells MbS is between Saudi and India, how does it matter to Pakistan. If India doesnt want anyone to fly from Islamabad to Delhi then its our decision. How does it affect Pakistan? India simply doesnot want to be hyphenated with Pakistan in any manner.
    What agreements have been signed between India and Pakistan?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so above are the reason for India to be petty and pretend Indian government are stil in middle school.

Never said it effects Pakistan. Lol
    Last edited by slipcatch; 20th February 2019 at 02:26.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have no doubt about your good intentions. Spending your time explaining yourself to others who doubt you is not the best use of your time and energy. You obviously have a lot of ability and you should focus on your work in the real world. I wish you the best.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose Salman killing innocent Yemenis as we type is him seeing some 'bigger picture' out there as well?

It can't be one or the other.
    You either reside in India or North America, guess what, both of them are either directly or indirectly responsible of killing in thousands.

When are you migrating to a different country ?

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pakistan, muslims, Kashmir, mandir, jawaans, sir ji kal strike.

Is there anything else you or bjp like to talk about?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Pakistan, muslims, Kashmir, mandir, jawaans, sir ji kal strike.

Is there anything else you or bjp like to talk about?
    Talking points.

Itís like watching Indian news channel on repeat. If that doesnít work then we are rich.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You either reside in India or North America, guess what, both of them are either directly or indirectly responsible of killing in thousands.
    I'm not talking about a resident of Saudi Arabia - I'm talking about the Sheikh who has ordered the invasion of Yemen himself. So please retry.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not talking about a resident of Saudi Arabia - I'm talking about the Sheikh who has ordered the invasion of Yemen himself. So please retry.
    Sheikh is a dictator.

you are from a country where majority have decided to elect a radicalized extremists.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1542 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    What agreements have been signed between India and Pakistan?
    Lets start with the Shimla Agreement.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1542 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Sheikh is a dictator.

you are from a country where majority have decided to elect a radicalized extremists.
    Thats your opinion you can have it. Dont why anyone in India should listen to it.