Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 241 to 262 of 262
  1. #241
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    8,519
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Poor from Tendulkar, a cricketer of his stature should be more careful with his words.

  2. #242
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,257
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was a big fan of Sachin's exploits with the bat during his playing days but him and Gambhir have displayed their Napoleon complex with their twitter posts of late.

    This is why Kohli will always have a bigger fan base in Pakistan. Another remarkable Indian cricketer but also a decent human.

  3. #243
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India = North Korea

    Same civilians who bow down to their leader no matter what. Rationalism and objectivity and differing opinions do not exist.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,096
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    Was a big fan of Sachin's exploits with the bat during his playing days but him and Gambhir have displayed their Napoleon complex with their twitter posts of late.

    This is why Kohli will always have a bigger fan base in Pakistan. Another remarkable Indian cricketer but also a decent human.
    Virat Kohli is one of the most fiercest competitors out there but he is a class act and great role model for his nation. He doesn't harbour any hatred or ill feeling against others to show his patriotism.

  5. #245
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,269
    Mentioned
    1024 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    What India is for the west surely wont be decided by opinion of Pakistanis?

    I gave my reason for being on PP in my interview. Go read.

    All sports leagues are not equal. You should know it by now.
    Take it from someone who's actually lived in the West. Your interview is of no interest to me. Like I said, the IPL is a sports league, it has got nothing to do with India or the Indiam people. There is nothing innovative about it and every single thing, down to its name, has been copied from English and American sports leagues.

    The fact that the IPL massages your ego this much tells me that India does not have much else going for it at the moment.

  6. #246
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Take it from someone who's actually lived in the West. Your interview is of no interest to me. Like I said, the IPL is a sports league, it has got nothing to do with India or the Indiam people. There is nothing innovative about it and every single thing, down to its name, has been copied from English and American sports leagues.

    The fact that the IPL massages your ego this much tells me that India does not have much else going for it at the moment.
    Even the kits are copied. I remember from the first season of the IPL the Punjab kit was identical to Arsenal. I mean identical.

    Interview? LOL who is this guy?

  7. #247
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    1,390
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ar2020 View Post
    India = North Korea

    Same civilians who bow down to their leader no matter what. Rationalism and objectivity and differing opinions do not exist.
    This is way overboard.

    North Koreans fear for their lives every day if they do not follow their supreme leader.

    Ruling through nationalism and fear are completely different animals entirely.

    One can be respected even if it can be blinded, whereas the other with great sorrow as their leader has no contrition.

  8. #248
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,236
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Take it from someone who's actually lived in the West. Your interview is of no interest to me. Like I said, the IPL is a sports league, it has got nothing to do with India or the Indiam people. There is nothing innovative about it and every single thing, down to its name, has been copied from English and American sports leagues.

    The fact that the IPL massages your ego this much tells me that India does not have much else going for it at the moment.
    IPL has nothing to do with India or Indian people? Lol.

    India has plenty going for it. For eg. The Indian Economy is slated to be the 5th largest in the world.

  9. #249
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,236
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ar2020 View Post
    Even the kits are copied. I remember from the first season of the IPL the Punjab kit was identical to Arsenal. I mean identical.

    Interview? LOL who is this guy?
    Lol. At copy of arsenal. If it was copied Arsenal would sue the owners of KXIP, who multi billionaires in USD terms.

  10. #250
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    1,390
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. At copy of arsenal. If it was copied Arsenal would sue the owners of KXIP, who multi billionaires in USD terms.
    Oh please, there are blatant musical copies of Indian producers, literally the song is exactly the same melody, and no lawsuits have been made.

    It is because it is very hard to form an international lawsuit.

    Further to copy a kit which is an obscure type of lawsuit, wouldn't be a great claim in court.

    Speak on what you know.

  11. #251
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,590
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Bluestone View Post
    Oh please, there are blatant musical copies of Indian producers, literally the song is exactly the same melody, and no lawsuits have been made.

    It is because it is very hard to form an international lawsuit.

    Further to copy a kit which is an obscure type of lawsuit, wouldn't be a great claim in court.

    Speak on what you know.
    Anu Malik didn't copy. He was just inspired.

  12. #252
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,590
    Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This has been a very poor year for us on and off the field. Dont want to lose the World Cup winning streak now. And I think we are once again getting overconfident after winning two Asia Cup matches.

  13. #253
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    30,575
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He expects his team to beat their fiercest rivals. What are yall getting so upset about?

    Hopefully we can proven Sachin wrong n. A couple of these ex Indian players and politicians need shutting up.

  14. #254
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. At copy of arsenal. If it was copied Arsenal would sue the owners of KXIP, who multi billionaires in USD terms.
    Copied right down to the sponsor Emirates LOL.

  15. #255
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,236
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ar2020 View Post
    Copied right down to the sponsor Emirates LOL.
    So Emirates cant sponsor anyone else?LOL.

    If KXIP had violated the copyright of Arsenal they would have been sued.

    Copy is how a PSL team did with KKR jersey.

  16. #256
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,236
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Bluestone View Post
    Oh please, there are blatant musical copies of Indian producers, literally the song is exactly the same melody, and no lawsuits have been made.

    It is because it is very hard to form an international lawsuit.

    Further to copy a kit which is an obscure type of lawsuit, wouldn't be a great claim in court.

    Speak on what you know.
    Lol. A singer or musician suing someone is far different than a Billion dollar club suing a another billionaire for copyright issues.

    Arsenal is brand. If anyone copies its likeness then they will sue.

  17. #257
    Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    4,629
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    This has been a very poor year for us on and off the field. Dont want to lose the World Cup winning streak now. And I think we are once again getting overconfident after winning two Asia Cup matches.
    Test series win in Australia, ODI series wins in NZ and Australia. How has it been a poor year?

  18. #258
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    1,390
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. A singer or musician suing someone is far different than a Billion dollar club suing a another billionaire for copyright issues.

    Arsenal is brand. If anyone copies its likeness then they will sue.
    Once again, your ignorance is showing.

    Musicians are backed by studios, studios are worth billions, the studio would be key in the lawsuit.

    Again, speak on what you know.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So Emirates cant sponsor anyone else?LOL.

    If KXIP had violated the copyright of Arsenal they would have been sued.

    Copy is how a PSL team did with KKR jersey.
    The fact they got Emirates as the sponsor while copying the Arsenal kits tells you all you need to know...

    Are these the "wizards" in Bangalore? Oh how smart!

  20. #260
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it were copied, it has clearly worked for the IPL, commercially. I guess we in Pakistan would be better off keeping our ego aside for once and make some money Lets copy the UEFA Champions League, can we?

  21. #261
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    883
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderreddy View Post
    The master is always right
    Sachiiiiin Sachin

  22. #262
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    883
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    If Pakistan wins that would be a much sweeter win than anything else.
    Hahahaha


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •