Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 161 to 240 of 262
  1. #161
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    He bashed Pakistan in World cup for fun all his career, so not surprised that he looks down on their team.
    The same pattern can also be followed by wasim akram or younis khan(test) as they bash india through out there career .what a absurd logic .

  2. #162
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    899
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not his fault entirely. He brought up in a society where peoples/celebrities have to do these things to show their patriotism.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He'd much rather speak in favor of his country than try to please people from other countries. As for his statement, tell me one thing he said that disrespects Pakistan. He said that we shouldn't forfeit the match against Pakistan thereby giving them 2 points. What's disrespectful about that, unless you're an adolescent whose ego has been hurt?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  4. #164
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,490
    Mentioned
    790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_ahmed View Post
    It's not his fault entirely. He brought up in a society where peoples/celebrities have to do these things to show their patriotism.
    Basically this! At the moment India will not realize what they have bred in their society with BJP and the tenure of Modi. Only a generation later will they realize that they voted in their version of Zia which basically indoctrinates a generation.

  5. #165
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    899
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Basically this! At the moment India will not realize what they have bred in their society with BJP and the tenure of Modi. Only a generation later will they realize that they voted in their version of Zia which basically indoctrinates a generation.
    Bhai that is why peoples have higher regards for Gavaskar & Kapil. This is the also one of few thing which makes Imran a better sportsman then Botham.

  6. #166
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,446
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    He'd much rather speak in favor of his country than try to please people from other countries. As for his statement, tell me one thing he said that disrespects Pakistan. He said that we shouldn't forfeit the match against Pakistan thereby giving them 2 points. What's disrespectful about that, unless you're an adolescent whose ego has been hurt?
    "Time to beat Pakistan once again (in the World Cup)"

    This may be true but even you know this is arrogant from the little upstart.

  7. #167
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    The same pattern can also be followed by wasim akram or younis khan(test) as they bash india through out there career .what a absurd logic .
    In some meaningless matches? Nobody remembers. Here we are talking about World Cup games.

  8. #168
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sachin absolutely owned Pakistan in world cup matches...no doubt about it.

  9. #169
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,877
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not surprised at small thinking from some of India’s ex players, even most of the fans are defending such statements.

    From board trying to write the letter to ICC for ban on Pakistan, Lol! We saw the humiliation there and to such statements is just childish stuff.

    I would be surprised if any educated Indian can support such statements, obviously if they are ubiased. Patriotism is not in being immaturish rather these recent acts of showing patriotism have been anti patriotic in terms of the world eyes. International olympics council suspending India from hosting any event for not giving visas to Pak sportsmen is just one such example.
    Last edited by Titan24; 14th March 2019 at 16:54.

  10. #170
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    "Time to beat Pakistan once again (in the World Cup)"

    This may be true but even you know this is arrogant from the little upstart.
    You also need to realize that this was said when the whole of India was devastated and in pain. If he said it at a time when things were normal, you could have said what you did.

    At the end of the day, he never said anything derogatory about Pakistan. As for him being an upstart, the world knows how he conducted himself all throughout his career.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  11. #171
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    In some meaningless matches? Nobody remembers. Here we are talking about World Cup games.
    you really want me to dig some stats of pakistan player worldcup performances against india ?

  12. #172
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,511
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Never liked him as a person. Seems like selfish, arrogant and a typical desh *****.

    Compare him to Dravid who is a gentleman and doesn't need any certifications from Indians on his desh bhakti. In fact he has done much more than Tendu after his retirement and silently working with u-19 and A teams.

  13. #173
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    you really want me to dig some stats of pakistan player worldcup performances against india ?
    I think he was taking about the results.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  14. #174
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    you really want me to dig some stats of pakistan player worldcup performances against india ?
    Start with Waqar Younis's pls

  15. #175
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I think he was taking about the results.
    not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    He bashed Pakistan in World cup for fun all his career, so not surprised that he looks down on their team.

  16. #176
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,446
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You also need to realize that this was said when the whole of India was devastated and in pain. If he said it at a time when things were normal, you could have said what you did.

    At the end of the day, he never said anything derogatory about Pakistan. As for him being an upstart, the world knows how he conducted himself all throughout his career.
    It's understandable, but why take out his frustrations on the Pakistan cricket team, were they responsible for the attacks? Ironically then, perhaps his ire should have been directed towards the nation like the Bollywood brigade did.

  17. #177
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Start with Waqar Younis's pls
    how about saeed anwar?atleast he has hundred in worldcup against india unlike sachin after playing 2 more matches than him.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    It's understandable, but why take out his frustrations on the Pakistan cricket team, were they responsible for the attacks? Ironically then, perhaps his ire should have been directed towards the nation like the Bollywood brigade did.
    Because the big issue back then was whether India should play Pakistan in the World Cup or not. He gave his opinion that India should play Pakistan in the World Cup because he would hate to see India give away 2 points to Pakistan by not playing them.

    And what frustration did he take out on the Pakistan cricket team? Did he demean them?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  19. #179
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    how about saeed anwar?atleast he has hundred in worldcup against india unlike sachin after playing 2 more matches than him.
    Nitpicking of stats. We can also say Venky Prasad has better world cup stats againt Pak than both Ws have against India. So we can twist it in any way we want.

    Bottomline is Sachin was on winning side and Anwar was on losing end in every world cup encounter. In that same match where Anwar scored the century, Sachin's innings was 10 times better.

  20. #180
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    not really
    Yea, he did. He played pakistan 5 times in World Cups, and he was the MOM in 3 of those matches.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  21. #181
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    how about saeed anwar?atleast he has hundred in worldcup against india unlike sachin after playing 2 more matches than him.
    Yea, a century against the legendary Indian bowling attack of 2003 at an SR of 77, that too coming in as an opener.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  22. #182
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    In some meaningless matches? Nobody remembers. Here we are talking about World Cup games.
    Most of India's WC wins were meaningless inconsequential matches, for example you beat us in 92 and we won the WC, you beat us in 99 and we reached the final. The only win that REALLY was of any consequence was 2011 semi, but lets not bring logic and rationality in this chest thumping contest.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  23. #183
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Nitpicking of stats. We can also say Venky Prasad has better world cup stats againt Pak than both Ws have against India. So we can twist it in any way we want.

    Bottomline is Sachin was on winning side and Anwar was on losing end in every world cup encounter. In that same match where Anwar scored the century, Sachin's innings was 10 times better.
    How many matches Prasad played in worldcup compare to 2 WS.If you are chest pumping about
    8 wicket in 2 matches than wahab raiz have also the same number of wicket in 2 matches against india in worldcup.Good try

    Anwar century have nothing to do with team performances he did his part and if you go by your country mens logic he can say what ever he wants as he always perform against india in most matches

    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    He bashed Pakistan in World cup for fun all his career, so not surprised that he looks down on their team.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yea, a century against the legendary Indian bowling attack of 2003 at an SR of 77, that too coming in as an opener.
    I am not intersted in these conversation but i don,t buy the logic that a cricketer have bragging right to say what ever he say because he performed against particular team

  25. #185
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    How many matches Prasad played in worldcup compare to 2 WS.If you are chest pumping about
    8 wicket in 2 matches than wahab raiz have also the same number of wicket in 2 matches against india in worldcup.Good try

    Anwar century have nothing to do with team performances he did his part and if you go by your country mens logic he can say what ever he wants as he always perform against india in most matches


    Ignoring your ignorance bit, both Prasad and Waqar have 2 world cup matches and Wasim has 3.

    Prasad - 96 (owned Sohail),99(MOM)
    Waqar - 96 (got owned by Jadeja), 03 (got owned by Sachin)
    Wasim - 92 (avg performance), 99 (okaish), 03 (nothing special)

  26. #186
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post


    Ignoring your ignorance bit, both Prasad and Waqar have 2 world cup matches and Wasim has 3.

    Prasad - 96 (owned Sohail),99(MOM)
    Waqar - 96 (got owned by Jadeja), 03 (got owned by Sachin)
    Wasim - 92 (avg performance), 99 (okaish), 03 (nothing special)
    So waqar have only 2 matches at worldcup thanks for falling in trap .kenya bowler have fifer in worldcup 2003 so does it mean that bowler was better than waqar?

    It is same absurd logic as are following
    Wasim have highest individual score in test than sachin 258
    Misbah have test hundred at lords while sachin have none
    You want some more ?

  27. #187
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I am not intersted in these conversation but i don,t buy the logic that a cricketer have bragging right to say what ever he say because he performed against particular team
    You yourself contributed to this conversation with your post -

    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    how about saeed anwar?atleast he has hundred in worldcup against india unlike sachin after playing 2 more matches than him.
    And now you say you are not interested in this conversation?


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  28. #188
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    So waqar have only 2 matches at worldcup thanks for falling in trap .kenya bowler have fifer in worldcup 2003 so does it mean that bowler was better than waqar?

    It is same absurd logic as are following
    Wasim have highest individual score in test than sachin 258
    Misbah have test hundred at lords while sachin have none
    You want some more ?
    Exactly genius and you brought the stats thing saying Anwar has century but Sachin dont have. Now trying to change the topic.

    All these nitpicking stats means nothing. Bottomline is India has owned Pakistan in every single WC game and Sachin was a part of 5 off them (3 MOMs). Just because you dont have anything to show...you are picking meaningless stats. If I were you, I would agree Pak got owned in WC and focus on how to beat India in 2019, rather than arguing.

  29. #189
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You yourself contributed to this conversation with your post -



    And now you say you are not interested in this conversation?
    Go to secong page you will find the troll from your side .if i am honest it doesn't mean i will take any rubbish
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 14th March 2019 at 21:11.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After 2019 WC:



    Sachin: "The tea is fantastic sir" shrupppppppp


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  31. #191
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Go to secong page you will find the troll from your side .if i am honest it doesn't mean i will take any rubbish
    And who exactly contributed to that topic? Here is your post -

    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I am not intersted in these conversation but i don,t buy the logic that a cricketer have bragging right to say what ever he say because he performed against particular team
    You quietly ignored my post saying you are not interested in this conversation.

    So why exactly did you contribute to that conversation with the below post of yours if you really are not interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    how about saeed anwar?atleast he has hundred in worldcup against india unlike sachin after playing 2 more matches than him.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 14th March 2019 at 21:11.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  32. #192
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    2,611
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Tendulkar is classless.

    His nationalism and inherent hate for Pakistan is disgusting and annoying.

    Kohli>>>Tendulkar - most Pakistanis (if not all) respect and appreciate Kohli more than Tendulkar any day of the week.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,446
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Time to shut Teenda's mouth this time.

  34. #194
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis need to understand.

    Indian sportsmen will support their country and not Pakistan. Be it Tendulkar or be it Kohli wearing the army cap. They are not looking from validation from a foreign country regarding their actions.

  35. #195
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    And who exactly contributed to that topic? Here is your post -



    You quietly ignored my post saying you are not interested in this conversation.

    So why exactly did you contribute to that conversation with the below post of yours if you really are not interested?
    Ahh i feel i have hurt sentiment of Sachinist.My stats argument started with the following lines from your country poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    He bashed Pakistan in World cup for fun all his career, so not surprised that he looks down on their team.
    i said i am not interested in insulting legend of game but i won,t tolerate if mock about pakistan legend weakness .Every legend has leap hole in there legacy so better sense should be prevail .

  36. #196
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Exactly genius and you brought the stats thing saying Anwar has century but Sachin dont have. Now trying to change the topic.
    First you should know what was the actual conversation and then intervene in it .

    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    All these nitpicking stats means nothing. Bottomline is India has owned Pakistan in every single WC game and Sachin was a part of 5 off them (3 MOMs). Just because you dont have anything to show...you are picking meaningless stats. If I were you, I would agree Pak got owned in WC and focus on how to beat India in 2019, rather than arguing.
    It is funny you are giving lecture about pakistan cricket when you are the one who is supporting the boycott of pakistan cricket .First respect our legend then expect from other .Every body is not sachinist l live with it

  37. #197
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Ahh i feel i have hurt sentiment of Sachinist.My stats argument started with the following lines from your country poster



    i said i am not interested in insulting legend of game but i won,t tolerate if mock about pakistan legend weakness .Every legend has leap hole in there legacy so better sense should be prevail .
    It was you who spoke of Saeed Anwar's century against India, comparing him with Sachin. Why did you do so? Because someone spoke of Waqar Younis's performance against India in World Cups.

    Then when I spoke about that 'marvelous' century of Saeed Anwar, you said you were not interested in that topic.

    So if indeed you were not interested in that topic, why exactly did you reply in the first place speaking about Saeed Anwar's century? You would have simple not replied if you didn't care. Now when I spoke about his 'marvelous' century, you suddenly became not interested in that topic?
    Last edited by Hitman; 14th March 2019 at 21:28.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  38. #198
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    It was you who spoke of Saeed Anwar's century against India, comparing him with Sachin. Why did you do so? Because someone spoke of Waqar Younis's performance against India in World Cups.

    Then when I spoke about that 'marvelous' century of Saeed Anwar, you said you were not interested in that topic.

    So if indeed you were not interested in that topic, why exactly did you reply in the first place speaking about Saeed Anwar's century? You would have simple not replied if you didn't care. Now when I spoke about his 'marvelous' century, you suddenly became not interested in that topic?
    Prove me what i said wrong rofl .Saeed anwar have hundred against India but tendulkar have none against pak in Worldcup.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,529
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Prove me what i said wrong rofl .Saeed anwar have hundred against India but tendulkar have none against pak in Worldcup.
    When did I challenge anything you claimed?

    The debate was about you saying that you are not interested in the discussion when I spoke of his 'marvelous' century.

    And yet you were the one who spoke of Anwar's century while replying to that same topic to a poster that you later claimed that you aren't interested in.
    Last edited by Hitman; 14th March 2019 at 21:35.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  40. #200
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    When did I challenge anything you claimed?

    The debate was about you saying that you are not interested in the discussion when I spoke of his 'marvelous' century.

    And yet you were the one who spoke of Anwar's century while replying to that same topic to a poster that you later claimed that you aren't interested in.
    Man you are whole new level .repeating same line again and again .

    2003 and 78 strike was bad like seriously?


  41. #201
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is funny you are giving lecture about pakistan cricket when you are the one who is supporting the boycott of pakistan cricket .First respect our legend then expect from other .Every body is not sachinist l live with it
    Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love cricket matches with Pakistan and most Indian cricket fans I know do as well. Infact, I always wanted bilateral cricket to resume. Personally, I enjoy LOI matches (not tests) with Asian sides more than western teams because of the banter and rivalry. Asia cup and Nidahas were my favourite tournament last year and I enjoyed them more than say 3 match ODI series in Eng.

    But, Pakistanis need to understand a simple fact that we Indians are extremely patriotic people and for us nation comes first. There is absolutely no two ways about it. Nation before party, politics or even religion. And if for the pride of nation we have to swallow bitter bill and boycott Pak match at world cup, so be it.

  42. #202
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love cricket matches with Pakistan and most Indian cricket fans I know do as well. Infact, I always wanted bilateral cricket to resume. Personally, I enjoy LOI matches (not tests) with Asian sides more than western teams because of the banter and rivalry. Asia cup and Nidahas were my favourite tournament last year and I enjoyed them more than say 3 match ODI series in Eng.

    But, Pakistanis need to understand a simple fact that we Indians are extremely patriotic people and for us nation comes first. There is absolutely no two ways about it. Nation before party, politics or even religion. And if for the pride of nation we have to swallow bitter bill and boycott Pak match at world cup, so be it.
    In short .
    No body in pakistan care about india cricket ,india people.Pakistan was starved from cricket at home from last ten years + terrorism which cost us many lives and billions of dollars to economy. But it stood by it self and come victorious out of it .
    Your country or board owe us nothing .Not a single penny .Neither it did help us in those difficult period nor from your board nor from your country.

    It good for you if you feel that way .we are not surprised about what a general indian think about us
    Last edited by saeed5646; 14th March 2019 at 21:59.

  43. #203
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    In short .
    No body in pakistan care about india cricket ,india people.Pakistan was starved from cricket at home from last ten years + terrorism which cost us many lives and billions of dollars to economy. But it stood by it self and come victorious out of it .
    Your country or board owe us nothing .Not a single penny .Neither it did help us in those difficult period nor from your board nor from your country.

    It good for you if you feel that way .we are not surprised about what a general indian think about us
    Tell me you didnt type that with straight face. PCB for years begged for a series with India so that they can earn extra money. In every pressers, events or in media....all PCB chairman looked obsessed with playing against India. The obsession grown so much that it became borderline stalking. So its pretty rich for you now to say Pak dont care about Indian cricket and stand on its own

    Pak need India in every stage...from water to cricket
    Last edited by Canford Cliffs; 14th March 2019 at 22:08.

  44. #204
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Tell me you didnt type that with straight face. PCB for years begged for a series with India so that they can earn extra money. In every pressers, events or in media....all PCB chairman looked obsessed with playing against India. The obsession grown so much that it became borderline stalking. So its pretty rich for you now to say Pak dont care about Indian cricket and stand on its own

    Pak need India in every stage...from water to cricket
    I am talking about pakistan people not about organisation .The people which non interest in ipl force pakistan sports channel to not buy ipl rights😎😎😎.

    Najam sethii is not pcb chairman now.his policy was pathetic and not representative of pakistan people .if you are talking about current issues your board is more obessed with pakistan than the latter one .if your board pock niose if it shouldn't then don't expect other to miss any opportunity.😂🤣

    Read about water distribution law it will helpl till now enjoy ban of flights from pakistan territory
    Last edited by saeed5646; 14th March 2019 at 22:20.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    you really want me to dig some stats of pakistan player worldcup performances against india ?
    Pretty sure all came in a losing cause. At the end of the day, nobody gives weightage to those knocks. Sachin has every right to speak arrogantly about your team.

  46. #206
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I am talking about pakistan people not about organisation .The people which non interest in ipl force pakistan sports channel to not buy ipl rights😎😎😎.

    Najam sethii is not pcb chairman now.his policy was pathetic and not representative of pakistan people .if you are talking about current issues your board is more obessed with pakistan than the latter one .if your board pock niose if it shouldn't then don't expect other to miss any opportunity.😂🤣

    Read about water distribution law it will helpl till now enjoy ban of flights from pakistan territory
    Your exact words were "No body in Pakistan care about Indian cricket". But now saying you were only talking about Pak people and not PCB? So Najam Shetty, SK etc are not pak people?

  47. #207
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Pretty sure all came in a losing cause. At the end of the day, nobody gives weightage to those knocks. Sachin has every right to speak arrogantly about your team.
    Lol the bragging rights only belongs to king kohli .Sachin always come across a bitter person compare to kohli

  48. #208
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Pretty sure all came in a losing cause. At the end of the day, nobody gives weightage to those knocks. Sachin has every right to speak arrogantly about your team.
    Sachin featured in 69 ODI matches against Pak. He won 31 times but saw defeat 36 times. So on the cricket field he was his own meek midget self but now running mouth in the media.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  49. #209
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Your exact words were "No body in Pakistan care about Indian cricket". But now saying you were only talking about Pak people and not PCB? So Najam Shetty, SK etc are not pak people?
    I thought you are smart person but my bad .Pcb is joke of organisation even Pakistani admit of it i don.t why you are laughing at .20 person at pcb don.t represent 22 corer pakistanis

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Pretty sure all came in a losing cause. At the end of the day, nobody gives weightage to those knocks. Sachin has every right to speak arrogantly about your team.
    Sachin actually said anything bad about Pakistan. He just said we should play Pakistan in world cup and should not gift 2 points. It means if we forefeit the game....2 points will be gifted to Pak as a result of walkover. India should play and give a shot rather than gifting away 2 points. I see absolutely nothing wrong in that statement.

    Pakistanis for some strange reason misinterpreted his statement as a weapon to mock him if they manage to beat Ind in WC. Its a classic case of internet jingoism but then we live in that era of propaganda.

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    I thought you are smart person but my bad .Pcb is joke of organisation even Pakistani admit of it i don.t why you are laughing at .20 person at pcb don.t represent 22 corer pakistanis
    Well you dont speak for 22 crore Pakistanis either and neither have done any survey about what those 22 crore thinks. So we can only go by official statement and PCB did always looked very desperate to play against India and so did the Pak ex cricketers.

    Thank you.

  52. #212
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Sachin actually said anything bad about Pakistan. He just said we should play Pakistan in world cup and should not gift 2 points. It means if we forefeit the game....2 points will be gifted to Pak as a result of walkover. India should play and give a shot rather than gifting away 2 points. I see absolutely nothing wrong in that statement.

    Pakistanis for some strange reason misinterpreted his statement as a weapon to mock him if they manage to beat Ind in WC. Its a classic case of internet jingoism but then we live in that era of propaganda.
    OMG you wouldn't see the irony in that statement even if it smacked you in the face.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  53. #213
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Lol the bragging rights only belongs to king kohli .Sachin always come across a bitter person compare to kohli
    Sachin has the highest average against your team in World cups and he achieved that feat against your best bowling attack. He demolished every single one your legends all by himself. Hehe

  54. #214
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Well you dont speak for 22 crore Pakistanis either and neither have done any survey about what those 22 crore thinks. So we can only go by official statement and PCB did always looked very desperate to play against India and so did the Pak ex cricketers.

    Thank you.
    Hahahahahahah i can give you example of it which you completely ignoring not a single buyer of ipl in pakistan Such a shame

  55. #215
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Sachin has the highest average against your team in World cups and he achieved that feat against your best bowling attack. He demolished every single one your legends all by himself. Hehe
    5 matches not a single hundred .Kohli already have one in 2 matches .Try hard

  56. #216
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    5 matches not a single hundred .Kohli already have one in 2 matches .Try hard
    100 is just a number as long as he handover the beatdowns.

  57. #217
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    100 is just a number as long as he handover the beatdowns.
    Just like Red is colour ,sky is blue .

  58. #218
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    100 is just a number as long as he handover the beatdowns.
    He lost more ODIs vs Pak in his career than he won. Consistent beatdowns


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  59. #219
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Hahahahahahah i can give you example of it which you completely ignoring not a single buyer of ipl in pakistan Such a shame
    GEO Sports always shown IPL in Pakistan. Infact in 2014, if I recall correctly they asked to shift the timing of Quaid E Azam trophy to accomodate IPL Final. Interest of IPL is huge in Pakistan.

    The reason this year they banned it is the same reason Indian channels banned PSL in India this year and that is bcoz of political tensions. It has nothing to do with public interest. Geo sports dont conduct survery to check how many people will watch IPL and then decide whether to air it or not. Broadcasting don't work that way and its a hollow arguement.

    Pretty sure if tomorrow BCCI says lets play a bilateral series.. .i can bet my last penny PCB will accept it with open arms.

  60. #220
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,805
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    OMG you wouldn't see the irony in that statement even if it smacked you in the face.
    Then answer me sir, which part of Sachin's statement caused Pak fans like you heartburn?

  61. #221
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,333
    Mentioned
    1925 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    GEO Sports always shown IPL in Pakistan. Infact in 2014, if I recall correctly they asked to shift the timing of Quaid E Azam trophy to accomodate IPL Final. Interest of IPL is huge in Pakistan.

    The reason this year they banned it is the same reason Indian channels banned PSL in India this year and that is bcoz of political tensions. It has nothing to do with public interest. Geo sports dont conduct survery to check how many people will watch IPL and then decide whether to air it or not. Broadcasting don't work that way and its a hollow arguement.

    Pretty sure if tomorrow BCCI says lets play a bilateral series.. .i can bet my last penny PCB will accept it with open arms.
    IPL viewing rights went unsold last year.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  62. #222
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,785
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    GEO Sports always shown IPL in Pakistan. Infact in 2014, if I recall correctly they asked to shift the timing of Quaid E Azam trophy to accomodate IPL Final. Interest of IPL is huge in Pakistan.

    The reason this year they banned it is the same reason Indian channels banned PSL in India this year and that is bcoz of political tensions. It has nothing to do with public interest. Geo sports dont conduct survery to check how many people will watch IPL and then decide whether to air it or not. Broadcasting don't work that way and its a hollow arguement.

    Pretty sure if tomorrow BCCI says lets play a bilateral series.. .i can bet my last penny PCB will accept it with open arms.
    It is 2019 i repeat 2019 .2014 there was no psl .psl have overshadowed ipl since 2017 in pakistan.Geo super is not banned from telecasting ipl but why would they want to lose money when there is no one who is interested watching ipl😂😂.

    Pakistan is peace loving country. Why should cricket suffer from politics.if it do happen it will be good for cricket and both nation.

  63. #223
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    11,527
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, so many bitter posts for actually sensible comments given when there was a chaotic situation. Remember this was said while everyone's knives were out, and this is actually very sensible comment. We shouldn't forfit match against Pakistan, that's like shooting in our own leg. Pak side is mentally in shock while they face in the world cup, it's the world known fact. Then why allow them to get free points?


    3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

  64. #224
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,269
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love cricket matches with Pakistan and most Indian cricket fans I know do as well. Infact, I always wanted bilateral cricket to resume. Personally, I enjoy LOI matches (not tests) with Asian sides more than western teams because of the banter and rivalry. Asia cup and Nidahas were my favourite tournament last year and I enjoyed them more than say 3 match ODI series in Eng.

    But, Pakistanis need to understand a simple fact that we Indians are extremely patriotic people and for us nation comes first. There is absolutely no two ways about it. Nation before party, politics or even religion. And if for the pride of nation we have to swallow bitter bill and boycott Pak match at world cup, so be it.
    Yes, you Indians are so patriotic that you have to advertise your patriotism on a Pakistani cricket forum. Not only are you not a patriot but you are also a hypocrite for being here and then expecting your atheletes to not compete against Pakistan.

    Also, I'm pretty sure a substantial percentage of Indians would completely disagree with your statement.

  65. #225
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,269
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    IPL viewing rights went unsold last year.
    Someone should have bought them for a cup of chai.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Runs
    103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    5 matches not a single hundred .Kohli already have one in 2 matches .Try hard
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/co...tml?selected=1

  67. #227
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_ahmed View Post
    It's not his fault entirely. He brought up in a society where peoples/celebrities have to do these things to show their patriotism.
    You mean act like North Koreans?

  68. #228
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    GEO Sports always shown IPL in Pakistan. Infact in 2014, if I recall correctly they asked to shift the timing of Quaid E Azam trophy to accomodate IPL Final. Interest of IPL is huge in Pakistan.

    The reason this year they banned it is the same reason Indian channels banned PSL in India this year and that is bcoz of political tensions. It has nothing to do with public interest. Geo sports dont conduct survery to check how many people will watch IPL and then decide whether to air it or not. Broadcasting don't work that way and its a hollow arguement.

    Pretty sure if tomorrow BCCI says lets play a bilateral series.. .i can bet my last penny PCB will accept it with open arms.
    You mean Indians are the same as North Koreans? LOL LOL LOL!!

    The same North Korean "patriotic" no matter what attitude that the Western world laughs at.

  69. #229
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Someone should have bought them for a cup of chai.
    Its the IPL.Its one of the biggest sports broadcast deal on pro rata basis. But then again you guys wont understand it, because you have never had anything like it. So i understand the burn.

  70. #230
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ar2020 View Post
    You mean Indians are the same as North Koreans? LOL LOL LOL!!

    The same North Korean "patriotic" no matter what attitude that the Western world laughs at.
    Patriotism and nationalism are alien concepts for countries where religion is the basis of the constitution. So these comments are not surprising.

    Any idea what western countries think about Pakistan?

  71. #231
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    429
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Patriotism and nationalism are alien concepts for countries where religion is the basis of the constitution. So these comments are not surprising.

    Any idea what western countries think about Pakistan?
    Who said religion is the basis of the Canadian and American constitution? LOL!

    Do you guys march behind your leader like North Korea too LOL?

  72. #232
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    1,401
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Patriotism and nationalism are alien concepts for countries where religion is the basis of the constitution. So these comments are not surprising.

    Any idea what western countries think about Pakistan?
    Religion is the basis of India as well, the entire split was based on that. Anyone who denies that is simply speaking of a fallacy.

    There is no correlation between nationalism/patriotism and whether the country is a religious state. You think that Iran has no pride in their nation during the World Cup? Or how about Egypt? The list goes on and on.

    I'm from a Western country and the media perpetuating a narrative doesn't make it true. There are two hyperbolized views of the left and right who are so biased that true news is rarely if ever out there. Most people don't know much about Pakistan to tell you the truth from those who know me, and neither do they believe that what they hear is some sort of indictment either.

    Please do not paint a broad brush and force it as a narrative that doesn't exist. Your views are clearly biased and have very little basis for them. My family are proud Pakistani's and it has nothing to do with their religion. It is their home land where they were born.

    To say the West is this or that is taking the view of the few and parading it as the view of the many.

    I'm not sure why @Saj and @MIG let you post these things.

    I have nothing bad to say about India, or want to claim that people do things for whatever reason with no truth or facts to warrant any statements.

    It's quite offensive.

  73. #233
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Deleted.

  74. #234
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,269
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Patriotism and nationalism are alien concepts for countries where religion is the basis of the constitution. So these comments are not surprising.

    Any idea what western countries think about Pakistan?
    First stop your buddies from lynching people for eating beef burgers and then criticize Pakistan for its Islamic ideals. India is a bigger laughing stock in the West than Pakistan because you guys so desperately want our approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Its the IPL.Its one of the biggest sports broadcast deal on pro rata basis. But then again you guys wont understand it, because you have never had anything like it. So i understand the burn.


    It's a sports league, it provides just as much entertainment to all of its viewers regardless of nationality.

    Does being on Pakpassion because India has nothing like it burn your bum? What a ridiculously nationalistic outlook on life. Pathetic.

  75. #235
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    First stop your buddies from lynching people for eating beef burgers and then criticize Pakistan for its Islamic ideals. India is a bigger laughing stock in the West than Pakistan because you guys so desperately want our approval.





    It's a sports league, it provides just as much entertainment to all of its viewers regardless of nationality.

    Does being on Pakpassion because India has nothing like it burn your bum? What a ridiculously nationalistic outlook on life. Pathetic.
    What India is for the west surely wont be decided by opinion of Pakistanis?

    I gave my reason for being on PP in my interview. Go read.

    All sports leagues are not equal. You should know it by now.

  76. #236
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    2,505
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact of the mater is that India has an opportunity to cease the moment and show the world they mean business by boycotting the match - but India doesn't have the bottle. The reality is boycotting has little to do with the 2 points, but more to do with the ignominious horror show if Pakistan and India face each other in the knockout stages.

    India would not dare to boycott the match vs Pakistan at the knockout stage, even in the name of pride, Indian Army, or Nationalism. India could potentially end up cloaking themselves in more harm and humiliation.

    So please do not buy this bluff and bluster of India boycotting any matches no mater how hard they try and sell their concerns.

  77. #237
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    147
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Tendulkar is entitled to make that statement. India has earned that right by beating pak.
    Pak should respond by trying to win the match!!

    Adds all the more spice to the game and the greater the spice, the more money the advertisers and TV stations will make. Which is turn is result in more money for tendulkar. Smart move by him

  78. #238
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Pindi
    Runs
    2,658
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Goodness! What did he say that makes you believe so?
    I will go by what the Government decides?
    Have balls to make your own rational decision and stand by it like Ganguly regarding IKs picture

  79. #239
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,490
    Mentioned
    790 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Pakistanis need to understand.

    Indian sportsmen will support their country and not Pakistan. Be it Tendulkar or be it Kohli wearing the army cap. They are not looking from validation from a foreign country regarding their actions.
    Blink and you'd almost miss the fact that India champions itself to be a civilized society (or do they?)......Can't Thank Jinnah enough

  80. #240
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,995
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedwaqas92 View Post
    Blink and you'd almost miss the fact that India champions itself to be a civilized society (or do they?)......Can't Thank Jinnah enough
    Civilised society? Whats that got to do here?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •