Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    WI in the end should be kicking themselves for not getting over the line here.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the game from about 2030 yesterday my time when I got back from work. WI would feel frustrated, even when Braithwaite and Nurse were batting it looked like they should win

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    What colors. They dropped a lot of catches in the first match. Scored 360, 389 in the two lost matches. It is not really en "emphatic" win. It exposed more holes in their bowling
    Why have you put emphatic in quotation marks? I did not say it was emphatic. ENgland are leading a series and on board to win it, against a side that has almost matched their batting but not quite ,despite all time performances from some of the Windies players.

England have shown something previous sides have lacked, a grit and nerve to hold on till the last, where previously they would have fallen.

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to ill health of a elder , i was up till 3 am & watched the last 70 overs of match . 418 scored & almost chased . WI needed 38 from 24 with 4 wickets in hand & 2 set players scoring at a fast clip .
    I think such pitches will kill cricket . Very boring seeing 10-12 runs per over being clobbered with ease .

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rashid is a brilliant LO bowler.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    WI are not playing full strength and they are still scary.

Imagine Evin Lewis, Andre Russel, Dwayne Brawo and Sunil Narine were playing in place of Campbell, Brathwaite, Darren Brawo and Bishoo.

Gayle
    Lewis
    Hope
    Hetmayer
    DJ Brawo
    Andre Russel
    Sunil Narine
    Holder (c)
    Nurse
    Cottrell
    Thomas

This team could win todays game and give a stiff fight to England if they meet. The rest have no chance.
    Chucker Narine won't be as close to effective as he was when cheating IF he actually bowls cleanly now which I doubt.

England are still the better team and would have won if they chased. Their bowling slightly edges out West Indies while their batsmen are superior.

Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILcricket View Post
    Due to ill health of a elder , i was up till 3 am & watched the last 70 overs of match . 418 scored & almost chased . WI needed 38 from 24 with 4 wickets in hand & 2 set players scoring at a fast clip .
    I think such pitches will kill cricket . Very boring seeing 10-12 runs per over being clobbered with ease .
    Best wishes for his/her health

Debut
    Nov 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Best wishes for his/her health
    thanks bro .

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    Chucker Narine won't be as close to effective as he was when cheating IF he actually bowls cleanly now which I doubt.

England are still the better team and would have won if they chased. Their bowling slightly edges out West Indies while their batsmen are superior.
    I wonder. I don’t think England chase all that well.