Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 501
  1. #401
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    144 kph from Faheem

  2. #402
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    7,140
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Proper sharp bowling here from Faheem. Pseudo cricketer

  3. #403
    Debut
    May 2017
    Runs
    228
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haris De Villiers gone

  4. #404
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lahore are batting in MCG

  5. #405
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    Fakhar going downhill since that double hundred
    Out of form, hopefully rest from Aus ODIs will do him good.

  6. #406
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Calgary, Canada
    Runs
    1,938
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and people want this guy in the WC squad?..

  7. #407
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    407
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am now getting worried about Fakhar Zaman's prospects in the WC. I really hope this isn't another Nasir Jimmy type of story.

  8. #408
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    2,119
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go Faheem.


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  9. #409
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haris has gone out getting caught in infield countless number of times

  10. #410
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Out of form, hopefully rest from Aus ODIs will do him good.
    6 months is a long time to be out of form...

  11. #411
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,126
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahore deserve this for bringing all that nahoosat in when they drafted Butt in to the squad.

  12. #412
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am now getting worried about Fakhar Zaman's prospects in the WC. I really hope this isn't another Nasir Jimmy type of story.
    It is.

  13. #413
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    2,119
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye bye Lahoriiiisss....


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  14. #414
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I still don’t know why LQ management changed the batting order.

    Akhtar was doing quite a good job at the top of order.
    Aaqib the mastermind.

  15. #415
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,144
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am now getting worried about Fakhar Zaman's prospects in the WC. I really hope this isn't another Nasir Jimmy type of story.
    1.3 Arab logon ki bud dua Zaya nahi jaateen.

  16. #416
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    I am now getting worried about Fakhar Zaman's prospects in the WC. I really hope this isn't another Nasir Jimmy type of story.
    T20 matches shouldnt be effecting the WC chances of someone. Although even out of form Fakhar has scored 2 50s in this PSL so far and has scored 3 50s in last 8 ODI games which were played against NZ and SA. Currently ranked 9 as well in international rankings.

    On top of that we dont have a lot of aggressive opening options.

  17. #417
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    1.3 Arab logon ki bud dua Zaya nahi jaateen.
    Lol

  18. #418
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricVet View Post
    Bye bye Lahoriiiisss....
    We're not out...Yet

  19. #419
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,126
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lahore crashing out of the tournament. This really should be the end of Aaqib as their coach.

  20. #420
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    6 months is a long time to be out of form...
    He has scored 3 50s in his last 8 ODIs that were against top 4 teams in NZ and SA. He is not in his best form but still better than the most we have.

  21. #421
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    2,119
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peach from Shadab done Loris in


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  22. #422
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing a 150 partnership coming up

  23. #423
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    484
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is crowd watch guys ?is it full house capacity,??

  24. #424
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadab just need to give air to ball more often than not, just like he did in the last dismissal. If he can do that he can do much better in longer formats as well.

  25. #425
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    2,119
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    We're not out...Yet
    Sure...:p


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  26. #426
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Haris has gone out getting caught in infield countless number of times

    Yes in the same area since his debut. He needs to find a way not to get out like that anymore.

  27. #427
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    407
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    T20 matches shouldnt be effecting the WC chances of someone. Although even out of form Fakhar has scored 2 50s in this PSL so far and has scored 3 50s in last 8 ODI games which were played against NZ and SA. Currently ranked 9 as well in international rankings.

    On top of that we dont have a lot of aggressive opening options.
    Don't get me wrong, I definitely have in my WC squad and starting XI. I'm just worried about this prolonged dip in form he has had. He hasn't been able to adequately adapt to the tight body line teams bowl to him now. We really need him to be in full flow in this WC to have a chance.

  28. #428
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irrespective of today's performance Musa really has shown some potential. Needs to work on his consistency and accuracy.

  29. #429
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi View Post
    Lahore crashing out of the tournament. This really should be the end of Aaqib as their coach.

    Hopefully. And I hope nobody takes him in PSL again.

  30. #430
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaya View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I definitely have in my WC squad and starting XI. I'm just worried about this prolonged dip in form he has had. He hasn't been able to adequately adapt to the tight body line teams bowl to him now. We really need him to be in full flow in this WC to have a chance.
    Yes I agree but what we do need to realize Fakhar was never an orthodox bastman and he never can be. He is an unorthodox player who can look really ugly when not getting his feet movement and rythm right. Yes he has been struggling, what he needs is a one good fluent knock to get his confidence back.

    Even his poor run of form in the last few months hasnt been as bad as some are making it out to be. He is still scoring runs but expectations from him are high.

  31. #431
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    31,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    Fakhar going downhill since that double hundred
    Which was against a Zimbabwe side.

  32. #432
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    2,119
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even a monkey can't jump enough to save boundaries here. The genius who came up with the idea of high scoring contest with this strategy needs to be sent to the border now.


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  33. #433
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Pakistan heavily relies on Fakhar to fire in order to win against quality sides. This is why we really need an inform UA as a backup in the middle order because Fakhar is not reliable and we should have one more capable hitter in the batting.
    Lol UA. I’m waiting for the AUS series to see how he crashes. I don’t see the old Umar Akmal in him anymore, his fitness has stopped him by far and I hope MA is smart enough to understand that or may even UA will show that with his bat in the upcoming series once again.

  34. #434
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    25,970
    Mentioned
    2019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Pakistan heavily relies on Fakhar to fire in order to win against quality sides. This is why we really need an inform UA as a backup in the middle order because Fakhar is not reliable and we should have one more capable hitter in the batting.
    He basically doesn't have any proper cricket shot, and shot selection is even poorer!!!!! No matter whats the condition or opponent or quality of attack - it's a lottery that FZ will score a big one. You don't know which day he is going to score and which day not (same for every player - Bradman also had 7 ducks), but a top order shouldn't give the expression that he is never in control, never set and never gives the confidence to the next man waiting - extremely risky player to bat in top 3, particularly as openers.

  35. #435
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    31,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needing nearly 14 an over from here on...looking so far unlikely it will be happening.

  36. #436
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,144
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Pakistan heavily relies on Fakhar to fire in order to win against quality sides. This is why we really need an inform UA as a backup in the middle order because Fakhar is not reliable and we should have one more capable hitter in the batting.
    Yes. Umar Akmal is reliability personified.

  37. #437
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Which was against a Zimbabwe side.
    Still no easy feat

  38. #438
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    Lol UA. I’m waiting for the AUS series to see how he crashes. I don’t see the old Umar Akmal in him anymore, his fitness has stopped him by far and I hope MA is smart enough to understand that or may even UA will show that with his bat in the upcoming series once again.
    Replacement? Any batsman who has got all the gears? A team needs different kind of players for different situations. Having consolidators from top to bottom wont serve any purpose.

  39. #439
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    2,227
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi View Post
    Lahore crashing out of the tournament. This really should be the end of Aaqib as their coach.
    Expecting accountability from a Pakistani setup? Nahh I think you are asking for too much. These geniuses drafted Salman Butt. I wish these people took things more seriously and built their franchises like a business and not the usual bhai chara stuff.

  40. #440
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    31,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wiese isn't getting the runs either going at run a ball.

    Akhtar has found his mojo though.


  41. #441
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    He basically doesn't have any proper cricket shot, and shot selection is even poorer!!!!! No matter whats the condition or opponent or quality of attack - it's a lottery that FZ will score a big one. You don't know which day he is going to score and which day not (same for every player - Bradman also had 7 ducks), but a top order shouldn't give the expression that he is never in control, never set and never gives the confidence to the next man waiting - extremely risky player to bat in top 3, particularly as openers.
    I agree but he has been an unorthodox player since he started his career in domestics. We dont have many orthodox players who can accelerate as well especially in the top order.

  42. #442
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What the hell is David Wiese doing.

  43. #443
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    31,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Losing 2 profound hitters in AB and Anderson has hurt Lahore big time.

    The replacements are not just good enough. Ben Cutting should have been recruited instead.

  44. #444
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Losing 2 profound hitters in AB and Anderson has hurt Lahore big time.

    The replacements are not just good enough. Ben Cutting should have been recruited instead.
    They shouldn't have been selected in the first place.

  45. #445
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sohail Akhtar and Wiese pair is last hope for LQ

  46. #446
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodbye Wiese.

    IU on top now.

  47. #447
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    1,781
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wiese was striking under 100 ON THIS PITCH.

  48. #448
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to see Sohail Akhtar in international T20s. Good hitter of a ball this guy is

  49. #449
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    They shouldn't have been selected in the first place.
    Who shouldn't have been selected?

  50. #450
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,020
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)


    five down

  51. #451
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    25,970
    Mentioned
    2019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I agree but he has been an unorthodox player since he started his career in domestics. We dont have many orthodox players who can accelerate as well especially in the top order.
    Then, may be the tactics should be changed - instead of blasting from top in PP backed by one player, what about increasing the over all scoring rate by each over? Now, the best formula to post 300 is like on his day FZ will take it to 75/1 in 10 overs, then next 25 at 4, and final 15 for 125 = 75+100+125 = 300.

    What about building in small blocks - 10-50, next 20 - 90, 30-140, 40-200; 50- 275+ ...... and instead of all-rounders pick 4 solid wicket taking bowlers to defend or chase 270ish total?

  52. #452
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    28,839
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    Lol UA. I’m waiting for the AUS series to see how he crashes. I don’t see the old Umar Akmal in him anymore, his fitness has stopped him by far and I hope MA is smart enough to understand that or may even UA will show that with his bat in the upcoming series once again.
    He is playing like almost after 4 years. We had 4 years to find his replacement and yet we have some sort of emergency to recall him before the world cup. For the sake of Pakistan cricket we need old UA back in the world cup. He is our only hope especially looking at our bowling.

  53. #453
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,152
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Would like to see Sohail Akhtar in international T20s. Good hitter of a ball this guy is
    No thanks he is terrible fielder and his fielding has cost two matches for LQ.

  54. #454
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,020
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)


    big hit

  55. #455
    Debut
    Apr 2014
    Runs
    341
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    No thanks he is terrible fielder and his fielding has cost two matches for LQ.
    well that's new. When did he become a Fielder *sarcasm

  56. #456
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    28,839
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post


    big hit
    You are from future

  57. #457
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,144
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It would have been some experience watching ABD bat on this ground.

  58. #458
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,152
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haris93 View Post
    well that's new. When did he become a Fielder *sarcasm
    in fact we have no idea what our people think after watching ome good hit and get him in the team.

  59. #459
    Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Glasgow
    Runs
    454
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi View Post
    Lahore deserve this for bringing all that nahoosat in when they drafted Butt in to the squad.
    Lahore definitely lost a lot of neutral supporters with that move. I'm enjoying seeing them suffer!

  60. #460
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Replacement? Any batsman who has got all the gears? A team needs different kind of players for different situations. Having consolidators from top to bottom wont serve any purpose.
    Sad to see he has turned out to be the best version of hacks.

  61. #461
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fourth wicket for Faheem

  62. #462
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,152
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saad Ali on the bench and Agha terrible Salman is playing.

  63. #463
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fifty for Sohail Akhtar.

  64. #464
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,144
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol whaaat? 6 down and SSA is in? That’s objectively terrible team combo.

  65. #465
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka81 View Post
    Lahore definitely lost a lot of neutral supporters with that move. I'm enjoying seeing them suffer!

    +1. They brought Butt and gave him a game, brought doeschate gave him a game , same for wessels. But no game for Saad Ali yet.

  66. #466
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is Shaheen in so early?

  67. #467
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    6,927
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Lol whaaat? 6 down and SSA is in? Thatís objectively terrible team combo.

    AAQIB JAVED remember the name. just as BISHOP said for the Carlos Brathwaite when he hit sixers to win the t20 WC

  68. #468
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    No thanks he is terrible fielder and his fielding has cost two matches for LQ.
    Yes cant ignore his poor fielding and how much it has costed LQ. Would need to improve that, I was only referring to his hitting ability but you have made a valid point regarding his fielding, hopefully that can be improved as the guy is surely a big hitter.

  69. #469
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrible review.

    Looked sliding down leg in real time.

  70. #470
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Then, may be the tactics should be changed - instead of blasting from top in PP backed by one player, what about increasing the over all scoring rate by each over? Now, the best formula to post 300 is like on his day FZ will take it to 75/1 in 10 overs, then next 25 at 4, and final 15 for 125 = 75+100+125 = 300.

    What about building in small blocks - 10-50, next 20 - 90, 30-140, 40-200; 50- 275+ ...... and instead of all-rounders pick 4 solid wicket taking bowlers to defend or chase 270ish total?
    Never been a fan of Mickey Arther with regards to tactics. He is decent with player development but one of the worst tactician and strategist as a coach.

  71. #471
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be really surprised if Aaqib is still retained as a head coach last year.

    Mike Hesson can be a good guy for the job and he is available for the leagues as well now.

  72. #472
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,020
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lahore Qalandars require another 75 runs with 4 wickets and 21 balls remaining

  73. #473
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,020
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Impossible task ahead

  74. #474
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sohail Akhtar and Haris Rauf, guys from talent hunt of LQ today were only the saving grace for LQ if we can ignore Sohail Akhtar's fielding.

  75. #475
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fifer for Faheem, well deserved

  76. #476
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faheem gets his five-fer, has looked on a different level to the other bowlers today.

  77. #477
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    2,045
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Commendable from Faheem Ashraf

  78. #478
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    25,970
    Mentioned
    2019 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Never been a fan of Mickey Arther with regards to tactics. He is decent with player development but one of the worst tactician and strategist as a coach.
    More than tactical nuances, I found him to be extremely rigid. He was damn successful as SAF (& Domestic) coach, which eventually landed him onto one of the top jobs in cricket - Head Coach of AUS National team; and he had a tested formula of success, which perfectly fitted into his previous teams. Here in PAK, both teams he has managed are completely different in terms of skills and combination, conditions are even more, and there is a wide gap between the understanding of players mental capacity and his wave length ....but the guy is hell bent not to change, neither to learn.

  79. #479
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    12,630
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6th for Faheem, could end up being the best figures in PSL history.

  80. #480
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    10,512
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faheem has so much to offer in international cricket if he can work hard.

    Was highest wicket taker last year and now has just crossed Hassan Ali to be top wicket taker again.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •