Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Usman Khan Shinwari is a big whole hearted cricketer

Call him dumb and brainless as much as you want, but i am pretty certain that the reason Mickey Arthur loves this guy is the fact he races in and gives 100% on each and every delivery. Right now he is a boom or bust player where either he goes for plenty or when he performs he wins the match for Pakistan. He got mauled from Ahmed Shehzad in his third over but it takes a lot of mental strength to come back and deliver a final over like that.

However i give him the edge over Amir because Amir to me is a softy who gets disheartened and goes missing when the going gets tough. Do you seriously think Amir would have backed himself or believed he could have defended 5 runs in the final over with a set batsman in? Shinwari doesn't think about these things, he just runs and gives his 100%, yesterday i saw a ball from him at 146 km/hr, when has Amir bowled at that pace last?

The only thing we need to see from him is the prodigious swing he showed early on in his career. I am glad Mickey Arthur and the Pakistan team management refuse to give up on him.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    With all due and respect, giving your all doesn't hide the fact he's mentally weak bowler that can't take pressure and just keeps bowling the same.

He rarely, if at any time, adheres by the field the captain sets for him and just uses his brute as a way of getting someone out.

Regarding his swing, I feel that's gone now. He's just a gun-barrel straight-type bowler now. His lack of slower deliveries too is odd.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s a huge liability.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    he's going to cost you big in england

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    With all due and respect, giving your all doesn't hide the fact he's mentally weak bowler that can't take pressure and just keeps bowling the same.

He rarely, if at any time, adheres by the field the captain sets for him and just uses his brute as a way of getting someone out.

Regarding his swing, I feel that's gone now. He's just a gun-barrel straight-type bowler now. His lack of slower deliveries too is odd.
    Mentally weak bowlers don't defend 5 runs in the last over bowling to a set batsman and against a team with wickets in hand. Mentally weak bowlers don't run through sides when they get a wicket.

I will however tell you what mentally weak bowlers do, bowl at 127-130 km/hr when the wicket has nothing for them, when the opposition is on top or if they have to bowl longer spells. I will take Shinwari over Amir anyday. With his work ethic and die hard attitude, it is only a matter of time when he becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Mentally weak bowlers don't defend 5 runs in the last over bowling to a set batsman and against a team with wickets in hand. Mentally weak bowlers don't run through sides when they get a wicket.

I will however tell you what mentally weak bowlers do, bowl at 127-130 km/hr when the wicket has nothing for them, when the opposition is on top or if they have to bowl longer spells. I will take Shinwari over Amir anyday. With his work ethic and die hard attitude, it is only a matter of time when he becomes a force to be reckoned with.
    U can't be serious.
    It was a fluke.
    A fluke.
    Nothing special from shinwari.
    The guy was getting smashed in the last 3 overs he bowled.
    He's mentally weak it is obvious.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    U can't be serious.
    It was a fluke.
    A fluke.
    Nothing special from shinwari.
    The guy was getting smashed in the last 3 overs he bowled.
    He's mentally weak it is obvious.
    Lol at defending 5 runs of the last over is nothing special. Sour grapes from the anti shinwari crowd who refuse to sportingly give a man his dues. Name one bowler who doesn't get smashed in T-20 Cricket.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need whole brained cricketers not whole hearted ones, already have too many of those

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    he's going to cost you big in england
    Only two out of Amir, Junaid, Abbas, Husnain and Shinwari can go

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Only two out of Amir, Junaid, Abbas, Husnain and Shinwari can go
    I'd go for Amir + Hasnain

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol at defending 5 runs of the last over is nothing special. Sour grapes from the anti shinwari crowd who refuse to sportingly give a man his dues. Name one bowler who doesn't get smashed in T-20 Cricket.
    shinwari gets smashed a little too often

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shinwari was selected again for Pak in 2017 edition of PSL, at that time he was bowling deadly yorkers.

The only problem for me is that he hasnt been able to bowl decent yorkers for sometimes now and is one of the reasons he has been going for a lot of runs especially in the later part of the innings.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this supposed to a parody post?

It was a fluke/Quetta had a meltdown. Shall we also forget his previous over

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    shinwari is a brainless bowler

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glenn Maxwell must be one of the greatest off spinners of all time because he defended only 2 runs in the final over of a game against Pak.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi View Post
    Glenn Maxwell must be one of the greatest off spinners of all time because he defended only 2 runs in the final over of a game against Pak.
    Oh Mohammed Irfan

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boi View Post
    Lool still remember that match from 2014.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amir. Bumrah. There are many MANY more

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Who cares about "heart", you're either good enough or you're not. Shinwari is simply not good enough.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Thank god we have selectors. The team would be a mockery if selected on the basis of personal likes and dislikes. Too much likes for Amir who has nothing to show for it.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank god we have selectors. The team would be a mockery if selected on the basis of personal likes and dislikes. Too much likes for Amir who has nothing to show for it.
    When England would be thrashing the likes of hasan and shaheen on a ground like Trent bridge, you would need Amir. He is our death bowler, and gives the captain control in different stages of the game.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Personal likes or dislikes?

How do you think the selectors have been picking the national side players...by merit?

In fact your bias for him has made this thread laughably anti-Shinwari than he would already be.

Take the L and let this go, he's an awful bowler.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If it wasn't so it'll be

Not the best time to make this thread Savak

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Reposted with correction

Muhammad Amir: 4-0-24-3
    Usman Shinwar: 4-0-42-1

I'd much rather take a "softie" who goes at 6 runs per over and picks up 3 wickets rather than a brainless "hardworker" who just gets smashed around for more than 10rpo and picks up a tailender wicket while he is trying to slog. Amir over UKS any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Only people with agendas can want UKS over Amir. Anyone with even kindergarden level of cricket knowledge can tell who is the better bowler.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Shinwari has more wickets in ODI's than softie Amir already in 2018 and 2019. He was even given the new ball over the loser Amir in South Africa. Clearly the team management knows what it is doing.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Oh I was following on cricingif and it showed Shinwari picking up Hasan on last ball of innings.

That's all this loser bowler is good for, picking up tailenders when they are swinging for the fences. I have never seen a worst bowler get so much hype despite phainti after phainti. He makes Wahab Riaz look like a miserly McGrath type.
    Remind me the last time when Amir picked up more than one wicket in an ODI. He can't even wrap up the tail if his life depended on it.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is way too inconsistent to be played as a frontline bowler.

And comparisons with Amir are futile; the latter is still playing due to his foregone hype.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    He is way too inconsistent to be played as a frontline bowler.

And comparisons with Amir are futile; the latter is still playing due to his foregone hype.
    Fact is that his good days are match winning performances for Pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fact is that his good days are match winning performances for Pakistan.
    Yes but how many matches in between will he cost Pakistan?

Itís a rolling of the dice, one in five is not a great trade off.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Yes but how many matches in between will he cost Pakistan?

It’s a rolling of the dice, one in five is not a great trade off.
    No reason why he can't get better. To win games you need wickets up front or in the middle or end. Amir does not provide Pakistan wickets and that has hurt us badly in ODI's.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No reason why he can't get better. To win games you need wickets up front or in the middle or end. Amir does not provide Pakistan wickets and that has hurt us badly in ODI's.
    I agree with that.

But one can improve his bowling physically but he is past the age to tinker with it mentally.

Anyways, if he wins a game for Pakistan, I will not be complaining.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is somebody who gets tailenders out, that's it. He is really struggling atm.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean143 View Post
    He is somebody who gets tailenders out, that's it. He is really struggling atm.
    When did getting tailenders out become a bad thing. Amir can't even get tailenders out. This is what a fast bowler does, when he gets into the tail, he finishes them off.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Both Amir and Shinwari are trash.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    Both Amir and Shinwari are trash.
    Junaid is better than both of them. He may not be flashy, but he gets results.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So Big hearted that he hands over the match to opposition

Debut
    Jun 2009
    Venue
    Leicester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's Wahab Riaz v2.0

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nads_rocks View Post
    He's Wahab Riaz v2.0
    Muhammad Sami
    Umar Gul
    Rana Naved
    Wahab Riaz

and now Usman Shinwari. All bowlers with a huge heart but worthless to Pakistan. Not to forget India's favourite punching bags.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Mark my words, Usman Shinwari will go places for Pakistan. Injury excluding, he is going to be a consistent wicket taker for Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Needs to develop a good slower one. He bowls the same thing over and over.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark my words, Usman Shinwari will go places for Pakistan. Injury excluding, he is going to be a consistent wicket taker for Pakistan.
    R u his marketing manager or something?
    You're on something else lol

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    685 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol.

Sure.

But, he's a bowling machine who runs in and bowls without having any idea where the ball will pitch. Or where to direct the ball.

NO skills, and brainless.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No chance, heís needs time out to work on his game. I hope he doesnít get selected for the WC!

Faheem
    Hassan Ali
    Amir
    Junaid

Backup Afridi, Abbas and Hasnain

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    685 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickCrick View Post
    No chance, he’s needs time out to work on his game. I hope he doesn’t get selected for the WC!

Faheem
    Hassan Ali
    Amir
    Junaid

Backup Afridi, Abbas and Hasnain
    Agreed, but Shaheen needs to play ahead of Junaid. Much better bowler.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Agreed, but Shaheen needs to play ahead of Junaid. Much better bowler.
    Iíd be happy with either tbh but picked Junaid and because of how good he was during the CT17 - if he can reproduce that form then I think we are in with a chance as all the bowlers will get game time - need bench strength!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Big whole hearted cricketer gifting yet another match to the opposition... 2-0-28-0 while the rest of his teammates have gone for 6-8 rpo. I hate this fazool bowler.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Haan bhai @Savak what happened to your big whole hearted cricketer?????

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another 40+ runs conceded thus far, and he's in his 3rd over...

Big hearted indeed...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Singlehandedly lost Pakistan the South Africa series. Doing the same for Karachi game after game. I will discard him in a heartbeat and replace him with Omer Khan in Australia squad.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The yorker length keeps becoming full tosses.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corridor of Uncertainty View Post
    Singlehandedly lost Pakistan the South Africa series. Doing the same for Karachi game after game. I will discard him in a heartbeat and replace him with Omer Khan in Australia squad.
    Also single handedly allow bd score 220+ in asia cup which in the end proves match winning total

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is funny when commentators call Shinwari's wickets a 'comeback'. Most of his wickets come from mishits rather than any skill on his part.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well done Shinwari, you've helped kick your side out of the tournament.

#BigHeart

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in before savak says shinwari defended 5 in an over and amir couldn't defend 6.

that match was more quetta screwing it up than shinwari's brilliance.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not really cut for bowling at all on Flat decks. Very risky bowler

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mickey deserves this .I don't know why he favors him so much

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Serial Match loser.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This thread should be pinned and moved to the classics section.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has a big heart. He didn't want the opposition to feel bad as they're the guests. So he sacrificed his own final berth for someone else. What a man.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    Mickey deserves this .I don't know why he favors him so much
    agreed.

not only that but his hatred for spinners

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shinwari has had more ups and downs in his career than a roller-coaster.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn he lost the tournament for Karachi. They really had trouble for that 5th bowler. Both UKS and Sohail suck.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    in before savak says shinwari defended 5 in an over and amir couldn't defend 6.

that match was more quetta screwing it up than shinwari's brilliance.
    That match got KK in the playoffs and kicked LQ out. Point is in T-20 Cricket everyone gets smacked. Shinwari mostly gets the ball when everyone is going after him.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shinwari mostly gets the ball when everyone is going after him.
    now you're just clutching straws.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That match got KK in the playoffs and kicked LQ out. Point is in T-20 Cricket everyone gets smacked. Shinwari mostly gets the ball when everyone is going after him.
    Excuses, excuses...

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep him 1000 miles away from Pakistan team. What a match loser.

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has no variation. He will perform good in patches but will get hammered most of the times

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    now you're just clutching straws.
    Its the truth, i mostly see him get the ball from Overs 10-12 when batsmen are looking to tee off. I believe the role given to him is to get the ball in the block hole, sadly he keeps getting it wrong and they become full tosses.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And we are going with just couple of spinners in the squad in UAE against Aussies to accommodate Shinwari. Umer Khan looked a real prospect throughout the tournament.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the truth, i mostly see him get the ball from Overs 10-12 when batsmen are looking to tee off. I believe the role given to him is to get the ball in the block hole, sadly he keeps getting it wrong and they become full tosses.
    He is good at only one thing, consistently keeping his economy rate around 13-16.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So you basically agree with us that he doesn't have the accuracy of an international bowler?

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    And we are going with just couple of spinners in the squad in UAE against Aussies to accommodate Shinwari. Umer Khan looked a real prospect throughout the tournament.
    one spinner who doesn't even belong in the 15 let alone XI..

and one spinner who is an all rounder.

so pathetic

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pak's pace bowlers for LOI in the order I would see them and close to national selection

1. Shaheen Afridi
    2. Hassan Ali
    3. Mohammad Amir
    4. Harris Rauf
    5. Mohammad Musa
    6. Mohammad Hasnain
    7. Sameen Gul
    8. Wahab Riaz (would take him over Shinwari at this point)
    9. Rahat Ali
    10. Usman Khan Shinwari

I dont see him better than the 9 names mentioned. This list excludes experienced bowlers such as Irfan and Sami who might still be better than him.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    So you basically agree with us that he doesn't have the accuracy of an international bowler?
    The thing i like about him is apart from racing in every ball, when he gets a wicket, he gets them in bunches, quick time and runs through the side. T-20 tbh isn't the place to judge bowlers overall

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Like I said, he should only be considered for ODIs, and even then, he shoud be behind Shaheen, Hasan, Junaid, Hasnain, Faheem, Haris Rauf, Musa, and even Rumman in the pecking order.

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Like I said, he should only be considered for ODIs, and even then, he shoud be behind Shaheen, Hasan, Junaid, Hasnain, Faheem, Haris Rauf, Musa, and even Rumman in the pecking order.
    So basically he shouldn't be in contention?

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Missed the Yorker length and was punished for it.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes... the amount of runs he leaks does show how big of heart he got...

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Mark my words, He is going to deliver some great 5-6 wicket quick prime Waqar, prime Shoaib type bursts and become the next big thing for the Pakistani bowling attack. Amir will be benched as people will get sick and tired of his Zulfiqar Babar type bowling.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    In the PSL he has once again shown that he lacks game-awareness. He just seems to run in and bowl without much thought or consideration of the field set for him or the match situation or the opposition batsman.

Once in a while he hasa good game, but most of the time he looks very average.