Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 53 of 53
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    San Francisco /CA
    Runs
    2,043
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The PSL should be profitable this year simply based on the crowd attendance

    Awesome crowd. I think PSL as a commercial event has now come on its own. With the great crowds in Karachi i would be surprised if PSL does not make money this year.
    Good going Pakistan Cricket. Proud of you.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Karachi crowd deserves appreciation. Excellent atmosphere throughout the karachi leg of matches.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,131
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Once matches are back in Pakistan's flagship stadium (GSL), that's when we'll see PSL's full potential from a financial investment perspective.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    18,743
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan should have two more venues approved and ready added to Lahore and Karachi for next year. 4 venues for the matches will be brilliant!

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    238k watching current match on youtube.Pretty impressive

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    6,625
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How expensive were the tickets?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    According to some estimates, Rs 1 billion plus has been generated by the economy based on the PSL alone being held in Pakistan by everyone

  8. #8
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    How expensive were the tickets?
    According to the sources, the PSL 4th edition 2019 tickets for the spectators are available from Rs 500 to Rs 12,000 for Karachi and Lahore matches. The price for Karachi matches starts from Rs 500 and goes up to 12,000 according to the location you select. In the same way, the price for the Lahore matches starts from Rs 1,000 and goes up to 12,000 according to your preferred location.

    However, the tickets for the PSL Final will be available at a higher price that will be announced later.
    https://www.thepost.com.pk/story/401...ble-at-rs-500/

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    1,674
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Next years PSL will need to have more venues ready. Lahore and Karachi are locked but two more need to be prepared.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,253
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    remember Pakistan is a poor country; if there are some matches in Pakistan then it can be housefull and you can make a profit but if all matches are in Pakistan then it will not be housefull and you may not make a profit.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    remember Pakistan is a poor country; if there are some matches in Pakistan then it can be housefull and you can make a profit but if all matches are in Pakistan then it will not be housefull and you may not make a profit.
    As if uae provide us full houses .same was said about 8 matches in karachi will be overkill but crowd show up in all the matches

  12. #12
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    2,991
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta appreciate the crowd in Karachi.

    They have been superb.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,253
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post
    As if uae provide us full houses .same was said about 8 matches in karachi will be overkill but crowd show up in all the matches
    novelty factor; next year PSL will be ok with all matches in Pakistan because that would be the 1st time; but after that PSL has to improvise to keep going

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    novelty factor; next year PSL will be ok with all matches in Pakistan because that would be the 1st time; but after that PSL has to improvise to keep going
    Depend on pcb management if they can renovate 2 more grounds and distribute fixtures fairly .there won.t be problem to attract crowd

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    6,625
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    remember Pakistan is a poor country; if there are some matches in Pakistan then it can be housefull and you can make a profit but if all matches are in Pakistan then it will not be housefull and you may not make a profit.
    Tickets would obviously become cheaper for group games if the entire PSL took place in Pakistan. Also it's not like the PCB was making any profit in the UAE.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    chorley
    Runs
    3,757
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Imran Khan should have two more venues approved and ready added to Lahore and Karachi for next year. 4 venues for the matches will be brilliant!
    Multan stadium can easily be ready and then i think pindi cricket stadium or even Iqbal stadium at Faisalabad

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard about this stadium being built in Bahria Town Karachi for a couple of years now, does anyone know when it will be available for use and if it will be used for the PSL in years to come?

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,415
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    I heard about this stadium being built in Bahria Town Karachi for a couple of years now, does anyone know when it will be available for use and if it will be used for the PSL in years to come?
    The owner of bahira town is currently facing court trail .The stadium is not his first priority right now.

    Ground will take long time before it gets ready

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    I heard about this stadium being built in Bahria Town Karachi for a couple of years now, does anyone know when it will be available for use and if it will be used for the PSL in years to come?
    It appears no construction is being done there and that it has been halted.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    remember Pakistan is a poor country; if there are some matches in Pakistan then it can be housefull and you can make a profit but if all matches are in Pakistan then it will not be housefull and you may not make a profit.
    If the matches are distributed and start at 8.00 pm i'm sure i'll will generate revenue.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,253
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A little bit of vision goes a long way. If PCB had spent the last two years increasing the capacity of NSK they could've actually doubled the profits as far as gate money was concerned.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,387
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multan and Pindi!!! I swear if they arnt venues next year then ive lost all hope in the PCB.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    TX
    Runs
    609
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If there are 32,000 spectators coming for each game and the average ticket price is 1250 that's 40 million RUPEES revenue per game. Decent money. Multiply that by 8 and that's about $2.5 million DOLLARS for all Karachi games.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I attended Faisal Bank t20 match some years back in Rawalpindi and the stadium was jam packed and many were outside the stadium.

    Pindi should host some matches too.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    1,047
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    novelty factor; next year PSL will be ok with all matches in Pakistan because that would be the 1st time; but after that PSL has to improvise to keep going
    It's about the product, not gimmicks. As long as people can afford the tickets and the on the field product is good, stadiums will stay full.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,253
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zn426 View Post
    It's about the product, not gimmicks. As long as people can afford the tickets and the on the field product is good, stadiums will stay full.
    thats the main thing; people cannot afford these tickets prices for too long;

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    thats the main thing; people cannot afford these tickets prices for too long;
    Ticket prices of Rs 500-1,000-2,000-5,000 are pretty standard, This is how it was previosuly as well and yet the stadiums in KHI are always jam packed

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    6,270
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    I heard about this stadium being built in Bahria Town Karachi for a couple of years now, does anyone know when it will be available for use and if it will be used for the PSL in years to come?
    Why do people keep bringing up this dead horse? The stadiums' owner Malik Riaz is stuck on court cases with his very financial survival and freedom on the line, why on earth would he care about some stadium at this stage. For all intent and purposes that stadium shouldn't even be mentioned.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    9,134
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeyfactor View Post
    If there are 32,000 spectators coming for each game and the average ticket price is 1250 that's 40 million RUPEES revenue per game. Decent money. Multiply that by 8 and that's about $2.5 million DOLLARS for all Karachi games.
    Those are the revenues. How about the costs associated with each game? It's a great morale booster for the country for sure but from a pure financial perspective, it's the TV rights that make a difference and gate fees not so much. Typically the board pays for the security but I'm not sure if GOP is bearing the costs here.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    16,404
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, no.

    It doesn't work like that.

    Overall, there's not a lot of money in circulation, e.g. when it comes to sponsors paying the PCB or TV rights, etc.

    Gate money isn't your money maker usually, it's the TV, media rights and sponsorships.

    Companies in Pak can't afford to pay that much, as compared to other better/developed economies they just don't have the $$ cashflow.



    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    Once matches are back in Pakistan's flagship stadium (GSL), that's when we'll see PSL's full potential from a financial investment perspective.
    From a financial perspective, Karachi should yield more revenue. It's the financial, media and sponsors hub.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Hmm, no.

    It doesn't work like that.

    Overall, there's not a lot of money in circulation, e.g. when it comes to sponsors paying the PCB or TV rights, etc.

    Gate money isn't your money maker usually, it's the TV, media rights and sponsorships.

    Companies in Pak can't afford to pay that much, as compared to other better/developed economies they just don't have the $$ cashflow.





    From a financial perspective, Karachi should yield more revenue. It's the financial, media and sponsors hub.
    Lol, to say there is not enough money in circulation in Pakistan is stretching it. Malik Riaz wouldn't offer to pay the SC Rs 450-800 billion to get off his behind if that was the case.

    Pakistan has a lot of money, companies and people need to be enticed to spend, invest and take risks. Based on my experiences and observations, Pakistani's by nature compared to other nationalities are risk averse and will only shell out money when something is absolutely guaranteed whereas other nationalities will shell out money even when the end result is uncertain but they are willing to take the risk and put in the hard work to get the best possible result for themselves.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Those are the revenues. How about the costs associated with each game? It's a great morale booster for the country for sure but from a pure financial perspective, it's the TV rights that make a difference and gate fees not so much. Typically the board pays for the security but I'm not sure if GOP is bearing the costs here.
    Gate receipts make some difference when you have played 50-60 games in front of full jam packed houses per year for 10 years. Getting some money on a consistent basis is better than getting zero in front of empty stadiums in UAE.

    Plus its the psychological impact as well, just watching full jam packed crowds day in day out provides an unparralled feel good factor and is looked at very favourably to broadcasters.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,198
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peshawar and Quetta need to be a venue too, at least in the long term.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    16,404
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lol, to say there is not enough money in circulation in Pakistan is stretching it. Malik Riaz wouldn't offer to pay the SC Rs 450-800 billion to get off his behind if that was the case.

    Pakistan has a lot of money, companies and people need to be enticed to spend, invest and take risks. Based on my experiences and observations, Pakistani's by nature compared to other nationalities are risk averse and will only shell out money when something is absolutely guaranteed whereas other nationalities will shell out money even when the end result is uncertain but they are willing to take the risk and put in the hard work to get the best possible result for themselves.
    That is an exception, and an example of the richest in Pak.

    Now that richest is not even close to the richest of our neighbor. Or more developed economies.

    And most of the companies, the bulk, from the pool that will sponsor or grab rights, don't have that kind of budgets.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    962
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How long did it take to get through security and to the ground?

  36. #36
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    24,116
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    we really need a stadium in Islamabad...also think they can easily hold different legs around pakistan..e.g multan leg,lahore leg, karachi and then pindi..

  37. #37
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    That is an exception, and an example of the richest in Pak.

    Now that richest is not even close to the richest of our neighbor. Or more developed economies.

    And most of the companies, the bulk, from the pool that will sponsor or grab rights, don't have that kind of budgets.
    Well if we are talking about $billion budgets then i agree with you. But the amount that Pakistan Cricket needs is a lower and manageable amount. The PSL Broadcast rights deal was given a Pakistani advertising consortium for $33 million and this is for a league that wasn't even played full fledged in Pakistan.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    3,064
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL @ OP.

    I mean sorry, i dont want to come across as being a-hole but seriously crowd attendance money is peanuts. We should compare the pros and cons of organizing in Pakistan:

    Pros:

    - Crowd Attendance
    - Dont have to pay rent to UAE board
    - Local circulation of money
    - Important for bringing international cricket back to Pakistan

    Cons:

    - Massive security expense, dont know if the Gov of Pakistan is bearing it or the PCB, i would prefer the latter

    Now, if all pros overwhelm the one but significant con then its all good!

  39. #39
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    10,695
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    remember Pakistan is a poor country; if there are some matches in Pakistan then it can be housefull and you can make a profit but if all matches are in Pakistan then it will not be housefull and you may not make a profit.
    If they can get two more stadiums renovated for the next PSL, then there won't be a problem with attendance. Over a period of time, you would probably have 5 group games in Multan and Lahore, and 9 in Karachi and Rawalpindi. Also, having the first full Pakistan PSL will surely attract crowds.

    In the following PSL, they should try and get another couple of stadiums ready, maybe somewhere in places like Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot? That would ensure matches spread out between stadiums even more. Peshawar should also be readied, maybe try and host games there in 3-4 years?


    ďIt is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.Ē
    ― Imran Khan

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    207
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seven Matches in Karachi will have raised close to a million dollars. That isnít profitability.

    But moving the PSL back to Pakistan would be a step in the right direction to enhancing all revenue generating aspects of a sports franchise and entity.

    Finally achieving profitability in sports is very difficult.


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,253
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Moving back to PSL is the right decision but dont count on gate money to make profit. Remember not long time ago people were not coming to stadium to watch matches for some big tournament and PCB was forced to make the entry free for people to come. The cost of living has increased in Pakistan (heard its more now in current government's rule) and dont expect people to cut down their basic necessities to buy match tickets. They can only do so much. If its a revolving PSL each season, for e.g. first few matches in Karachi then shift to Lahore then to other cities (minimum 3 cities each season), then it can succeed as there will not be burden on only people of 1 city.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    9,134
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Gate receipts make some difference when you have played 50-60 games in front of full jam packed houses per year for 10 years. Getting some money on a consistent basis is better than getting zero in front of empty stadiums in UAE.

    Plus its the psychological impact as well, just watching full jam packed crowds day in day out provides an unparralled feel good factor and is looked at very favourably to broadcasters.
    Agree with every point including gaining some revenue through gate receipts. I was wondering if playing at home will make a diffference in TV rights.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Hanover Park
    Runs
    2,541
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Agree with every point including gaining some revenue through gate receipts. I was wondering if playing at home will make a diffference in TV rights.
    also add to that not having to pay UAE board for use of their facilities, UAE hotel charges higher than pak, travel costs in business class internationally vs domestic flights.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Agree with every point including gaining some revenue through gate receipts. I was wondering if playing at home will make a diffference in TV rights.
    Ofcourse it does, it puts PCB in a strong bargaining position with the broadcasters as they now have evidence over the popularity of the league

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    16,404
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Ofcourse it does, it puts PCB in a strong bargaining position with the broadcasters as they now have evidence over the popularity of the league
    You're talking about future TV rights.

    This thread is about profitability this season. Just because of some Khi matches and gate money it won't happen.

    Theoretically, PCB should be in a better position to negotiate the deals and rights, once the PSL is fully back in Pak.

    Yes.

    But it's still theoretical and away in future.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,988
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ataullah View Post
    Multan stadium can easily be ready and then i think pindi cricket stadium or even Iqbal stadium at Faisalabad
    How can u not name Peshawar which has the best crowd in my view

  47. #47
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    495
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Pakistan the logistical costs are much lower, and other stadium and related expenses are low, gate income will be good as its way more compared to the emirates, hence the owners/pcb can benefit and in turn money can be alloted to the stadia's which require upgrades/renovations...

    i would suggest fixing/readying 1 stadium at a time to proper intl lvl requirements rather than half arsd fixes on a few which will lead us no where...

  48. #48
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    8,953
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I donít think so.

    Security measures, player bonuses, preparation for Lahore Stadium but then shifting it to Karachi (Logistic cost etc) and Tv deal as Indian company pulled out.

    I expect PSL 2020 to flourish financially; If its held in Pak & also HD channel needs to be launched.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,253
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Everything is linked. Bigger crowd motivates the players to do better. Players doing better lifts the standard of cricket. Higher standard of cricket brings more viewers on tv. More tv audience bump up the financial side of a tv deal down the road.

    Bigger crowds also bring more gate money.

    On the whole, there should be no argument against the fact that holding the league in Pakistan and getting bigger crowds is only going to increase the profitability of the league.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,253
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not to mentioned the fact that since PCB actually hold the lease of NSK helps them avoid the cost of booking the stadium and it reduces the cost of holding the league = more profits.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,253
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ideally first half of regular matches in 1st city (say Karachi), then second half of regular matches in 2nd city (say Lahore) and finally all playoff matches and final in 3rd city (say Peshawar). Then next year repeat the same exercise with another set of 3 cities (say Multan, Faisalabad and Rawalpindi).

  52. #52
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    Ideally first half of regular matches in 1st city (say Karachi), then second half of regular matches in 2nd city (say Lahore) and finally all playoff matches and final in 3rd city (say Peshawar). Then next year repeat the same exercise with another set of 3 cities (say Multan, Faisalabad and Rawalpindi).
    Don't think the IPL has 2 games on the same stadium on the same day, PSL needs to follow whatever happens in the IPL and implement it.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    31,962
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Everything is linked. Bigger crowd motivates the players to do better. Players doing better lifts the standard of cricket. Higher standard of cricket brings more viewers on tv. More tv audience bump up the financial side of a tv deal down the road.

    Bigger crowds also bring more gate money.

    On the whole, there should be no argument against the fact that holding the league in Pakistan and getting bigger crowds is only going to increase the profitability of the league.
    The bigger picture is the multiplier effect on the Pakistan economy, will attract FDI in the country, wouldn't foreign investors want a slice of a successful league.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •