Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"Pakistan Army troops shot down an Indian spying quadcopter" : DG ISPR

"It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good, I had heard few weeks back they had shot down our drone in india.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face - Mike Tyson
    Proud Green Blooded Pakistani

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Something is brewing. India seems to be up to something to avenge the humiliation they suffered on 27th Feb and the way Imran Khan schooled Modi.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pakistan Army shoots down 'spying quadcopter' along LoC

Name:  5c8cd30cd122e.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  93.8 KB
    The Pakistan Army shot down a "spying quadcopter" in the Rakhchikri sector along the Line of Control (LoC), Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor said on Saturday.

In a post shared on Twitter, the DG ISPR said the quadcopter had come 150 metres inside of Pakistan from India.
    The news comes weeks after tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after the Indian Air Force (IAF) violated Pakistani airspace following the February 14 attack targeting Indian security forces in Indian-occupied Kashmir's Pulwama area.

According to military sources, the Indian military uses quadcopters for aerial photography of Pakistani posts along the LoC as part of its intelligence-gathering operations and target selection before carrying out cross-LoC shelling.

On Jan 2, the Pakistan Army had shot down a second Indian 'spy drone' in a span of two days along the restive LoC.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1470013/ar...pter-along-loc
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 16th March 2019 at 19:35.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indians now sending drones because their pilots are totally inept

Debut
    Aug 2007
    Venue
    Offenbach am Main, Germany
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1037 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"Pakistan Army troops shot down an Indian spying quadcopter" - DG ISPR

Quote Originally Posted by Pak Warrior View Post
    Good, I had heard few weeks back they had shot down our drone in india.
    Really? I donīt think that I heard anything such in the news.......

"It sounds like you have a great strength of character and strong will" - Ellyse Perry about me.

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Really? I donīt think that I heard anything such in the news.......
    My memories a little foggy, who knows it may have been other way around that we shot down their drone. But I definitely remember hearing about it around the Abhinandan Tea Party

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sshakir411 View Post
    Indians now sending drones because their pilots are totally inept
    they're scared. They're trying the good old 'poke and run' technique now.

"i'M sOrRy, i'M nOt sUpPosED tO teLl yoU tHiS"

Debut
    May 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a serious note, we may be feeling that descaltion has happened but military of india is feeling wounded and shamed. They have the mentality of Test cricket against us not T20. Let that sink in. they are planning to keep pressuring Pakistan economically, diplomatically, and militarily for a long time. Until Pakistan stops supporting, or has any connection with any terrorism. I'm not saying that we do terror or anything, I know they are responsible for most of it that happens in Pakistan. I'm just telling you guys what their military and bakths want to do. We should not be worried, but always vigilant, and pray for the armed forces that keep us safe allowing us to spend our time on pakpassion and watching psl

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one! Keep knocking them down whenever they come. I am never in favour of war that is not be be taken as Pak being remotely afraid of India. Now that even Indian people themselves are humiliating the Indian army their pride is in tatters that must hurt them so badly. Then we embarrassed them further by capturing then releasing their soldier as well. It is the people living in border area's who will suffer the most in any war as will the Sikhs of Indian Punjab. They have their plans and we do ours but Allah's plan is the only one that will be successful. Yesterday their major Gaurav Arya was openly talking about Pakistani fault lines, they have plenty of fault lines as well that we should expose mainly the Khalistani Sikhs we should openly be supporting. Zaid Hamid is right when he speaks of how to harm India to the max by supporting their separatists!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 17th March 2019 at 04:38.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Nice one! Keep knocking them down whenever they come. I am never in favour of war that is not be be taken as Pak being remotely afraid of India. Now that even Indian people themselves are humiliating the Indian army their pride is in tatters that must hurt them so badly. Then we embarrassed them further by capturing then releasing their soldier as well. It is the people living in border area's who will suffer the most in any war as will the Sikhs of Indian Punjab. They have their plans and we do ours but Allah's plan is the only one that will be successful. Yesterday their major Gaurav Arya was openly talking about Pakistani fault lines, they have plenty of fault lines as well that we should expose mainly the Khalistani Sikhs we should openly be supporting. Zaid Hamid is right when he speaks of how to harm India to the max by supporting their separatists!
    Dont you find it amazing that Australia won the last 3 games courtesy Khwaja. This is no coincedence. Allah is on our side as we making more sincere efforts to fix ourselves.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about? Yes India was embarrassed but it was Pakistan that had the lights out and in fear the following days while India was watching cricket and Bollywood movies. What Zaid Hamid and what fault lines are you talking about. This is going to be an economic war as it has been for the last few years. Listen to your PM and understand what he's saying as he's smart and knows the situation. Zaid Hamid ain't the PM.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    What are you talking about? Yes India was embarrassed but it was Pakistan that had the lights out and in fear the following days while India was watching cricket and Bollywood movies. What Zaid Hamid and what fault lines are you talking about. This is going to be an economic war as it has been for the last few years. Listen to your PM and understand what he's saying as he's smart and knows the situation. Zaid Hamid ain't the PM.
    What fear are you on about? We were rightfully cautious as should have been the case in any war like scenario that is not be be seen as being afraid. You were lucky that we gave back your soldier to avoid further escalation and because he had not killed any of our people. I am talking about parts of India where separatist ism is rife like Assam and seven sisters region. You are right in saying that our PM is on a different level to your ignorant and illiterate chai wala.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What fear are you on about? We were rightfully cautious as should have been the case in any war like scenario that is not be be seen as being afraid. You were lucky that we gave back your soldier to avoid further escalation and because he had not killed any of our people. I am talking about parts of India where separatist ism is rife like Assam and seven sisters region. You are right in saying that our PM is on a different level to your ignorant and illiterate chai wala.
    Dude, one soldier, one plane is not a war. Heck, a few rag pickers in Somalia brought down 2 black Hawks in Somalia. Are they gonna claim they are better than USA? No.

There is a reason why Imran kept urging for peace. There is a reason for the lights out and the fear. India is stronger militarily and Pakistan was alone with no support the next two days. The people were scared because for years, Zaid Hamid kept assuring that Pak will blow a nuke on Indian soil the moment India encroaches Pak. He also claimed China, the iron brother will come rushing through Arunachal and occupy India. That didn't happen either.

So, don't believe what you hear and see from loonies. Imran has right ideas. There is no money and the first step is to be secure financially. Once that's done in a few years or decades, you can support Assam and Kashmiri terrorists.

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @rhony how deluded are you? No one wants war not Atleast us Pakistanis but there is difference in not wanting to have war and fearing when there is no other option, when the moment arrive we will see who is actually in fear of other, We as Muslim and Pakistani don't fear the death and will fight this war united from krachi to khyber, and all internal differences will be put aside, and regarding the black out we were ready for every situation and escalation come what may, so being ready is now equal to be in fear, ? and why this so called great India didn't respond when we embarrassed them in broad daylight in front of whole world.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Dont you find it amazing that Australia won the last 3 games courtesy Khwaja. This is no coincedence. Allah is on our side as we making more sincere efforts to fix ourselves.
    And Allah SWT does not care about the millions of Muslim cricket fans living in India?

Or are Pakistani Muslims dearer to him than Indian Muslims?

How far are you willing to run with this logic?

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes of course.

I can almost visualize it.

Allah just checked his notifications and finds out what Indian hindus are doing to Pakistani muslims. He's like Damn these hindus again! What am i gonna do this time to teach them a lesson? Okay let's get Usman Khawaja back in form in the PayTM ODI series!!! These guys better behave or next i am gonna make Maula Jatt win the Oscar.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In which case a victory for Pakistan on Sunday, 16 June must be guaranteed.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, one soldier, one plane is not a war. Heck, a few rag pickers in Somalia brought down 2 black Hawks in Somalia. Are they gonna claim they are better than USA? No.

There is a reason why Imran kept urging for peace. There is a reason for the lights out and the fear. India is stronger militarily and Pakistan was alone with no support the next two days. The people were scared because for years, Zaid Hamid kept assuring that Pak will blow a nuke on Indian soil the moment India encroaches Pak. He also claimed China, the iron brother will come rushing through Arunachal and occupy India. That didn't happen either.

So, don't believe what you hear and see from loonies. Imran has right ideas. There is no money and the first step is to be secure financially. Once that's done in a few years or decades, you can support Assam and Kashmiri terrorists.
    I said a war like scenario not war itself. When your jets crossed the LoC we saw that as hostility even if they did run back after emptying his load. You can't compare Somalia-USA to Pak-Bharat for goodness sake even if the scenario was similar. Here we have two nuke powers always at each others throats fighting for one-upmanship. The only fear I saw was India not escalating the crises further by crossing the LoC again fearing an even more aggressive response. For goodness sake India was unable to convince the world of it's so called surgical strike, IK was thinking of the Pak economy that would have been further effected in an all out war.

The reason to turn the lights of is no indication of fear at all. What I saw on your channels was your Punjabis shivering of a war with Pakistan with the Sikh's terrified of what will happen to them next door. Of course you spend much more on weapons compared to us even if your soldiers are a bunch of jokers but the nukes are the greatest equaliser. It has again been proved that you dare not think of an all out war with Pak, all your TV anchors have again been humiliated. China did not come because no war took place in case it missed you. Pak's first option would not be to use nukes in any war no matter what Zaid Hamid says, you have your own nutcases like GD Bakshi as well always running his mouth. The old boy thinks wars are fought in living rooms.

Look when it comes down to it you did not attack us at all. What you did was cross the LoC destroy a few tree's then return with your tails between your legs. Next day we took down your jet, captured your pilot and then returned him because he didn't kill any of other people. Your separatists especially the Kashmiris are doing a fine job in killing your terrorist soldiers, just wait a year or two for the Sikh reaction when the Kartarpur corridor opens that your government is already crying about.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 17th March 2019 at 22:09.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    @rhony how deluded are you? No one wants war not Atleast us Pakistanis but there is difference in not wanting to have war and fearing when there is no other option, when the moment arrive we will see who is actually in fear of other, We as Muslim and Pakistani don't fear the death and will fight this war united from krachi to khyber, and all internal differences will be put aside, and regarding the black out we were ready for every situation and escalation come what may, so being ready is now equal to be in fear, ? and why this so called great India didn't respond when we embarrassed them in broad daylight in front of whole world.
    Muslim and Pak don't fear death? You are just spitting out what Zaid Hamid spat out. Everybody is afraid of death. India is more powerful than Pakistan in every which way as nuclear weapons will never be fired. As simple as that. China or US wont come to anybody's aid. If Russia and US didn't fire nukes at each other at the height of the cold war albeit all those proxy wars, India and Pak won't either. Just enjoy Zaid Hamid with popcorn like the rest of us do. Don't take him seriously as India is economically, militarily, diplomatically stronger than Pak.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Muslim and Pak don't fear death? You are just spitting out what Zaid Hamid spat out. Everybody is afraid of death. India is more powerful than Pakistan in every which way as nuclear weapons will never be fired. As simple as that. China or US wont come to anybody's aid. If Russia and US didn't fire nukes at each other at the height of the cold war albeit all those proxy wars, India and Pak won't either. Just enjoy Zaid Hamid with popcorn like the rest of us do. Don't take him seriously as India is economically, militarily, diplomatically stronger than Pak.
    Listening to Zaid Hamid is better than listening to Arnab Goswami and General G D Bakshi

Yes we saw their millitary and diplomatic might in the recent Indo Pak crisis. India is a super power in Cricket and just economically better than Pakistan only, otherwise they are a nation of Debashish Mohanty and don't have the stomach for a real fight. All this war mongering and chest thumping for the likes of Gautam Gambhir, Kangana Ranaut and other Bollywood stars will dissapear like a **** in the wind on the basis of a few casualties, they are not battle hardened at all.
    Last edited by Savak; 18th March 2019 at 06:26.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I said a war like scenario not war itself. When your jets crossed the LoC we saw that as hostility even if they did run back after emptying his load. You can't compare Somalia-USA to Pak-Bharat for goodness sake even if the scenario was similar. Here we have two nuke powers always at each others throats fighting for one-upmanship. The only fear I saw was India not escalating the crises further by crossing the LoC again fearing an even more aggressive response. For goodness sake India was unable to convince the world of it's so called surgical strike, IK was thinking of the Pak economy that would have been further effected in an all out war.

The reason to turn the lights of is no indication of fear at all. What I saw on your channels was your Punjabis shivering of a war with Pakistan with the Sikh's terrified of what will happen to them next door. Of course you spend much more on weapons compared to us even if your soldiers are a bunch of jokers but the nukes are the greatest equaliser. It has again been proved that you dare not think of an all out war with Pak, all your TV anchors have again been humiliated. China did not come because no war took place in case it missed you. Pak's first option would not be to use nukes in any war no matter what Zaid Hamid says, you have your own nutcases like GD Bakshi as well always running his mouth. The old boy thinks wars are fought in living rooms.

Look when it comes down to it you did not attack us at all. What you did was cross the LoC destroy a few tree's then return with your tails between your legs. Next day we took down your jet, captured your pilot and then returned him because he didn't kill any of other people. Your separatists especially the Kashmiris are doing a fine job in killing your terrorist soldiers, just wait a year or two for the Sikh reaction when the Kartarpur corridor opens that your government is already crying about.
    India crossed the border and Pak failed to do anything. The next day India was taught a lesson. No doubts about what happened and India was embarrassed. And then it was evident that Pak panicked. The lights out, the shock because of lack of international support, the urge for peace are all because Pak was genuinely afraid. Nothing wrong with being afraid in the face of a powerful enemy when no one's supporting you. You also know that nukes won't be used. Sanity prevalied at the end with Imran urging for peace and Modi taking a back step despite the pressure to retaliate. Pak is no Somalia, India is no US but talking about downed jet as a way of claiming to be a better power miliatily is why I raised the balck hawk example. There are nutcases on both sides. That Arya guy, Zaid Hamid, Arnab are all jokers with a bunch of jokes. Don't take them as examples or guides for foreign policy as they are out of touch with reality.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Listening to Zaid Hamid is better than listening to Arnab Goswami and General G D Bakshi

Yes we saw their millitary and diplomatic might in the recent Indo Pak crisis. India is a super power in Cricket and just economically better than Pakistan only, otherwise they are a nation of Debashish Mohanty and don't have the stomach for a real fight. All this war mongering and chest thumping for the likes of Gautam Gambhir, Kangana Ranaut and other Bollywood stars will dissapear like a **** in the wind on the basis of a few casualties, they are not battle hardened at all.
    Stomach for a real fight? LOL. India has more allies in muslim world than Pakistan does. Pak doesnt compare with India in diplomacy. China will flip like a burger if India signs OBOR which they have been begging India to do. Battle hardened? In that case Taliban should defeat the Pak soldiers because theyve been fighting for 3 decades. Stop the childish talk. War is no joke and there is no batttle heardened unless you are talking about kabaddi between troops. A country with more weapons wins. A country that can withstand the war financially for longer time wins.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Stomach for a real fight? LOL. India has more allies in muslim world than Pakistan does. Pak doesnt compare with India in diplomacy. China will flip like a burger if India signs OBOR which they have been begging India to do. Battle hardened? In that case Taliban should defeat the Pak soldiers because theyve been fighting for 3 decades. Stop the childish talk. War is no joke and there is no batttle heardened unless you are talking about kabaddi between troops. A country with more weapons wins. A country that can withstand the war financially for longer time wins.
    Yes, Vietnam had more money and weapons than the US, Afghanistan had more money and weapons than the USSR and the US.

We saw India's allies in the Muslim world at the OIC and what India's diplomacy is really worth in this whole saga where not a single country or entity heeded India's calls to isolate Pakistan. It is your country and the bollywood celebrities and Gautam Gambhir who needs to realize that war is no joke.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India crossed the border and Pak failed to do anything. The next day India was taught a lesson. No doubts about what happened and India was embarrassed. And then it was evident that Pak panicked. The lights out, the shock because of lack of international support, the urge for peace are all because Pak was genuinely afraid. Nothing wrong with being afraid in the face of a powerful enemy when no one's supporting you. You also know that nukes won't be used. Sanity prevalied at the end with Imran urging for peace and Modi taking a back step despite the pressure to retaliate. Pak is no Somalia, India is no US but talking about downed jet as a way of claiming to be a better power miliatily is why I raised the balck hawk example. There are nutcases on both sides. That Arya guy, Zaid Hamid, Arnab are all jokers with a bunch of jokes. Don't take them as examples or guides for foreign policy as they are out of touch with reality.
    Pak chased your jets out of our side that has obviously missed you that is not what I call "failed to do anything". Oh please lights out does not suggest panic but preparation for war. It was India that crawled back under the rock when the international community refused to buy it's story. If we were afraid then you would have taken advantage of our fear. It was India that froze seeing our readiness for a possible battle and our jets flying over Pak. At that point India knew it had bitten off much more then it had chewed as was the case after the Uri and Pathankot attacks. Repeatedly, your threats all end up in smoke. All mouth no guts that is what India is. It is to be noted that your media always refers to our military as "Pakistan's powerful military" that is not without reason. In any war India has far more to lose then Pak does which is why you are terrified of it, come on man admit it! Modi was afraid after our PM promised retaliation, his general's told him what Pak was capable off putting him in his place. As much as your media yelled he was told that India is not ready for war at all. You can still try us if you want another bloody nose. Look we downed your jet then handed your pilot back to you gaining a psychological victory as well as a moral one, ISI made sure that all secrets in his hearts were disclosed before he hopped back across the border. I actually think Zaid is often right in what he says but is misunderstood by people.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That must be why the Americans are being tanked by the Taliban!! Like it or not Pak is battle hardened unlike your boys who fall on their heads from 10 ft Pak diplomacy over the recent crises has been rather good methinks if you read the international narrative on it. Pak has been at war since the last 20 years or something and we know the Taliban inside out. The fake Pak Taliban have been put in their place, the Afghan Taliban are fighting the American invaders that has nothing to do with Pak. There are no friends in war at all which is why China will do what is beneficial for them. That is why Pak has told the American's that we ain't fighting your war in Afghanistan anymore. Your mess, you clean it up. India with it's ancient conventional weapons can't fight for more then a week even by the admission of your general's and war analysts.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 18th March 2019 at 09:32.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India should worry about taking care of their soldiers instead of picking fights with Pak. They are always crying for one reason or another.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lol at jokers saying Pakistan were afraid. It doesn’t matter if the enemy is 10 times bigger as long as you are not afraid of dying and staying on the path of truth. True muslims fight with their imaan, rest is upto Allah SWT. The victory will always be His SWT.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain