Instagram


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,784
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Is it Imran Khan’s humour which makes him unlikeable to PMLN/PPP supporters?

    Whether it was Imran Khan’s address to nation after winning the elections or his recent speech in parliament, he looked a class apart. There was no bashing of the oppossition or jokes/ humour on Mulana Diesel. These were speeches of a leader and were received very well worldwide.

    Now the question I have is that shouldnt Khan continue with this tone and also tell his key party leaders to follow suit. I am sure he will eventually win over more people nationally and internationally.

    I am keen to hear the views of people here and specially the views of Khan’s critics. By the way I have no doubt that PTI has some criminal baggage which needs to be cleared.
    Last edited by gazza619; 17th March 2019 at 04:24.


    This signature is a result of a certain takneeki kharabi.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    77,370
    Mentioned
    5157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    382
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The post above stinks of jealousy. Some people are so unsecure that they can’t comprehend the FACT that Imran is leading Pakistan and leading them very well.

    To humor, Imran is a serious guy and 9/10 times he will respond in a serious manner. The guy has got an unbelievable ability to attract attention. His biggest asset is that when he is speaking other shut up and listen to him which is quite unlike most of our recent politicians. Now if Imran was unnecessarily humorous in his addresses then people won’t be listening so carefully to him all the time. But since we all stick to our screens when he is on means how he has already got all our attention, nothing to do with humor.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    7,461
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people love him, I mean majority of Pakistani, of course there will be soem who will hate but the guy has the backing .

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    885
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    News to me that he is unpopular I get an impression from most people I talk to that they admire him. I think I saw somewhere his approval rating is about 57 % as oppose to 21% of Nawaz. Of course those that are in trouble due to crackdown will say otherwise, but as long as he is allowed 10 years there be a remarkable change in the fortune of Pakistan.
    Last edited by PakPremi; 17th March 2019 at 16:28.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    12,876
    Mentioned
    310 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    No need for long essays which tbh no one reads as as it will be regurgitated Noora propoganda which you have seen on Geo and then repeat like Saplings and many other issues. The explanation is simple; yours and your family and other crooks gravy train is about to come to an end. Your family is hurting and you have been brought up on haraam and he is the one that has put an end to it.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    399
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    Fair enough I respect your opinion but most people wouldn't agree entirely. I mean yes he would do anything to fulfil his dream and yes he did take in electables but he simply had no choice. As an Imran Khan supporter I see his flaws but I also believe Pakistan has never had a leader so dedicated to improving Pakistan like imran. Rather than criticising him for everything he does it's better to support him imo. I would much rather him as out PM than nawaz Sharif or Zardari who by the way are far worse when it comes to this "moral ground"

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    399
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    You do exactly the same thing that u accuse PTI supporters of doing except the opposite. You accuse PTI supporters for defending PTI no matter what yet you criticise PTI no matter what they do. I see no difference. Of all people you have no right to call out PTI supporters for being one sided and a "cult" or whatever else you have called us.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    2,920
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan's critics are decreasing day by day. He will sweep next elections. May he live long

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    23,036
    Mentioned
    1259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    Thats a cool story until you notice a trend that while their said dislike is for all three individuals, their ire is only reserved for Imran Khan and no one else. Atleast criticise the other two even 10% of what Imran gets? So saying that you hate all of them or are a former PTI supporter turned critic is generally just a front because the said individuals do not have the balls to say in educated settings that they are PML-N and PPP supporters and that the reason for their dislike of Imran Khan is him breaking the two party monopoly.

    One more thing. This dislike, hate and criticism has been going on for years by most of these people and long before Imran Khan or his part had any significant post. But if you go by their posts and opinions (even several years ago), you would think its Imran Khan who is the reason for Pakistan's ills and not the cronies who have been taking turns for years.

    So save the excuses


    #MPGA

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    28,000
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sometimes IK overrates himself and his decisions and becomes too stubborn to accept his mistakes. His biggest flaws. Criticizing opposition day after delivering a historic speech just shows vulnerability of IK. He is in the govt. now and should not be acting like his days of dharna.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    11,469
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Sometimes IK overrates himself and his decisions and becomes too stubborn to accept his mistakes. His biggest flaws. Criticizing opposition day after delivering a historic speech just shows vulnerability of IK. He is in the govt. now and should not be acting like his days of dharna.
    On the contrary I hope he keeps criticising them until they are completely desimated.
    99pct of the problems were because of these corrupt parties so never stop until they’re gone forever.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    37,255
    Mentioned
    1729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another thread hijacked by a certain poster and his agenda... don't even bother reading his long novels.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    259
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    Z A bhutto was the first person who started this, he used to call his opponents with odd & ugly names in public/private gathering. Nawaz indeed is the best when it comes to ethics he never used ill words publicly. BB couldn't have use such language as she didn't have command over urdu.

    Humanism is in the blood of this region's peoples. Bhuttos are already a god of millions without a 1000 years life & and the only difference b/w bhuttos & pharos is that bhottos don't mummify their bodies. It's not hidden that hundred of non Sindhis killed in interior Sindh on blasphemy of Holy Bhuttos.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    19,093
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_ahmed View Post
    Z A bhutto was the first person who started this, he used to call his opponents with odd & ugly names in public/private gathering. Nawaz indeed is the best when it comes to ethics he never used ill words publicly. BB couldn't have use such language as she didn't have command over urdu.

    Humanism is in the blood of this region's peoples. Bhuttos are already a god of millions without a 1000 years life & and the only difference b/w bhuttos & pharos is that bhottos don't mummify their bodies. It's not hidden that hundred of non Sindhis killed in interior Sindh on blasphemy of Holy Bhuttos.
    ZA Bhutto even called Bangldeshis as "**** ke bache" in a jasla. The video is available on Youtube.


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  16. #16
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    3,154
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As they say, in the end, it all boils down to money. In 99,999% of human cases to reach at bottom of something just follow the money.

    So on one side you have billionaires literally stealing food and clean water off the poor of Pakistan and stashing it in Switzerland/*insert fiscal paradise*.

    And on other side you have a man who's trying really hard to bring this stolen money back and while doing so he is trolling these villains and their sissy followers

    shouldnt Khan continue with this tone and also tell his key party leaders to follow suit. I am sure he will eventually win over more people nationally and internationally.
    Heeellll naw!
    Chase them Imran. Hunt them and beat the bejesus outta these thieves and traitors

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    127
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think his low-grade humour has had little impact on how he is perceived. He often gets carried away with his attempt to make fun of the opposition and using names like "Shobaaz" etc., and of course the infamous blatantly racist remarks against Babar Ghauri.

    Before we discuss why people are critical of him, it is important to not broadly categorise his critics as PMLN and PPP supporters. A good chunk of former PTI supporters have also lost faith in him, and they are not necessarily supporters of the two said parties.

    For some reason, it has become impossible for PTI supporters to comprehend that you can be a critic of Imran, Nawaz and Zardari at the same time. Just because you do not agree with Imran does not mean that you are a support of the latter two.

    The major reason why a lot of people have lost faith in him is because he has compromised his moral standing to win the election. For years, he vehemently opposed giving tickets to electables or "lotas" because these people will never be able to bring change. However, when he lost in 2013, he was prepared to compromise the manifesto of his party to gain power.

    Let's not look further than Sheikh Rasheed. On a talk show, I believe Capital Talk, Imran said on record that he will not appoint someone like him as his "chaprasi", and today, he is the Railway Minister in his government. Who is going to hold him accountable for this hypocrisy?

    Imran is an extremely dedicated and committed individual, and his powers of persistence are incredible. When he sets a goal for himself, he doesn't give up until he achieves it. That is a very admirable trait, but in addition to this great quality, he is also extremely power hungry to the extent that he very easily walks all over his beliefs and ideologies just to achieve the end goal.

    All his morals and ethics are for show only. He is a high-achieving narcissist who suffers from Messiah complex who can be as ruthless as anyone when it comes to achieving his objective. From refusing to acknowledge his daughter born out of wedlock to taking u-turns after u-turns in politics - he has shown that he is prepared to go to any length to achieve what he wants to achieve, and he is also very skilled in taking his supporters for a ride, who will defend anything and take everything he says or does at face value.

    Had Imran lived a thousand years ago, he would have started his own religion. In his mind, he is always right and and there is never a tiny possibility that he could be wrong about something. He is also very hostile and if you do not agree with what he says, you are simply just another enemy. This "you are with me or against me" attitude has rubbed onto his supporters as well, which is why whenever someone criticises PTI, they are dubbed a PMLN or a PPP supporter.

    These are the reasons why people dislike Imran and his party; it is has nothing to do with his attempts to sound funny.
    Lack of self awareness.

    Imran was an idealist. However, he realised that in Pakistan, people like you and your family will never allow justice for the masses.

    Hence he needed chaprasis to beat people like you and your family at their own game.

    Whatever compromises Imran has had to make were forced on him by the people of Pakistan.

    May Allah be just with all those that have made fruitful lives for themselves off the backs of their fellow members of society.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Muscat,Oman
    Runs
    1,226
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_ahmed View Post
    Z A bhutto was the first person who started this, he used to call his opponents with odd & ugly names in public/private gathering. Nawaz indeed is the best when it comes to ethics he never used ill words publicly. BB couldn't have use such language as she didn't have command over urdu.

    Humanism is in the blood of this region's peoples. Bhuttos are already a god of millions without a 1000 years life & and the only difference b/w bhuttos & pharos is that bhottos don't mummify their bodies. It's not hidden that hundred of non Sindhis killed in interior Sindh on blasphemy of Holy Bhuttos.
    Nawaz has publicly badmouthed Benazir in his very early days when the josh was high so paint him with the same brush as others.And not sure what ZA Bhutto has got to do with IK criticizing his opponents.No leader is justified to do so but you can't judge or spew filth about a leader on the basis of just his statements alone.

    I dont understand what is your reason to get so much personal with Bhuttos or Sindhis to be precise.You do realize you sound extremely racist here with your remarks?Do you even know how much discrimination Sindhis themselves have faced all over Pak?Choose your words wisely without going over board over the matters of race please!


    “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” ―T.S.Eliot

  19. #19
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    7,209
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think it has more to do with Imran's tendency of involving himself in petty personal attacks on the leadership of PML(N) and PPPP. However, if anyone from these parties return the favor then he completely loses it. To be honest, such childish behavior does not suit him.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,784
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    I think it has more to do with Imran's tendency of involving himself in petty personal attacks on the leadership of PML(N) and PPPP. However, if anyone from these parties return the favor then he completely loses it. To be honest, such childish behavior does not suit him.
    True. As much as I have enjoyed seeing him bash the goons but he doesnt need to do that anymore.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,537
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid_ahmed View Post
    Z A bhutto was the first person who started this, he used to call his opponents with odd & ugly names in public/private gathering. Nawaz indeed is the best when it comes to ethics he never used ill words publicly. BB couldn't have use such language as she didn't have command over urdu.

    Humanism is in the blood of this region's peoples. Bhuttos are already a god of millions without a 1000 years life & and the only difference b/w bhuttos & pharos is that bhottos don't mummify their bodies. It's not hidden that hundred of non Sindhis killed in interior Sindh on blasphemy of Holy Bhuttos.
    Nawaz Sharif is WORST when it comes to insulting opponents. He just has sophisticated way to execute it though, he always acts like an angel but has dozens of darbaris like Rana Sanaullah, Abid Sher Ali, Danial Aziz, Talal Ch, Mushahidullah, Kh Asif and many more who do the dirty job for him. In the 90s though, he didn't bother putting the angel mask on and badmouthed his opponent Benazir a lot.

    I think Imran Khan doesn't need to do it anymore.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    77,370
    Mentioned
    5157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaribo View Post
    Lack of self awareness.

    Imran was an idealist. However, he realised that in Pakistan, people like you and your family will never allow justice for the masses.

    Hence he needed chaprasis to beat people like you and your family at their own game.

    Whatever compromises Imran has had to make were forced on him by the people of Pakistan.

    May Allah be just with all those that have made fruitful lives for themselves off the backs of their fellow members of society.
    Imran was not an idealist. People who are idealists and strive to bring change do not compromise and do not throw in the towel after one election. Those are the actions of someone who lusts for power and does not mind giving up his beliefs to come into power.

    However, if you insist on calling him an idealist, we can perhaps agree that he is a very, very weak idealist who walked all over his beliefs after one election.

    You can run your mouth against my family as much as you want, but the fact is that Imran has compromised on fronts that people like you took pride in, and did not anticipate 5 years ago that he is going to take a U-turn on them to come into power.

    Time will tell what other compromises he is going to make in the future and what ideology of his - that you are so proud of today - will be flushed down the toilet. The tragedy is, people like you will defend anything and everything. For brainwashed PTI supporters, nothing is inherently right or wrong - the only thing that matters is what thier saviour believes in at any given time. Nevertheless, we should not be surprised because this is how cults work.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    3,368
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Imran was not an idealist. People who are idealists and strive to bring change do not compromise and do not throw in the towel after one election. Those are the actions of someone who lusts for power and does not mind giving up his beliefs to come into power.

    However, if you insist on calling him an idealist, we can perhaps agree that he is a very, very weak idealist who walked all over his beliefs after one election.

    You can run your mouth against my family as much as you want, but the fact is that Imran has compromised on fronts that people like you took pride in, and did not anticipate 5 years ago that he is going to take a U-turn on them to come into power.

    Time will tell what other compromises he is going to make in the future and what ideology of his - that you are so proud of today - will be flushed down the toilet. The tragedy is, people like you will defend anything and everything. For brainwashed PTI supporters, nothing is inherently right or wrong - the only thing that matters is what thier saviour believes in at any given time. Nevertheless, we should not be surprised because this is how cults work.
    Was is used for past tense. The other poster was saying that Ik was an idealist not is an idealist. Me personally though I support pti over the other parties but I am still waiting for the elected term to end to decide if they are good or bad. PPP and PMLN/Q and army have ruled in some way or the other for the past 35-40 years/most of my life would like to see how PTI does. People that are expecting complete turnaround of Pakitan by pti supporters or opposition are idiots. We destroyed our country over decades it will take decades to fix it. And fix the people's mentality in terms of corruption etc. We have grown up with corruption so most will still look for the easy way out. If we can change that our children in 25-30 years from now would not expect corruption as a given but that trust and belief in the systems will take years to grow even after the systems have been changed. I do belive IK was an idealist as otherwise he would have come into powder 15-20 years ago.
    Last edited by Couch Cricketer; 18th March 2019 at 13:54.


    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    127
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Imran was not an idealist. People who are idealists and strive to bring change do not compromise and do not throw in the towel after one election. Those are the actions of someone who lusts for power and does not mind giving up his beliefs to come into power.

    However, if you insist on calling him an idealist, we can perhaps agree that he is a very, very weak idealist who walked all over his beliefs after one election.

    You can run your mouth against my family as much as you want, but the fact is that Imran has compromised on fronts that people like you took pride in, and did not anticipate 5 years ago that he is going to take a U-turn on them to come into power.

    Time will tell what other compromises he is going to make in the future and what ideology of his - that you are so proud of today - will be flushed down the toilet. The tragedy is, people like you will defend anything and everything. For brainwashed PTI supporters, nothing is inherently right or wrong - the only thing that matters is what thier saviour believes in at any given time. Nevertheless, we should not be surprised because this is how cults work.
    A basic knowledge of tenses would have prevented half your post from being redundant.

    Thanks, I will continue to call out your family, their corruption which you've admitted, and your hypocrisy and lies.

    I don't defend everything. I merely defend everything you attack with your own vendetta.

    You're an entitled hypocrite and treacherous individual.

    I have no personal interests in or strong links with Pakistan. Never even been. Ultimately, I'm an observer. Which means when I see posters like yourself defending and advocating the rule of the Shareefs, I will look at you for what you are.

    Your posts on here are a mish mash of contradictory, inflammatory nonsense and reveal your narcissism dressed up as objective summations.
    Last edited by Halaribo; 18th March 2019 at 17:30.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    2,397
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The need of the hour for Pakistan is Imran Khan. We are being talked about in a positive light all over the world again. He is setting certain standards in the minds of ordinary people although we have a long way to go and will take a generation to achieve the goals are being set. What achievement can you say about PPP/PMLN. There is a reason why the Nooras are worried Imran Khan are opening the awams eyes and perception is changing. I for one am Hoping and praying for his health and prosperity for our beloved country. May he govern the country as a true Proud Pakistani together with the Army. The only way is forward. InshaAllah.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    77,370
    Mentioned
    5157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    Was is used for past tense. The other poster was saying that Ik was an idealist not is an idealist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaribo View Post
    A basic knowledge of tenses would have prevented half your post from being redundant.


    That is exactly my point. Imran was *never* an idealist because an idealist does not give up his idealism after one setback (2013 election).

    An idealist does not settle for compromises. Imran’s so-called idealism was for show only, and it failed to withstand pressure.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    31,816
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaribo View Post
    A basic knowledge of tenses would have prevented half your post from being redundant.

    Thanks, I will continue to call out your family, their corruption which you've admitted, and your hypocrisy and lies.

    I don't defend everything. I merely defend everything you attack with your own vendetta.

    You're an entitled hypocrite and treacherous individual.

    I have no personal interests in or strong links with Pakistan. Never even been. Ultimately, I'm an observer. Which means when I see posters like yourself defending and advocating the rule of the Shareefs, I will look at you for what you are.

    Your posts on here are a mish mash of contradictory, inflammatory nonsense and reveal your narcissism dressed up as objective summations.
    lol. Well said.

    There are people who are now suffering because the corrupt parties which helped them with their income are now gone. All they are left with is to abuse Imran Khan from their bedrooms.

    IK is a just a man but only a treasonous Pakistani would bash this man, at a time Pakistan is finally being respcted around the world after decades of criminals being charge.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  28. #28
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    259
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fineline View Post
    Nawaz has publicly badmouthed Benazir in his very early days when the josh was high so paint him with the same brush as others.And not sure what ZA Bhutto has got to do with IK criticizing his opponents.No leader is justified to do so but you can't judge or spew filth about a leader on the basis of just his statements alone.

    I dont understand what is your reason to get so much personal with Bhuttos or Sindhis to be precise.You do realize you sound extremely racist here with your remarks?Do you even know how much discrimination Sindhis themselves have faced all over Pak?Choose your words wisely without going over board over the matters of race please!
    Bhai I request you to plz read that again. I didn't write even a single word bad about Sindhis. Saying something about bhuttos doesn't mean that it is about Sindhis. You surely are over reacting.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •