Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Doc, you seem to be emotionally involved today and that's bad.

Looks like you forgot we're ranked among the minnows in this format, and had no chance even with our first-choice team.

Well said.

I saw how limited Imam's strokeplay is in the PSL. Revelation. He's really bad at modern day batting.

Never supported Shan, some people got fooled by him recently.
    Both of them can be effective as Test opener, because Imam has good temperament, while Shan can play shots on loose balls, but none for ODI. Imam did well in PSL and he is batting exactly same way in ODI ......bang....bang; only that in 20 overs game you are allowed to get out cheap going for the shot, so batsmen can free their arm from ball 1 - some days it'll work.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fakhar
    IMAM
    Babar
    Hafeez
    MALIK
    Sarfaraz
    IMAD
    Shadab
    Faheem/Amir
    Hasan
    Shaheen

Come on guys...its not that bad!

9 of our 11 first choice (no matter how mediocre or otherwise) are NOT playing.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan squad
    Imaam
    Fakhar
    Babar
    Hafeez
    Malik
    Safraz
    Umar akmal/asif ali
    Shadab
    Imad
    Ashraf
    Hassan ali
    Shaheen afridi
    Junaid
    Harris sohail
    Husnain/shinwari

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Australia's total was always more than enough for this Pakistan team but there was this false sense of confidence at the halfway stage because the target required was deemed to be a "below par" score. However they forget Pakistan limped to 200 when they were chasing 240 on the same ground against the mighty Bangladesh team (without Tamim and Shakib) in the Asia Cup last year. Against superior opposition this time round Pakistan conceded 10% more and scored nearly 10% less in the run chase. Therefore the outcome and the margin of the defeat should not come across unexpected.

i think knock is good strategy here

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys think Pak management took Aus lightly?. Resting Fakhar, Shadab, Sarfaraz and telling Aus that we dont care about winning this series. Why Pak invited Aus in first place?. It is disrespectful. If i was Aus captain i would feel bad. Everyone plays Zimwabwe, t10, bpl,cpl, any random t20 league but wants rest from national team.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    U.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cric_lover4487 View Post
    Do you guys think Pak management took Aus lightly?. Resting Fakhar, Shadab, Sarfaraz and telling Aus that we dont care about winning this series. Why Pak invited Aus in first place?. It is disrespectful. If i was Aus captain i would feel bad. Everyone plays Zimwabwe, t10, bpl,cpl, any random t20 league but wants rest from national team.
    Don't think Aus gives a crap if pakistan take them lightly or not. At the end of the day, aus are leading the series 3-0.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by a_tahir View Post
    Don't think Aus gives a crap if pakistan take them lightly or not. At the end of the day, aus are leading the series 3-0.
    I mean as a cricket fan it hurts to see one team not caring about winning a series. Body language of Pak players is so dull on the field. I hardly see spectators in the ground also. What is the point of organizing this series just after PSL?

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some Pakistanis are giving lame excuses here. Even if Pakistan played with their full strength first eleven yet Pakistan would have lost, the margin of defeat could be less