Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz taking Imran Khan's advice seriously batting above now.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post
    Yup absolutely!

Nasser has come out with some gems for Pakistani cricket. The above line was a classic.

The other piece of commentary I always remember was in the 2009 T20 WC Semi final. Up until that stage Pakistan had been winning the odd game here, losing the odd game there and relying on other results, whilst SA had reached the semi-final like a well oiled machine & it looked like no one could have stopped them from lifting the cup.

However, during the power play I think Kamran Akmal was batting against Steyn and he smacked him straight back over his head for a six. It was an odd shot, with Akmal not really on his front foot or his back foot. Nasser came out with an absolute gem of a line after that shot as well, which always resonated with me for some reason:

"I guess we've worked out which Pakistan have turned up today! It's the ones to be afraid of!"

Will share the actual clip if I can find it InshAllah, however, in the mean time you can hear the comment by Nasser in the video below at the 15 minute and 40 second mark.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x629dar
    Great video as always.

One suggestion, If you can add some Urdu/Pakistani songs in your videos it would be great and more relatable for people like me. There are some great songs.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 29th April 2019 at 23:03.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by osama.t View Post
    It's better to come up with a process and try to refine that inorder to achieve more consistent results. So its a good chase. And Sarfraz hasn't had a lot of time in the middle with the bat, it's good that he's giving himself time as well rather than just taking care of other players. That's why his batting has regressed.
    May be, that's indeed the case for Sarfraz. He has been a great leader & team man - even promoted Hasan Ali ahead of him to give Hasan a chance of establishing himself as a bowling all-rounder & hitter. I hope, in WC from No. 5, Sarfraz will bother more to take care of himself than other players.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think the team for first odi should be:

Fakhar
    Imam
    Babar
    Haris
    Sarfaraz
    Hafeez/Asif
    Imad
    Fahim
    Hasan
    Amir
    Shaheen

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Sarfraz taking Imran Khan's advice seriously batting above now.
    Should have always been batting above tbh, especially after how well he did in England vs England in 2016

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by osama.t View Post
    It's better to come up with a process and try to refine that inorder to achieve more consistent results. So its a good chase. And Sarfraz hasn't had a lot of time in the middle with the bat, it's good that he's giving himself time as well rather than just taking care of other players. That's why his batting has regressed.
    Its a no brainer that Sarfraz's battng has regressed alamingly while trying to accomodate others (especially by being acha bacha towards the seniors) and with added responsibility of captaincy. I think he lost confidence in his abilities and i believe for any kind of success self belief is really important.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    <div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50.000%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/cswaj/evqcab" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    He isn't that mentally weak.
    It is not about how strong a person mentally is.If you are day in and day out trolled in public with crowds ganging up on you in stadiums and chanting out slang stuff whether it be in Pakistan our out of it it can take a toll on you no matter how strong you are.Not to mention denting one's self esteem.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Poor chase to be honest - you don't chase "methodically" against Northants (& probably their reserve attack). Would have loved to see the target being hunted rather than chased.

Also, not sure why Sarfraz should promote himself at 4, instead of Asif - 4 is not his regular (or assigned) spot and being Captain, I hope he is not in a stress to prove himself with bat against Northant reserves.
    275/2 in 41 overs is anything but a methodical chase! When setting target, such a score should lead to 360-380 runs easily.

And Sarfraz batting up is exactly the right thing to do. For most of his first class career he has batted at #5 in limited over games. I am glad he's giving himself these chances, because Pakistan team need him in-form and batting in the middle overs.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Btw bro, top notch video!

Beautiful editing skills.

Forgot to write it in my previous reply to your post.
    Thanks a lot bro! Really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Great video as always.

One suggestion, If you can add some Urdu/Pakistani songs in your videos it would be great and more relatable for people like me. There are some great songs.
    Thanks alot man and also thanks a lot for the feedback

I wish I could share more videos with you in which I did use Urdu/Pakistani songs however unfortunately the ICC has clamped down and recent times and I've had to delete most of my videos unfortunately.

Here is in with Pakistani songs from a historic test series win which you may enjoy:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwz0y7

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I could share more videos with you in which I did use Urdu/Pakistani songs however unfortunately the ICC has clamped down and recent times and I've had to delete most of my videos unfortunately.

Here is in with Pakistani songs from a historic test series win which you may enjoy:

Bro do you also have a YT account?

I would like to subscribe you lol

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Woww thats another cool video bhai : )

I dont think its allowed here to share links so wont ask you but i will search you on twitter, youtube etc and will keep track of the stuff you come up with. Keep up the great work. Your videos give hope, motiation and joy to Pak cricket fans.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha was thinking on same lines lol.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha was thinking on same lines lol.
    Haha we really do think the same and have the same choices lol, donít we?

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haha we really do think the same and have the same choices lol, don’t we?
    Hahah dil ko dil sai rah hoti hai yar :p

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Rafay View Post
    Well he did scored a double hundred. So he has the temperament.
    Thatís why it boils my blood because we all know he can score a big hundred but more often than not he loses his focus after getting his hundred.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Woww thats another cool video bhai : )

I dont think its allowed here to share links so wont ask you but i will search you on twitter, youtube etc and will keep track of the stuff you come up with. Keep up the great work. Your videos give hope, motiation and joy to Pak cricket fans.
    Thanks a lot bro

Yea unfortunately due to the ICCs clamp down PP has restricted the sharing of such videos on here however I hope you're able to find more videos of mine and like mine on the web that you can enjoy inshallah

Haha ah man I use to have a YouTube channel with 4-5 million views and just under 500 subscribers, however unfortunately it got taken down by the BCCI was devestated

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good start to the tour by the boys with two consecutive victories. Much to my surprise was convinced we'd lose many matches against mediocre sides before coming good. No doubt many of our fans will still be whining over things like why their precious Fawad Alam was omitted from the side. We won comfortably with the batting doing well for a change. I am as happy as Larry!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    444 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot bro

Yea unfortunately due to the ICCs clamp down PP has restricted the sharing of such videos on here however I hope you're able to find more videos of mine and like mine on the web that you can enjoy inshallah

Haha ah man I use to have a YouTube channel with 4-5 million views and just under 500 subscribers, however unfortunately it got taken down by the BCCI was devestated
    My goodness! Why doesn't BCCI just gather infinity stones and snap away the remaining cricket fans?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    My goodness! Why doesn't BCCI just gather infinity stones and snap away the remaining cricket fans?
    Who knows man! If it could make BCCI a quick buck I'm sure they would!

One day - in a period of 5 mins - I just got back to back emails saying a number of my videos had been taken down from YouTube due to copyright claims filed by the BCCI & due to these multiple infringements my YouTube account has been terminated

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Venue
    N/A
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just how horrible was Junaid Khan. He got hammered.

Sua cuique voluptas.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot bro

4-5 million views damn!

Pity BCCI had to interfere, they simply couldnít handle the heat of your videos...

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NA View Post
    275/2 in 41 overs is anything but a methodical chase! When setting target, such a score should lead to 360-380 runs easily.

And Sarfraz batting up is exactly the right thing to do. For most of his first class career he has batted at #5 in limited over games. I am glad he's giving himself these chances, because Pakistan team need him in-form and batting in the middle overs.
    Lol. This Sarfraz will be sending the likes of Imad above himself when Pak face tough teams. I have seen this story being repeated every year with Sarfraz leading from the front against likes of Zimabwe and the moment we face tough teams he goes back to his old comfortable spot.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Again this game shows how heavily Pak rely on top three to win the match.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    4-5 million views damn!

Pity BCCI had to interfere, they simply couldn’t handle the heat of your videos...
    the videos inspire too much jazba!

It's funny - out of all the videos and montages I had on my channel, the first one they took down was a short clip I had uploaded regarding the controversial Tendulkar LBW decision vs Ajmal from the 2011 WC Semi Final which was over turned by DRS/hawk-eye

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    Again this game shows how heavily Pak rely on top three to win the match.
    At least we have a top 3 to rely on. Before our top 3 used to our top concern.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot bro

I Use to love your videos such a shame that BCCI had to do this. Such a shameless board they are.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    I Use to love your videos such a shame that BCCI had to do this. Such a shameless board they are.
    Thanks a lot man - glad you enjoyed the vids

Yea was really annoying that BCCI had to do that, however, hardly surprising given their track record.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot man - glad you enjoyed the vids

Yea was really annoying that BCCI had to do that, however, hardly surprising given their track record.
    Hopefully you can get back without any trouble in future. I was wondering why i couldn't find your videos.
    You can't expect more from a bunch of shameless people. Can't believe these low lives have the time to do this nonsense.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Hopefully you can get back without any trouble in future. I was wondering why i couldn't find your videos.
    You can't expect more from a bunch of shameless people. Can't believe these low lives have the time to do this nonsense.
    Yea inshallah.

I have all the vids backed up on my PC, however, ICC also banned/removed them from Facebook so I'm really left with nowhere to share them.

Unfortunately due to pressure being applied by the ICC, I'm also unable to share the videos on PP.

Sad state of affairs from the ICC - particularly when the videos are simply being used to promote the sport and nothing more.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the videos inspire too much jazba!

It's funny - out of all the videos and montages I had on my channel, the first one they took down was a short clip I had uploaded regarding the controversial Tendulkar LBW decision vs Ajmal from the 2011 WC Semi Final which was over turned by DRS/hawk-eye
    Keep up the good work bro, indeed it brings your jazba to another level.

Lol at BCCI

Someone was toxic.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Babar has started playing without arm guard again by the looks of it @Mamoon
    It was strange to see him not wear it in the PSL. I wonder why.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It was strange to see him not wear it in the PSL. I wonder why.
    It is uncomfortable tbh.